Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 am

Lycoris felt bad that she caused Alex such sadness. She could see that just mentioning her idea broke his heart and although it touched her that someone cared about her so, she wished he'd relent more towards it.

She wrapped her arms around him and stroking his hair softly, she replied quietly,

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I won't go through it if it hurts you so."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I can definitely relate, cutie. It's kind of how it was with Alex to me, too. But with you, it's all different and more magical than ever."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 am

Alex looked at Lycoris with hope in his eyes and he asked, "Really? Do you mean that? Because I can't bear even the thought of losing you."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's exactly right and I have a very good feeling that our love will never die, even if it's many years from now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 am

Lycoris sighed and replied, "Just for you, I won't. I still believe that it would have been the best thing to do. But if it hurts you so much, I can't bear being the cause of your pain."

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Forever and ever, we're going to love each other and care about each other for eternity. I'll never be happier than being with you, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:33 am

Alex felt so relieved and hugging Lycoris, he replied, "Thank you, thank you so much. It would have been too much to bear to lose you. And don't worry-I'll find a way to make everything work. I know things haven't been great lately but please bear with me. I want us all to be happy again."

Ryan looked on lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "And I'll never be happier than when I am with you, my beautiful."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet, romantic, passionate kiss on the lips.

(It's getting late and I'm getting sleepy so time for me to get off for the night. I'll post tomorrow night since I have work and all that. XD Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris didn't look as optimistic or as enthusiastic about this at all. She wished she could just go through her idea and it would make her feel so much better instead of having to cope with so much pain and hurt. But if it was going to cause Alex pain, she would go through anything for him, even if she had to deal with Nerine's hate and abuse every single day.

Lisianthus returned the kiss so happily and lovingly, wrapping her arms around Ryan and enjoying every single moment that passed in his arms, kissing him.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking but here until I turn in for the night. XD)

Alex looked at Lycoris as she stayed silent and he asked,

"Do you have faith in me? Do you believe I'll do my best to make everything work?"

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus ever so lovingly for a few more happy moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed into her eyes and said,

"And we'll have many more kisses like that one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris sighed quietly and replied, "I believe you'll do your best, but I don't believe that everything will work."

Lisianthus gazed back happily at Ryan and replied, "That better happen, cutie, because I love kissing you, you know. It has definitely become my most favorite activity ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:05 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex looked on with worry at Lycoris and replied, "Why? Is it because of Nerine? How has she treated you? And don't tell me that she's been completely nice and sweet to you because I'm not going to believe that."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "And it has become my favorite activity, beautiful. I can't think of anything that beats kissing you. Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 am

Lycoris was becoming nervous about Alex questioning her about how Nerine treated her and replied,

"She is treating me fine. I already told you that. Why do you keep asking me about it? I-I am not lying to you."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then shaking her head, she replied playfully,

"Nope, although if there's such a thing, it must be something to do with you, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am

Alex replied, "Then there shouldn't be any reason to hesitate or be nervous when I bring up the topic, right?"

He looked carefully at Lycoris, hoping that she would tell him the truth.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Oh really? I guess the same goes for me, too. If there's any activity better than kissing, it has to do with you, my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 am

Lycoris was even more stammered than before but she did her best to look composed, although she wasn't quite successful. She replied,

"I-I am not nervous. You're probably imagining."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "There's nothing I love doing alone anymore. Even eating chocolate. I want to eat chocolate with you next time!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 am

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied, "Maybe but I keep seeing and hearing the nervousness in your voice and my ears don't lie. Do I make you nervous, Lycoris? I never did before."

Ryan chuckled more and nodding happily, he replied, "Me, too, and I want to eat strawberries with you next time. I never want to do anything without you by my side always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:08 am

Lycoris was becoming even more nervous and didn't know what to do. She felt like if she spoke, she'd fluster and she might say something she didn't mean to say. In the same time, she couldn't find anything that would justify her nervous looks.

She bit her lower lip, not knowing how to reply.

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "I'll be always by your side, cutie. Do you think the soldiers would find it silly if I asked them to bring chocolate and strawberries tomorrow? We could eat them here after dinner."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 am

Alex sighed to himself and putting his arm around Lycoris' shoulders, he said,

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so pushy. It's just that I worry about you, you know? You're new to the world and might not be aware that certain things just aren't ok but yet be afraid to speak up. Does that make sense?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "I love that idea, beautiful, and I don't care if anyone finds that idea silly. It's a wonderful idea and you know that chocolate and strawberries go well together, just like us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 am

Lycoris sighed quietly and was glad that at least Alex didn't push her into telling him more. She replied quietly,

"I know that I am naive and silly compared to everyone else. Maybe the world isn't really where I belong. It doesn't matter. You don't need to worry about me."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Alright then, I'll ask one of the soldiers get us some chocolate and strawberries tomorrow. They'll be fresh and delicious. I'll feed you the strawberries and you can feed me the chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 am

Alex wrapped his arms protectively around Lycoris and replied,

"You mustn't ever think that, Lycoris. Of course you belong in this world. You were saved for a reason. I believe that. I believe that if your parents were alive today, they would want you to live life to the fullest and to have a good relationship with Nerine. It makes me sad that they aren't here to help."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I love that idea. You come up with the best ideas, beautiful. I sure am one lucky man to have such a beautiful, strong, clever woman in my life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:43 am

Lycoris sighed and replied, "Stop making things sound so nice, Alex. My parents were alive one day but they never even asked to see me once. They saved me for a reason but that reason wasn't me. It was my powers."

She sighed again and smiling a little, she replied, "No use talking about that. What have you been up to with the others?"

Lisianthus blushed and looking slyly and playfully at Ryan, she asked,

"Well, how about you reward your beautiful, strong, clever woman? I think you know what she wants."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

(I can't help it but I must ask. Is that really true that Lycoris and Nerine's parents only saved Lycoris because of her powers? O.O)

Alex noticed that Lycoris wanted to change the subject so deciding to comply with her wishes, he replied,

"Oh nothing much, really. Nerine, Rosaline, and I have been spending our days in the garden or in the library or the music room. We don't really want to go into the city since Avi and Bryan are still imprisoned and we can visit them three times a day."

Ryan chuckled and looking slyly at Lisianthus, he replied, "Of course, my beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and leaned in for a sweet, passionate, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am

(Yup, sadly. When their mom had the troubles during her pregnancy, it was because of the strong powers in Lycoris' body that risked her life and could have led to a miscarriage. Not wanting to lose those powers, they decided to merge Lycoris into Nerine. If Lycoris was only a normal baby though or if Nerine had them, they wouldn't have bothered.)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That's understandable. They must be feeling lonely sitting there in the room all day but visiting them regularly would help."

Lisianthus happily wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and returned the kiss quite lovingly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 am

(Aww, I want to hug Lycoris. T.T)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, I think so. I think having us visit them cheers them up and at the very least, saves them from boredom. You should see Avi more than once a day as well. He misses you, you know."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus with all the love and passion in his heart for a few more sweet moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"I do love rewarding you, my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 am

(Yet Nerine still believes that she is evil and sinister. XD)

Lycoris smiled a little and nodding, she replied, "Sure. When the chance permits it, I'll do so. I miss him too."

She wasn't planning on doing that but refusing the idea could lead to an argument with Alex, which she didn't want right now.

Lisianthus gazed back happily at Ryan and replied lovingly,

"And I love getting your rewards, cutie. They're quite of great quality and motivates me to work more and harder."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 am

(And that makes me sad. Lycoris could live with me if she wanted. She'd never feel lonely here. T.T)

Alex smiled as Lycoris agreed to the idea and replied, "I'm happy to hear that and I'm sure Avi will be happy, too, once he sees you visiting him more often."

He sighed and replied, "I wish we had more opportunities like this. I'm very grateful to Rosaline that we have this time to ourselves."

Ryan grinned and replied, "My rewards are only for you, beautiful, and you do work very hard for them so you deserve to be rewarded so wonderfully. And of course, I love the rewards you give me, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 am

(Aww she says that she's very grateful and appreciates it quite a lot but she can't leave Nerine or Alex. :/)

Lycoris smiled sadly and although she was equally sad, too, she reached out and patting Alex's hand gently, she replied,

"I am sure there will be more opportunities in the future. But hey, think of it as an advantage. You get to spend more time with Nerine."

Lisianthus grinned and replied happily, "Definitely, cutie, and I'll make sure to reward you often. You deserve it after all the hard training you do in the morning. How does Irene treat you, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 am

(Aww that makes me want to cry even more. :/)

Alex smiled a little to Lycoris and replied, "That's what I love about you, Lycoris. You put others before yourself. You're the most selfless person I've ever met. I wish others could see it, too-to see how beautiful and pure your heart is."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Duchess Irene is a wonderful teacher. I'm continuing to learn new spells and the best way to use them in battle. She's firm but not cruel-the best teacher if I don't count my mentor, that is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 am

(Aww she doesn't want you to cry. :/)

Lycoris blushed and hiding her face in shyness, she smiled a bit and replied quietly,

"I love you and I love Nerine quite a lot. That's why I want you two to be happy always. It makes me happy, too."

Lisianthus smiled in satisfaction and replied, "That's good to hear. So how different are Irene and your mentor in terms of teaching methods and ways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: