Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:21 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and sleep well. ^^)

Nerine changed out of her clothes and into a comfortable white nightgown. She put away her clothes after getting out of the bathroom and climbed into bed next to Alex. She cuddled close to him and said,

"I'm back, Alex."

Lisianthus grinned happily as Ryan told her of how the training went and replied happily,

"That's great. Irene is a good teacher and you're pretty powerful, too, cutie. I should watch you getting some training sometime."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Alex smiled and wrapping his arms around Nerine's waist, he replied,

"You look beautiful, darling."

He leaned in for a sweet good night kiss.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that very much, beautiful. Then I'll have you to cheer me on."

He continued to eat his lunch, feeling happy and refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 am

Nerine returned the kiss happily, pouring all her passion into it. After the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed lovingly at him and said,

"Good night, Alex. Sleep well."

Lisianthus nodded happily and continued eating her lunch till she was done. She waited for Ryan to finish although she wouldn't head to training, as she had other things to take care of.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 am

Alex gazed lovingly back at Nerine and replied, "Good night, darling. See you in the morning."

He laid his head on the pillow, soon falling asleep.

Ryan finished his lunch soon after and seeing that Lisianthus was done, he said,

"Are you heading back for training, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 am

(I'll lead the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Nerine woke up a bit after the sun rose. Seeing Alex sleeping still by her side, she decided to get up herself and start the day. So she got up quietly, got herself a change and entered to get ready for the day.

Lisianthus smiled to Ryan and shaking her head, she replied, "Nope, not this afternoon. I have to meet with the captain and we'll write a few letters to send to the chancellor and to the other dukes. I'll try to have the chancellor talk with me again, and tell the other dukes to prepare the forces just in case."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Nerine had woken up, Alex woke up. Turning to his side, he noticed that Nerine was absent but hearing sounds from the bathroom, he deduced that she was getting ready for the day. So he got out of bed as well, took a change of clothes, and waited for Nerine.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. That's a good plan. I hope it works and I certainly hope the chancellor will be reasonable this time. Otherwise, he doesn't have a chance against us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am

Nerine took a quick shower then changed in a knee-length white skirt and a light pink top. She combed down her hair and after making sure she looked presentable, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes.

Seeing Alex awake, she smiled warmly to him and approaching him, she said,

"Good morning, Alex. Slept well?"

Lisianthus nodded confidently and replied, "Definitely. So you go have your training and once I am done, I'll come cheer you on, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 am

Alex hugged Nerine happily and replied, "Yup, I did. You look beautiful today, darling. Did you sleep well, too?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure. I'm looking forward to having my beautiful cheer me on."

He gave Lisianthus a quick but passionate loving kiss and then approached Irene so they would continue their training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 am

Nerine nodded and returning the hug happily, she replied,

"Yup, I sure did. Why don't you go ahead and get ready for the day so we can head downstairs together? I'll check on Lycoris meanwhile."

Irene was done eating as well and seeing Ryan approach, she smiled to him and said,

"Are you ready? We should continue our work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll wait for you here after I'm done."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and then went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I am. We may get a visit from Sia later. I want her to be there to cheer me on."

He grinned and then headed back to the training area with Irene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 am

While Alex went to get dressed, Nerine got up and went out of the room and headed towards Lycoris' room. She entered and finding Lycoris still asleep, she woke her up roughly to dress and change so she could return to Alex as soon as possible.

Irene led the way to the training area and after both were positioned, they started their training again, trying the different spells and training Ryan on how to make the best use of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am

(Man, Nerine is so mean to Lycoris. She could have just let her sleep instead. :/)

Alex finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of light blue pants and a slightly faded red t-shirt. He combed his hair and once he thought he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas. Then he took a seat and waited for Nerine.

Ryan followed Irene closely as he tried out different spells and paid attention to the lessons Irene gave him on how to use them most effectively.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 am

(Well, in a way, Nerine feels better after treating Lycoris this way-it's like it makes her feel like she's stronger. That's why she's been feeling happy around Alex lately.)

Nerine finished getting Lycoris dressed and left her in the room, going back to her and Alex's room. Entering, she found Alex all dressed so smiling to him, she said,

"Hey, Alex. I am all done. We can get going."

Irene continued giving Ryan the different lessons and teaching him about different combos. She would also teach him how to dodge different types of attacks, and the best ways to figure out illusions and fake spells.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 am

(I see but I bet that if Alex finds out, he'll be pretty upset at Nerine for treating anyone like that. :/)

Alex nodded and gently holding Nerine's arm, he led the way out of the room and downstairs to the dining room to meet Rosaline for breakfast.

Ryan was impressed as Irene continued to give him lessons on the different spell combos as well as how to dodge attacks and see through illusions and fake spells. He would practice the techniques that Irene taught him and took as many mental notes as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 am

(Yup, definitely but Nerine wants to make sure he doesn't know and feels sure that Lycoris won't tell him and even if she did, she could simply deny it and say that she's lying.)

The couple went downstairs to the dining hall and they were soon there, where the chancellor was seated as well as Rosaline and the puppies. The chancellor smiled to the couple and said,

"Good morning, my dears. I hope you had a well sleep."

Irene continued giving Ryan different lessons and after a couple of hours, Lisianthus arrived at the training area. She watched happily as she saw Ryan giving his best and shouted to him,

"Great job, cutie! Keep going!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 am

(O.O I wonder who Alex would believe then.)

Alex helped Nerine into her seat and as he took a seat next to her, he replied,

"Good morning, your majesty. Yes, we slept well. How about you?"

Ryan heard Lisianthus cheering for him and he grinned, giving her a brief thumbs up, although he kept his attention and focus on Irene, continuing to learn the spells and techniques she taught him and how to best use them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:00 am

(Same here. XD)

The chancellor smiled and nodded in confirmation, then he gave the maids a sign to prepare breakfast which they left immediately to do. Rosaline said good morning to the couple as well as they all sat down to eat.

Irene saw that Lisianthus was here and went a little harder on Ryan, teaching him more difficult and more complicated spells, while Lisianthus continued cheering him on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 am

As the group waited for breakfast, Alex casually asked, "What are your plans for today, your majesty?"

Ryan continued to focus on the spells and such that Irene taught him, despite them being harder than before. He wanted to impress Lisianthus but more importantly, he wanted to be strong for her and to help her out as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 am

The chancellor replied, "The usual routine work, as well as a few important matters to take care of."

The maids soon came with breakfast and laid it in front of the party. As everyone started eating, he turned to Alex and said,

"After breakfast, there is a matter I'd like to talk to you about privately, sir Alex, if you please. It's important."

Lisianthus continue cheering Ryan on and watching him happily, proud of how powerful he was. Irene continued training him for a bit more then eventually, it was evening so she stopped and said,

"Enough for today. Great work, Ryan. You never cease to impress me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 am

Alex wondered what matter the chancellor would want to talk to him about but nodding, he replied, "Of course."

He took his fork and began to eat his breakfast although he was curious to know what the chancellor wanted to talk about privately.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. You're a wonderful teacher and there's no way I'd be as powerful without your guidance."

He turned to Lisianthus and asked, "How did I do, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 am

Nerine and Rosaline were both curious to know about what the chancellor wanted to talk to Alex privately too but they ate silently. The chancellor ate his breakfast as well and after a while, he was all done.

Lisianthus approached Ryan excitedly and without saying anything, she leaned in to give him an appreciative, loving kiss as a crown of gratitude for all the efforts Ryan was doing to protect her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 am

Alex finished his breakfast a little after the chancellor did and seeing that Nerine and Rosaline were still eating, he turned to Nerine and asked,

"Do you want to go on upstairs to see Avi and Bryan when you're done or do you want to wait for me?"

Happily, Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and returned the kiss with all the love and passion in his heart. He felt happy, receiving such a wonderful reward after a productive day of training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:44 am

Nerine replied, "I'll wait for you. We can go see Bryan and Avi together."

The chancellor got up and waited for Alex to follow him to a nearby room so he could talk to him privately.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan for some more sweet moments then after it was eventually broken, she gazed happily at him and said,

"Does that answer you, cutie? You're my knight and hero, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:47 am

Alex nodded and replied, "All right, darling. I'll return as soon as I can."

He got up and followed the chancellor to the private room where they could chat.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure does and you'll always be my one and only beautiful and I'll do everything in my power to protect you and make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 am

The chancellor led Alex into the private room and once they were alone and seated, he turned to him and said,

"There is something that happened last night that you should definitely know about. Lady Lycoris. She came to me late at night and well, she asked me to take her powers, regardless of the harm that could happen to her. She asked me not to tell you or anyone, but this isn't something that should be hidden in my opinion."

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied, "Just having you with me is more than enough, my cutie."

Irene approached the couple and said, "Well then, are you going to continue romancing each other or should we go and have something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: