Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I can't wait either so we'll have to be patient for more vacations to come. But we've got the whole time ahead of us so there's no hurry, right?"

The chancellor, however, wasn't going to allow the group to leave. Although he indeed had no intentions of hurting them, their presence gave him an advantage that he intended to keep.

So with the sly look in his eyes, he calmly replied, "I apologize but I do hope you don't expect me to simply let things slide and let sir Bryan go without proper punishment. He attacked two of the soldiers of my castle, as did Avi, with proper planning and clear intentions. That's a clear crime there sir, despite whatever crazy thoughts he had. I may be a forgiving person but not in such a matter. You offended my honor and betrayed me, attacking my soldiers even though I've been nothing but kind and generous to all of you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

Stacey added, "Sure is. Next vacation, we'll go to a ski resort and try skiing and some other wintry sports."

Alex replied, "I understand, your majesty, but as I explained, this was all clearly a prank and you certainly wouldn't want to appear as a harsh ruler, punishing these two for something that was mischievous rather than malicious. Perhaps Bryan and Avi can apologize to the soldiers harmed? Or have them do some menial duties, like cleaning, around the castle? That would surely make up for any harm done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, and I'd like to try that ice fishing sometime. Man, we should make a list. I'm afraid we'd lose track of all what we've planned to do because there's so much."

The chancellor was quite offended as Alex told him that he wouldn't want to appear as a harsh ruler. It seemed as though Alex had touched a sore spot there, as the chancellor frowned and angrily replied,

"Pardon me, sir Alex, but you're definitely not one to tell me what to do and what not to do, and how I would look like and how I wouldn't. I'm quite offended by this but I've already decided what do. For what sir Bryan and Avi have done, I'll have to put them in prison for a short while, to pay for what they've done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "When we get back to the inn, we can get a pad of paper and a pen and we can write down all the activities we want to do."

Megan replied, "Yup and I'll make sure to bring my art materials with me so I can draw wherever we are."

Alex was alarmed at what the chancellor said, especially about putting Bryan and Avi in prison. Immediately, he replied,

"Your majesty, I do apologize for offending you but prison? Is that truly necessary? If your soldiers were harmed, I'm sure that Bryan would be willing to pay for any medical costs. I'd help, too.

And umm, besides, you might be aware that Bryan is a very important noble in the human world and if word were to leak about him being in prison, our king and queen would be quite upset. He's very much respected, as you might be aware."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 am

William smiled to Megan and replied, "That's a very good idea, Megan. You'll be able to fill your portfolio with beautiful paintings of different places, with the details accurate and all."

The chancellor raised an eyebrow and replied, "Is that a threat, sir? Because if it is, it isn't working. I am pretty sure your king and queen would quite understand this punishment if they were to know the actions sir Bryan was accused of. In fact," he paused, his face taking quite the mischievous, sly look, then continued,

"I am pretty sure sir Bryan wouldn't want such news to leak to the humans' world. Such a respected person, imagine what could happen if news spread around that he has a rebellious nature and that he went out of his way to attack a couple of innocent soldiers and walk around, pretending to be one. I can already imagine the rumors spreading and the reputation being pretty hurt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 am

Megan nodded happily and looking up at William, she replied,

"Yup and I'll need lots and lots of folders so I can fill them with drawings."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Sure. We'll buy you as many folders as you want."

Alex couldn't tell whether the chancellor was bluffing but he decided to bluff on his own and calmly replied,

"Oh they already know. Mom and Dad told them about Bryan's pranks. My parents are very close to the king and queen so they know all of Bryan's shortcomings as well as good points and I know that if they had such a case presented before them, they would be of a very forgiving nature and let the perpetrators off with a warning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. Whatever you want, Megan, just let us know, ok? And if you need any thing else other than folders, do tell, ok?"

The chancellor didn't look much shaken by Alex's response and calmly replied,

"Well, they sound like such forgiving people indeed and I can tell you that I'm being forgiving, too. Naturally, I'd be presenting sir Bryan and Avi to the court where they could get perhaps, a harsher punishment, but I'll punish them for a short while where they would stay in prison, accommodated comfortably and they can be visited anytime, too. It's a final decision, sir. You object, naturally, but remember that I didn't start this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am

Megan nodded happily, "Ok."

She grinned and replied, "I'm so lucky to have the best mommy and daddy who support my art."

Stacey winked and replied, "Your art truly is the best, Megan."

Alex was about to protest further when finally, Bryan spoke up and said,

"I understand, your majesty. I hoped that my apology would be enough but I understand that you need to punish me, too. But please don't send Avi to the prisons. There will be no one to look after Lycoris. I'll serve both of our sentences if that need to be the case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 am

William nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly and replied, "Yup. We'd tell you if we thought otherwise but we do truthfully see it as the most wonderful art ever, coming from the most talented ever."

Avi was torn as Bryan offered to serve his sentence as well, as one hand, he did feel the need to look after Lycoris but on the other hand, felt terribly guilty to let Bryan do such a thing for him.

So shaking his head, he said, "I'm sorry, Bryan, but I can't let you do this. I took part in this, too, and it's only right that I get punished for it and no one else. Umm, the others can take care of Lycoris, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:58 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks, you two. I'm so lucky to have you both to support me always."

Stacey smiled and replied, "We'll always wish you the best in everything, Megan."

However, Bryan shook his head and replied, "I can't let you do that, Avi. Someone does need to look after Lycoris and I know my love can take care of herself and the boys as well. I won't need to worry about her."

Meanwhile, Alex gave the chancellor a silent look that indicated that Bryan and Avi weren't bad guys if they were willing to take the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:14 am

William patted Megan on the hand kindly and replied, "Always. We have nothing in our life to value as much as we value you, pretty."

The chancellor noticed Alex's look but didn't speak up. Inside, he didn't exactly believe Bryan's story as Bryan was way too well-behaved to suddenly do such an action for the fun of it, but as he didn't have evidence, he had to protect himself just in case. And, this was a good way to threaten Lisianthus, even if he wasn't going to do anything.

Meanwhile, Avi shook his head and replied, "Alex and Nerine can take care of her, I am sure, but I am letting you go alone."

Rosaline spoke up as well and sternly, she replied, "He's not going alone alright. You can't expect to jail my husband and for me to wail for it helplessly. If you aren't going to forgive him, chancellor, then you might as well put me it with him. I am not one to abandon my husband."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 am

Megan blushed deeper and replied, "I'm one lucky girl."

Stacey replied, "And as we said, we're the lucky ones to have you in our life, Megan."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and shaking his head, he replied, "My love, you mustn't. You didn't do anything wrong. His majesty is only trying to do what's best and if I take responsibility for everyone, that will cause the least damage, won't it?"

Alex wanted to speak up and help but he knew that he couldn't abandon Nerine with the way things were between them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, such a gift from the sky is not something everyone gets to have. We're very lucky indeed."

Rosaline looked seriously at Bryan and replied, "Don't try to talk me out of it. Yeah, I didn't do anything wrong but I'd be doing it if I leave you to take this on your own. What kind of wife I'd be? I'd rather be in prison with you than be outside without you."

Avi confidently added, "And I'm serving my punishment myself. No further talk about it. Nerine, Alex, please take care of Lycoris while I'm gone. Please."

He looked to Nerine and Alex with determination and pleading in his eyes. Lycoris felt the need to say something but what could she say? She felt helpless in this situation and felt like she could be more of a burden more than she already was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 am

Megan blushed and replied, "Aww you two are flattering me."

Stacey giggled and replied, "It looks like handsome and I are teaming up, aren't we?"

Bryan replied, "But what about our boys? Who will look after them if we're both in prison? And they shouldn't be in prison with us."

Alex sighed and replied, "If you are determined to serve this harsh punishment, Avi, then we will do our best to help." He turned to the chancellor and asked,

"If I may ask, how long would the punishment be?"

(I'm getting sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William laughed happily and replied, "Yup, we sure are but I don't mind it because I am only speaking the truth about my little pretty and hey, I love seeing her blush."

The chancellor frowned momentarily as Alex called his punishment 'harsh' but didn't comment. He calmly replied,

"A couple of weeks. A week for every soldier they attacked. So you see, it's not that long. Now, remember that I didn't start this. I had treated you fairly and kindly as my honorable guests but then you do this, attacking two of my loyal soldiers in the castle I honored you in. I only believe it's my fair right to get back some of that honor you wounded."

Rosaline hesitated for a moment then replied, "Alex and Nerine can take care of them or they can come with us. We'll take care of them there and I don't think they'd be willing to part with us, anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Megan blushed but pouting cutely at the same time, she replied, "I want to make William blush, too!"

Stacey replied, "Then give William lots of flattering comments and he'll blush."

Alex muttered quietly but not so loud as to be heard about how ridiculous that Bryan and Avi would be in prison over a prank. But quickly, he turned to Nerine and with worry in his eyes, he replied,

"Darling, what do you think we should do? I feel wrong leaving our friends in the dungeons like that but I don't want you to suffer, either."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:34 am

William laughed happily and after calming down, he replied,

"Aww you two are plotting against me, huh? But I can also shower you with flatters and compliments till you are blushing like crazy."

Nerine replied quietly, "It's your decision, Alex. I'll follow you wherever you want. It doesn't matter."

Her response was calm and quiet but there was a look in her eyes that she meant what she said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:05 am

Stacey and Megan giggled happily and Stacey replied, "We surely won't mind, won't we, Megan?"

Megan shook her head and replied, "Not at all."

Alex observed the look in Nerine's eyes and after a couple of minutes of thinking, he finally replied,

"I want to stand with all of you but I must think of my darling first so I believe it will be better if we take care of the injured soldiers."

He then turned to the chancellor and said, "Honestly, I think that sending Bryan and Avi for a couple of weeks of prison time for a prank is too harsh and nothing can make me change my mind about it. I understand that you feel wronged and Bryan has apologized but if you aren't the forgiving type, then I guess we're going to be at odds here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:55 am

(Sorry for logging off suddenly earlier. Got a little busy with something-sorry about that; things are crazily hectic around here and all. ^^)

William chuckled happily and replied, "I won't mind either so it's all good. We can keep flattering and complimenting each other all day and night."

The chancellor frowned, as Alex's words seemed offending and threatening to him. Honestly, he had expected everyone to get upset about it, that was normal, but this was going too far for them, who had attacked his soldiers for a so-called 'prank.'

However, he also knew that it wouldn't be wise to make direct enemies with them, at least not at this time.

So keeping his composure, he replied, "Well, whether we're at odds or not, sir Alex, there is nothing you can do about it. I can use force if I want but you're wrong; I'm a forgiving type. I don't know about standards in the humans' world, but things here are hard; and you can give credit to the former queen for it. However, I'm willing to relent a little. Sir Bryan and Avi will still serve their punishments, but in the comfort of a castle room instead of the prisons. They'll be comfortably accommodated and can be visited whenever, but they'll have to stay inside that room for those couple of weeks. Now, I believe I'm being fair enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:07 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, yup! William, I bet you've never had a girl flatter you so much like us, huh?"

Before Alex could reply, Bryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that is very fair, your majesty. Thank you for your mercy and judgment in this matter and I believe that Avi agrees that this is fair as well."

Bryan turned to Avi for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:12 am

William was silent for a moment, looking thoughtful, but then he chuckled it off and replied,

"Yup, I am feeling very lucky and honored indeed."

Avi thought this was better than being thrown in the dungeons so nodding, he replied, "Yes, I agree. Thanks for your mercy, your majesty."

The chancellor gave them a small smile and replied, "Thank you for understanding. Now, gentlemen, the soldiers are going to escort you to this room. It's a room near here so everyone can come see you when they like. Please, soldiers."

A couple of soldiers moved forward and gestured for Bryan and Avi to move forward so they could take them to the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:17 am

Stacey observed that William didn't directly answer Megan's question but she decided against pursuing that so she replied,

"We'll flatter our handsome forever and even longer than that."

Bryan got up and after giving Rosaline a quick hug, he gave her a small smile and said,

"Don't worry about me, my love. You look after yourself and our boys and I'll return to you before long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 am

William kept chuckling a bit more then replied,

"And I'll keep flattering and complimenting you two just like you deserve, my two lovely pretties."

Rosaline returned the hug lovingly and although she was pretty upset about this, she kept a strong, brave face for Bryan and nodding, she replied,

"I will, my love, and I promise to visit you all time I can. Take care of yourself, please."

Avi went ahead and said goodbye to Lycoris as well, giving her a kiss on a forehead. He turned to Nerine and Alex and said,

"Please take care of her, you two. I'll really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Megan replied, "Aww, William's flattering us again."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup but I do love his flattery."

Bryan nodded and after giving Rosaline a quick kiss, he replied, "I will, my love. I'll be all right."

Meanwhile, Alex nodded and replied, "Don't worry, Avi. My darling and I will look after Lycoris until you're free."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 am

William smiled happily and then the family continued walking around for a while more before it was eventually evening. William noticed this and said,

"It will soon be dinnertime. We should probably head back now; we still have to walk the distance back and all."

Lycoris looked pretty upset but she didn't say anything, but patted Avi's hands gently and Avi returned the gesture. The soldiers then led Bryan and Avi out of the room and to a room near the chancellor's office, which was a normal room. The soldiers led them inside and then one of them said,

"You'll be staying here, gentlemen. If you need anything, let one of us know or you can call a maid. The two of us will be standing in front of the room, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: