Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 am

William smiled gratefully to the farmer and took the bananas from him. He replied happily,

"Thank you very much, sir. We really appreciate it. Our visit to your farm has been quiet the pleasure as well."

As Nerine and Alex continued to enjoy the day, one of the soldiers came out from the castle and looked around the gardens for a few moments. Then noticing Alex and Nerine, he approached them and with a serious look, he bowed, then said,

"Good afternoon, sir, lady. I was sent from his majesty to inform you that he would like to see you all urgently in his office."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 am

The farmer replied, "Thank you, sir.  Please feel free to take your time to look around.  I should get back to work unless you have any questions."

Alex wondered why the chancellor wanted to see all of them but nodding, he replied,

"Of course.  We'll be right there.  Where is the king currently?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 am

William shook his head and replied,

"No. Thank you very much, sir. We don't want to keep you any longer."

The soldier replied,

"In his office, sir. Please come see him as soon as the chance is possible."

He bowed again then left the couple, heading to the others. He then told them all the same that he had told Alex and Nerine
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 am

The farmer smiled and then resumed his work on the farm.  

Megan looked to William and happily said, "That was nice of him to give us some bananas.  They look delicious."

Alex got up and after helping Nerine to her feet, he said, 

"We should join Bryan and the others and meet the chancellor.  I wonder why he wants to meet with us..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 am

William turned to Megan and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, it sure was. Would you like to have them now? Though we'll keep the peels with us till we get somewhere we can dispose them. Or we can just wait till we're back at the inn."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Me, too. Let's hope everything is ok."

She followed him to the others who had just received the same news. Avi saw Nerine and Alex approaching and looking worried, he replied,

"Hey, you two. Did the soldier tell you the same thing? The chancellor wants to see us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 am

Megan replied, "I think we can wait.  I can build up an appetite to have them later."

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's a good idea."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, he told us the same thing.  I'm wondering what's going on."

Bryan lowered his voice to a whisper and replied, "Maybe this has something to do with what happened last night.  I hope he hasn't suspected us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 am

William nodded and replied, "Same here."

He looked around the farm and said, "We should look around some more. The farmer said we can do so. There is much to see and enjoy here."

Avi looked nervous and gulping, he replied, "I'm beginning to think of that, too. Why else would he want to see all of us urgently?"

Rosaline calmly said, "Control your nerves, Avi. We should go see him and who knows? Maybe it isn't that. Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 am

Stacey replied, "Sure, I want to see as much of this farm as I can."

Megan added, "Me, too!"

Bryan nodded and replied, "My love is right.  We shouldn't jump to conclusions and even if he suspects, we have our alibi so it won't be so easy for him to figure things out."

He held Rosaline's arm and led the party into the castle.  Alex followed with Nerine next to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 am

William led the way around the farm as the family continued enjoying their time, taking a look at the different trees and plants and enjoying each other's company. They would wave to the farmers as well and the farmers would wave back at them.

Avi led Lycoris as well into the castle, doing his best to calm his nerves and control himself. The party arrived at the chancellor's office and after knocking, the chancellor let them inside. His office was guarded by quite some soldiers.

After they were all seated, the chancellor turned to them with a stern, serious look on his face. He spoke up,

"I hope I hadn't interrupted your day, gentlemen, ladies. But I do have some questions to ask all of you. I hope you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:33 am

As the family continued to look around the farm, Megan asked,

"What are farms in the gods' world like?  Are they like this one?"

Bryan cleared his throat and giving a smile, he replied,

"Of course not, your majesty.  What do you wish to ask us?"

He did his best to keep calm, to betray no trace of nerves.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, almost like these ones. There are different plants, of course, but the arrangement and work is just like that. Do you know that the plants depend on magic to grow, though?"

The chancellor nodded and after a moment of silence, he said,

"You know that I am investigating personally on the matter of the two soldiers we found last night. In the course of our search, we had to ask almost every servant working at around that time and we did. That's where my question comes in."

He looked at Bryan and Avi and continued, "One of the maids reported that you two left your rooms at around the same time the soldiers would have been gagged in. May I ask why?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 am

Megan looked fascinated and replied, "Really?  How does that work?"

As Bryan had been prepared about that question, he replied,

"Ahh that's quite a coincidence but I can explain.  You see, we decided to play a game of cards to spend our evening so Avi and I went to look for a decent deck.  It took a while but we finally found one and that's how we spent the rest of the evening."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's right.  We all played cards for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:00 am

William smiled and replied, "Well, in my world, there are great magic generators hidden somewhere in the world. No one really knows where, but these generators give magic that is responsible for all the beautiful natural things, like the plants and animals."

The chancellor raised an eyebrow, and continued,

"I see. But I don't suppose you found a deck of cards out in the gardens, did you? Because I had forgotten to mention that the maid saw you heading out of the castle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:04 am

Megan replied, "That sounds beautiful.  I wish crops here could grow by magic."

Stacey smiled and replied, "That would be great to see but I guess humans have to do work the hard way, right?"

Bryan hadn't anticipated that there would have been a witness so he had to think of a plausible excuse.  Fortunately, he found one and replied,

"Well, I'd come down with a very bad headache while I was looking for a deck so I remembered this human suggestion we have.  I went outside to get some fresh air and Avi accompanied me.  That did wonders and I felt a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Gods have to work too, you know, though their work depends on taking care of the crops as they grew and all, like watering them and taking care of the other conditions."

The chancellor nodded slowly then asked, "Then I don't suppose you saw anyone who you could suspect for doing the attack? Considering that you were in the gardens for a while and all that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am

Megan replied, "It sounds like the way gods do things is a lot more fun."

Stacey giggled and replied, "I agree with Megan on this.  We don't tend to use magic to help us with tasks."

Bryan wondered whether he should lie but then he thought of a pretty plausible reply so he said,

"Well, I don't know about Avi but I didn't see anyone.  Umm, but now that I think about it, I thought I saw this dark shadow come from near the gardens but I couldn't make out the person's features or anything.  I thought it was just my imagination, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 am

William chuckled and replied, "Well, it is fun but using magic could be very weary, too, you know. It isn't as easy as it sounds although personally, I never tried it."

Avi thought of a way to make things sound more believable so turning to Bryan, he said,

"You saw that, too? I wondered if it was just me."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "I see."

He paused for a moment then continued, "I don't suppose you noticed that the attackers were wearing fencing masks, then? The soldiers who were attacked said they couldn't know their attackers because everything happened quickly, but they could catch that they were fencing masks to hide their identities. You didn't see that, did you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 am

Stacey replied, "William's right.  I haven't studied magic, either, but it takes a lot of skill and concentration."

Megan nodded and replied, "I see.  I wish I could learn magic so I can make my art more beautiful."

Bryan replied, "As I said, I couldn't make out their features because Avi and I weren't close enough but they could have been wearing masks.  It was so dark, though, so I couldn't really see anything for sure."

He turned to Avi to see if he could add further.

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William smiled at Megan and replied, "Aww Megan, your art is already the most beautiful ever to my eyes. You're quite talented. You don't need magic to make your art prettier, you know. It's already wonderful and there's still a lot of time for you to practice."

Avi nodded and replied, "I wanted to check the shadows and see if it was really my imagination or what, but I didn't want to leave Bryan alone, with his headache and everything."

The chancellor nodded but his stern look didn't leave his face. Finally, he bent down and from behind his office desk, he grabbed a bag and put it over his desk. It was Avi's bag. Opening it, he revealed the couple of fencing masks in them and looking slyly at the party, he said,

"So I suppose that finding these in Avi's room was quite the coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Megan blushed and shyly replied, "You think so?"

Stacey nodded and replied, "William's right.  Your art is already beautiful on its own and it's all because of your own hard work."

Bryan was confused, wondering how the fencing masks ended up in Avi's room.  He was unsure of how to reply but fortunately, Alex then said,

"Your majesty, the answer is pretty obvious, isn't it?"

Bryan turned to Alex but Alex gave him a look that indicated that he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 am

William nodded happily and replied, "That's right. And you know, maybe when you're older, you should go to an art school. It's too early to think of that, of course, but it would be an idea to help you improve in the future and become a professional artist."

Avi froze in place as well, and although he did know how the fencing masks ended up in his room, as he had brought them with him to clear any evidence, he didn't know how the chancellor reached them.

The chancellor raised an eyebrow, wondering what Alex meant by that, but he calmly replied,

"It is, indeed, but would you care to explain how it is obvious to you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:10 am

Megan replied in excitement, "Could I?  I'd really like that."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure.  William and I will work hard to make your dreams come true."

Alex calmly replied, "Well, it's obvious that Avi is being framed and Bryan, too.  The intruders must have seen Avi and Bryan outside last night and they must have thought that they might be caught so they decided to plant evidence in Avi's room.  Quite clever and devious.  I do hope you catch these intruders soon, your majesty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Here, here. We've got only one Megan and we want her the happiest ever."

The chancellor observed the party for a few moments. Although the reasons were plausible, he wasn't quite convinced although there was no evidence to back up his doubt. However, the nervous look on Avi's face didn't escape him.

Nodding, he replied,

"Perhaps, but as we know, the intruders who did this stole the soldiers' clothes then discarded once done with their purpose, which we don't know yet. Do you honestly think they could go through the trouble just to put these masks in Avi's room and put him and Sir Bryan in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 am

Megan blushed and giving William and Stacey hugs, she replied, "Thank you.  I have the best mommy and daddy ever."

Stacey blushed and happily and replied, "And we have the best daughter ever."

Alex shrugged and replied, "Do you know what the intruders' purpose was yet?  I don't know, either, but if they had some elaborate plan, they'd be clever enough not to leave behind evidence that would go back to them.  It'd be easier to plant evidence on someone else.

And besides, I know that Bryan would never do something devious, if that's what's being implied."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 am

William returned Megan's hug and replied,

"Quiet true. I bet we are the happiest family in any world."

The chancellor looked slyly at Alex and replied,

"Oh I am quiet sure, bit I must count all the possibilities. I hope you are aware that no one lives in the castle but myself, duchess Irene, you as well as the soldiers and the maids. Obviously, it can't be one of the soldiers since they have their uniforms, and the maid would easily detected. Duchess Irene has no need to do such a thing, so that leaves myself and you only. Of course, it could be someone from outside the castle but that's highly unlikely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: