Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 am

William soon finished his meal as well and shortly after, the waiter arrived with the desserts. He took the empty plates and dishes then laid the plates of desserts in front of them, leaving them to enjoy them.

Avi smiled softly and replied, "Yeah, sure. Umm how I met them. I grew up with Sia at first-I was her personal companion. My grandpa was the stable hand in the devils' world and when Sia needed a personal companion, he presented me to the royal family and I was accepted. I was quite young at the time. Eventually, I came to know Nerine and then Rosaline, when she became her personal companion."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll be there. Good night, everyone."

She got up and holding the puppies in her arms, she went out of the room and headed towards her own.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 am

After the waiter left, Megan looked at her plate of dessert and happily commented, "This looks yummy. Strawberry cheesecake and a bit of chocolate mousse on the side."

Stacey nodded and replied, "It's perfect."

Bryan listened on with interest and nodding, he replied, "Ahh I see. So were my love and Nerine very close as friends?"

After Rosaline left, Alex turned to Nerine and Lycoris and asked, "What do you two want to do? We could turn in if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:12 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, the perfect treat. Let's eat."

They all started eating their desserts happily, enjoying the sweet taste. As they ate, he asked,

"So what would you like to do after dinner?"

Avi nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. Nerine had Rosaline as her personal companion for some years and they were together like, all the time. They made good friends and Nerine needed someone as strong and confident as Rosaline by her side."

Both Nerine and Lycoris were silent, as though both of them didn't know what to say. However, as the silence continued, Lycoris quietly spoke up,

"You two can do what you like. Don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:18 am

Stacey replied, "If it's all right, how about we take a walk by the beach? It'll be very romantic and we can work off those calories."

Megan nodded, liking the idea.

Bryan nodded and then he asked, "About Nerine, is she shy generally? I know my love wouldn't have trouble making friends and especially speaking her mind."

Alex thought about what they could do but he knew that Nerine was still uncomfortable with Lycoris so he replied,

"Well, how about we turn in early? The events of today have tired me a bit. I can take my darling back to our room first and then help Lycoris get ready for sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:29 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sure, sounds like a healthy idea."

He soon finished eating his dessert and getting up, he said, "I'll take care of the bill till you two are done."

He then went to the cashier to pay for the meals.

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, Nerine was pretty shy and withdrawn when she was young. It is partly because of how her parents treated her, keeping her inside the castle pretty much most of time and educating her gently, like a princess should be, you know? But Rosaline was quite different so she helped Nerine open up a bit."

Nerine replied, "No need to take me to the room, Alex. I know the way. I'll go there and wait for you."

Without saying anything else, she got up and went out of the room, heading to their room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished up their dessert as well and once they were done, they sat relaxed in their seats for William to return so they could have that evening walk.

Bryan replied, "Ahh I understand. It must have been lonely for Nerine, though, not having many friends. Perhaps I should encourage my love to spend more time in her company once we're released."

After Nerine left, Alex turned to Lycoris and gently touching her hands, he said,

"So how about I help you get ready for sleep? Does Avi usually help you brush your teeth and such?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:41 am

William took care of the payment and once he was done, he returned to Stacey and Megan. He said,

"I'm all done. Come on, let's go have that walk."

Avi nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good idea although if you ask me, I think Nerine needs to mend things first with Alex before thinking of friendships. She needs that more than anything, in my opinion."

Lycoris blushed shyly and replied, "Umm yeah but Alex, you don't have to do this. I'll try to touch my way around or something. No need to trouble yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:51 am

Stacey and Megan got up from their seats and Stacey held William's left arm while Megan held on to William's right hand. Then they waited for William to lead the way out and towards the beach so they could have their evening walk.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true."

He paused for a moment and then said, "If I'm not being too nosy, were you in love with Nerine when you two were younger?"

Alex shook his head and firmly but gently replied, "I promised Avi that I would look after you and I'm going to keep my word. And besides, I care about you. But I shouldn't stay too long. Nerine and I have finally started to mend things but I should try to spend as much time with her as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 am

William held Stacey's arm and Megan's hand, leading the way away from the restaurant and towards the beach. After a while of walking, they made it there, where it was quiet and peaceful, with only a few people around. They started walking on the shore happily, enjoying the atmosphere.

Avi was surprised as Bryan asked him that question and blushing, he was silent for a few more moments. But then looking up at Bryan, he replied quietly,

"Well, don't tell anyone but...yeah. Still am."

Lycoris nodded and replied quietly, "I understand."

Although she truly understood, she didn't really want to talk about it so she continued, "Umm Avi used to help brush my teeth and umm, I have to take the bandage off my eyes and wash my face so if you'd help me do that, I'll be grateful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 am

Megan looked up at the sky and observed the first stars starting to come out. She smiled softly and commented,

"This does look romantic."

Stacey replied, "I told you. This place is perfect at this time."

Bryan nodded, as he wasn't surprised to hear that Avi was still in love with Nerine. He had noticed the looks that Avi had given Nerine earlier. He replied,

"I won't but if I may ask, does Nerine know of your feelings?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I can help."

He helped Lycoris to her feet and then took her to the bathroom. Then he found her toothbrush and after applying a bit of toothpaste on the bristles, Alex helped Lycoris to brush her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 am

William observed the sights around them and nodding happily, he replied,

"This was a great idea, pretty. This place is quite beautiful but it looks best at this time. And a walk like this is nice to do after a fun day."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, she does. But I told her that way before she married Alex-it's kinda dramatic but it was the moment when I died, as weird as it sounds. But she knows that my feelings for her haven't changed."

With Alex's help, Lycoris could brush her teeth. Once that was done, she took the bandage off her eyes with Alex's help but did her best to hide her face from him, not wanting him to have to see that ugly scar, as she proceeded to wash her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:23 am

Megan replied, "I agree. This was a great idea."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thanks, you two. I love having a walk on the beach when it's evening like it is now."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I see. And I take it that Nerine didn't return your feelings? I'm a little surprised if that was the case since you two grew up together."

After Lycoris finished washing her face, Alex got a clean towel and helped her to dry her face and then proceeded to carefully put the bandages back over her eyes. Then he said,

"Do you usually change into a nightgown or pair of pajamas? I can find one for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:27 am

William nodded and replied happily, "Me, too. It's a little unfortunate that we live far from the beach back in Lessire so we can't have walks there but at least we can walk in the forests."

Avi nodded and replied, "She didn't. I suppose she looked to me as a close friend, a brother maybe, but nothing more. Hey, it's all good though. She found the man she wanted in Alex and I wish her the best of luck with him. I want her happy, that's enough for me."

Lycoris replied, "A nightgown-they're easier to change into. Umm you'll find them in the cupboard nearby. Thanks, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:35 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's true but walks in the forests are romantic, too."

Megan replied, "Yup, they are and the stars there are just as pretty as they are here."

Bryan smiled softly and replied, "You're a good man, Avi, and Nerine is lucky to have a friend in you."

He then thought of changing the topic slightly and asked, "What do you think about Lycoris?"

Alex replied, "Sure. I'll go get a nightgown for you."

He walked to the cupboards and found a beautiful light blue nightgown for Lycoris. He then returned to her and handing her the nightgown, he said,

"Here you are. I'll go wait outside the bathroom so you can change in privacy and you can tell me when you're done."

He then left the bathroom and closed the door so Lycoris could change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "That's very true. The stars are always pretty anywhere, right? They illuminate all places around the world beautifully and they make our walks much more fun."

Avi smiled and replied, "She is a sweet girl. You know, like, too good to be true? She has such a pure, good heart. Forgiving, kind, sweet. But in the same time, she tries to be confident, brave and strong. Really fun to be around. I'll miss her for this while."

Once she made sure that the door was closed, Lycoris changed out of her clothes and changed into the nightgown Alex had given her. It took her some time but she was eventually done and used her hands to tidy her hair and comb through it with her fingers. Reaching with her hands carefully to the knob, she opened the door and said,

"Umm Alex, you there?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:48 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, yup, they do!"

Stacey added, "I agree. Stars are always pretty. I've never seen a star that isn't."

Bryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I see that you two have become good friends in a short while. Lycoris needs friends, I think. I haven't gotten to know her much myself but I'd like to."

Alex noticed the door had opened and he observed Lycoris and thought that she was so beautiful. He couldn't help but smile and replied,

"Yes, I'm here. You look beautiful, Lycoris."

He reached out to touch her hands so he could help her get in bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:52 am

William nodded happily and then asked, "Can you two remember a star you've seen and you've immediately called the most beautiful? I can."

Avi nodded and replied, "She does and I think you'd like to get around her, Bryan. You offered to teach her a musical instrument in the future, right? She was talking enthusiastically about that to me earlier."

Lycoris blushed but didn't say anything. Once she was in bed and had covered herself with the blanket, she smiled softly and said,

"Thanks for the help tonight, Alex. I appreciate it and sorry for the trouble."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 am

Stacey and Megan nodded happily and Megan replied, "Me, too!"

Stacey added, "And, of course, the moon is beautiful, too. It shines so brightly amongst the stars."

Bryan replied, "Really? I'm happy to hear that she's excited to learn an instrument. Does Lycoris know what instrument she'd like to learn? If not, we can test out a few different instruments and find out which one she'd like. I'm thinking perhaps the clarinet or flute."

Alex hugged Lycoris and softly replied,

"You're never any trouble to me. Will you be all right for the night? I'll come by first thing in the morning to help you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I think so as well but honestly, the most beautiful stars and most magical moonlight I've ever seen are right here beside me, illuminating my life."

He looked lovingly to Stacey and Megan.

Avi smiled to Bryan and replied, "Well, she doesn't really know any musical instruments except the piano so you might have to show her things a little, although I have a feeling she'll be fine with anything."

Lycoris returned the hug softly and replied, "I'll be ok. I'll try to go right to sleep after you leave. And umm, I don't want to trouble you too much, Alex. I can ring for a maid to help me or something. I am sure she wouldn't mind."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:08 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "Aww, our handsome is doing it again."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup but I look forward to William's flattering comments."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that'd be fine. Once Lycoris returns to the human world, she can visit our home. I have a huge collection of instruments and Lycoris can try them out."

Alex replied, "I'm sure but you aren't trouble to me. I'll come by first thing in the morning to help you but if you do need anything or if you need me, call for a maid and she'll let me know, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:11 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "How many times do I say I'm not flattering, huh? I am only speaking the plain truth, because you two are my lovely, lucky stars. How could I live without your light?"

Avi smiled and replied, "I am sure Lycoris will appreciate that. Thanks, Bryan."

He paused for a moment then continued, "So tell me, Bryan. You sound like a very important person in the humans' world. Must be quite famous, huh? Do you have fan girls and such?"

He asked that last question in a teasing, joking way.

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Okay, I will do that. Thank you very much, Alex. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:19 am

Stacey replied, "Now our William is being quite romantic."

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I like seeing this side."

Bryan chuckled happily and replied, "I do have fans but no fan girls. Well, I do remember this one time where these two teenage girls wanted my love's autograph and mine as well. But really, even if I did have fan girls, my love would immediately chase them away."

Alex smiled and replied, "I'll always be here for you."

He gave Lycoris a kiss on each cheek and then getting up, he said, "I'll leave you to get some sleep. Good night, Lycoris, and sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 am

William chuckled and replied, "Am I? I guess I can be romantic when I need to but hey, it's all thanks to you. You two are so beautiful and wonderful that I can't help but compliment you."

Avi chuckled and replied, "I can imagine it. But really, back there, you were quite talented. The music came out just right. How did you learn to play so skillfully?"

Lycoris replied softly, "Good night, Alex. Sleep well, too and tell Nerine good night for me, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 am

Stacey and Megan blushed deeper and Megan curiously asked,

"So you could never be mean to us, William? Even if we do something bad?"

Bryan smiled and replied, "I took piano lessons from when I was very young. My dad taught me to play shortly before he and mom passed. And once I came to live with Alex and his parents, they enrolled me in lessons and later I attended the music academy in Devenshire. It's one of the best music schools in the human world."

Alex nodded and replied, "I will. Good night, Lycoris."

He then walked to the door and once he left Lycoris' room and softly closed the door, he walked down the hallway, heading back to his and Nerine's room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:40 am

William looked a little concerned at Megan's question and asked,

"Of course not, Megan. Why do you think I could ever be mean to you? And I am sure you could never do something very wrong although we all make mistakes."

Avi nodded and replied, "That sounds wonderful. You sure have experience on this and you are quite talented so it helps. No wonder you have such a good name."

Meanwhile, Nerine had entered the bathroom and washed up, changing into a beautiful black nightgown. She had brushed her hair and was sitting in bed, waiting impatiently for Alex. She wondered if Alex was simply helping Lycoris out or if he was going to use the chance of being alone with her to show some affections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: