Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 am

Alex finished washing up and changed into a pair of green pajamas. Then he combed his hair and after looking presentable, he left the bathroom. Seeing Nerine in their bedroom, Alex smiled at her and said,

"You were quick. Is Lycoris all set for the night?"

Ryan smiled at Irene and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. You are a wonderful teacher and I feel like I've learned a lot since my time here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:01 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, she should go ahead and get some sleep now. I'll get ready too so we can get our sleep too."

She entered the bathroom to get changed for the night."

Irene smiled back to Ryan and replied, "I am glad to hear so from you, Ryan. You're quite the student, too, the best I've taught actually. I can see a bright future for you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:08 am

Alex put away his clothes and then he climbed into bed, waiting for Nerine so that they could fall asleep together. While he waited, he thought about Lycoris and worried whether she was all right. She did appear more at ease after his visit but he wished that he could have more opportunities to visit her.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. Your students are very lucky to have you as their teacher. You must be one of the most powerful and talented teachers at the academy although I certainly could be biased in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 am

Nerine changed into her nightgown and brushed her hair down. Once she was done, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes then climbed into bed by Alex's side, cuddling close to him. Smiling, she said,

"I'm all ready to sleep with you, Alex."

(Ahh we'll delay the morning a little because a major event will happen in the middle of the night. XD)

Irene smiled and replied, "Thank you, Ryan. It pleases me you think of me like that. Well then, we both need the food after today's intense training. Shall we get some lunch?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 am

(Ahh ok. I'm intrigued to find out what'll happen. XD)

Alex returned Nerine's smile and replied, "And I'm ready to fall asleep by your side, darling."

He wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and after laying his head on the pillow, he closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good. I hope my beautiful is finished with her training as well."

He led the way towards the dining area where they would have lunch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 am

(Alright. XD)

Nerine closed her eyes as well and soon fell asleep. After a few hours into the night, the castle was mostly quiet and most of the residents were asleep. However, there was a sudden movement into its halls, lights were switched on and soldiers were coming to and fro.

In Alex's and Nerine's room, a couple of armed soldiers knocked loudly on the door and said,

"Open up!"

Irene nodded and led the way to the dining area where Lisianthus was present. Seeing Ryan and Irene, she approached them happily and said,

"Hey, you two, you're all done!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

Alex heard the knock on their door and he opened his eyes. He was alarmed that they was such a ruckus in the middle of the night and felt hesitant about answering right away. He sat up and stayed still, waiting to hear what was going on.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, we are. Duchess Irene is a wonderful teacher. We made the most of our morning hours. What about you, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 am

Nerine woke up as well at the noise and alarmed, she looked to Alex and asked, "What's going on?"

The soldiers, impatient at the lack of answer, broke the door and marched into the room. Pointing their weapons at the couple, they said,

"Move in front of us and if you think about resisting, we'll kill you right away."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Same here, cutie. Your queen is quite powerful but right now, she's hungry too. We should have some lunch."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:40 am

Alex immediately wrapped his arms around Nerine protectively and as bravely as he could, he replied,

"What's going on? Is this the king's idea of a joke, waking us up in the middle of the night?"

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "Yup, that sounds good. I'm quite hungry, too."

He led the way to their usual table and then waited for lunch to be brought.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The soldier smirked sarcastically and replied,

"Ha! Even your so-called king can't do anything to help you now. You think this is a joke? You're gonna have lots of laughing to do then. Get moving if you value your life!"

The soldiers soon brought lunch and laid it in front of the couple then left to let them enjoy their meals. Lisianthus began eating happily and commented,

"A well-deserved meal after lots of hard work!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Alex kept his arms protectively around Nerine and replied,

"You could at least give us the decency to get dressed before we go anywhere. And what's going on?"

He was determined to get answers, especially now that he figured out that the chancellor had nothing to do with this surprise wake up call.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, definitely. The morning's training sure built up an appetite in me and of course, I'm happy to have this meal with my beautiful."

He glanced lovingly at Lisianthus before he began to eat.

(My work schedule is lighter this month so I'll be here today at the usual time. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 am

(Ahh great. I'll be here as usual, too. ^^)

The soldier was going to snort at Alex once more but the other soldier in his company replied quickly,

"The so-called king no longer has control of anything. Our captain is in charge now."

The first soldier smirked and continuing, he said, "Exactly. And you're no longer the guests, but the prisoners. So no need to get dressed because the dungeons are awaiting. Now get moving before my patience is out."

Lisianthus glanced back happily at Ryan as well and continued eating her lunch happily, enjoying the meal in the company of the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 am

(I'm betting that this group of soldiers is related to Lycoris' kidnapper. XD)

Although Alex felt frightened by this turn of events, he looked at the captain in the eyes and asked,

"And what happened to the king?"

As the couple continued to eat, Ryan asked,

"So is it more training this afternoon for you, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 am

(You're right about that. XD And ahh, the captain isn't the one talking to Alex. The soldier was referring to the captain of the castle's soldiers, Irene's brother-in-law. XD)

The soldier rolled his eyes and replied, "That's none of your business. Now you have a minute to get moving in front of us, or I'll kill you and perhaps take your beautiful wife for myself. Get the hell moving!"

He pointed the sword at the couple, his patience at the line.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, mostly. I'll do a quick check up on some matters, too, but that shouldn't take much time. I'll be free by the evening, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:09 am

(Ahh I see. XD And sorry for the mistake. This is a bit confusing. XD)

Alex held Nerine in his arms and looking at her, he said,

"We should do as they say. I won't let them harm you, darling."

Ryan grinned and replied, "And I'm looking for to this evening. But then again, I always look forward to spending time alone with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 am

(Ahh it's ok, I understand. XD If you need me to clarify anything, just let me know. ^^)

Nerine was feeling scared but nodded slowly to Alex and said, "Okay. Just remain by my side."

The soldiers waited for them to get up then they would lead them to outside.

Lisianthus grinned back at Ryan and replied happily, "Same here, cutie. Every moment I spend with you a lot is a valuable treasure."

She was soon done with eating and waited for Ryan to do the same.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 am

(Ok, thanks. XD I hope that Lisianthus finds out about this so she and Ryan can do something. O.O)

Alex nodded and he slowly got out of bed. Then he helped Nerine up and then holding her in his arms, he followed the soldiers. Although he felt scared, he put on a brave expression for Nerine's sake.

Ryan finished his lunch a little later and once the couple had finished their meals, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"I should return to Duchess Irene for more training but I'll see you for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 am

(She should find out soon. XD)

The soldiers led the couple in front of them through the castle halls, which were now completely lightened as if it were in the early mornings. There were more soldiers around than usual, and even the maids were gathered together and kept in a corner.

The couple was led down into the dark dungeons, deeper and deeper until they reached one of the cells. The soldier opened the door and threw them in, and inside Rosaline and the puppies were kept too.

He closed the door loudly after them and Rosaline rushed to them, saying,

"Guys, you ok?"

Lisianthus nodded and after giving Ryan a kiss, she replied,

"Okay, cutie. I'll be waiting for you so don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 am

(Ahh good. XD)

Alex helped Nerine to her feet and once the couple was able to sit up, Alex turned to Rosaline and replied,

"We're all right. Do you know what's going on?"

He noticed that Lycoris wasn't among them and he couldn't see the chancellor or Avi or Bryan.

Ryan nodded and then he approached Duchess Irene. Smiling at her, he said,

"I'm all ready for some more training. I want to be as prepared as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "All I could get out of the soldiers was that the chancellor was overthrown by the captain of his soldiers, something like that. It looks like what he did to Lisianthus happened to him although I can't say I am happy about it with us thrown here. I am worried about Bryan, too."

Irene smiled back and nodding, she replied, "Alright, let's get going."

She led the way to the training area so they could get more training for the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 am

Alex sighed and replied, "I'm not happy about this, either. At least the chancellor never put us in prison. It's weird that we haven't seen him here. And I'm worried about Avi and Lycoris. I wish I knew what was going on."

Ryan followed Irene back to the training area and once they arrived, he followed Irene's instructions, learning new spells and the best ways to use them and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 am

Rosaline was about to say something when the door was opened again, and this time, a couple of soldiers threw Avi and Bryan in, after getting them from their room. Rosaline quickly rushed to Bryan's side and said,

"My love, are you ok?"

(I hope it's ok I brought Bryan with Avi like this. XD)

Irene continued giving Ryan the different lessons and made sure to save no knowledge, giving him all that she knew so he could be perfect and excellent at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 am

(Ahh sure, no problem. XD)

Bryan quickly hugged Rosaline and nodding, he replied,

"I'm ok but I don't understand what's going on. One minute, Avi and I are sleeping peacefully and the next thing we know, we're being woken up and dragged in here."

Alex rushed to Avi's side and asked,

"Are you all right? Do you know what's going on?"

Ryan followed Irene's instructions carefully, making sure to take mental notes and practicing until he got the spells perfect. He was amazed by Irene's vast knowledge and wanted to learn as much as possible from her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 am

Rosaline returned the hug and replied, "The captain of the soldiers overthrew the chancellor and imprisoned all of us. This is what we could get but I am confused, too, by what's happening."

Avi nodded to Alex and replied, "I'm alright although quite dazed. What's going on? Why are we being thrown in here?"

Irene continued instructing Ryan for a while more and after the afternoon hours were over, she signaled him to stop. Then she said,

"Okay, that's enough for today. You're improving massively, Ryan. I'm quite impressed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 am

Alex replied, "The chancellor's been overthrown by the captain of the soldiers so now we're all prisoners in here. Do you know what's happened to Lycoris or where the chancellor is?"

Alex was especially worried about Lycoris and he feared that this whole scheme might have had to do with the previous kidnapping attempt on Lycoris.

Ryan stopped and smiling at Irene, he replied,

"Thank you but as I said, I have a wonderful teacher. I'm amazed at how much knowledge you have on such a variety of spells."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: