Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:14 am

William chuckled a bit and replied, "Alright then."

He carried Megan gently to her bed then laid her down carefully, tucking her in and covering her with the blanket. He also brought her teddy bear and putting it by her side, he said,

"Now I think you're ready for a good night's sleep."

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, I don't agree with Nerine. I don't think you ever meant to hurt her and I believe you when you say you do love her. But I think you were a little careless, Alex, and this is how things ended up."

She sighed and replied, "I know you love them both but it isn't fair to either of them to keep them both bound to you like that. You only hurt the two of them. You've got to make a decision, Alex, and choose who you truly love."

Nerine replied,

"She always admits that she's wrong but she sugarcoats it. She never meant to hurt me, she loved me because I was her sister, that she would never hurt me again...but once I turn my back to her, she stabs me from behind. My own sister and my own husband. And then you tell me to give them a chance. One more chance to hurt me and kill me of grief!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:18 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I am."

Stacey left the bathroom, wearing a beautiful light purple nightgown. Her hair was brushed beautifully over her shoulders and she put away her clothes. Then she approached William and Megan and said,

"It looks like you're all ready for bed, Megan."

Megan nodded happily.

Alex replied, "But what if I love them both? What do I do then? Lycoris is all right with this but it's clear that Nerine isn't. What do I do?"

Bryan thought about Nerine's words and suddenly, he had an idea. He looked at Nerine and replied,

"I know you've talked to them separately about this but have you tried to explain this to the both of them at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 am

William commented happily,

"It looks like both of my pretties are ready for bed. I should go ahead and get ready too. Be right back."

He entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Rosaline sighed and replied, "It is her right to say that she isn't ok with it, you know. When she fell in love with you, she didn't know she'd have to share you."

She continued, "Alex, if you continue going on like this, you will just hurt Nerine more, and god knows what she might do then. Do you want that? You have to make a decision. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

Nerine replied, "And what difference does it make? I'll just hear both of their excuses together at the same time, more of their love words and endearments."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:29 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey rang for a maid. Once the maid arrived, Stacey asked for a wake up call so that they could get up early in the morning to see the sunrise.

Once that was done and the maid left, Stacey climbed into bed and waited for William to join her.

Alex sighed and replied, "I want Nerine to be happy but I don't want to leave Lycoris alone. You know, I had no idea that I would love both of them at the same time. They're both wonderful women."

Bryan looked curiously at Nerine and replied, "You can't be sure of that. Perhaps it might help if there were a friend or a counselor to act as a go-between. You don't look like the kind of person to give up on a marriage and there are couples who've had problem. A mediator might help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 am

William got ready for bed and once he was done, he went out of the bathroom. Seeing both ladies in bed, he approached Megan and gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying,

"Good night, my lovely pretty."

Rosaline sighed in frustration. Clearly, talking to Alex is more difficult than she thought it would be.

Looking at him seriously, she replied, "I know, Alex, but look where that got you. You really want to continue going on like this? You don't have to leave Lycoris alone but continuing to romance her and pursuing your relationship with her isn't going to work this way. If you want to be with Lycoris, you'll have to do Nerine justice and let her go, as much devastating that would be for her."

Nerine looked up at Bryan and replied, "What would that do? You don't understand, Bryan. Everything is quite clear, everything is said and everything is done. Why can't you understand? Alex doesn't love me; will a mediator get him to love me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 am

Megan smiled and after giving William a kiss each on the cheek, she replied,

"Good night, William. See you in the morning."

Alex replied, "But she's been through so much already. Would it really be better to let her go? I-I guess I could divorce Lycoris and love Nerine only but..."

He looked off to the side, sadness overwhelming at the thought of never being allowed to love Lycoris again.

Bryan replied, "I am trying to understand but are you so sure that Alex no longer loves you? Or is it that you don't love him because of everything that's happened? If it's the latter, then maybe it's better that you two go your separate ways."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 am

William gave one last warm smile to Megan then went to Stacey's side, climbing into bed beside her and wrapping his arms around her. Remembering something, he asked,

"Ahh I almost forgot but did you tell the staff to wake us up, pretty?"

Rosaline laid a hand on Alex's shoulder and looking at him kindly, she replied,

"Alex, I understand what you're going through and you don't have to make a decision right away, but eventually, you'll have to. That's the best for everyone. Find out who you truly want to be with. If it's Nerine, I am sure Lycoris will understand. If it's Lycoris, well, I don't know how Nerine will take it but she seems to already have the idea that you don't love her anymore."

Nerine looked at Bryan with wide eyes in surprise at what he just said. Sincerely, she replied,

"I don't love Alex anymore? Is that what you can see, Bryan? Do you look at me and figure I don't love him anymore? If I didn't love him anymore, I would have died a long time ago. I love him blindly. He's hurt me and tormented me but I still love him. Yet he never understood. No one did. No one does."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure did, handsome. I rang for a maid and asked her to give us a wake up call tomorrow morning so there will be a knock on our door to wake us up early."

Alex nodded and looking into Rosaline's eyes, he replied,

"You're right. I just didn't want to admit this to myself but I need to make a decision and soon. I guess it's not fair to either of them."

Bryan replied, "Then make him understand. Right now, all Alex feels is sadness and hurt. He's trying in his own way to reach out to you but it seems that you two keep misunderstanding each other. Explain to him that you're doing this-that you're feeling this way-because you love him so. Get him to understand that."

(If there's a delay in my posting, it's because I'm majorly multi-tasking. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 am

(Take your time and ahh, I might be leaving soon and there's a chance I won't be able to let you know so just in case. XD)

William smiled and replied, "That's good."

He then looked romantically at her and said, "We should get some sleep now then but first, there is something to do."

He leaned in to give her a sweet good night kiss.

Rosaline gave Alex a small smile and replied, "That's good. Think throughly and choose what your heart wants, ok? That will be for the good of whoever you choose in the long run."

Nerine looked at Bryan sadly and replied,

"But he doesn't love me back so all I'll ever gain is his sympathy. I tried so many times to reach to him and he never understood, why would he now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^)

Stacey happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around William and cuddling closer to him. Once the kiss was over, she gazed happily into his eyes and softly said,

"Good night, my handsome knight. Sleep well."

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, Rosaline. I'll need time to think things over and I'll talk to Nerine about it. I hope she'll understand, no matter what I decide in the end."

Bryan replied, "Well, being Alex's best friend, I can tell you this. Sometimes he doesn't understand such things. I mean, I do and I would never have gone to such extremes to hurt someone I love, even if it was unintentional. But Alex doesn't always understand that his actions can hurt others. I think you should give it one more try. Tell him that you love him and that's why you're having all these feelings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:57 pm

William smiled to Stacey and replied, "Good night, pretty. Have a good night."

He then laid his head on the pillow and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Rosaline replied, "I hope things work out for the best, for both of you. Talk to Nerine and explain yourself to her, but be patient, ok? She is in an unstable condition right now. And Alex...no matter what you choose, please be gentle, ok? Nerine's already so upset and I don't like seeing her like that. She doesn't deserve this."

Nerine gave it one moment of thought. She had already lost hope on fixing things between her and Alex and was feeling way too hurt for another try. But there Bryan was, trying to assure her that one more try could fix things. Even if she was hurt this time, what difference would it make? She was already too depressed and empty.

At last, she replied, "A-Alright. One more try. For you, I'll give him one more chance. But if things don't work out this time, don't come talk to me later. I already lost everything and I have no hope that this will work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 pm

(I'll start the next morning. XD)

Early the next morning, there was a knock on the door. Hearing the sound, Stacey woke up and quietly got out of bed, so as to not disturb William or Megan. She opened the door and there was a maid giving her the wake up call. Stacey thanked her and then the maid left.

Stacey then took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Alex nodded and replied, "I will. And thanks for being patient with me, Rosaline. You're a good friend and I can see why Bryan loves you so."

Bryan nodded and giving Nerine a hug, he replied, "Thanks, Nerine. I hope everything works out for you. You're a good person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:27 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Stacey had woken up, William woke up and found that she wasn't by his side. Hearing the sounds from the bathroom, he knew she had woken up and was getting ready, so he got up and made the bed then got a change for himself.

Rosaline smiled proudly and replied, "I am irresistible, aren't I? Anyhow, you go ahead to Nerine now and fix things. And don't run off like that again, ok? Be patient."

Nerine returned the hug softly and replied quietly,

"You're optimistic, Bryan. I wouldn't be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:04 am

Stacey had finished her shower and after drying off, she put on a light blue sundress and arranged her hair in a high ponytail. After briefly checking herself in the mirror, Stacey left the bathroom.

Seeing William awake, Stacey happily walked up to him and hugging him, she softly said,

"Good morning, handsome. Sleep well?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I will. Thanks again, Rosaline."

He gave her a small smile and then went to find Nerine.

Bryan replied, "Well, don't give up hope, ok? I know it can be trying to be with Alex but I have a feeling that it'll be worth it in the end."

(Ahh in case I'm slow in posting, that's because I want to finish up some work stuff and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

(Ahh take your time. ^^)

William returned the hug lovingly and replied, "Good morning, pretty. Yup, I sure did and wow, you're looking wonderful today. Then again, you're always beautiful in my eyes."

Nerine nodded to Bryan although she wasn't convinced, and she saw Alex approaching them. She wiped away her tears but her expression didn't change much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks, handsome. I want to look beautiful always for you."

She paused briefly and then said, "I heard the wake up call so I decided to get up first. Since you're awake, why don't you go ahead and get ready and Megan might wake up in the meantime?"

Alex approached Nerine and Bryan and once he did, he looked to Bryan and asked,

"May I speak to my darling privately?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Of course."

He gave Nerine one more hug and then left to return to Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll be done as quick as possible."

He got up and carrying his change of clothes, he went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After Bryan had left them alone, Nerine avoided Alex's gaze but she did quietly say,

"I hope you gave up on that crazy idea of yours."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey put away her nightgown. She then gently woke up Megan to let her know that she needed to get up to see the sunrise. Megan did so and looked for a change of clothes. Then she waited for William to finish as well so that she could use the bathroom.

Alex nodded and quietly replied, "I did. I'm sorry about that. I must have lost my mind but I'm all right now. Umm, we need to talk but perhaps somewhere more private?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a nice green t-shirt and a pair of black trousers. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he went out of the bathroom.

He put away his clothes and seeing Megan awake, he smiled to her and said,

"Good morning, pretty. Sleep well?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "We can go up to our room if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:34 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I did, and wow, you look wonderful, William."

Stacey smiled and added, "I agree. Our William is one handsome knight. We're very lucky girls to have him."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be fine."

He extended his left arm towards Nerine and said, "I'll escort you if that's all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 am

William approached Megan and giving her a kiss on the forehead, he said,

"Thanks, my little pretty. I am lucky to have you two as well. Now how about you get ready so we can watch the sunrise together?"

Nerine nodded silently and softly held Alex's arm, following him upstairs to their room where they could talk privately. They were soon in the warmth of their room and once inside, Nerine sat on the bed and waited for Alex to speak up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

(I'm all done with work stuff now so I'll be here until I turn in for the night. XD)

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Sure! We don't want to miss it."

She then got up and taking her clothes, she went to the bathroom as well to shower and change.

Alex took a seat opposite Nerine. After taking a deep breath, he looked straight in Nerine's eyes and said,

"I'm sorry for the scene earlier. I was so upset but that's no excuse for how I behaved. I hope you can forgive me, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am

(Ahh great. XD I'll be here for a while as well till it's time for lunch. XD)

While Megan went to change her clothes, William made her bed and as he did, he said,

"I haven't woken up this early in a while but it's refreshing to do so."

Nerine was silent for a moment then looking at Alex, she replied quietly,

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're ok now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:53 am

(Coolies. XD)

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It sure is. It looks like we'll have enough time to see the sunrise and then we can decide what to have for breakfast."

Alex nodded and was quiet for a couple of minutes. He then said,

"We can't continue like this. I can see how hurt you are by what I've done and if I'm to make things better, then I have to make a very important decision soon."

He paused and looked to Nerine to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:56 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Yup. This is going to be a fresh start for today and after breakfast, we can decide on what to do next. We have little time left of our vacation so we should make the most of it."

Nerine could understand what decision Alex wanted to make-staying with her or leaving her for Lycoris. Inside, she was quite sure it was going to be the latter choice, and that Alex was going to leave her soon.

But she didn't show much emotions and kept herself under control, replying,

"It's your decision. Only you can take it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-