Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 am

Happily, Stacey wrapped her arms around William's neck and returned the kiss every so lovingly and passionately.  Once the kiss was over, Stacey gazed happily into William's eyes and said,

"Yup, I feel instantly better after that kiss."

After the maid took the trays, Alex extended his left arm to Nerine and said,

"Let's take that walk and maybe we can chat.  I'm looking forward to the afternoon with you."

(I'm starting to get sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:33 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William grinned happily then extending his arm, he replied, "We should head back to Megan now so let's not keep her waiting any longer."

Nerine nodded without saying anything and holding Alex's arm gently, she followed him out of the room and down to the gardens where they could walk. The others had also finished having lunch and were spending their time in the gardens.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:52 am

Stacey nodded and happily holding on to William's arm, she followed him back to where Megan and the pegasuses were resting so that they could resume their flight.

As the couple arrived at the gardens, Alex noticed the others but wishing to spend the afternoon with Nerine only, he walked to areas where they could be alone and have quiet talks and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 am

William and Stacey arrived back where the pegasuses and Megan were. William smiled to Megan and said,

"Let's continue that flight now, shall we?"

He helped Megan up on the pegasuses and got on behind her then he waited for Stacey to do the same.

Nerine walked by Alex's side silently, lost in her own thoughts. She noticed that they were walking in quiet areas but she didn't try to make any conversation, not wanting to push herself upon Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:32 am

Stacey got on her pegasus and after William got on his behind Megan, Stacey turned to William and said,

"Take the lead, handsome."

As the couple continued to walk, Alex took care to avoid the areas that had roses.  Thinking of a topic, he then asked,

"Do you think I'm a bad person, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 am

William nodded and then directed his pegasus to take off to the air, flying high between the clouds.

Nerine turned to Alex and shook her head, replying,

"Never. Why would I ever think that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

Stacey directed her pegasus to follow William's, making sure to stay close.  The morning weather cooperated wonderfully and there were no problems as the family continued to enjoy their flight.

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and replied, "I've hurt you so much...I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was a horrible person.  I know others would think so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:09 am

William continued directing the flight, enjoying the beautiful sights and the feeling of being free between the clouds.

He looked to Stacey and happily asked,

"Are you enjoying the flight, pretty?"

Nerine avoided Alex's gaze and quietly replied,

"Others would, not me. I could never think of you like that. If I did, I would have stopped loving you but I still love you so very much. If anything, I only believe that you may have never love me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:12 am

Stacey smiled lovingly at William and replied, "I definitely am.  I'm with the best husband and daughter.  How could I not enjoy this flight?"

Megan added, "I'm having fun, too."

Alex looked surprised and replied, "Why would you believe I never loved you?  I did love you and still do.  My actions haven't been good but that doesn't mean I don't love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 am

William grinned happily and replied,

"I am having fun as well. This is one of the most enjoyable activities I ever do. It's enough that you two are with me."

Nerine suddenly turned to Alex and looking sharply at him, she quietly said,

"Don't say it. I know you may be feeling sorry for me now, but that doesn't mean that you love me. If you had ever loved me, you would have never hurt me, you would have had eyes for me alone,  never betrayed me. That's what I did, what I felt because I truly deeply love you. So don't say it. Please don't."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 am

Megan cheered and replied, "I love flying.  I wish we could do this always."

Stacey giggled and replied, "Me, too.  But we'd have to get a couple of pegasuses for ourselves and that won't be easy."

Alex's eyes teared up as Nerine replied sharply at him.  He did love her and it hurt him that Nerine thought otherwise.  However, he couldn't find a way to convince her so he turned his head to the side, not replying.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:55 am

William chuckled happily and replied,

"That's true but who knows? Maybe one day, we can actually build a stable and get a couple of pegasuses."

Nerine noticed that Alex turned his head to the side and didn't reply to her. To her, it confirmed her thoughts that he didn't love her. However, regretting that she was sharp at him, she said quietly,

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

(I have to get off now, so nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 am

(Ahh ok.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Megan replied happily, "Yays!  I'd like that a lot."

Stacey grinned and added, "Me, too.  Then we can fly whenever we want."

Alex turned back to Nerine and although there were still tears in his eyes, he smiled at her and quietly replied,

"It's all right.  I suppose I deserved that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 pm

William nodded happily and replied, 

"It would be great, wouldn't it? I doubt we can do it soon, though, but we should keep this idea in mind. Other than having fun flights, pegasuses can be useful, too."

Nerine saw the tears in Alex's and immediately felt bad about what she said, for she didn't mean to upset him, but rather wanted him to say that he loved her if he didn't. But she was confused. If he didn't love her, why did he care? Did he feel this sorry for her? Or if he did, then why did he ever hurt her, look at other women than her?

Quietly, she replied, "No, you didn't. I am sorry. I-I just don't want to hear you saying that you love me if you really don't. I know you don't. You don't need to tell me otherwise; I've accepted the truth. It's okay to tell me it, that you don't love me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Megan looked curiously at William and asked, "If we get a pegasus, what could we use him or her for?"

Alex sighed and replied, "But I wasn't lying when I said that I love you.  I still do.  But I can understand how you can doubt me after everything I've done to you.  I wish I were more like Bryan at times.  He thinks rationally and doesn't get himself into crazy situations."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 am

William turned to Megan and replied, "For getting from one place to another, for instance. Pegasuses are quite fast and hey, if we still live in the hut by then, it would be easy to go to town and come back."

Nerine turned away from Alex and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"Maybe, but you are who you are, and I wouldn't want to ever change you. I...I just wish you loved me, that you were faithful to me. Don't say that you do-nothing you ever do shows that you love me. It all shows love for Lycoris, care for Lycoris. I know you love her, not me. You don't have to lie to me anymore. Just say it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:30 am

Megan nodded and replied, "That right.  And I just thought of something.  If we had a pegasus, I could fly to school, right?"

Alex replied, "I do love Lycoris but I love you, too.  If I only loved her, would I be here with you right now?  Wouldn't I be by her side instead?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "That would be possible too, but I can imagine all the other kids feeling jealous then, Megan. Still, it would be a quick way of going."

Nerine didn't look to Alex but she quietly said, "You're feeling guilty, probably. You're feeling sorry for me, you sympathize with me. That's all I can think of. But you don't love me, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 am

Megan giggled and replied, "Yup and I wouldn't care if the others were jealous.  I already have the best mommy and daddy ever and that would make anyone else jealous."

Stacey giggled quietly to herself.

Alex looked at Nerine, thinking to himself about how stubborn she was being.  As there was perhaps only one way to persuade her otherwise, he suddenly wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and leaned in for a sweet loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 am

William smiled warmly and replied, "Aww thanks, Megan. I bet anyone would be jealous of us, too, having the best daughter in any world."

He leaned over briefly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Nerine was astonished as Alex wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. For a moment, she froze in place, unable to react. She thought about breaking the kiss but feeling how sweet it was, she was overcome bu her feelings and slowly returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck and pouring all her love into it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks.  I feel so lucky to have you both in my life."

Stacey smiled and replied, "And we feel the same way about you, Megan."

Alex continued to kiss Nerine, holding her closer to him and kissing her for as long as possible.  Once he was out of breath, he reluctantly broke off the kiss but as there was love and warmth in his eyes, he gazed at Nerine and said,

"I love you, my darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 am

William nodded happily in agreement and after a while of flying, he noticed it was around lunchtime. Turning to the girls, he said,

"It's around time for lunch. We should probably go have something."

Nerine was blushing deeply as she looked back into Alex's eyes, and she could feel the love and the warmth in them. Her eyes had a look of uncertainty and confusion, a bit of fear. Suddenly, she shook her head and pulling away from Alex's arms, she replied,

"Stop it. Stop it! That's what you do every time. Every single time! But not this time. You're not going to fool me this time. That's what you do-a kiss and some sweet words, and then you're off with another. Stop it, stop it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:08 am

Megan replied, "I'm hungry."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, what are you in the mood for?"

Megan replied, "I want fried shrimp!"

Alex looked down and the tears were forming in his eyes again.  He replied quietly,

"I do love you and I'm not running off to be with someone else.  I'll never do that again.  I can't bear to hurt anyone ever again."

(If I'm slow in posting for a while, that's because I'm doing work-related stuff.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 am

(Sure, take your time. I'm studying in the same time so I'll be a bit slow as well. XD)

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that too. Let's head to town and we can have those fried shrimps."

He directed the pegasus to town, to the restaurant areas.

Nerine looked at Alex and frantically replied,

"If you loved me, if you ever loved me, why did you hurt me? Why did you betray me over and over again? Why do you love another? If you love someone, you have eyes only for them. They're your whole world. But I am not your whole world. Lycoris is! You love Lycoris, not me. You never loved me. Stop saying it. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Stacey followed William as they head back to town and to the restaurants area. Once they landed, Stacey turned to William and asked,

"Are we going flying after lunch?  If so, it's better to have the pegasuses near us."

Alex looked off to the side and quietly, sadly, he replied,

"Is my heart not allowed to love more than one?  Is this why you believe I never loved you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: