Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline got up as well and holding the puppies in her arms, she followed the couple to Avi's and Bryan's room. The soldiers on the door saw them approaching and nodding, one of them knocked the door, opened it and announced,

"Visitors!"

Lisianthus grinned and approaching Ryan happily, she commented,

"You look absolutely cute this morning, cutie, although you always look hot and gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Alex took the lead in entering the room and he and Nerine immediately approached Avi. Meanwhile, Bryan's eyes lit up as he saw Rosaline and he approached her and said,

"Welcome back, my love. I missed you."

Ryan finished putting his pajamas away and he blushed up on hearing Lisianthus' compliments. He replied,

"I do love hearing your flattery, beautiful, especially first thing in the morning. We make a wonderful looking couple, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 am

Rosaline hugged Bryan happily and replied, "I missed you, too, my love. How are you doing?"

Avi smiled to Alex and Nerine and said, "Hey, guys. Good to see you again."

Lisianthus nodded happily and holding Ryan's arm, she replied,

"Definitely, a couple that a lot others envy! Now will you lead us to breakfast, my cute knight?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "I'm better now that you're here. And how are our boys?"

He gently petted the puppies and the puppies barked happily in reply.

Alex smiled as well and replied, "It's good to see you, too, Avi. Did you have dinner?" He helped Nerine into a seat and then took a seat next to her.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Definitely, my beautiful queen."

He held Lisianthus' arm and led the way towards the dining area to have breakfast with the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:41 am

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and replied, "As you can see, my love, well-taken care of although they miss you just like I do."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yup, I did. Did you have a good afternoon?"

In the dining area, Irene was seated in her table as everyone was getting ready to eat breakfast. Lisianthus saw her and said,

"Let's go tell Irene good morning then we can eat."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 am

Bryan replied, "And I miss them, too, and you, my love. I can't wait to be free of this confinement and to with you always once more."

Alex nodded and replied, "We did. My darling got to spend the afternoon with Rosaline, catching up on old times."

Ryan nodded and approaching Irene, he bowed before her and said,

"Good morning, Duchess Irene. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 am

Rosaline replied, "Same here, my love. But hey, the time is passing and I am sure that before we know it, you'll be out of here and we can go back home safely."

Avi smiled to Nerine and replied, "Ahh really?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup. I had fun with Rosaline for that while."

Irene smiled to the couple and nodding, she replied,

"Good morning, Ryan, Lisianthus. Yes, I did. I hope you two had a peaceful night, too?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, and we're all rested and ready for another day of training."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. I can't wait to return home and to show it to you and our boys for the first time. You'll love it."

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm happy that my darling got to spend the afternoon with Rosaline. It's nice to connect with friends, isn't it?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "My beautiful said it perfectly. I can't wait for another day of training and for this evening's reward, of course."

He looked meaningfully and lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I am sure I'll love it, my love, more so because you're there with me. But I can't wait to see it."

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sure, sure. You must have been bored without Nerine, though. She's a wonderful company to miss."

Lisianthus grinned happily to Ryan, understanding what he meant. Irene shook her head and smiling, she replied,

"I am glad to find you excited about the training, Ryan. Go ahead and get something to eat then we can get started."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:18 am

Bryan replied, "And I can't wait to show it to you. Such beautiful countryside and the air is always fresh and clean. And we can peaceful normal lives, at least for a while."

Alex looked fondly at Nerine and replied, "I did but at least we're together again."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right. I'll see you in a bit."

He and Lisianthus headed towards their table and after they were seated, they waited for breakfast to be brought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:25 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'll sure love that for a while. I mean, I am fond of adventures and all but a bit of peace is much needed now."

Nerine looked back lovingly at Alex and Avi smiled at the couple.

After the couple was seated by a bit, the soldiers arrived with breakfast and laid it in front of the couple to enjoy the meals.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:28 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "We could use that for the time being."

Alex turned his attention back to Avi and commented, "I noticed that the chancellor seemed to be in a sour mood during dinner. I wonder what's going on with him."

Ryan commented, "Breakfast looks delicious as always. Let's eat our fill and then we can begin training for today."

He took his fork and began to eat his meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:34 am

Avi shrugged and replied, "Maybe it's the thing about Lisianthus? Surely, he wouldn't be too pleased if she's surrounding him with lots of soldiers, especially if he doesn't want a fight to erupt."

Lisianthus nodded happily and began eating her breakfast, getting her fill for the day before an exhausting day of training.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:37 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm I suppose that could be it. I noticed that he wasn't in a very talkative mood earlier and I wondered if anyone had any news of what was going on."

Ryan continued to eat his breakfast, getting as much of his fill as he could. He knew he'd need the energy for the training ahead of him and he wanted to be prepared as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:50 am

Avi shrugged and replied, "Not much more news than you already know, especially not when I am locked in here."

The party continued chatting for a while more but eventually, the 30 minutes ran out. One of the soldiers went in and announced,

"Time up!"

Lisianthus was soon done with breakfast and after Ryan was done as well, she said,

"I'll get going then, cutie, but I'll see you for lunch, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 am

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "It looks like our time is up for today but we'll come back first thing tomorrow."

Bryan looked on sadly at Rosaline and said, "I'm going to miss you, my love. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll meet you back here for lunch, beautiful. Train hard and I'll do the same."

He gave Lisianthus a kiss and then approached Irene to begin the morning's training.

(Ahh if there's a delay in my posting, it's probably because I'm multi-tasking. I want to finish all my prep work for the week and I'm checking out reviews for Lucky Rabbit Reflex, too. I'm so tempted to just buy it on the spot because of these hilarious vids I watched of it on Youtube. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 am

(Ahh Lucky Rabbit Reflex? I tried it before and it's totally worth it. It's a really funny and wonderful game and there are lots of endings and the characters are amazing. XD It's quite fun so I totally recommend it myself. I think it's the best game I played of its kind. XD)

Rosaline hugged Bryan and replied, "I'll come first thing tomorrow, my love. Take care of yourself."

She gave him a kiss and Avi said goodbye to Alex and Nerine as well, then they all went out of the room.

Irene saw Ryan approaching her and asked, "Are you all ready? We should get started and not waste any time."

(Ahh I am going to log off now since I have to go out with my dad somewhere. ^^ Not sure when I might return but there's a good possibility I'll be late. So I'll see you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 am

(Ahh coolies. I read some reviews and it looks like it's a lot of fun. XD)

Once the group left the room, Alex turned to Nerine and Rosaline and said,

"I guess we should all turn in for the night as well."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree and yes, I'm ready for today's training."

He followed Irene to the training area where they would train for today.

(Ahh ok. I'll stay up until my usual time but in case we don't get to post more tonight, I'll post tomorrow. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 am

(I am back. XD)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow, guys. Good night."

She went towards her room for the night. After she left, Nerine turned to Alex and said,

"You can go to our room and get ready for the night, Alex. I'd like to check on Lycoris before going to bed."

Irene led the way to the training area and there, they began their lessons for the day on different spells and creative ways on using them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. XD)

Alex replied, "Ahh but that's not really necessary, darling. A maid will help Lycoris get ready for the night so we can just head to our room together and get ready for bed."

Ryan paid close attention as Irene taught him the different spells and creative ways to use them. He'd practice them, making sure to master each spell before moving on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Oh I know but I'd like to see her and make sure she's fine myself. I won't take long. I'll be back by the time you're out of the bathroom."

Irene would instruct Ryan on different areas and give him extra tips and notes on how to excel in each spell. Once he's mastered it, she'd give him a small test about it before moving on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 am

Alex felt hesitant about letting Nerine go to check on Lycoris but he knew that if he protested, it would raise suspicion so nodding, he replied,

"Ok but don't take long."

As he headed towards their room, Alex hoped that the maid would be there to attend to Lycoris.

Ryan would follow Irene's tips and make mental notes to himself. Then once he was presented with small tests, he would put all his effort into doing his best, making sure to pass. He focused on getting stronger and more powerful for Lisianthus' sake.

(Ahh random but which would you choose to get first-Lucky Rabbit Reflex or Area-X? Gosh, temptation. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 am

(Hmm I'll be a little biased since I tried one of them already but I'd go for LRR. Like I said, it's quite fun and it has a lot of endings so it's a lengthy game. The graphics are of high quality, too, and the music is beautiful, and of course, the story and characters are wonderful. I didn't try Area-X though so I can't totally say. XD)

Nerine headed to Lycoris' room and luckily for her, the maid was just leaving. Lycoris was surprised to find Nerine visiting her but of course, Nerine wanted to punish Lycoris for not going through with her idea, sacrificing her powers and getting out of everyone's lives.

Irene continued giving Ryan his lessons and after they had finished a good number of them, she began doing surprising, sudden attacks on him of different kinds as a final test.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:48 am

(Ahh I see. I read the reviews for LRR and people have loved it and it is light-hearted and looks to be long so it looks like a good game to spend money on. ^^)

(And O.O Poor Lycoris. :/)

Alex arrived back at their room and after taking a pair of pajamas, he went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the night. He was worried about how Lycoris and Nerine would be together but hoped for the best.

Ryan's senses became alert as Irene used surprise attacks on him and he'd use the lessons and spells he learned to counter the attacks as best he could, not wanting to falter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:52 am

(Yup, I totally recommend it. ^^)

Nerine didn't take much time in Lycoris' room but made sure to give her a hard lesson for changing her mind, promising her more of that if she dared try anything on Alex. Once she was satisfied, she got out of her room and went back to her and Alex's room. She got herself a nightgown and waited for him.

After a while, Irene was done giving Ryan their lessons and it was around lunchtime. Stopping, she said,

"That was great, Ryan. Well done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: