Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Megan replied, "What about New Year's Eve?  Do you have a big party celebration like in the gods' world?"

Stacey added, "And of course, there's Valentine's Day when we celebrate it with our loving partner."  She looked romantically at William.

As Alex sang, he observed that Nerine returned the loving looks and that gave him hope that he hadn't lost her.

The couple performed for a few more minutes and once the song was over, Alex took a bow.  Bryan clapped happily and said,

"That was wonderful.  Another beautiful performance."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 am

William looked interested and replied, "Sounds beautiful. Yup, gods celebrate new years, too, and I think there is a similar festival there. And Valentine's Day? A day for love and romance, huh?"

Rosaline clapped happily as well and commented, "Bryan is right. You two sure have a talent there."

Lycoris and Avi nodded in agreement and Lycoris said, "You two play so nicely."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 am

Megan replied, "We should all celebrate the next New Year's Eve together!"

Stacey added, "Yup, and we must definitely celebrate Valentine's Day although now that I think about it, everyday is Valentine's Day, as I get to be with my one and only handsome, strong William."

Alex smiled softly before everyone and replied, "Thank you but I couldn't have done it without my darling with her beautiful violin playing."

He gestured to Nerine and smiled happily at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 am

William smiled lovingly to Stacey and to Megan as well, replying happily,

"Everyday's got to be Valentine's Day for me, too, because I am with the two ladies I love the most in the world. But you know, I'd like to celebrate such a day with you, perhaps shower you with gifts and such."

Nerine looked at Alex but she didn't return his happy smile. Instead, she looked at him with confusion and wonder. She wanted to ask him, ask him why he continued to pursue her if he didn't love her, if he wasn't planning to stay with her, if his heart was for Lycoris. Why did he continue to declare love for her, go after her?

But snapping out of it, she replied quietly, "It was nothing. Your voice is pretty nice; it's what makes the song all better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 am

Megan looked excited and replied, "Yays! I love presents."

Stacey added, "Me, too, although as I said before, William's the best present we could ever have."

Alex caught Nerine's look of confusion but not dwelling too long on it, he replied, "I have my inspiration right before my eyes."

He looked lovingly at Nerine, as though no one else was in the room but the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 am

William replied, "And you two are the greatest gifts I could ever have, too. I'll spend my whole life thanking my lucky stars that you two came into it."

Nerine could see the loving look in Alex's eyes and could feel the love coming from them that for a moment, she just stared back into them and forgot everyone else in the room. But she couldn't take it anymore; she felt too confused, too lost.

Getting up, she said, "I-I am not feeling very well. Umm, I'll be going up to my room. I'm sorry, please excuse me, everyone."

Without uttering another word, she left the music room, running back to her and Alex's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 am

Stacey and Megan blushed and Megan replied, "And we'll be forever thankful to have you in our lives."

Stacey smiled and replied, "That's very well said, Megan."

Alex was alarmed as he witnessed Nerine suddenly leaving. He then looked to the others and briefly said,

"Please excuse me, too."

He then ran after Nerine, hoping to catch up to her.

Bryan then looked to Rosaline and with worry in his eyes, he said, "I hope things are ok between those two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 am

William held Stacey and Megan close and kissed them on their cheeks, saying,

"I'll never get tired of having you two with me. As long as you're here, I am the happiest person in any world."

Rosaline looked worried, too, and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, same here. I thought things are beginning to get better."

Meanwhile, Nerine ran tearfully back to her room, just wanting to be alone for a while, to get her tears out and get her thoughts straight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 am

Stacey replied, "And I'm the happiest woman in any world."

Megan added, "And I'm the happiest girl in any world."

Stacey giggled and replied, "We sure are the happiest family in any world."

Alex continued to run and finally reached the door to his and Nerine's room. Quietly, he opened the door and once he was inside, he closed it quietly behind him. He saw the tears in Nerine's eyes and worry immediately overwhelming him, he approached Nerine and enveloped her in a warm hug.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "We sure are."

He held them close to him and stroked their hair gently, enjoying the rest of the night peacefully.

Nerine felt Alex's arms around her as he hugged her but she gently broke away from the hug, saying,

"Just leave me alone, please. Leave me alone. I just want to be alone. Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:53 am

As the family continued to enjoy the rest of their evening together, Stacey looked curiously at William and asked,

"Handsome, have all of your dreams come true or are there more yet to be fulfilled?"

Alex looked into Nerine's eyes and his own being full of love and care, he firmly shook his head and replied,

"I'm not going to do that. Please tell me what's wrong. Tell me what I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:58 am

William looked thoughtful then shaking his head, he replied,

"All I ever dreamed of was a comfortable life and a loving family. I have that now, so I've got all my dreams."

Nerine looked at Alex and automatically pouring it out, she replied,

"Why do you do it? Why do you continue to pursue me like that? Aren't you going to make your decision and leave me? Why do you continue to go after me like that, declare love for me? I know you don't love me. Stop saying that you do!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 am

Megan hugged William and replied, "I'm happy to hear that."

Stacey nodded and added, "Me, too. We've made our handsome's wishes come true."

Alex felt hurt by Nerine's words, that she was so certain that he would leave her. Quietly, he replied,

"Why do you think I've made that decision? How do you know I haven't decided on something different?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 am

William returned Megan's hug then asked, "What about you two? Did your dreams come true?"

Nerine replied immediately, "Because you don't love me. You just feel sorry for me. You love Lycoris. You care about her. You talk about her, care about only her happiness! That's all you ever cared about. Now it's your chance, you're going to be with her and only her. That's why!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:15 am

Megan replied, "Mine definitely did. I wanted to have a happy home again with a wonderful mommy and daddy and that dream came true."

Stacey added, "And I wanted to find true love with the man of my dreams and to have a wonderful family. So yup, my dreams came true, too."

Alex replied, "If that were true, would I be here with you? And I'm not here out of pity or sorrow. I care about you. I love you, Nerine. I will never stop loving you although I know I've been terrible in showing you how much lately."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 am

William grinned and replied, "That's great. So we're a happy family whose dreams have finally come true. Is there any family out there who is happier than us? I doubt."

Nerine stared at Alex tearfully for a moment then quietly replied,

"Suddenly you remembered that you love me? Now you love me? Do you feel that sorry for me that you think you love me? Why didn't you remember that you love me before, huh? When you used to hurt me and neglect me, have eyes only for the other women? Where was your love then? Where?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:28 am

Megan replied, "We're the happiest family ever!"

Stacey smiled and replied, "No family could ever be happier than we are."

Alex snuggled closer to Nerine and softly replied, "I don't think I love you. I know I do. I feel my heart beat rapidly when I'm near you. I'm nervous around you but I feel such overwhelming love and care for you.

And I know I've been neglectful. I didn't realize it before and that's my fault for overlooking you. I promise never to do so again. You are my life and if we were ever apart, a part of me would be gone forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 am

William grinned happily and replied, "Man, they should definitely have a tournament for the happiest family ever. We are going to win so easily."

Nerine stared at Alex blankly, not sure what to think. The first thing that came to her mind was,

"And Lycoris? Suddenly you don't love her? Or now she's just the second one, and your feelings for me are stronger? Stop it. Stop trying to comfort me this way. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am

Stacey and Megan giggled happily over William's comment and Stacey replied, "No family could ever beat us."

Megan nodded, "We're the best, happiest family ever and we'd win any contest."

Alex gently touched Nerine's cheeks and softly rubbing them, he replied,

"I won't lie to you. I do still care for Lycoris. That feeling isn't going away. But you are my wife. You were the woman I first met all that time ago in Lessire and I fell in love with you."

He paused for a minute and then quietly asked, "Are you pushing me away because you no longer love me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 am

William nodded happily and replied, "That surely is true. I want us to stay always that way, happy and carefree. I hope I can always make you stay that way, pretties."

Nerine tearfully replied, "If I no longer loved you, this would have been so much easier. I wouldn't be feeling all this pain. But I love you. That is the only thing I know, the only thing I am sure of. You're the only man I ever loved, I ever cared about. The only man I wanted to devote myself to. I only wanted your love and attention in return. That's all I asked. But what did I find? Betrayal. Hurt. Pain. All I wanted was your love and you gave me none."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 am

Stacey looked happily at William and replied, "You always will, handsome, but if we're ever feeling otherwise, we'll tell you."

Megan replied, "Yup but everything William does makes me happy."

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and quietly replied, "I'm giving you my love and attention now. Doesn't it count or am I too late? Did I lose you because of my ignorance, because I failed to see that the best thing I had was right before my eyes?"

His eyes became misty, as he was fearful that he might have lost Nerine for good.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:08 am

William nodded and smiling, he replied, "I hope to remain like that. I want to make you two always happy and if anything I do ever upsets you, tell me right away, ok?"

Nerine looked at Alex and the tears in her eyes finally flowing down, she replied,

"I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. I don't even know if you're actually being true, if you mean what you say. I am afraid. Afraid of being hurt again. You are too late, too late, giving me that love now after leaving me lost and hurt for so long, so long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 am

Stacey and Megan nodded in agreement and Megan replied, "We sure will."

Stacey added, "And if we ever do anything that upsets you, you let us know, ok? I want our handsome to be happy always, too."

Alex held Nerine strongly in his arms and his voice firm, he replied,

"I can't believe that I'm too late in winning you back. I'll do anything to prove to you that my love for you is real, that I care for you very much. Tell me-what can I do to prove myself to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 am

William nodded and replied, "I will do that but I doubt you two could ever do anything to upset me. You two are angels."

Nerine didn't know how to think of an answer to that, and she softly replied,

"I don't know. Why do we even think about it? You haven't even made a decision yet. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "And you're our knight."

Megan added, "And our king. The best king ever!"

Alex gently wiped the traces of tears on Nerine's face and softly replied,

"But I have made a decision. I was going to wait until tomorrow because I didn't want to make it sound like I made it too soon but I know what I want."

He looked deeply into Nerine's eyes, his eyes full of love and care for her.

(Ok, I should get off for the night now since it's getting late here and all that. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: