Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 am

William nodded and replied, "Well, we should try it anyhow sometime in the winter in Lessire. I bet it would be a lot of fun and it's another activity to do in the cold weather."

Avi nodded and replied, "Ahh yeah, spent the rest of time there until it was dinnertime and all. But it wasn't very fun without you two, you know."

He would tell him that they spent some time looking for him and Nerine, too, but figured there was no point saying that.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 am

Megan nodded and replied, "That's right and I can't wait to go sledding and build a snowman."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Same here. There's lots of things we can do in the winter."

Alex smiled and looking at Nerine, he replied, "I bet but I wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon with just my darling. I hope that wasn't too selfish of me."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all. Sometimes I feel that way with my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 am

William smiled and nodding happily, he replied, "There is, indeed, and personally, I love snow fights. I'd love to engage in a snow fight with my lovely two pretties."

Rosaline smiled and nodding happily, she replied, "Yup, I know how you feel."

Avi pouted cutely and replied, "Aww, alright, alright, I understand but respect the feelings of the single ones here. Not all of us are so lucky, you know."

He chuckled a little at his comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 am

Megan replied, "Me, too! Can I be on your team, William?"

Stacey pouted cutely and replied, "Aww I was going to ask the same question."

Avi chuckled as did Bryan and Bryan replied,

"I'm sure you'll meet the love of your life someday, Avi. I'm very lucky indeed to have found my love here although I remember our first meeting. It wasn't a pleasant one, as I recall."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "And if you two join my team, who am I going to fight, huh? The snowmen? Those can't throw snowballs."

Rosaline laughed quietly as she recalled the memory and replied, "You tell me. The strangest meeting ever."

Avi looked confused and replied, "Huh? How come it wasn't a pleasant one? Was it a bad event or something?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:53 am

Megan nodded in excitement and replied, "Yup. We can fight the snowmen."

Stacey giggled and replied, "Sounds good to me. I have to be on William's team."

Bryan turned to Avi and shaking his head, he replied,

"No, not at all but we ended up arguing. I don't really remember what we argued about, though. But it made me see how fiery and beautiful my love is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:57 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Aww but fighting the snowmen is no fun. There won't be any sort of challenge there, will be?"

Rosaline turned to Bryan and pouting cutely to him, she replied, "Aww you don't remember? I remember every detail. I was a little annoyed that I'll have to see you because you were a random strange guest back then and I wasn't really in the best of moods. I ended up picking on you and heh, you were a stubborn one. I'm hurt, Bryan."

Avi commented, "Oh, wow. That sounds like a very strange meeting, indeed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 am

Suddenly, Stacey had an idea and replied, "I know. Megan and I can team up against William and once we win, we'll receive kisses from our handsome as rewards."

Megan cheered and replied, "That's a great idea!"

Bryan chuckled and giving Rosaline a quick but loving kiss, he replied,

"Ahh I do remember that. You weren't in a happy mood to see me but somehow I convinced you to go out to dinner with me although we were only friends back then."

He turned to Avi and then said, "Well, love can come up on us unexpectedly so I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:16 am

William laughed happily and replied, "Two on one? But that's hardly fair now. I have a better idea. I could team up with Megan against Stacey and then vice versa. Then you two could have your chances."

Avi blushed and scratching the back of his head, he replied,

"Me? Haha, nah, I don't think so. I was never that great with girls and who'd fall in love with me? I mean, I do have a girl in my heart and all but..."

His eyes wandered to Nerine briefly and though it was only for a moment, Nerine noticed it and couldn't help but blush.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 am

Megan replied, "Sure! I like that idea."

Stacey replied, "So if we do that, what reward would you like if you win, handsome?"

Alex noticed the looks that Avi and Nerine exchanged although he was confused. He didn't know what to make of them.

Deciding to continue the line of conversation, Bryan asked,

"Who is this special lady? A childhood friend, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 am

William replied immediately, "Lots of kisses, of course. Isn't that just the best reward I could ever get? I'd want lots of them, though."

Avi nodded slowly and replied, "Umm yeah, she's a childhood friend. I told her of my feelings but she doesn't return them although heh, it's all good. Just loving her is enough."

He would look at Nerine as he said this although Nerine did her best to avoid his gaze.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Sure. I'd be more than happy to give you lots of kisses."

Megan added, "Me, too!"

Bryan noticed the glances that Avi sent towards Nerine but decided not to comment on them. He nodded and replied,

"Ahh I see. Well, maybe you might find someone else to love someday. I never thought I'd be so lucky to be married to my love. I thought I'd end up a bachelor for the rest of my days."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:38 am

William grinned and replied, "Now I'm all motivated to win and I'll definitely do my best."

He continued drinking his juice and was soon all done.

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied,

"Maybe. And yup, you're very lucky, Bryan though it's sure a challenge to be married to Rosaline."

He looked teasingly at Rosaline and she tongued playfully to him. Just then, the maids returned, carrying trays of food for everyone. They laid the food down then left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 am

Stacey and Megan finished drinking their juices as well and soon they were all done. Stacey then took care of the cleanup so that they could decide what to do for the afternoon and enjoy themselves.

Bryan chuckled over Avi's comment and after the maids left, he said,

"This looks delicious. Let's eat and then we can decide on what to do for the evening."

He began to eat his food and Alex did the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 am

Once Stacey and Megan were done with the cleanup, William turned to them and said,

"So, would you like to have a walk or should we sit here and chat? I'm fine either way."

Avi began eating as well, while helping Lycoris have her dinner. Rosaline and Nerine both ate their food as well, enjoying the quiet evening.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 am

Stacey replied, "I'd like to sit here and chat for a little while if that's all right."

Megan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like that, too."

As everyone ate, Bryan asked,

"So does anyone have any ideas on how to spend the evening? We could stay indoors and play cards again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I don't mind either."

He sat comfortably on the grass then turning to Stacey, he said,

"So pretty, tell me. How often did you use to visit this island?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I don't mind."

Avi replied, "Yup, I don't mind either. It will be fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:03 am

Stacey replied, "Well, I used to come here almost every summer when I was a little girl when mom was still with me. But after she passed away, we didn't visit here so much. But this place has lots of wonderful memories for me and it hasn't changed much."

Alex replied, "Sure, that would be fine with me as well unless my darling would prefer something else?"

He looked to Nerine for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:06 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "I see. That explains how you know so much about it. It's quite beautiful with lots of things to do. I imagine it must have been your favorite summer resort."

Nerine shook her head and quietly replied, "I'm fine with whatever everyone prefers, although I can't promise I'll play any cards. I hope it's ok if I just accompany you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:09 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It sure was. This was my favorite place from childhood and I'm happy to share it with my favorite people."

Megan replied, "I love this island and especially the pegasuses."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, darling, although I can teach you if you'd like."

Bryan added, "I can do the same and I know quite a few card games. Some of them are simple so they can be pretty easy to catch on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 am

William smiled to Megan and replied, "I like the pegasuses, too. They aren't that different from the ones back in the gods' world and they are quite beautiful and magical. Tell me, Stacey. Are these pegasuses just found here on the island or are they found frequently in other parts of the human world, too?"

Nerine replied, "Umm thanks but it's not like I don't know how to play. I do know how but I just don't want to play, if it's alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 am

Stacey replied, "Pegasuses can be found in various areas of the human world but they are hard to find."

Megan looked curiously at Stacey and asked, "Why is that?"

Stacey replied, "I'm not sure actually but I think because pegasuses aren't originally from the human world?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that's ok."

Alex nodded as well although he wondered if Nerine would rather spend an evening with just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 am

William looked quite interested and curious then and not hiding it, he turned to Stacey and asked,

"Not from the humans' world? How come?"

Nerine nodded and the party continued having dinner for a while more, before Nerine and Rosaline were eventually done, as were Avi and Lycoris. They waited for Bryan and Alex so they could get going.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:23 am

Stacey looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, if I remember correctly, pegasuses are more common in the gods' world, right? So I think some of them must have been teleported to the human world although fortunately, it looks like they thrive here well."

(I'm making this up btw. I have no idea if this is true. lol)

Alex and Bryan soon finished their dinner as well and once everyone was done, Bryan said,

"How about we play cards in our room? The puppies could use the rest, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:28 am

(lol It's fine. XD)

William was silent for a moment, thinking about the matter curiously. But nodding, he replied,

"Wow, I never heard of that before but it's nice. It's amazing how there are still lots of pegasuses there and some here, too."

Avi nodded and replied, "Sure, no problem."

He helped Lycoris up and once the party were up on their feet, they followed Bryan to his and Rosaline's room to play cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: