Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:56 am

Lycoris hung her head down and beginning to tear up despite fighting back, she quietly replied, "I am not hiding anything. Just-Just tell the others to let me go, please."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely and you know, I bet they're going to love her so much. She's kind and understanding and will be a great aunt to them."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 am

Bryan sighed and looking to Rosaline, he silently pleaded her with his eyes to help. He wouldn't normally push someone but he felt as though Lycoris wasn't telling them what was really going on.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, she definitely will and she'll love them as much as us because they'll be like us. They'll have the best traits of both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:07 am

Rosaline saw the look in Bryan's eyes and nodding to him, she approached Lycoris and patting her hands, she gently said,

"Lycoris, please. I and Bryan both feel that you're hiding something. We won't tell the others; my love already told you. But please, we care about you, you know."

Lycoris didn't reply but continued to hang her head down, secretly wishing that they'd just leave her alone, as she was sick of this pressure.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely! I feel envious of our children, you know, because they'll have parents like us. They're quite lucky, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:12 am

Bryan observed that Lycoris wouldn't respond so he had another idea. He said,

"How about this? We'll ask you questions and you can simply nod your head for yes and shake your head for no. Is that all right? And we'll ask quietly so the others don't hear."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, they'll be the luckiest children ever and they'll have the best childhood ever, raised by the most loving parents."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 am

Lycoris slowly nodded, understanding that there was no simple way out of there and figuring that Bryan's idea was a good one, as she wouldn't actually have to spill anything out.

Lisianthus grinned happily and then leaned in to give Ryan yet another kiss, filling it with love and passion as the couple enjoyed this evening together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 am

Bryan smiled softly, seeing that Lycoris finally agreed on an idea.  So he then replied,

"Ok then.  First question.  Is there another reason besides the ones you said that you want to sacrifice your powers to the chancellor?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He felt happy spending another romantic evening like so with Lisianthus and looked forward to many more evenings to come.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am

Lycoris took a few moments but she finally nodded ever so slowly, keeping her head low all the time, as though she was ashamed of how she might be spilling this.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan happily for a few moments then after the kiss was eventually over, she continued stroking his hair softly and gazing lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

Bryan glanced at Rosaline as Lycoris confirmed what he had thought. He then replied,

"Ok. Next question. Do you feel threatened?"

He said so quietly so only the three of them could hear the question.

Ryan gazed lovingly back at Lisianthus and commented,

"Tomorrow night, you must let me pamper you, beautiful. Tell me-what can I do that would make you absolutely happy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am

Lycoris didn't know how to answer that question. She did feel insecure because of that kidnapper, knowing he could strike at any time. And she definitely felt fearful and scared of Nerine whenever she was around, always fearing what she might do next.

Slowly, she nodded again, remaining in the same position as before.

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "Aww cutie, just being with you would absolutely make me happy and pleased. It's the best thing you can do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:47 am

Bryan nodded to himself and after taking a brief look around the room, he asked,

"Do you fear someone in this room?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "I know but I want to do something special for you. I got it-I'll sing a romantic song just for you tomorrow night. I'll pamper you that way. And then I'll give you lots of kisses. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 am

Lycoris shivered for a moment as she heard Bryan's question, as this was the question she had been expecting and fearing. She remained still for a long time but ever so slowly, she nodded, hanging her head lower than ever.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Man, man, cutie, I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow night! I am going to train so hard tomorrow to get this wonderful reward!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 am

Bryan looked on sadly at Rosaline as Lycoris confirmed what he thought. He took a deep breath and then quietly asked,

"Are you afraid of Nerine?"

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "And I can't wait to give my beautiful her reward. And of course, I'll train hard tomorrow, too, so I can give you your reward."

He hugged Lisianthus happily and looked on lovingly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am

Lycoris bit her lower lip but couldn't bring herself to respond. Instead, her head continued to hang so low and her hands clutched to her dress nervously, but she couldn't even move her head to respond, not wanting to show her sister up like that, even if it had become obvious by now.

Lisianthus returned the hug happily and replied, "But don't train too hard, ok, cutie? I want my reward and I wouldn't want you too tired tomorrow evening, you know!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am

Bryan observed Lycoris' reaction and sighing sadly, he said,

"I understand and I think my love does, too."

He looked on sadly at Rosaline.

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "I understand, beautiful. I definitely want my strength to reward you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to pampering you, just as you've pampered me tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 am

Rosaline returned the sad looks to Bryan and sighing quietly, she rubbed Lycoris' back and said,

"You should have said something, Lycoris. To me, to Bryan, to Avi. But it isn't right just taking it in like that."

Lycoris didn't say anything but remained as she was, feeling ashamed of herself.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "So you enjoyed tonight, cutie? Did you have the perfect reward after all your hard work today?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 am

Bryan reached out to gently touch Lycoris' hands and quietly added, "My love is right. Even if you didn't feel comfortable telling Alex, you should have told one of us. We could have done something. I know things between you and Nerine are complicated but if she's hurt you, that's not right, no matter what the circumstances are."

He looked to Rosaline and said, "I wonder if there's a way we can protect Lycoris, at least until Avi and I are free. There's not much I can do. I could offer to serve Avi's time if the chancellor agrees to free him now although it'll mean I have to stay here longer."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I definitely did. I love being rewarded like so, especially by my beautiful."

He leaned in for another sweet kiss.

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I'll be here tomorrow as well although not as much since we're going out again and all. ^^ Sorry about that. We'd go at night but then there is curfew and all. XD)

Rosaline replied, "There's no need to do that, my love. I'll go with Alex's previous idea. I'll remain by Lycoris' side and Lycoris, I am not taking no for an answer. I know you're afraid for me but I am pretty strong and I am more than capable of taking care and protecting you. And Nerine won't be able to hurt you again."

Lycoris shook her head and finally speaking, she replied shakily, "N-No, there is no need to. I-I am still going with my idea. I-I'll just have the chancellor take my powers and this will be good for everyone. J-Just help me convince Alex and Avi to let me go. Please."

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her love and emotions in, to show Ryan how much she truly loved and cared about him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 pm

(Ahh no problem. I understand. ^^)

Bryan sighed and replied, "We can't do that, Lycoris. If you sacrifice your powers and end up dying, so many people will be upset. Is that really what you want? And don't say they'll get over it. I know that Alex wouldn't. He'd always end up blaming himself."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"I always love kissing you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head slowly and replied, "There will be no need for that. I-It's my choice and I am the one taking it. I-I know that he'll be upset for some time but in the long run, when he-he gets to have a happy, healthy relationship with Nerine, he'll know that I did it for their own good. I-I am content doing that for them. J-Just please help me do it."

Lisianthus gazed back happily at Ryan and replied, "And I love kissing you, too, cutie. My best activity ever that I can't pass a day without. It feels like air or water to me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "That won't work. Even if we agreed to help you-and I'm certain that my love is with me when we feel that this isn't a good idea-Alex would hate himself forever. And he'd hate Nerine if he found out that she was the cause of your suffering."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Same here. I can't get through the day without a few of your wonderful kisses. They're like food and much sweeter than desserts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am

(I am back. ^^)

Lycoris looked horrified and shaking her head frantically, she replied quietly,

"But-But I won't tell him and you won't tell him either, right? Please, please promise me you won't tell him. He can't know about this. I know Nerine-she's kind and understanding but-but she can't forgive me and I've done her wrongs in the past. She's hurt and she's getting it out at me. It-It's fine with me. But Alex might not understand that. Please, please don't tell him."

There was lots of pleading in her voice, as though she were begging the couple.

Lisianthus grinned back slyly and replied, "So if you had a big bowl full of strawberries, you would have preferred to kiss me instead, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:33 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Bryan looked at Rosaline for a few moments and then turning back to Lycoris, he quietly replied,

"We'll make a deal. If you promise to take my love up on her offer to protect you and you don't go through with sacrificing your powers, we won't tell Alex. He won't hear anything about this from us."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Without a doubt, my beautiful. I'd turn away the strawberries and happily receive your kisses. But hmm, what if you had a large plate full of chocolate?"

He looked cutely at Lisianthus, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:38 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, Bryan is making the right deal. There is no answer to your troubles through what you want, Lycoris and running away won't solve anything."

Lycoris continued shaking her head and after a moment of silence, she pleadingly replied,

"Please don't do this. I want to give up my powers. You-You don't understand everything. You don't understand how it is to feel repelled. To feel that the two people you love and care for the most in life are staying away from you. I don't want to have to live with that. Nerine hates me and I-I can't do anything to change that."

Lisianthus would of course choose Ryan's kisses but deciding to play around him a little, she faked a thoughtful pose and replied,

"Hmm that's a tough one. What do you think I should choose then, cutie?"

She looked slyly and happily at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "I don't think Nerine hates you, Lycoris. I think she hates what she's been through. I mean, your and her parents put you both in a weird situation and neither of you had a choice in that. And then the situation with Alex further complicated things. Am I right so far?"

He looked to Rosaline for confirmation.

Ryan pouted cutely and replied, "So my kisses aren't sweet enough for you, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 am

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "I agree with you there, my love."

Lycoris shook her head again and replied, "You don't know everything. Nerine always hated me ever since we were kids. And then instead of making things better, I-I made things worse with Alex. I deserve whatever happens to me. But I want to do this. Please don't try to stop me."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Of course they are sweet enough, cutie. They're sweeter than anything else. In fact, I want one right now!"

She leaned in for another happy, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: