Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 am

William replied, "That's a nice question, Megan. Hmm let's see...well, in the capital, there are many places you could go out to. There's the concert hall which always holds the best concerts, the theater, the sports arena. There is also the art district, which is famous for the arts it has, and there is also the magic district. Not to forget the Four Marbles Park, which is a park that has all seasons in it."

Nerine noticed Alex glancing at her but she didn't react, wondering why he cared about her so much. Did he remember her feelings only then? Or was he really trying to mend things? Or was he giving her the last of his care, the last of his love, before they were gone forever?

That last thought was the dominant one in her head, and it only caused her more pain and hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 am

Megan nodded with much interest and replied, "The Four Marbles Park sounds fascinating.  I made a picture of that the other night, right?"

Stacey replied, "I believe so and it sounds like gods have similar hobbies to humans."

Bryan finished the song and once he was done, he stood up and looking lovingly at Rosaline, he asked,

"How did I do, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 am

William nodded and replied, "In a way, but there are slight differences. Like in the concert hall, they use magic to accompany their concerts, as well as in theaters. They are quite fond of artwork, too. Hmm, thinking of that, I wish you could go there one day, Megan. It's the perfect place for you."

Rosaline clapped delightfully and replied, "Wonderful as ever, my love. No one can play piano better than you now, really."

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "That was outstanding, Bryan. Perfect job."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 am

Megan replied curiously, "Really?  I'd love to see the art that the gods make.  I bet it's beautiful."

Stacey added, "Using magic to make music sounds interesting.  We don't use magic for that purpose here but it sounds beautiful."

Alex clapped and said, "You played wonderfully as always."

Bryan smiled and replied, "Thank you."  He then looked in Nerine's direction and seeing her expression, he asked gently,

"Did you enjoy it, Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 am

William smiled and replied, "There are lots of wonderful things back in the gods' world, now that I think about it. I can't help but miss it sometimes. But I don't regret coming here-it's a wonderful world, too, and I got to meet the most wonderful girls ever in it."

Nerine became attentive as Bryan asked her whether she liked the song and quickly giving him a small smile, she replied,

"Ahh yes, it's a wonderful piece. Great job, Bryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 am

Stacey and Megan blushed and Megan replied, "I love William's compliments."

Stacey looked slyly at William and asked, "Handsome, what are the ladies like in the gods' world?  We must be very special indeed if we are better than them."

Bryan gave a smile to Nerine and replied, "Thank you."

He then turned his attention back to everyone and asked, "So should I take requests or would anyone else like to have a turn?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:42 am

William blushed over Stacey's question but he chuckled it off, replying,

"You definitely are, pretties. Well, ladies in the gods' world are beautiful. They are mostly kind and gentle, too, but most of them are quite strong because they learn how to control magic and such, or how to fight. But of course, I'd prefer my two pretties any day."

Rosaline replied, "Well, I don't have suggestions anymore."

Avi replied, "Neither do I. Perhaps someone else could go? I could play another song if anyone's interested or maybe Alex, Nerine?"

He turned to them for an answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 am

Stacey and Megan grinned and each cuddling closer to William, Stacey replied,

"I'm happy to hear that, handsome."

Megan added, "Me, too."  She paused for a moment and then asked, "What are men in the gods' world like?  Are they strong and handsome like you?"

Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "What do you think, darling?  Shall we do another duet or would you like Avi to go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:52 am

William chuckled and replied, "I don't know about that, Megan, but there are lots of good men who are strong and handsome in the gods' world. Now that I think about it, maybe we shouldn't go there after all. You two could find a guy who is more handsome and stronger than me and go after him."

Nerine turned to Alex and replied, "Whatever you like, Alex. It's your decision."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:59 am

Stacey and Megan pouted cutely at William and Stacey shook her head, replying,

"That would never happen.  No man is more handsome, stronger, braver or better than you."

Megan replied, "Stacey's right.  You're the best."

Alex took a moment to observe Nerine and then turning to Avi, he said,

"Why don't you take a turn, Avi, and then my darling and I will go?  We can wait."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 am

William held both ladies close to him and happily said,

"I am glad to hear that. I'd go mad with jealousy if any other man was to take your attention away from me."

Avi nodded and replied, "Sure."

He went ahead and after getting himself a guitar, he began playing another piece of music which was a romantic one this time, then sang to it a loving, romantic song.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 am

Stacey gazed lovingly at William and replied, "That'll never happen.  We'll only have eyes and hearts for you."

Megan added, "And our ears are for you only, too."

Bryan wrapped an arm around Rosaline's shoulders as he listened to Avi play the guitar and sing a romantic song.

Alex listened as well and enjoyed the piece that Avi played.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I am the luckiest man ever indeed. I know I say it a lot but can I help it? You two are gifts from the sky."

Rosaline listened happily to the song as well and laid her head on Bryan's shoulder lovingly, enjoying the song. Lycoris was enjoying it as well and listened fondly.

Avi continued playing happily and singing his romantic song, and involuntarily, he'd cast a loving glance towards Nerine every once in a while as he sang, for he still loved her so much despite that he knew that she was married now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:18 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "And you are our gift from the gods' world.  No one is luckier than us."

Megan nodded and replied, "That's right.  William's the best gift ever."

Alex enjoyed Avi's song as well but then he caught Avi's glances towards Nerine and was confused.  He looked over at Nerine to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 am

William placed a kiss on each lady's forehead and replied happily,

"And like we always say, we're the luckiest and happiest family ever and forever so."

Although Nerine was still in that demeanor, she noticed Avi's glances to her as well and knowing what they meant, she couldn't help but blush shyly. She did her best to hide it, however, since Alex was here but did it matter anymore? He probably wouldn't notice or if he did, it wouldn't matter much to him anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 am

Stacey and Megan each kissed William on his cheek and Stacey replied,

"And we couldn't agree more, right, Megan?"

Megan nodded happily and replied, "That's right.  I love William so very much."

Alex continued to look between Avi and Nerine and for a moment, his facial expression was one of jealousy.  But quickly, he hid his feelings and returned to being worried and caring towards Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 am

William smiled lovingly and replied, "And I love you two, so very much as well. More than you can ever imagine. And I will continue to love you for eternity."

Avi soon finished off his song and once he was done, he asked, "How was that?"

Rosaline smiled to him and replied, "Wonderful, Avi. That was terrific."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "You play so nicely, Avi."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Megan replied happily, "And we will love you forever and ever."

Stacey added, "I wonder if it's possible to love you for longer than forever."

Bryan replied, "That was very good, Avi.  You're a talented musician there."

Alex added, "True."  He then turned to Nerine and said, "How about we take our turn, darling?  We can decide on a song and I'll sing it just for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 am

William looked thoughtful and replied, "That's a philosophical question there, pretty. But well, for myself, I know that I will love you for all time. If there's some time after forever, I'll love you for that, too."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure."

She got up and got herself a violin and took a seat, then waited for Alex to tell her of a song's name so she would play it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 am

Megan replied happily, "Me, too!"

Stacey smiled and said, "And I will love for as long as there's breath in me and even longer than that."

Alex looked to Nerine and asked, "How about we perform 'I'll Always Love You'?  Because that's how I feel about you at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 am

William hugged Megan and Stacey close to him and softly said, "I love you both so much. I am really lucky to have you in my life."

Nerine looked surprised as Alex told her what he did, and for a moment, she stared at him, not replying. Was he trying to comfort her again? Or was he honest? Maybe he was. Maybe he really loved her, felt sorry for what he did, was ready to mend his mistakes and began a new future with her.

No, that wasn't it. He was just being sympathetic again.

Turning away from him, she replied, "Sure, as you wish. Just don't get too carried away with your feelings. They could be very well...fake."

She held the violin and waited till Alex was ready so she would start playing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey and Megan returned William's hug and Megan replied, "And we're so lucky to have you."

Stacey added, "And we love you so much, too, handsome."

Alex felt hurt by Nerine's latter comment but after momentarily biting his lip, he nodded and then began to sing the lyrics to the song as Nerine accompanied him on the violin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 am

William smiled lovingly and continued holding both ladies in his arms, enjoying the quiet and love. Thinking of a topic, he asked,

"So tell me, pretties. I know pretty much about the humans' world but is there anything else in particular that I should know?"

Nerine began playing the song along with Alex singing to it but although she did her best to focus, she was distracted by what Alex said. Maybe she was being a bit too pessimistic? Maybe things weren't this bad. Maybe Alex meant what he said. Or was it just another dream, another lie?

The distraction affected her playing and she would often make mistakes although she did her best to cover them up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 am

Megan looked curiously at William and asked, "Is there anything about this world you want to know?"

Stacey added, "We could talk about the holidays here.  I think you might know some of them?"

As Nerine played, Alex would continue to sing the lyrics to the song and he would frequently gaze at Nerine, his eyes full of love and warmth for her.  He wanted to convey his love for her through the song and hoped that somehow, Nerine could see that Alex wanted things to be better between them.

(Ok, it's getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, there is the weekend holiday, the Christmas holiday and the Easter holiday. These are the ones I heard of while being here."

Nerine would notice that Alex frequently gazed her and she couldn't help but feel the love and warmth coming from him, clear in his eyes. She would return the loving look for only a moment, before getting lost in her thoughts again as she continued to play, doing her best to be careful and not make too many mistakes although it was difficult, for she felt confused and lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: