Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:15 am

Alex gave Lycoris a kiss on her right cheek and then replied,

"Yes, we always will, Lycoris. You fill my heart with light and happiness and it's such a wonderful feeling. Just being with you makes me feel happy and gives my life meaning."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I'll always be by your side, my beautiful. That's a promise."

He gently held Lisianthus' right hand and kissed it gallantly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:26 am

Lycoris blushed and smiling softly, she replied,

"I am happy to hear these words from you, Alex. Do I really mean this much to you?"

Lisianthus blushed and smiling happily, she gave Ryan a kiss on the cheek and cuddled close to him.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:33 am

Alex smiled and replied, "You do, Lycoris. Despite all the troubles we've been through, I don't ever regret meeting you and being with you and loving you like this."

He wished to say more, to say that if the two of them had met from the very beginning, they would have been together always without any troubles.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and continued to enjoy the evening with her. He'd give kisses to Lisianthus, showering her and pampering her with them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 am

(It seems to me that Alex still favors Lycoris over Nerine. XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and felt better hearing Alex's words. Despite feeling like a burden before, hearing Alex's words made her feel better about herself and more useful, if her presence meant so much to him.

She replied, "Thanks, Alex. You mean a lot to me, too. I don't know what I would have done without you being here."

The couple continued pampering each other for the rest of the evening but it was eventually becoming quite late. Lisianthus noticed this and yawning a bit, she said,

"Man, I do want to spend more time receiving your kisses, cutie, but it's late and I admit I'm becoming tired, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 am

(Ahh yup, he does and if he had met Lycoris first, I think he would have stayed with her for the entire time, assuming that Lycoris would still be the same as she is now. XD)

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "I'm happy that I mean a lot to you, too, Lycoris. I hope I can always be that beacon of light for you and I'll always be with you in your heart."

Ryan yawned a little as well and nodding, he replied, "I am, too, beautiful. I guess we should turn in for the night then. We have a busy day of training tomorrow. Would you like to get ready first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 am

(Ahh I see. XD Yup, she would be as she is now. But hmm, I thought Alex had returned to loving them both equally after he made up with Nerine? xD)

Lycoris replied softly, "You'll always be, Alex. I-I am sure I can get enough strength to go on if you remain by my side. You don't have to do anything-just be there."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay, cutie. I'll be quick."

She got up and after getting a nightgown, she went to get changed and ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:59 am

(Ahh he does although at the moment, his heart feels stronger for Lycoris. He says it's complicated and hard to explain. XD)

Alex replied, "I'll always be with you, Lycoris. Even if I can't always be here with you physically, my heart and soul are with you and I'll never stop loving you, no matter what obstacles there are in our way."

After Lisianthus went to get ready for the night, Ryan got up and took a pair of pajamas from his bag. Then he took a seat and waited for Lisianthus to finish so he could get ready next.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:05 am

(Ahh I see. It's complicated indeed. XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and was appreciative of the moments she had with Alex, for as simple as they were, they helped her a lot. However, it was eventually around dinnertime and there was a knock on the door, for a maid has arrived, carrying dinner for Lycoris.

Lisianthus finished washing up and changed into a lovely turquoise nightgown. Once she was done, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes and approaching Ryan, she said,

"You may go ahead now, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 am

Alex got up to open the door and seeing that it was a maid bringing dinner for Lycoris, he realized that he needed to get going. Returning to Lycoris' side, he looked saddened and said,

"I guess I should go. Nerine will be upset if I don't show up for dinner and I did tell her and Rosaline that I'd meet them for dinner. But will you be all right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right and you look beautiful as always. Definitely must keep the men away from you."

He winked at Lisianthus and went to the area of the tent to get washed up and changed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:12 am

Lycoris was saddened that Alex had to go so soon, too, but she nodded in understanding and replied,

"I'll be fine. You go on and I'll see you tomorrow when you pick me up to see Avi and Bryan."

Lisianthus then approached the bed and climbed into it, covering herself with the blanket as she waited for Ryan to join her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:18 am

Alex replied, "All right, Lycoris. I'll see you tomorrow and be happy and safe."

He gave Lycoris a warm hug and a kiss on each cheek and held her in his arms for a few moments before he eventually had to let go.

Ryan finished washing up and changed into a pair of dark green pajamas. He then returned to put away his clothes in his bag and then climbed into bed next to Lisianthus to join her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he then said,

"I'm ready to fall asleep by your side, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 am

Lycoris returned the hug softly and replied, "Good night, Alex. See you tomorrow."

She gave him one last loving smile before he went on. In the dining hall, Nerine and Rosaline had arrived, as well as the chancellor.

Lisianthus wrapped her arms happily around Ryan and replied lovingly,

"Same here, cutie. I definitely love spending the night in your arms and I get no bad dreams."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am

Alex left Lycoris' room and then he quickly headed to the dining room to meet up with Nerine and Rosaline. Once he arrived, he saw that the ladies had arrived and the chancellor was there, too. Although Alex didn't like having the chancellor be with them, he knew that he couldn't be rude. So he bowed and said,

"Good evening, everyone. I hope I'm not late."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "And I love protecting you from bad dreams. You know, after this whole mess with the chancellor is over, I won't need to protect you from bad dreams anymore but I can still do so if you'd like. I'll always protect my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 am

The chancellor nodded to Alex although without his usual smile, and replied,

"Good evening, sir. Please have your seat."

He then motioned for a nearby maid to fetch dinner, which she left to do immediately. Nerine turned to Alex and smiling to him, she said,

"I missed you, Alex. How did you spend your time without me?"

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied, "I love my cutie's protection but I wouldn't want to tire you out. Once we take down the chancellor, there'll be no danger of bad dreams anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

Alex noticed that the chancellor didn't appear to be usual cheerful self but decided to ignore it. Instead, he took a seat next to Nerine and smiling at her, he replied,

"I missed you, too, darling. I decided to get a little exercise and to get ready before dinner. It's a good idea to keep fit, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's right but if there are other enemies out there, I want to protect you as much as possible although I know you're a very strong woman. It's no wonder I love you so. You are the complete package, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, it's good. I hope you weren't bored without me. I enjoyed my time with Rosaline though although I missed you."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, we had fun and we recalled some of our old times."

A couple of maids arrived and laid dinner in front of the party then left.

Lisianthus looked lovingly at Ryan and said, "Now you deserve a kiss for these words, cutie."

She leaned in for a sweet, loving good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:42 am

Alex replied, "I was all right although I did miss you, too, darling. But it sounds like you and Rosaline had a great time this afternoon."

He glanced at Rosaline, giving her a silent grateful look for allowing him to spend time with Lycoris.

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. Once the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"I do love being rewarded by my beautiful. Her rewards are truly the best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 am

Rosaline smiled to Alex, silently indicating it was nothing. Nerine replied, "Well, I'm not leaving you from now on, Alex. We do need to spend as much time possible as we can together."

The chancellor gestured for them to start eating and they all began having dinner.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I am happy to hear it from you, my cutie. I love being rewarded by you, too. We should get our sleep then so we can be ready for training tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 am

Alex smiled and nodding, he began to eat his dinner as well. Curious as to why the chancellor's mood appeared down, Alex decided to start the subject and asked,

"Your majesty, how was your day?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right, beautiful. In that case, I'll bid you a good night for now."

He gave Lisianthus a sweet good night kiss and after laying his head on the pillow and closing his eyes, he cast the protective sleep spell around Lisianthus and himself to protect Lisianthus from bad dreams.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:57 am

The chancellor replied, "It was fine, mostly being the usual."

He kept his answer short as he wasn't quite in the mood to speak about his day a lot.

(I'll lead the next morning. XD)

Lisianthus woke up early in the morning, and by the time the sun rose, she was up and about. Not wanting to disturb Ryan early yet, she got out of bed quietly, got herself a change and went to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 am

(Curious but is the chancellor in a bad mood because of Lisianthus? XD)

Alex replied, "Ahh that's good to hear, your majesty."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "What did you and Rosaline talk about, darling?"

(Ok. XD)

A little after Lisianthus got ready for the day, Ryan woke up. Turning to his side, he immediately noticed that Lisianthus was absent but heard sounds nearby. Knowing that Lisianthus was getting ready for the day, Ryan decided to get out of bed and found a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:13 am

(Ahh yup. He doesn't like how she's surrounding him and how he might be forced into talking with her again. XD)

Nerine smiled and replied, "Oh, Rosaline showed me some interesting books in the library and we recalled some memories from the time of childhood. The good old days but at least we're all together now."

Lisianthus took a shower and changed into a sky blue top and a pair of short jeans. She brushed her hair as usual then went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. Seeing Ryan awake, she approached him happily and giving him a kiss on the cheek, she said,

"Good morning, cutie. I hope you had a good night's sleep."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 am

(I see. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right and we'll have a wonderful evening together."

He looked on happily at Nerine and then continued to eat his dinner.

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I definitely did, especially with such a beautiful angel by my side. And you do look so very beautiful today.

I'll go get ready and then we can go have breakfast."

He gave Lisianthus a quick kiss and then went into the bathroom area to shower and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 am

The party continued having dinner and soon, they were all done. The chancellor excused himself after he was over and took his leave while Rosaline said,

"We should go ahead and visit Bryan and Avi. I miss my love."

Lisianthus meanwhile took care of making the bed and waited for Ryan patiently while he got ready.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that sounds good. A nice evening conversation is in order."

He got up and after helping Nerine on her feet, he gently held her arm and led the way upstairs towards Avi and Bryan's room.

Ryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of black jeans and a light blue t-shirt. He combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he returned to Lisianthus and as he was putting away his clothes, he said,

"I'm about ready, beautiful."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: