Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:06 am

Stacey replied, "Definitely. I want us to have as much fun as possible."

Megan left the bathroom soon after. She had finished her shower and now wore a white blouse and dark blue jeans and her hair was in two braids. She put away her pajamas and then went to get her art supplies, as she wished to draw a picture of the sunrise.

Alex nodded and replied, "I know. I'll need a little time to think things over but I'll make a decision soon.

Darling, I want you to know that if I know in my heart that you are the only woman for me, I'll divorce Lycoris. It's the right thing to do, as she can't be a part of my future."

Inside, Alex didn't want to divorce Lycoris at all but he knew that Rosaline was right-that Nerine wouldn't be completely satisfied if Alex were to stay married to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:12 am

William waited till Megan had gotten her art supplies and once she did, he said,

"We should get going then. We'll see the sunrise clearly from the beach."

Alex's words surprised Nerine a little as it showed that he actually had the idea of divorcing Lycoris if Nerine turned out to be the woman for him. But she told herself that it wouldn't be, and Lycoris would probably win Alex over soon anyways.

She looked to him and keeping steady, she replied,

"And if Lycoris turned out to be the only woman for you...you'll divorce me, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:18 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's the best place to see it."

She held William's right hand while Stacey lovingly held on to William's left arm. Stacey then said,

"Lead the way, handsome."

Alex nodded and replied, "It would only be fair. You wouldn't want to stay with me if I choose to be with Lycoris, right? And I couldn't bear to hurt you anymore than I already have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:21 am

William nodded happily and led the way out of the inn and towards the beach. Lots of people were sleeping at that time so the streets were pretty quiet, and they could reach the beach in a little of time.

Although the thought ripped Nerine from inside, she simply nodded and showed no emotion. To her, it was as though Alex was telling her that he would divorce her soon, as she was sure he loved Lycoris more than her.

She was silent for a few more moments but gathering her voice steady, she finally replied,

"Yes, you shouldn't. It would be fair."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 am

Once the family arrived at the beach, Stacey said,

"Let's find a place to sit so we can see the sunrise."

She led the way to a nice clean spot where they could all sit down together and enjoy each other's company.

Alex nodded and after a minute of thinking, he replied,

"But if I divorce Lycoris, do you want her to have her own place to live or would you be all right with her staying with us?"

Alex was considering all the possibilities so he had to ask certain questions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:32 am

William and Megan followed Stacey to that spot and once they were all seated, they kept their eyes on the beach. A while after, the sun started rising in the sky, its rays spreading beautifully.

Nerine took a breath and replied, "It doesn't matter. That's up to her."

Nerine was sure that this wouldn't happen so what was the use of thinking about it?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:38 am

Megan gazed happily upon seeing the sunrise and softly said,

"It's so beautiful, William."

She took her pad of paper and colored pencils and began a sketch of the sunrise.

Alex then replied, "What would you do if we ended up divorced? Not saying that that's going to happen but I should consider the possibility."

He added that last sentence quickly, as he didn't want Nerine to think that he had decided to divorce her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 am

William watched the sunrise happily and watched as Megan sketched it as well, enjoying both beautiful sights.

Nerine replied quickly, as she had already thought about it,

"I'll go back to my house in Lessire. You won't have to see me again then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 am

As Stacey watched the sunrise as well, she gazed lovingly at William and commented,

"It's very romantic here, isn't it? The sunrise is so beautiful and I'm with my favorite people."

Alex nodded and then said,

"I just have one more question. After everything that's happened, why do you still love me? Do you not hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:57 am

William looked back lovingly at Stacey and replied,

"It sure is. It almost marks a beginning of a whole new future for, the sun starting a new day like that. It's very magical."

Nerine was a little surprised by the question and it took her a few moments to make an answer. But at last, she took a deep breath and for the first time facing Alex, she looked at him with much emotion in her eyes and replied,

"I could never hate you, no matter what you do to me. I love you because of who you are. I love you with your merits and demerits. I love you and I don't want to ever change what you may be, even if you hurt me. I love you blindly and I always will, no matter what choice you take."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It sure is."

Megan finished her drawing and proudly showing it to William and Stacey, she asked,

"What do you think?"

Alex gazed deeply into Nerine's eyes and he could feel the truth behind her words. They touched him to the core and smiling at her, he replied,

"You're a wonderful woman. I don't deserve you. You should be with someone who will never hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 am

William looked at Megan's drawing and was impressed by how well drawn it was. Grinning happily, he replied,

"It's wonderful, Megan. Really accurate and beautiful. I'm impressed."

Nerine turned her gaze away from Alex and felt as though she were on the verge of tears, but she controlled herself. After a few moments of silence, she quietly said,

"If you want me to move out of the room, I can do so. You'll be able to take your decision more clearly and fairly. I can ask the chancellor for another room."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey added, "It's perfect. You did a really great job, Megan."

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks! I never drew a sunrise before today."

Quickly, Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I don't want you to move out. I just meant that because I've hurt you so much, you should be with someone who won't hurt you and will love you at the same time. I know it's selfish of me to want you with me until I make a decision but if you're all right with it, we can stay in the same room and spend time together. It would help me to decide."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 am

William looked even more impressed and replied,

"That's great for your first try, Megan. Wow, I truly am proud of you. You're quite talented."

Nerine didn't expect this answer from Alex but she nodded and replied,

"Okay, I am fine with it. Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Thanks, William. It was definitely worth it to wake up early and see this and get to draw it."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Definitely."

Alex gave a soft smile and replied, "Thanks, darling."

He gave Nerine's hands a soft squeeze and after letting go, he said, "You can ask me anything now if you'd like. Since I asked you questions, you have the right to do so."

(It's getting late here so I should get off now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded happily and seeing how the sun was up in the sky now, he said,

"We should probably head back to the inn now to have our breakfast and then decide what to do next."

Nerine nodded quietly and it took her only a few seconds to know her question. Turning to face Alex again, she quietly asked, trying to steady her voice as much as possible,

"What did I do wrong? What mistake did I make? What have I done to deserve this, end up like this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Megan's stomach growled softly with hunger and she replied,

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry."

Stacey added, "Sure, let's head back to the inn and order breakfast."

Stacey and Megan got up and then waited for William to lead them back to the inn.

Alex sighed inwardly and he was quiet for a couple of minutes, trying to think of a reply. He knew what he thought was at least part of the problem but he wasn't sure how Nerine would take it.

Finally facing her, he said,

"Darling, do you remember when we first met? And how we fell in love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 am

William got up as well and then holding both ladies' hands, he led the way to the inn. After a little while, the family was all back in their room and William rang the bell for a maid, who came a little after with the menu.

He turned to them and asked, "So what would you like for breakfast today?"

Nerine didn't know what Alex was going for there although she had an idea, but nodding slowly, she replied,

"Of course. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 am

Megan looked at the menu and immediately replied, "I want waffles!"

Stacey grinned and replied, "Waffles sound delicious and we can have orange juice as well."

Alex replied, "I know that I've changed since that time but do you believe you have?"

Inside, Alex thought that Nerine had changed, especially when he witnessed those times on how Nerine treated Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, sounds great. I'll let the maid know right away."

He rang the bell for a maid and once one arrived, he told her of their orders and she left to bring them.

Nerine stared at Alex for a few moments, trying to understand the question and get its answer right. Finally, she quietly replied,

"You could make the question a little more specific, if you want an honest answer. I am not happy with many actions I did, but I don't believe who I am changed. Inside me, there was always that happy, kind Nerine you knew once. But over the time, she was vanishing. Whose fault was that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 am

As the maid left to take care of the family's breakfast orders, Stacey turned to the others and asked,

"So how shall we spend the day?"

Megan looked to William and replied, "I want William to choose."

Alex sighed and replied, "I know that was my fault..."

He felt hesitant about bringing up Lycoris but knew that it would eventually need to be if they were to have any kind of resolution.

So taking a deep breath, he then said, "There's something-or rather, someone-I want to talk about but it might make you uncomfortable and I don't want to cause that any more than I already have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 am

William looked thoughtful then replied, "How about we take that flight we wanted to take on the pegasuses? It was fun last time."

Nerine turned her gaze away and replied, "You've done the worst. Bring up what you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I want to do that and I want to ride with William."

Stacey smiled and replied, "You're going to be one lucky girl to have William to yourself, Megan."

Nerine's reply hurt Alex but he had to remain strong emotionally. After a moment of silence, he then said,

"When we were first together, why didn't you tell me about Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Personally, I'd love if we all could share a pegasus but that would be too much. I doubt it would even be able to take off."

He chuckled a little at his own comment.

Nerine kept her gaze away from Alex and it took her a few moments to reply, but she finally said,

"Because of exactly what happened. I-I never liked Lycoris' presence in me. I hated how she shared my body. I didn't want her to share you, too. She always shared everything, couldn't I have my own husband to my own? If I had told you, you wouldn't have probably have believed me and you might have wanted to see her for yourself, and I was afraid she'd take you away from me.

But I totally forgot about my curse's side-effects, how I'd lose my memory back then. She used the opportunity and came out anyways...and took you for herself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:36 am

Stacey and Megan giggled and after recovering, Stacey replied, "Yup, you're right about that, handsome, but I can fly right beside you and Megan so it'll be like we're all together."

Megan replied, "That's right!"

Alex listened as Nerine told her the reasons she didn't tell him about Lycoris. He understood although it disturbed him about how Nerine depicted her in a bad light. After processing everything, Alex tentatively asked,

"Do you think that Lycoris is a bad person?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: