Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 am

Rosaline hugged Bryan lovingly and replied, "Me, too, my love. How are you? Did you have lunch?"

Avi smiled to Nerine and Alex and nodding, he replied, "Hey. Yup, we have. How are you two doing?"

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan for a while and after the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed lovingly at him and said,

"I do love you so much, my one and only Ryan."

(Hmm I took a look at both games and personally, I am leaning towards Area-X. The graphics are more beautiful and the story and atmosphere sound more adventurous. Date Wrap sounds nice, too, but the story isn't that interesting. Just my two cents. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:54 am

(Ahh ok. I'm more in favor of Area-X, too. I'm going to save up and then eventually buy it. Thanks. ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I did. How are you, my love? Did you enjoy the rest of your morning?"

Alex smiled and replied, "We're all right. How about you?"

Alex had no idea how to break the conversation to talk about Lycoris without Nerine getting upset so he hoped that Avi would have an idea.

Ryan returned the loving gazes and happily replied, "And I love you, my one and only Sia. You have my heart and it is yours for all of time."

He gently stroked locks of Lisianthus' hair and continued to gaze lovingly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:03 am

(No problem. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Spending time in the gardens is nice but I truly miss your company, my love."

Avi nodded and replied, "I'm fine."

As Avi has been waiting for this moment, he decided to open the subject so turning to Alex, he said with a troubled look,

"Umm did something happen with Lycoris other than the kidnapping recently, guys? She looked nervous and upset earlier and although I tried to know why, she would just deny it and say that things are fine."

Lisianthus sighed happily and gazing back lovingly at him, she replied,

"And you have my heart and soul forever, cutie. I am yours for all the time to make you happy and pleased always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I feel the same, my love. It isn't the same without being with you and our boys."

Alex sighed and shaking his head, he replied, "I have no idea. When I checked on her yesterday, she was pretty shaken up. But my darling has been looking after her and her needs."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "Did Lycoris say anything to you, darling?"

Ryan smiled and replied, "Then there's nothing more that I could ever ask for. My happiest times are when I'm with you and no one else can fill my heart with happiness like you do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "No, she didn't."

She wasn't lying, as she didn't give Lycoris a chance to say anything. Strangely, she didn't think that her treatment could have anything to do with her state, as she believed that Lycoris was simply putting up an act to make everyone feel sorry for her.

Avi sighed and replied, "I don't know. If it was just the aftermath of being kidnapped, she might have said so but I feel like there is something else behind it."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "And I'll make sure to always fill your heart with lots and lots of happiness! With Sia in your life, there's no time to be bored or distracted!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. It's hard to get Lycoris to talk about what's going on."

He looked to Nerine and asked, "Is Lycoris comfortable when you look after her, darling?"

He remembered how Lycoris had stammered earlier when he asked her who she wanted to look after her and he couldn't help but wonder if she might be uncomfortable with Nerine looking after her.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's good to hear, beautiful. I want our lives to always be interesting and exciting and I know you'll definitely keep me on my feet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:24 am

Nerine was sure that Lycoris wasn't comfortable and would prefer Alex, of course, in order to have her chances at taking him away from her. However, she wouldn't reply like that so instead, she said,

"Well, if she weren't comfortable, she wouldn't have asked me to check on her later, right?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, definitely! And you know, I love how you are just as energetic as I am, cutie. It gives me lots of motivation to keep creating more and more action for us both."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am

Alex admitted to himself that Nerine had a point and nodding, he replied, "That's true."

He looked to Avi and said, "Maybe we're overthinking this? But I don't know how to get Lycoris to talk about how she's feeling."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "I love you so much, beautiful. We really are very similar, a perfect match, one complementing the other."

(I'm getting sleepy now so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Avi sighed and replied, "I don't know but if you talked to Lycoris like I did, you'd feel that something isn't right. It's like she doesn't want to tell anyone so that she wouldn't trouble us but she is worrying us more this way, right? Or perhaps she is just still too shaken by her kidnapping and locking it in. I don't really know anymore..."

He sighed, clearly upset over Lycoris' state.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, definitely! You're my soul mate after all, right? We'll be together for eternity, our souls intertwined, happy and full of energy for as long as we live."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:00 am

Alex sighed as well, worrying about Lycoris' state of mind. Suddenly, he had an idea. Turning to Avi, he said,

"I have an idea that might work if I can persuade Lycoris to go along with it. I think you might have the best chance of figuring out what's wrong with her so perhaps if I offer to bring her here when my darling, Rosaline, and I are out, she might feel comfortable telling you. I can ask Bryan to be discreet although knowing him, he won't be so insensitive as to overhear anything private."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. I do love your energy and happiness, beautiful. You're rubbing off on me and in a very good way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:16 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I don't mind. I'll go with anything to make her tell me what's up with her. I'll do my best to get the information out of her and hopefully, she'll tell me if you aren't around. But that would mean it's got something to do with you, right?"

He looked a little confused, as it was the only deduction he could come up with.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "You're rubbing off on me too, you know. I'm more motivated to be braver and stronger when you're around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 am

Alex shrugged and replied, "Perhaps but I was thinking more that maybe Lycoris might be comfortable telling you what's on her mind if there aren't others around. It'd be best if Bryan were out of the room as well although I doubt that the soldiers guarding would allow that."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I'm happy that I give you strength and courage, beautiful, and I have a good feeling that our future children will inherit the best traits from both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I doubt it too but I don't think his presence is much of a trouble anyhow. I know Bryan would be discreet and the room is big enough anyhow for him not to overhear. So okay, go with it."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I can imagine our little sons as handsome and brave as you are, and our daughters are strong and fiery like both of us. They'll have the best genes and best traits from the best parents ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok."

He turned to Nerine and then asked, "Darling, would it be ok if I checked up on Lycoris before she turns in for the night? I know she wanted you to help her but I don't think she'd mind if I came instead. That way, I can bring this idea up to her and we can decide on a time when I can pick her up tomorrow to see Avi."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That's right and I can't wait to spoil our children with lots of gifts, especially our daughters. I bet they'll be as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 am

Nerine didn't like that idea, as she didn't want Alex to have any chance to be alone with Lycoris again. She replied,

"Ahh I can suggest the idea to her myself, Alex. I mean, I don't mind if you want to check on her but just saying there's no need to change the plans."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Now, now, Ryan, you'll have to spoil all our kids equally! Or we could divide the work. I'll spoil our sons and you'll spoil our daughters!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 am

Alex didn't suspect Nerine's reasons so nodding, he replied, "Ok, that'll be fine. Please let her know of this idea and when she'd like to see Avi tomorrow and we'll make the arrangements from there."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Sure, I love that idea. And that'd be fair to divide the spoiling, right?"

He winked playfully at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 am

Nerine was glad Alex didn't try to change her suggestion so nodding, she replied,

"Of course. I'll let her know."

She planned to let Lycoris know of the idea, but also make sure that she wouldn't spill anything about their meetings.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes! But hmm, don't spoil our daughters too much and forget me, huh? Or I might get jealous and who knows what I could do then!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 am

Alex then said, "On other news, things seem pretty quiet. I haven't heard anything about Sia making a move yet to take back the castle. Everything seems pretty routine."

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "I'll definitely make sure not to forget you, beautiful. You're my top priority and without a doubt, my number one beautiful."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:17 am

Avi replied, "Well, she could be just planning to surround the castle for a while. In this case, some troubles would eventually arise. Like minor fights, shortage of resources, like that."

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly and happily, enjoying these private, happy moments with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "You mean, like Sia could be intentionally forcing the chancellor to come out eventually and face her?"

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more happy, sweet moments and once the kiss was over, he commented,

"I never get tired of kissing you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 am

Avi nodded and replied, "That or she could be forcing him to negotiate with her and talk again. Anyhow, be careful these days. Things will get hectic so it's best to remain as away as possible."

Lisianthus gazed happily at Ryan and nodding, she replied, "Same here, cutie. If I keep kissing you forever, I am sure that I won't ever run out of energy or get bored ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Will do and I definitely want to protect my darling. I don't want her anywhere near such conflict."

He looked lovingly but yet worriedly at Nerine at the same time.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Same here, beautiful. I could keep kissing you for all time."

(Wow, if they really could do that, that would be like the longest kiss ever. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:38 am

Nerine returned the loving look to Alex and reached to touch his hand in comfort. Avi smiled at the couple and replied,

"Do be careful. You never know what's next. Especially knowing that there's a traitor on the chancellor's side and who knows what he might be trying."

(lol The longest kiss ever and then right to the hospital with severe respiratory problems. Razz)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "True! See how strong we are? I doubt another couple could do that!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right. We should be aware at all times and if we sense that anyone seems suspicious, it's best to follow our instincts."

(lol Razz )

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup. Without a doubt, we're the strongest couple ever. I've never met any couple stronger than us. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 am

Avi nodded in agreement and after a while, there was a knock on the door and a soldier entered the room, announcing,

"Time up. Please leave the prisoners."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Nope! I don't think there's such a powerful couple out there, able to control the powers of magic and arts of sword. No enemy could approach! And you know, we should raise our kids to be this powerful, too! We should teach them both magic and sword fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: