Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:29 am

(Aww ok. I'll do my best not to cry but I feel sad for Lycoris. :/)

Alex hugged Lycoris happily and replied, "And I love you, Lycoris. That's why I want you to be happy always and to attend to your needs. I feel like I've been neglecting you lately. Have I?"

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I think in regards to technique, Duchess Irene and my mentor are quite similar. It was a little harder to follow my mentor's lessons, though. He had this way of speaking that sometimes made it difficult to understand but after a while, I got used to it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am

(Aww she says that there's no need to be but she appreciates your feelings. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, it's okay. I know you've been working hard to repair things with Nerine and I am happy about that. How are things going between you two? Are things improving?"

Lisianthus nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. Was your mentor from Devenshire, too, or did he come from a foreign land?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am

(Aww Lycoris really is sweet and kind. ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "I think so. Oh yes, I followed through with your suggestion about the romantic dinner and Nerine loved it. Thank you so much. I should remember to do these things for her every once in a while."

Ryan replied, "He lived in Devenshire for a long time but I think he originally came from a desert land. His accent sounded as though he were from that region. He told me that he used to travel a lot. It helped him to learn a lot of spells and to become more powerful and I can see why."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 am

(^^)

Lycoris smiled, happy that her idea had helped. She replied,

"That's great to hear. Yeah, that would be a good idea. Nerine loves surprises and it's good to have a surprise and a change every once in a while. And it shows that you're always thinking about her, too."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I see. You know, cutie, we should definitely travel a lot, too, and explore different areas. That way, you'll learn more spells and be quite powerful, too, although you're quite strong already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 am

Alex replied, "Yup, you're right about that. How about gifts? Would Nerine like gifts, too? I know some women like them but others think they're too much."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I like that idea, beautiful. We'll travel to a lot of places in the human world for our honeymoon and I'd like to see more areas of the gods' world. I haven't seen nearly everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful then replied, "She would but not nowadays or else she might think you're pushing her to have things better as quickly as better. You can delay that to after a while when things have become normal, then you can surprise her with a loving gift. Maybe a bouquet of irises or so-keep it simple. She'll love that."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Definitely, cutie! I'll show you every single meter of the gods' world. There's so much to see and enjoy yet. You know, we should spend half our honeymoon in the humans' world and the other half in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh ok, that sounds good. So I shouldn't spoil Nerine too quickly."

He took mental notes, taking Lycoris' advice under careful consideration.

Ryan grinned and replied, "That's a wonderful idea, beautiful. You know what? When we're making plans for our honeymoon, you should tell me what would interest you to see and I'll think of places in the human world that I think you'll like."

(I'm getting pretty sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 am

(Nite, nite. ^^ I'll try to be here tomorrow, although it may not be as usual since I am going out tomorrow as well and all. ^^)

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "Yeah. Try not to be too pushy generally so you could give her time and make things slowly get better. And if you promise her something, try your best to remember it and do it as best as you could. I am sure before you know it, things will be better than ever before."

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she replied, "I'd like that. I've seen so little of the humans' world and I'd like to see much more. It looks like a really beautiful world, you know!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 pm

(Ahh ok. I understand. ^^)

Alex replied, "Thanks, Lycoris. I'll be sure to do so. I want things between me and Nerine to get better and then I'm sure that Nerine will be happier and everyone will be happier, too."

Ryan replied, "And I like the gods' world. It's very beautiful, too. You must show me as much of it as you can, beautiful. And the best part about this world is that you're here."

He smiled lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:12 am

(Thanks. ^^ I'll post this for now and I'll post again whenever I can. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I am sure. You two love each other and that's enough to overcome any obstacle."

Although she genuinely wanted things to be better between Alex and Nerine, she was a woman, too, and she loved Alex so much. She wished that she could have that future with him, too, and be happy with him. But she knew that it wasn't possible and that she could only hope that Nerine could let her be just near him.

Lisianthus grinned lovingly back at Ryan and looking happily into his eyes, she replied happily,

"I will, cutie, and although I am here now, I'll be with you anywhere. I am following you to the end of the world if I have to! Just don't get bored of me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 am

(Ok. ^^)

Alex smiled and gently held Lycoris in his arms. Since they had the afternoon to themselves, he then asked,

"Is there anything you'd like to do or talk about, Lycoris? I can stay with you until dinnertime."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "I can never be bored of you, beautiful, but I hope I don't get boring for you. If I do, you must tell me right away so I don't lose you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 am

(I am back. ^^)

Lycoris could think of nothing in particular but replied,

"Not really but are you sure it's ok to stay that long? I mean, I'd love it but Nerine..."

Lisianthus pouted cutely to Ryan and replied, "Now, now, cutie, how could I possibly ever get bored of you, huh? Who gets bored of such a cute, loving, brave guy, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:33 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Alex replied, "It's all right. Before I came here, I told Rosaline and Nerine that we would meet up for dinner unless they wanted me to see them earlier but Rosaline said that was fine. So we can have this afternoon all to ourselves and I won't tell Nerine about our meeting. I think this would put her at unease a bit and I don't think you'll tell her, either?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "I love hearing such beautiful words from my beautiful and you deserve another kiss now."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus another sweet passionate kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head quickly and replied, "Oh no, I won't tell her. And-and we're not doing anything wrong, right? Just spending time together like brother and sister, right?"

Liisianthus happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ryan and deepening the kiss, savoring every moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 am

Alex hugged Lycoris warmly and replied, "Yup, that's right. I think to be safe, though, it's best not to tell Nerine that we spent the afternoon together. I'll just tell her later that I decided to get some exercise or something if she asks how I spent the afternoon."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"Did you enjoy that kiss, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 am

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Sure, that would be better."

It was definitely better for her, as she wouldn't to face Nerine's wrath later. She then said,

"How do you want to spend the afternoon then?"

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied lovingly, "Of course, cutie. I enjoy every kiss I share with you. It shows me how much you love me and I hope you know how much I love you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, well, if you want, we could spend the afternoon relaxing in your room and I could recite some of my poetry to you. Ahh I've been meaning to ask but is there anything you'd like? I mean, I could buy something for you if you want an item to keep you company."

He had observed Lycoris with the teddy bear a few times and wondered whether she'd like to have more.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I definitely do, beautiful. I'm thankful every day that we found each other, our true loves finally connecting in a wave of eternal love and harmony."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:03 am

Lycoris smiled gratefully and shaking her head, she replied,

"That's kind of you to ask, Alex, but I am alright. Thanks. I've got Fluff by my side and it keeps me company."

She reached out to get her teddy bear and hugged it close innocently.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "That sounded so wonderful just now, cutie, like poetry. You sure know how to say romantic stuff. Almost like you're experienced with romancing ladies, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 am

Alex smiled softly, touched by Lycoris' innocence. He replied, "If you change your mind, just let me know. I'm curious to ask-who gave you Fluff?"

Ryan chuckled and shaking his head, he replied, "Not really. But when it comes to you, it's like I know romantic words easily come from my mouth. But then you are my beautiful so I don't struggle at all to find the words to express my love to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:14 am

Lycoris replied, "Oh, Nerine did. Well, in a way. She had it when she was young and I saw it during one of my peeks once and I liked it. A while after, she was going to get rid of it but I could convince her to have me keep it. I fixed around it a little and it is all good now."

Lisianthus leaned in to give Ryan a sweet, quick kiss and lovingly replied,

"That sounds sweet on its own, cutie. I guess you must really love me quite a lot to have such a talent created inside you to romance me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see. Fluff looks like he's in good condition. You did a great job fixing him up. I liked having teddy bears when I was younger as well. They were great company and I'm happy that Fluff is here to keep you company."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "There's no doubt about that, beautiful. You know, I believe I exist so that I'd find you and love you for all time. Or is that silly of me to have such an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 am

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Thanks, Alex. He does keep me great company. Did you use to have lots of teddy bears, too? What did you use to name them?"

She looked intrigued about this subject, simple as it was.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Nah, it's not silly, cutie but you exist for another reason, too. To rule the gods' world with me and to take care of our future children."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 am

Alex replied, "I had quite a few teddy bears, mostly male ones. I had three in particular that I liked. I called them 'Alex, Bryan, and Greg' as they represented the three of us as we are-best friends and brothers forever."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I love those reasons as well. I'll do my best to make them come true. I can't wait to be married to you, to help you rule this world to prosperity, and to have happy healthy children with Duchess Irene as their aunt."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:37 am

Lycoris smiled and replied, "That sounds so beautiful. You must have been quite happy growing up as a child, Alex, having lots of friends and so. Did you use to hang out together and play with each other, like that?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "That sounds like the perfect future! I can't believe that dream would be coming true. I've always dreamed of it as a kid but I almost became hopeless after the war. Then you came into my life and now it's shining with happiness and glee!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, we did. You might have heard but Bryan's parents died when he was quite young so he came to live with me and Mom and Dad. Bryan's parents entrusted them to take care of him until he became an adult. And since Greg's parents work as servants in our home, Greg came to live with us as well. We were pretty much like brothers although we don't look anything alike."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I'll make all your dreams come true, beautiful. I want us to live happily ever after and to have our lives shine with eternal rays of happiness always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: