Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, yup, we are!"

Stacey giggled happily, her heart warmed by Megan's happiness and enthusiasm.

As Bryan was listening to the conversation, he picked up on Duchess Irene and so said,

"Speaking of, have you spoken to Duchess Irene about this matter?  She might be able to shed some light on it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 am

William smiled warmly and then said,

"We should continue our walk of if we're done, go back to the pegasuses and continue our flight."

The chancellor remained composed and replied,

"Of course. Naturally, she knew nothing about it."

And this was true, for the first thing the chancellor checked after the discovery was Duchess Irene.

Continuing, he said,

"But this doesn't answer my doubts, gentlemen. You must forgive me-I intend no insult but the wat I see it, evidence and logic point to you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:29 am

Megan replied, "I want to continue our walk."

Stacey replied, "Me, too.  I want to take in as much of the sights here while we can."

Alex raised an eyebrow and remaining calm himself, he replied,

"The evidence is circumstantial at best.  Whose to say that the masks found in Avi's room were the exact same masks that the intruders were wearing?  We have this saying in the human world that people are innocent until proven guilty and there really is no proof that any of us have done any wrong doing."

Bryan nodded, agreeing with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:51 am

William nodded and replied,

"Alright then."

He led the way around as the family continued exploring and looking at the different sights.

The chancellor nodded and replied,

"True, but I do find it quite strange that Avi and Sir Bryana would been seen going out at the same time the incident happened, then these fencing masks found in Avi's room, when no one else at the castle could have done it. You should understand me, sir, as it's not a pleasant thing what we found. Avi's look doesn't help either."

He turned to Avi who indeed looked nervous, although he did his best not to, especially after the chancellor looked to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 am

Stacey and Megan walked beside William as they continued to enjoy the sights as well, taking in the beauty of the farm and observing the farmers hard at work.

Alex observed Avi's expression for a few moments and then turning back to the chancellor, he replied,

"You have a point there but I think Avi is more scared than anything else about what happened and that people would frame him for a crime he's innocent of."

Alex turned to Avi for a reply.

(BTW, if you get a strange spam email from my yahoo email, delete it right away.  I found out this morning that some moron hacked into it and I changed my password and all.  But I wish there was a way to prevent anyone who's from another country from logging into it in the first place.  You'd think Yahoo would have such a feature but I couldn't find it so it's ridiculous.  -.-)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:19 am

(O.O Yeah, that's nasty. Hmm such a feature would be useful but then what if the original person travelled or something? That could have been a problem for me sometime in the past. XD Anyhow, at least the e-mail is fine now and be careful. O.O)

William continued looking around as well, taking in the surroundings and enjoying the fresh air. He commented,

"Is the air always so fresh and sweet in the humans' world? Honestly, I haven't been to a place and I didn't enjoy the breeze in it."

Avi cleared his throat and smiling, he replied, "Y-Yeah, that's right. You don't get suspected like that everyday, your majesty, and on such a terrible crime."

The chancellor observed him for a moment then replied, "Of course. I find no reason for you to panic if you're innocent, though. But anyhow, perhaps I jumped to conclusions. After all, there is no malice between us, right? I've been nothing but generous and kind to all of you so far, so I doubt any of you could act against me, right?"

He smiled at them, although in his eyes, there was a look that told that he still suspected them, that he wasn't quite convinced.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 am

(Thanks.  I will.  I'll keep looking into it when I can.  I really don't want to have to keep changing passwords because some moron has nothing better to do with his time than send trash through my email account.  -.-)

Stacey smiled and replied, "It usually is, especially out in the country.  And even more so here since we're on an island."

Megan asked, "Is the air in the gods' world not as fresh?"

Alex nodded and keeping calm, he replied, "Of course, your majesty.  You've been very kind and hospitable to us and we hope not to intrude upon your hospitality for much longer."

Bryan added, "I do hope you'll find the intruders soon.  It's scary that they were here last night.  I couldn't bear it if they'd tried to hurt my love."

He wrapped his arms around Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 am

(Yeah, that's quite annoying. Isn't there some option on Yahoo! to make things more secure or something? I thought Yahoo! has quite the security system but I guess not. O.O)

William smiled to Megan and replied, "Well, where I grew up, fresh air was so rare. In other cleaner parts, it was a lot better though."

Rosaline looked comfortingly to Bryan and replied, "Don't worry, my love. I can protect myself."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "We'll do our best. In the meantime, I'm going to question the soldiers who had a shift in the gardens during that time. Of course, if Sir Bryan and Avi were just having a walk, they would have easily seen them frequently. This, I believe, would solve things. You don't mind, of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 am

(Well, I'm not sure.  I'll keep looking and I'll ask around as well.  I know there's a similar problem with Google mail, too, so it might be a feature that email services don't have although they really should.  :/)

Megan nodded and replied, "I see."  She turned to Stacey and said, "We must take William to lots and lots of places with clean air."

Stacey grinned and replied, "Definitely."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "Of course not but I don't think we were outside for too long."

He looked to Avi for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 am

(Yeah, that's true. Well, good luck. I hope you can protect the e-mail from further attack, at the very least. O.O)

William chuckled and replied, "All places I've been to around this world have been clean and fresh so far. And hey, if I have you two with me, that's enough sweetness in the air."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, just a few minutes."

The chancellor raised an eyebrow and replied, "But I thought it was a very bad headache you'd come down with, sir. Was a few minutes enough to heal it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 am

(Thanks.   I hope so, too.)

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "Aww, our William is flattering us again."

Megan smiled and replied, "Yup but it's wonderful."

Bryan replied, "It depends on the headache but sometimes it can take from a few minutes to an hour.  I don't remember how long I was out but it wasn't for that long, I believe."

Alex nodded and added, "I remember that Avi and Bryan came back not long after."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 am

William smiled and replied, "Just speaking the plain truth now."

The family continued walking around for a little longer and after a while, he said, "I think we saw right about everything. We should go and continue our flight before it's dinnertime."

The chancellor replied, "Well, perhaps. I am sure my soldiers can tell when they see people having a walk though. I'll get the best out of them."

He smiled slyly then turning to Lycoris, he said, "On another topic, are you settled on a decision yet, Miss Lycoris?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Umm yeah. If it's alright, I'll take up your offer, sir. I'd like to learn about my powers."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:25 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sounds good to me."

Megan replied, "Me, too!"

They followed William back to the pegasuses where they could continue their flight.

In light of what happened, Alex wondered whether it was safe for Lycoris to stay behind but as he wanted her happy, he said,

"Yes, we discussed about this, your majesty.  I don't wish for Lycoris to be alone, though.  Avi has agreed to stay behind to look out for Lycoris."

He looked uncertainly at Avi, wondering whether the latter had second thoughts.

(It's getting late here and I should get off for the night now and all.  I'll be back a little later tomorrow because of work and all but I'll check and post again.  Until then, nite, nite.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:58 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William led the way back to the pegasuses and helped Megan on their pegasus, getting on behind her. Once Stacey had done the same, he directed his pegasus to take to the air, flying high in the clear sky.

Although Avi was still shaken after what happened, he smiled a little and nodding, he replied,

"If it's alright. I want to make sure Lycoris is safe and well-taken care of, and she'll have me for company."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Of course. You may stay, Avi, and I'll make sure that the both of you get the best stay."

He turned to Alex and said, "I was talking to the healers a few hours ago, and they told me that they're almost ready for the operation. In a couple of days, everything will be ready and it can be performed then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 am

Stacey directed her pegasus to follow William and Megan's and made sure that she was next to them.  The weather in the afternoon was just as beautiful as that in the morning and that made the flight all the more enjoyable.

Alex smiled and replied, "That's great news, your majesty.  I hope the surgery is successful."

He glanced at Lycoris, hoping that everything would work out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 am

William continued directing the pegasus in the air and noticed how beautiful the weather was. He smiled and commented happily,

"This is just wonderful. A flight in the sweet air like so."

The chancellor returned the smile and replied, "Likewise."

He glanced at Lycoris, who looked a little nervous on the mention of the operation. Then he continued,

"Well, I suppose that's all. I apologize for keeping you but what had to be done must be done. I hope you don't mind, but I will send for you once more if the soldiers had any further useful information."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "It sure is and it's all the sweeter because you're with us, handsome."

Megan cheered and added, "That's right!"

Alex nodded and calmly replied, "Of course.  We'll be taking our leave if that is all for now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am

William blushed happily and replied, "Aww and it's sweeter for me because you two are here for me, too. Nothing is ever the same without you two."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Please feel free to."

Avi felt all better once the chancellor gave them permission to leave, and getting up, he helped Lycoris to her feet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 am

Stacey and Megan blushed in return and Stacey looked to Megan and said, "We're the luckiest ladies ever, aren't we?  To have a such a handsome, strong man to love and protect us."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, yup, we are!"

Alex got up and helped Nerine to her feet.  Bryan got up as well and walked beside Rosaline as the party left the chancellor's office.

Once everyone was in the hallway and out of the soldiers' hearing, Alex whispered, "Let's go meet in our room.  We have to talk."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 am

William chuckled happily and replied,

"I am definitely the luckiest man in the world to have such beautiful, kind and lovely ladies as well, you know."

Rosaline nodded and replied,

"Alex is right. Let's go."

She followed the others to Alex's and Nerine's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 am

Megan replied, "Aww, William is flattering us again."

Stacey giggled and replied, "True but I certainly don't mind it one bit.  I love being flattered by our handsome but if any other man dared to, I'd punch his lights out."

Once the party arrived in Alex and Nerine's room, Alex closed the door to make sure that they would have privacy.  Then everyone took seats.  Alex then took a deep breath and said,

"It's obvious that the chancellor suspects Avi and Bryan but he doesn't have proof yet so he can't do anything but I'm worried..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 am

William couldn't help but laugh out loud over Stacey's comment and after calming down, he replied,

"You know, I'd like to see that. I love seeing my pretty strong and independent, fending herself off. She's more than capable to."

Avi sighed in frustration and replied, "I should have known better. I shouldn't have put those fencing masks back in my room. I thought I would be eliminating evidence but I only planted them."

Rosaline replied, "We better be careful now. Who knows what the chancellor might do if he finds proof, or if he is convinced that it's Bryan and Avi?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 am

Stacey winked at William and replied, "Well, no one else is allowed to flatter me except you."

Megan added, "Me, too.  Only William can flatter me."

Bryan nodded and replied, "At the very least, we can't do anything else like what we did last night."

Alex replied, "What I am worried about is the chancellor interviewing the soldiers.  I mean, you two were very careful, weren't you?"

He looked at Bryan and Avi and Bryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  We made sure that no one saw us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 am

William grinned and replied, "I am glad to hear that and of course, I wouldn't want any other lady flattering me, except my two pretties."

Avi looked to Bryan and panic clear on his face, he replied, "How do we know anymore? Who knew that maid would see us going out? Maybe someone else saw it and we didn't feel it."

Lycoris felt the worry in Avi's voice and touching his hand, she said, "Calm down, Avi. I am sure everything will turn out for the best. It was dark at that time, right? Even if someone was nearby, I doubt he'd know who you two were."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:59 am

Stacey and Megan smiled in satisfaction upon William's reply and Stacey said,

"Good because we'd have to fight her if any lady other than us dared to flatter you."

Alex nodded and replied, "Lycoris is right.  And no one actually saw either Avi or Bryan up close."

He paused for a moment and then said, "But I wonder why the chancellor is so hung up on this.  I mean, other than those two soldiers-and they were only knocked unconscious-nothing was stolen or anything of that nature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: