Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 am

Stacey noticed the time as well and nodding, she replied,

"You're right, handsome. It wouldn't be good to be out when it's too dark. Let's get back into town and return the picnic basket and we can decide where to have dinner."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Thank you. We'll be fine here."

He wanted to wait until the soldiers left the room so he could talk to Avi privately.

Meanwhile, Alex turned to the chancellor and said, "So now that Avi and Bryan have been appropriately punished, are we free to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:02 am

William nodded and after they picked up the picnic basket, he led the way away from the resting spot and back into town, heading towards the restaurant to return the basket.

The soldiers nodded and then they went out of the room, closing the door behind them and standing outside to guard them.

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Yes, you may leave but before you do, I want to ensure that there are no hard feelings. I do understand that you may be upset by this decision but you also have to understand my position. I was nothing but kind to all of you, helping to separate the ladies and get Lady Lycoris her own body, doing my best to cure her sight and ensuring a comfortable stay for all of you, all for nothing in return. When this is the treatment I get, even if it's just a prank, I feel terribly insulted."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:09 am

Once the family arrived back in town and entered the restaurant, the manager was there at the entrance. Seeing William and the others return, the manager smiled and asked,

"Did all of you have a nice picnic?"

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup! It was the best."

Once Bryan and Avi were alone, the former turned to the latter and quietly asked, "Maybe I'm being paranoid but do you think it's possible we're being watched?"

Alex sighed inwardly and replied, "Yes, I understand but I hope you understand as well that I was only trying to help my friend. But this won't happen again. You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:15 am

William smiled to the manager as well and nodding, he replied,

"Indeed, sir. Thank you very much for the excellent service-everything was of perfect quality."

Avi raised an eyebrow, as that thought hadn't occurred to him before. After a few minutes of silence, he replied,

"I don't know although it's possible though I don't know how. The soldiers are out there, though, and we're right in the middle of the castle-We wouldn't be able to try anything even if we wanted to."

The chancellor smiled a little and nodding, he replied, "I trust that. You may leave now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:19 am

The manager smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear that."

He took the picnic basket from William and then asked, "Have you thought about where you'd like to have dinner? You could have it here if you wish. We're offering a special seafood platter at a good price."

Bryan replied, "I know. I just meant whether it was safe for us to talk about certain topics here. There could be spies nearby or something."

Alex nodded and he helped Nerine up. Then the couple approached Lycoris and offering his other arm to Lycoris, Alex gently said,

"We'll take you back to your room, Lycoris, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

William thought it was a good idea but it wasn't his decision alone, of course. He replied,

"That sounds pretty good, sir. Perhaps we can have dinner here tonight. What do you think, pretties?"

He turned to Stacey and Megan for an answer.

Avi replied, "I doubt it but perhaps we can search the room thoroughly or something? Then if there's nothing, we can at least talk quietly or something."

Lycoris nodded quietly but didn't say anything in response, and reached out gently till she touched Alex's arm and held it gently. Rosaline took the puppies in her arm and followed the trio out of the chancellor's office.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Sure. That special sounds yummy."

Stacey nodded and replied, "I agree. Let's eat here then."

The manager smiled and replied, "Great and I'll make sure that all of you get the best service."

He took three menus and then led the family to a table next to a window that overlooked the ocean. He then handed them menus and left.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."

He and Avi then proceeded to search the room carefully.

Once everyone left the chancellor's office, Alex turned to the others and said, "Let's go to Lycoris' room. I think we need to talk if that's ok with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 am

William looked at the menus and replied, "There is quite the variety of food here but we're going to have the seafood platter, right? Do you want anything along with it?"

Avi searched the room very carefully, making sure to look everywhere possible, especially places that could possibly have someone hiding in them. However, in the places where he searched, he couldn't find anything fishy or any hidden spies.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. We do need to talk."

Nerine nodded in agreement as well, approving of the idea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:40 am

Stacey replied, "I'd like some fruit punch and perhaps a nice shrimp scampi."

Megan nodded and replied, "That sounds yummy."

Bryan searched carefully as well but he didn't see anything that could possibly spy on them. Sitting in a chair and sighing with relief, Bryan said,

"At least it's safe to talk here."

Alex nodded and led everyone to Lycoris' room and once everyone was inside and the door securely closed, Alex helped Nerine and Lycoris into chairs and he sat in between them. Then he waited for Rosaline to get comfortable as well so they could talk about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:47 am

William nodded and replied, "Sounds great. I'll take the same along with it, too."

A waiter soon arrived and William told him of their orders, which he jotted down and left to bring them.

Avi nodded with relief and replied, "Yeah."

He paused for a moment then looking apologetically at Bryan, he replied, "I'm sorry, Bryan. Had I been more careful, we wouldn't have been here now."

Rosaline took a seat as well and placed the puppies on her lap. Once they were all seated, she sighed and replied,

"This went badly. That chancellor is a jerk-Bryan didn't do that much of a wrong to imprison him like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 am

After the waiter left, Stacey commented, "This has been another wonderful day, hasn't it?"

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I wish we could have vacation every day."

Bryan shook his head and giving Avi a small smile, he replied,

"It's not your fault. I mean, I think the chancellor would have found a way to eventually pin this on us, even if everything had gone according to plan. At least he doesn't know the actual reason we attacked those soldiers. That was quick thinking on Alex's part."

Alex sighed sadly, too, and turning to Rosaline, he said,

"I'm sorry, Rosaline. I thought that if I came up with that excuse, the chancellor would have just let off Bryan and Avi with a warning. I didn't expect that they would be prisoners, even if they are comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 am

William smiled happily to Megan and replied, "That would be fun, Megan, but vacation can't be always, right? Otherwise, no work would be done at all. But hey, we still get plenty of holidays every once in a while."

Avi nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah. Even if the chancellor doesn't buy it much, if Duchess Irene runs away, he wouldn't think that we're behind this when we really are innocent of that."

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Nah, it's ok, Alex. The chancellor called us for a reason. He did conclude it and denying it wouldn't have made things any better. At least he didn't know the real reason so they aren't in major trouble."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:14 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "William's right. He'll have to go back to work and you have school but there will be plenty more holidays to come."

Megan nodded happily, not too upset.

Bryan nodded and replied, "That's true. I just hope that the others will be all right without us for a while. At least they still have Alex to look after them and I know that my love can certainly look after herself."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true. It would have been much worse if the chancellor had found out the real reason. I guess in the meantime, we have no choice but to stay here and not do anything suspicious. But I think that once Bryan and Avi are released, we should leave as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:18 am

The waiter soon arrived, carrying plates and dishes of food for everyone, along with glasses of juice. He laid the food in front of the family then left them to enjoy their meal.

William looked at the food and said, "Wow, this is looking definitely delicious."

Avi nodded and replied, "I trust that but I am worried about Lycoris. She can't really do on her own and although I told Alex and Nerine to take care of her, I am still worried. I mean, I know Alex will do his best to look after her but I am not sure about Nerine."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Let's just hope that these two weeks pass uneventfully. Sia could be taking her moves and who knows what might happen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Yup, the special looks very yummy."

Stacey nodded happily and added, "It sure does. The manager made a good recommendation. Let's eat."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Nerine and Lycoris' relationship is complicated, isn't it? I wish there was a way it could be resolved peacefully but it does seem to revolve around Alex. He sure gets himself in trouble."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true. We can't really do anything else in the meantime anyway."

He then looked at Lycoris and said, "We should figure out the arrangements to look after you, Lycoris. My darling and I could take turns looking after you or you could have one of us look after your needs?"

He glanced at Nerine, wondering what her thoughts were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 am

William nodded happily and began eating his food, enjoying how yummy it was. He said,

"This is indeed quite delicious. It's good that the manager recommended this to us."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's complicated. I talked to both of them and Lycoris wants to get things resolved with Nerine but things are quite complicated on Nerine's part, mostly because of the mixed relationship with Alex."

Nerine felt like she was going to do something she didn't want, taking care of Lycoris. But she couldn't say so without sounding quite mean, so she nodded and replied,

"Yeah, I can do that."

Lycoris could feel the trouble however so she spoke up, "Umm it's ok. You can just leave me here in my room. That way, I won't be trouble for everyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 am

Stacey and Megan ate as well and Megan commented, "This is very yummy."

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I agree."

The manager came to the table and asked, "How do you like the special? Is everything to your satisfaction?"

Bryan replied, "Yeah, I figured as much. I've tried to help as much as I can but I guess it's really up to Alex in the end."

Alex replied, "But I promised Avi that we'd look after you and it would be difficult to do things on your own, wouldn't it? If you want, we could ask the chancellor to have you stay with Avi and Bryan but that wouldn't be right. It'd be like punishing you as well..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 am

William looked up to the manager and smiling gratefully to him, he replied,

"Indeed, sir. Thank you very much for the service and the food is excellent as well."

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah."

He looked around and continued, "At least we're staying in a normal room. It isn't that bad and we can still look from the window over the garden."

Lycoris sighed and replied, "It's really okay. I'll just stay in my room and if I need anything, I'll tell a maid or something. I don't want to trouble Avi and Bryan with taking care of me. They already have enough trouble as it is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 am

The manager smiled and replied, "I'm pleased that everything is to your liking. I hope it's all right but I ordered a small dessert for each of you, compliments of the house. After you're done with your meal, the waiter will bring the dessert."

Megan cheered with glee over the mention of dessert.

Bryan looked out at the window as well and replied, "That's true. It's better than staying in the dungeons. I guess we'll just have to figure out a way not to get bored while we're stuck here."

Alex really wanted to help Lycoris out but seeing that things with Nerine were already precarious, he replied,

"Well, if you're really sure you'll be ok on your own but I'll check on you each morning and before you go to sleep. And I guess if you need anything, you can call a maid or one of us to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 am

William wondered if such special treatment was normal for tourists but smiling, he replied,

"That's awfully nice of you, sir. We will gratefully accept your gift. Thank you very much."

Avi nodded and replied, "At least he kept us together in a room and not each with separate rooms. We can talk together at least although I am sure we'll run of topics eventually, eh?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok, if that will make you comfortable, sure."

Nerine didn't know whether she was happy about this change or not, as Alex will get more times to be alone with Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 am

The manager smiled and replied, "You're welcome.  Please enjoy your meal and let me know if you need anything."

After the manager left, Megan commented, "That's very nice of him and I like dessert a lot."

Bryan chuckled a little and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  In a way, this will be a good opportunity for us to get to know each other better."

Alex turned to Nerine and quietly asked, "Is this ok with you, darling?  This is only a temporary arrangement and soon things will be back to normal."

(Ok, it's getting late here and I'm starting to yawn so I should get off for the night and get some sleep and all that. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded and turning to Stacey, he curiously asked, "Do tourists usually get this kind of special treatment around here? The manager seemed very nice to us."

Avi chuckled in return and jokingly replied, "Yeah, that's true. I bet we'll be the best of friends by the time we're out of here."

Although Nerine wasn't exactly comfortable with this, she thought it was only temporary and time flies so nodding, she replied, "Yeah, I'm alright with it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Stacey smiled softly and replied, "Sometimes. The restaurants here love to cater to tourists so they like to treat them nicely. But I bet it's because we have such a cute pretty daughter with us that we're being treated so well."

Megan giggled happily.

Bryan laughed out loud and after a minute, he recovered and replied,

"Yeah, you're right about that. At least we have each other for company."

Alex gave a soft smile to Nerine and after giving her a kiss on the lips, he said,

"Thanks, darling. You truly are wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:58 am

William returned the smile and looking happily to Megan, he replied,

"Ahh I see. No doubt about it then. No one can resist that beautiful face now, right?"

Avi smiled and after looking at the clock on the wall nearby, he said,

"We still have some time before it's bedtime. What do you want to do?"

Nerine blushed slightly but didn't exactly return the smile. She had already had her doubts about Alex and Lycoris, how would this affect things?

Rosaline then spoke up, "I'll take the puppies and head to my room, if that's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:35 am

Megan giggled happily and blushed although she didn't reply. She and Stacey finished their meal and then waited for William so that the waiter could take their dishes and bring them dessert.

Bryan replied, "How about we chat? I don't know much about you so this is a good time to get to know each other better. I'm curious to know how you met my love and Nerine and Lisianthus."

Alex turned to Rosaline and nodding, he replied, "Of course. We can all meet up tomorrow morning for breakfast if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: