Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 am

William smiled happily then he was soon done with breakfast, and waited for Stacey and Megan to do the same so they could get going.

(I see. Man, I wish the guy settles his feelings down a little. XD)

Nerine was silent for a few moments but then replied, "Maybe."

She didn't say anything after that, thinking quietly about what Alex said. Could it be that he returned to her love after realizing that he was about to lose her? But if his feelings changed so quickly, how could she know that he wouldn't his feelings quickly if anything else happened?
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished their dinner as well and Stacey helped with the clean up. Once that was all done, both girls approached William and Megan said,

"We're ready!"

(lol XD)

Alex noticed that Nerine got quiet and as though almost realizing what she was thinking, he asked,

"Are you worried that I might change my mind?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:53 am

William chuckled happily and said, "Let's go."

He held Stacey's arm and Megan's hand then led the way out of the inn and towards the beach.

Nerine looked with hesitation and a little fear at Alex for a few moments, wondering if she should tell him the truth. But then figuring that it's best to be honest now, she replied quietly,

"You did it so many times now. If you changed your mind to return to me, you might change it to go away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 am

As the family left the inn and headed towards the beach, Stacey observed how beautiful the weather was. She commented,

"It's another beautiful sunny day here. We've been lucky there haven't been any rain storms so far."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand, darling. But I know things will be different from now on. Seeing how hurt you were, I'll never forget that. I'll never forget the pain I caused you and the pain it caused me in turn. I never want to see that happen to you again and that will help me in staying true to you for the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 am

William turned to Stacey and curiously asked,

"Oh? Are rain storms usual around here?"

Nerine observed Alex and she felt how true his words were but still, she couldn't be so sure. She didn't want to let her guard down. Alex's change was so sudden and she wanted to be careful.

Quietly, she replied, "I hope so. I hope."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey replied, "Well, they're pretty common in early summer so I'm a little surprised that there hasn't even been a shower so far. But that's lucky for us. If it had rained, we would have had to find something to do indoors."

Megan replied, "I like being outside better."

Alex could see that it would take time before Nerine would completely let her guard down and nodding, he replied,

"Be patient with me, darling, ok? I know I can be difficult to live with. Just ask mom and dad."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:16 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, we didn't come here to stay indoors. We're lucky then but let's hope it stays that way till we return home."

The family soon arrived at the beach, which wasn't too crowded thankfully. William led the way to the boat rental stall and took care of renting a boat for sailing.

Nerine didn't smile over Alex's last comment but she didn't say anything in reply for a moment, then said,

"You too. I don't know if I could ever be the same again but I'll try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

Stacey and Megan waited until William rented a boat and once they got a boat, Stacey turned to Megan and said,

"Why don't you sit in the boat and William and I will push it into the water?"

Megan shook her head and replied, "I want to help push."

Alex nodded and replied, "I guess we'll both need to be patient with each other. And if you need space, darling, let me know. I don't want to smother you although I feel like giving you lots of hugs and kisses right now."

He hugged Nerine closer to him and gently kissed her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "We can all help push then."

They all helped push the boat to water and once it was steady, he helped Stacey and Megan get inside then got inside as well, before beginning to row away from the shore.

Nerine felt a little uncomfortable as Alex hugged her and kissed her. Though she did love being close to him and feeling his warmth, she felt a little fearful as well, for how many times did Alex comfort her, kiss her, then betrayed her afterwards?

She didn't say it loud, however, as she didn't want to hurt his feelings but simply returned the hug softly and gave him a tiny smile, but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 am

Stacey and Megan happily looked around their surroundings as William rowed the boat. They moved further away from the beach and out into open water. Stacey would point out the schools of colorful fish to Megan and Megan looked on happily.

Unaware of Nerine's discomfort, Alex continued to hold and caress Nerine for a while and then stopped. He yawned a bit and then chuckling in embarrassment, he asked,

"If it's ok, could I take a short nap? You don't have to sleep if you're not tired but I'm a bit worn out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 am

William continued rowing the boat further from the shore but making sure not to go too far from the beach. He would look at the colorful fish too and smiling, he said,

"There's a lot to see here, isn't there?"

Nerine snapped out of her thoughts and immediately nodding, she replied, "Yeah, of course. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup, and I like looking at all these fish. They're so colorful, like a rainbow."

She continued to gaze happily at the fish in the water.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, darling. Wake me up if you need anything."

He wrapped his arms gently around Nerine's waist and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

William continued rowing around and nodding, he replied, "Yup, they sure are colorful and there are lots of kinds too. I bet there are fishes that aren't found in any other place, right, Stacey?"

Nerine watched quietly as Alex fell asleep and kept quiet, allowing him to have his rest. Her head was still full of thoughts and doubts. She wanted to fully believe Alex's words but she found it quite difficult to simply accept things so easily. She didn't want to risk being hurt again.

Feeling tired, too, from all that screaming and crying and all the events of the day, she closed her eyes as well and before she knew it, she fell asleep in Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 am

Stacey turned to William and nodding, she replied, "Yup, that's right, handsome. There are fish and other sea life unique here that are rarely found elsewhere."

She would point out the other sea life as they passed by, such as the dolphins and seahorses.

(Hmm, is it ok to switch back to Rosaline and Bryan and the others for now? I'll do so but we can go back to Alex and Nerine if you want. ^^)

Meanwhile, back in the music room, Bryan noticed that Alex and Nerine were gone for a while and he turned to Rosaline and asked,

"Do you think we should look for them, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am

William looked with much interest at the different sea life and he was pretty amazed by all the different colors and kinds. He had fun enjoying the morning this way, spending it with his two girls and watching the different sea life.

(Yeah, sure. ^^)

Rosaline noticed that Alex and Nerine were absent for long, too, and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, come on. They left so suddenly and I am starting to get worried."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 am

As they continued to observe the various sea life, Megan looked to William and asked, "Are the sea life in the gods' world magical? I remember our chat last night and it seems like the gods' world really depends on magic a lot."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll let Avi and Lycoris know."

He got up and then approaching Avi and Lycoris, Bryan said,

"My love and I are going to look for Nerine and Alex. They've been gone too long and we're getting worried. Will you two be ok here?"

(I'm starting to get sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "I would say so. Like I explained before, Megan, there are great magic generators that control plant, animal and sea life in the gods' world. So yup, it kind of depends on magic."

Avi nodded and looking worried too, he replied, "Lycoris was just talking to me about it. Do you want us to come with you? We could split up and look for them if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Megan nodded and replied, "So without magic, would the life in the gods' world die?"

Stacey added, "Hmm, I'm curious about that, too."

Bryan replied, "If you wish but we wouldn't want to trouble you. But we are getting worried about them, especially after seeing them leave so suddenly earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 am

William looked thoughtful and paused for a few minutes, as he hadn't thought of that question before. After a few moments of silence, he replied,

"Well, I suppose if those generators had a fault of some sort and failed to function, that could be a problem. It could lead to the destruction of the whole world. But umm, it's an ugly thought and I don't think it could ever happen so better not think of it."

Avi replied, "We're worried about them, too. We'd like to help."

Lycoris spoke up and said, "You go on, Avi. I'll slow you down if I come. I'll wait here."

Avi turned to her and said, "Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone. We could look together."

Lycoris shook her head and confidently replied, "I am sure. You go on-I'm worried about them. Please find them soon."

Avi hesitated for a moment but seeing how Lycoris wanted him to go and look quickly, he turned to Bryan and Rosaline and replied, "Alright, I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:41 am

Megan nodded and replied, "It sound so interesting to hear about the gods' world and I'd like to see more magic."

Stacey replied, "Me, too. Of course, there are sorcerers in the human world, too, but I'm guessing not as many."

However, Bryan was concerned about leaving Lycoris alone and replied, "Are you sure? Perhaps we should accompany Lycoris back to her room first and then we can search for Alex and Nerine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, I noticed that the humans' world don't depend on magic as much. It's a good thing, really. It makes magic usable in certain fields rather than depend on it completely."

Lycoris shook her head and replied defiantly, "Go on, guys. I can wait here and I can take care of myself. But please find Alex and Nerine and make sure they're ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. Magic here is used more conservatively and only some humans have the ability to wield magic."

Megan asked, "William, do you think it's boring here because there isn't as much magic?"

Bryan observed that Lycoris wanted to stay put so he replied,

"Well, all right but please don't leave here with anyone unless it's one of us."

He then turned to Avi and said, "Let's go to my love and decide how to split up the search."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:33 am

William smiled to Megan and shaking his head, he replied, "Not at all. There might not be much magic used here but there are a lot of other interesting things here to make up for it, like the beautiful nature and different cultures."

Avi nodded and followed Bryan to where Rosaline was, then they all went out of the music room. Once outside, Rosaline turned to Bryan and Avi and said,

"We should split up but where are we going to search exactly?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 am

Stacey added, "And of course, there's the food."

Megan giggled and replied, "Yup! Food here is very yummy."

Bryan replied, "I think we should split up between searching in the castle and looking outside, maybe in the gardens. And we should ask around as well. A maid or guard might have seen them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Ahh of course, and the food too. I've eaten a variety so far but it's all been so delicious and yummy."

Avi nodded and replied, "I can go ahead and search inside the castle while you two look outside. I'll ask around, too, to see if anyone had seen them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: