Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "I am sure."

He paused for a moment then continued, "You know, I should look in travelling for the gods' world and see if it's possible. Last time I checked, it was trouble but who knows? It's been a long time. Maybe things changed."

Nerine was surprised as Alex sobbed quietly over her shoulder, sad over causing her pain. She knew Alex was sentimental but didn't expect this reaction. Nevertheless, she didn't like it. She didn't like seeing him so sad.

Wrapping her arms around him in an attempt to comfort him, she replied quietly,

"Shh, it's okay. I don't want anything anymore. Don't get upset over it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 am

Stacey nodded in interest and replied, "And I can help you if you'd like.  We can do some research in a library or ask other sorcerers.  They might know a way."

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine to try to calm down but he was having little success.  He replied,

"How can you love me after everything that's happened?  You've always stood by me and I've only hurt you.  You matter to me, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 am

William nodded with determination in his eyes and replied, "We should. I'd really like to pay a visit to my world, see it again. I missed it after this long time and I'd like to show you all the good things in it. I wonder how it is now."

Nerine sighed quietly, and replied softly, "If I had only mattered to you before."

She reached out to touch Alex's chin and gently tilting it to her, she looked lovingly at him despite her sadness and replied,

"I stood by you because I love you. I still do. That never ever changed, and it never will, no matter what. You may hurt me as you like and I will get upset and sad, but it will never change how much I love you. This love is what made me fight and take some actions I regret. It-It's okay. You don't have to cry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am

Megan looked curiously at William and asked, "Do you think the gods' world has changed a lot since you were last there?"

Alex did his best to calm down and once the tears stopped, he looked calmly back into Nerine's eyes and softly replied,

"I'll be strong for you, darling.  I promise that if I stay with you, that I'll love only you and be dedicated to you forever.  I don't ever want to hurt you again and I'll spend the rest of my life making you happy and repent over my mistakes."

(It's getting late here and I'm starting to get sleepy so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William looked thoughtful and replied, "I am not sure but I think it's stable now, if anything. When I left it, Megan, it had just come out of a war, there was a new queen, and things were hectic, to say the least. I'd say things calmed down now and became more stable."

(Well, William is pretty outdated there. XD)

Nerine looked at Alex with the same sad, loving look but she pulled away gently from his arms, then replied,

"But you won't stay with me, most likely, so you don't have to worry about this. Just think of the happy future you've got ahead of you, which doesn't necessarily have me. I want your happiness. Don't think about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:43 am

(lol  Yup, he is.  XD)

Megan nodded and replied, "Have you met the queen?  What is she like?  Is she pretty like us?"

Stacey winked at William and added, "Hopefully not any prettier than us.  We don't want our handsome to have eyes for any other girls except us."

Alex saw that Nerine had given up on having a happy future with him but he hadn't given up on having a happy future with her.  Gently, he replied,

"I'll make a decision soon but no matter what, I'll always care about you, even if I'm bad at showing it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:10 am

William chuckled happily over Stacey's comment and replied,

"She is pretty although my lovely wife and daughter are the most beautiful ladies ever. She used to be my friend. She is a wonderful person, really. I wish you could meet her one day. She is kind, friendly and out-going. I am sure you'd have made great friends."

Nerine didn't reply but looked blankly at Alex and not finding anything to say, she looked at the time and noticed that it was around lunchtime. So she said,

"You must be hungry. We could go down and have lunch with the others, if you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "I hope we can meet her one day.  She sounds like a wonderful lady and I'm sure she's a wonderful queen."

Megan added, "I want to meet her, too!"

Alex replied, "Lunch sounds good but how about we eat her-just the two of us?  Unless you're uncomfortable with me?"

He looked uncertainly at Nerine, wondering if she was all right with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 am

William smiled and replied, "I'd like to see her again sometime, too. Maybe she even got married by now and I'd wonder who she could have taken for her husband. He's a lucky man in any case."

Nerine looked at Alex for a moment but thinking it was all right, she replied,

"Sure, if that's what you want. You can ask one of the maids."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:50 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "He would be.  It's not easy winning a heart of a queen."

Megan eagerly listened to the conversation going on.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I'll be right back."

He gave Nerine a kiss on her right cheek and then briefly left the room to find a maid to have lunch brought to the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 am

William nodded and replied, "That's true and from what I remember, she had a high standard of men. Being a queen, many men proposed to her and she refused them all, from what she told me. I am sure she found her man, though. It's been a time and she's an attractive one."

Nerine waited quietly till Alex returned, keeping a calm demeanor all over her. But inside, she was paining. She truly believed that things were over, that she was spending her last times with Alex. What hurt her the most was that she didn't know why. What had she done that caused things to fall apart? Was she not a good wife? She could see that Alex was trying to comfort her but she felt it was mere sympathy, that he didn't love her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 am

Stacey raised an eyebrow as she listened to William call the queen "attractive" and she slyly asked,

"So were you attracted to her, too?"

Alex found a maid after a few minutes and asked for lunch to be brought up for him and Nerine to their room.

Once that was done, he returned to their room and returning to Nerine's side, he said,

"Ok, lunch will be here when it's ready."

Inside, he wondered whether to tell Nerine that he had already made a decision but he didn't want it to seem like he didn't think about it enough although he had.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:10 am

William looked a little surprised by Stacey's question and blushing, he replied,

"Umm no. She does have quite the attractive traits but I wasn't in love with her or something. We were just friends."

Nerine nodded to Alex but didn't say anything, not finding any words to say. She just watched him with a sad look in her eyes, but couldn't speak up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:19 am

Stacey replied, "I see.  So why weren't you attracted to her?  I've never seen her but she must be quite beautiful and I'd find it hard to believe that you didn't fall for her."

As the couple waited for lunch to be brought, Alex asked,

"After lunch, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:23 am

William sighed and replied, "I was in love with another, Stacey. That's it."

He looked at her, silently telling her that he meant Rosaline and that he preferred not to bring this up, as he didn't like talking about the matter.

Nerine replied quietly, "Whatever you want. We could join the others or simply have a walk alone in the gardens, I suppose. I don't have a preference."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:27 am

Stacey saw the look that William gave her and realizing what he meant, she avoided his gaze and quietly replied,

"Oh I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have said anything."

Although Megan was confused about what just happened, she looked to William and said,

"I don't think Stacey meant to hurt you, William.  I think she was only teasing."

Alex replied, "Well, how about a walk then?  Just the two of us.  It'll be romantic and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 am

William sighed again but then smiling to Megan, he said,

"Yup, I am sure of it."

He turned to Stacey and looking lovingly at her, he said, "But I love her now as well as you, Megan and that's all that matters now, right?"

Nerine looked up at Alex and suddenly but quietly said, "Quiet, not romantic. Just quiet. Ok, we'll do that."

As she believed that Alex didn't love her anymore, she didn't want to hear any romantic or loving words from him as she felt they were only sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 am

Stacey gave William a small smile and nodded although she kept quiet.  Megan then said,

"How about we resume flying?  The pegasuses might have enough rest now."

Alex sighed inwardly but nodding, he replied, "Ok, if that's what you prefer."

He wanted to tell Nerine, to show her that he loved her and that he wasn't going to give her up although she looked convinced that it was otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:42 am

William noticed that Stacey was quiet and nodding to Megan, he replied,

"Sure. How about you go ahead and wait for us with the pegasuses, Megan? I just have to tell your mum something. We won't take long, promise."

Nerine nodded and just then, there was a knock on the door, for the maid had arrived with lunch. Nerine went ahead and opened for her, letting her in and helping her lay the food before leaving.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Sure.  I'll keep the pegasuses company until you return."

She then went over to where the pegasuses were.

Meanwhile, Stacey kept still, her gaze down on the ground.  She wondered why William wanted to talk to her alone.  The only reason she could think of was to scold her for unintentionally alluding to Rosaline, which Stacey knew was a sensitive topic for William.

After the maid left, Alex helped Nerine into her seat and then he took a seat opposite of her.  He then said,

"This looks delicious.  Let's get our fill."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:04 am

After Megan had left, William turned to Stacey and looking gently at her, he replied,

"Are you alright, pretty? I am sorry for my reaction earlier. It's just that the question caught me off guard and all. I didn't hurt your feelings, did I?"

Nerine nodded and waited until Alex had begun eating then she began eating as well. She didn't have much appetite but ate her share, not wanting to worry Alex about her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 am

Stacey looked at William and quickly shaking her head, she replied,

"No, I'm fine.  I wasn't thinking when I teased you earlier so I thought you were upset at me."

As Alex ate, he would glance at Nerine and it looked like she had a fair appetite so he wasn't too worried about her physical state.  However, he knew that her emotional state was still fragile and he had to take care of her gently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 am

William smiled and shaking his head, he replied,

"I'm fine. I guess I am still sensitive over the topic, though. You'd think I had gotten over it with this long time but I guess not. It's alright, though. I am not upset. I was worried that I hurt your feelings."

Nerine ate a little more but as she didn't feeling like eating more, she finished eating and wiped her mouth with a handkerchief, then waited till Alex was done as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:18 am

Stacey smiled and shaking her head, she replied, "I'm all right.  I was worried that I had hurt your feelings and it's ok to be upset about it.  I should have been more thoughtful in my comments."

She paused and then continued, "But you could always kiss me and I'd instantly feel better."

Alex ate what he could as well and soon finished up.  Seeing Nerine done, he said, "Let's clean up and then take a walk, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 am

William chuckled and replied, "I'd be more than happy to."

He wrapped his arms around Stacey's waist happily and leaned in to kiss her.

Nerine replied, "You rest. I'll clean up."

She got up and began gathering the plates and such, putting them on the tray and cleaning up the table. She then went outside where she found a maid who took the trays and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: