Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 am

Bryan smiled sadly and replied, "I sure miss having our meals together, my love. I can't wait to get out of here and be with you again."

He then lowered his voice to a whisper and asked,

"How's Lycoris?"

Alex nodded and replied, "It must be boring staying here all the time but at least you have Bryan for company."

Ryan looked thoughtful, for there was a flaw he thought that Lisianthus could improve upon. He turned to her and said,

"Well, I think that there are times you act first and think later. You should be aware of this, beautiful, since there are some actions that can't be undone later on. But that's what you have me for, right? So I can tell you these things?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline sighed and whispered back, "I don't know. She was pretty quiet after we got out of here and she insisted on remaining in her room. I think she's still upset that we didn't let her through with her idea. Anyways, I am going to distract Nerine for a while after we're done here so Alex can visit her. Maybe he can cheer her up or something. I am sure he's worried about her too."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah. We keep each other company pretty nice and things aren't as boring if there's someone with you."

Lisianthus could understand what Ryan was throwing to and smiling slyly, she nodded and replied,

"Of course, cutie. I know I can be rash at times and it would help to have a wise voice by my side. But there are actions that appear rash on my side, cutie, although I'd have thought them out quite well."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Bryan nodded and replied, "That's a great idea, my love. If anyone could cheer Lycoris up, Alex could and maybe she might even tell him what's going on."

Alex replied, "Yup, that's true. It's always nice to have someone with you to keep you company, just like I have my darling here."

He looked on happily at Nerine.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh you'll have to tell me more sometime, beautiful. But you are perfect in my eyes and I love you for yourself."

He gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes.

(I'll be going out later for work but I'll be back tonight so I can post more then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 am

(Take your time. I'll be going out today, too, but I'll post when I am back as well. ^^)

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "That would be even better. Personally, I am still a little shocked over what she told us. I had no idea Nerine could be so mean."

Avi smiled at the couple and Nerine looked back happily at Alex, happy with his attention and love.

Lisianthus gazed back lovingly at Ryan and gave him a quick, but sweet kiss on the lips, before they resumed their eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:58 am

(Back now and I'll wait for you to return. ^^)

Bryan sighed and replied, "Me, too. But perhaps this whole mess with Alex has made Nerine lose it a bit?"

Alex turned his attention back to Avi and said, "I wonder what's going on with Sia and the others. It's been quiet for a while although the chancellor is aware of her presence."

Ryan resumed eating as well and after a little while, he finished. He then waited for Lisianthus to finish as well so they would part ways for their afternoon training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 am

(I am back too. ^^)

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Maybe. It surprises me, though. I always thought that Nerine is a delicate, forgiving soul. This information is shocking, to say the least."

Avi replied, "Like I said, she could be wanting to surround the chancellor for a while to force him to give in. She might send him a messenger, too, soon."

Lisianthus soon finished eating as well and seeing how Ryan was done, too, she turned to him and said,

"Okay, cutie, I should get going. I'll see you for dinner, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:54 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. ^^)

Bryan frowned and replied, "Yeah, me, too. No matter what Lycoris has done, it doesn't give Nerine the right to abuse her like that. And I know you'd never do that to Rosalind, no matter what ill feelings have passed between you two."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that makes sense. I hope that Sia can get her throne back. Things will be much better with her back."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, beautiful. Train hard so I can give you your well-deserved reward, ok?"

He winked at Lisianthus before heading off to meet Irene for training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Definitely. I know I've tried to hurt her before but the moment I realized what I was doing, I snapped out of it. I hope Nerine can do the same."

Avi nodded in agreement and replied, "Definitely and I hope this ends quickly. No need for it to take much time than it really needs."

Irene was done with lunch as well and seeing Ryan approaching, she got up and said,

"You're all rested? We can continue right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Me, too." He looked thoughtful and continued, "I wish there was a way we could talk to Nerine about this but we did promise Lycoris we wouldn't mention anything of this matter."

Alex nodded and replied, "Without a doubt and I'm sure you want to see Sia again. It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I sure am. I'm ready for more lessons."

He followed Irene back to the training area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah and we don't know how she could react. At least, she might hurt Lycoris more for spilling it out. We saw how Lycoris looked scared when she was telling us."

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "Definitely. It's been a long time and I sure miss her."

Irene led the way to the training area where they started training more, practicing the different spells and how to use them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "That's true. I wish Lycoris would have taken up on our offer to help her out more. I wouldn't mind having her live with us when we go home. She'd be safe there and she could have her own room and servants to help her out. And I'd look for the best doctors in the human world for her eyes if the chancellor can't help her out."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "You two are good friends, right? It would be great to catch up under more relaxed settings."

Ryan followed Irene's instructions carefully, learning the different spells and remembering the best ways to use them. He would practice the spells and envision himself in different battle scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I wouldn't have minded either. She's a nice girl and in a way, I feel sorry for her. But I suppose she might have felt like she would be burdening us although I wouldn't have minded at all."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yup. It would be shocking to her that I am still alive, too, but it's a nice surprise."

Irene continued instructing Ryan and would surprise him with different attacks to test his reflexes and ability to adapt to different situations.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 am

Bryan replied, "Yeah but that wouldn't have been true at all. I guess because Nerine has felt like Lycoris is a burden, Lycoris might assume that everyone else would feel the same way."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right and I'm sure Sia would love the happy news. Hey, Avi, have you thought about what you're going to do once this whole mess is over? Are you going to find some work?"

Ryan would follow Irene's moves and adjust his tactics as Irene adjusted hers to surprise Ryan. He kept on his feet as much as possible, using his eyes and ears to pay attention to his surroundings, never letting himself falter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "That makes sense, my love. And from what Lycoris said, it seems that Nerine keeps telling her that she's a burden to everyone all the time. It is no wonder that she thinks like that."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah. I am not sure where I am going to settle, though, although it's a possibility I am going to the humans' world, too. I'll search for work there."

The pair continued training for a while as the hours of the afternoon passed. Finally, the lessons were over so Irene signed Ryan to stop. She commented,

"Great job, Ryan. Wonderful work today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:53 am

Bryan looked saddened and replied, "Yeah. I feel so bad for her. We should do our best to persuade her otherwise. We could spend time with her and I definitely will once I'm free from this imprisonment."

Alex nodded and replied, "If you need help finding work, I can ask Dad. He's always looking for some good workers. Have you thought about what kind of work you'd like to do?"

Ryan stopped and smiling, he replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. Your lessons today were very good and I'm sure I'll use those spells soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:57 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "I'd like to help her and I am sure if we spend more time around her, she'll eventually come around and accept help from us more freely. If Alex and Nerine can't be by her side, we can, right, my love?"

Avi replied, "Hmm well, any manual work, I suppose. I'm well-built and I can do that kind of work easily. Or anything to do with security even. I am a good fighter and I keep my eyes open."

Irene returned the smile and replied, "I am sure. You're strong, Ryan and very talented. Let us get something to eat now, alright? All this training made me hungry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right. You're so wonderful, my love, wanting to help Lycoris out as much as me."

He smiled fondly at Rosaline.

Alex nodded and replied, "I can ask Dad. He should have some positions open to help out. And of course, you can stay at our place. We have plenty of rooms and we'd welcome your company."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too. I'm quite hungry indeed and I want to see my beautiful."

He led the way to the dining area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 am

Rosaline returned the smile happily and replied, "I learned from you, my love. You have a big, kind heart that I learn so much from."

Avi smiled and replied, "Thanks, Alex. I appreciate it. I am going to search for a place to stay at, too, so I don't trouble you guys long."

The party continued talking and chatting for a while before the time was eventually up, and a soldier entered, announcing,

"Time up. Please leave the prisoners."

Irene followed Ryan to the dining area and there, Lisianthus had already arrived. Seeing Ryan and Irene, she approached them excitedly and said,

"Hey. You two are finally done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 am

Bryan looked saddened and said, "I guess we have to part for now, my love, but I'll wait for you this evening."

Alex nodded and turning to Avi, he said, "Looks like we'll have to go but we'll return after dinner."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we just finished. Have you been waiting long, before? How was your training?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'll return as quickly as I can, my love."

She gave Bryan a kiss and a quick hug.

Avi nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll be waiting for you, guys. Take care."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "It was fine. I took care of a few other stuff, too. I haven't been waiting for long, no, but I missed my cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 am

Bryan returned the kiss and hug and then let go of Rosaline.

Alex nodded and replied, "See you later, Avi."

Gently holding Nerine's arm, he led the way out of the room.

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "And I missed my beautiful. Let's go have dinner and then I'll give you your well-deserved reward for today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 am

After the party was out of the room, Rosaline turned to Nerine and approaching her, she turned to Alex and said,

"Well, Alex, if you don't mind, I'll take Nerine from you for a while. You know, we'll spend some girly time together and all."

She made it sound as normal and casual as possible.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I can't wait."

She followed him to their table so they could have dinner together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 am

Alex smiled, understanding the hint that Rosaline was giving, and he replied,

"Ahh sure, no problem. I'll meet you both for dinner unless you'd like to meet you sooner?"

Once the couple arrived at their table, Ryan helped Lisianthus into her seat and then he took a seat next to her. While they waited for dinner to be brought, Ryan asked,

"How was your training this afternoon? I bet no one comes close to beating my beautiful."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow so I can post more then. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, dinnertime is good. We'll wait for you in the dining hall. See you."

She held Nerine's hand and led the way away to the library. Nerine didn't like leaving Alex to himself like that but couldn't refuse Rosaline.

Lisianthus grinned proudly and replied, "You bet on it. I don't let anyone beat me and this way, I remain as the powerful, strong queen in my soldiers' eyes. I also took care of some other business and plans to make sure everything is in place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Once Rosaline and Nerine were out of sight, Alex headed towards Lycoris' room. Once he reached the door, he nodded to the soldiers on guard and then knocked softly on the door and said,

"Lycoris, it's me. May I come in?"

Ryan nodded and curiously asked,

"Ahh do you mean preparations to meet with the chancellor? Has he replied yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-