Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, if you are alright with it. I can't think of anything else we can do after lunch unless you have any ideas?"

Nerine looked at Alex and her voice full of emotion, she replied,

"Would you like it if I love another man in the same time? If you find that my heart feels for someone other than you? Tell me-would you be okay with it? Would you be alright with your own wife in love with another man in the same time?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "Nope, flying is fine for me."

Megan cheered and replied, "I want to go flying again after lunch."

Stacey giggled and replied, "Ok.  In that case, let's find a restaurant and then have the pegasuses rest near there."

Stacey got off her pegasus and after William and Megan did the same, she led the way to a nearby restaurant where they could have fried shrimp.

Alex replied, "Well, I admit that I'd be uncomfortable with it.  But I'd want your happiness above all else and if loving this man made you happy as well, I'd try to make things work.  I wouldn't want to lose you over it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 am

William followed Stacey to the restaurant and once inside, a waiter led the family to a table and presented them with menus. After he had left, William took a look at the menu and said,

"They have a nice collection here. We'll get fried shrimps for you, Megan, and I'll take the same. What would you like, pretty?"

Nerine was taken aback by Alex's response. There she at least wanted him to say that he wouldn't like it, that he would refuse it because he'd be jealous, that he wouldn't like seeing her with another man. But she should have known better.

Heartbroken, she replied, "You know what-just make your decision. Make whatever decision you want. I don't care anymore. But don't talk to me about love and happiness-those things are lost for me. I don't even know what they are anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:53 am

Stacey replied, "Fried shrimps sound good and how about a nice small basket of garlic bread?  I love to eat it when it's freshly baked."

Alex looked on sadly at Nerine and replied, "Did I do this to you?  Did I break you to a point where you have no hope anymore?"

He sank to his knees and looking down at the ground, he said, "I'll never forgive myself for what I've done to you.  I am a terrible man and no one can say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sounds delicious. And we can have orange juice as well."

The waiter soon arrived and William let him know of their orders. He jotted them down and then took the menus, leaving the family to get their orders.

Nerine looked at Alex for a moment then shrugged. She replied quietly,

"You're not a terrible man; you just didn't love me. You probably married me to save my life, right? That's noble, but it's not right. You ended up hurting me more than death could have. But you're not terrible; you simply found a woman you truly loved; Lycoris. You didn't love me. You simply didn't."

There were tears in her eyes that flowed down but she didn't care. She didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 am

After the waiter left, Megan looked curiously at William and asked, "What did you talk to Stacey about earlier?"

Stacey immediately replied, "Oh William was a little worried because I was quiet but everything's ok now."

Alex looked up and saw the tears in Nerine's eyes.  Quickly, he got up and hugged her although he didn't say anything in reply.  There was something he wanted to ask her, something that would help resolve things between them, but he wanted Nerine to calm down first before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 am

William was a little surprised by Megan's question but nodding, he replied,

"Yup, that's all. I just wanted to make sure that Stacey is ok."

Nerine didn't refuse Alex's hug but she didn't return it either. She let the tears flow for a while then wiped them away, quietly saying,

"I am ok. Don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 am

Megan looked worried and turning to Stacey, she asked, "Is everything ok?"

Stacey smiled and nodding, she replied, "Yup, it is.  Let's enjoy the rest of our day."

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and replied, "Even if you don't believe I love you, I will always care about you.  You do believe that, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 am

Soon, the waiter arrived with everyone's orders and laid them down on the table in front of the family. He then left to let the family enjoy their meal.

William looked happily at the food and said,

"This looks delicious. Let's eat."

Nerine took a deep breath and after a moment of quiet, she replied,

"You are showing it recently, so perhaps, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 am

Megan cheered and taking her fork, she began to eat her food.  Stacey did the same, enjoying the food and the company.

Alex gave a small smile but didn't say anything.  Nerine's response gave him hope and he hoped that she still had a little hope yet that there was love between them and that their love would be strong enough to survive the emotional turmoil they both felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:07 am

William began eating his food as well, enjoying the company and the food. As they all ate, he said,

"I know we are going to continue flying after lunch but is there anywhere you would like to go to?"

Nerine saw that Alex didn't reply so she was silent for a moment as well. She then quietly said,

"We can continue our walk, if you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 am

Megan thought about it but after a minute, she shook her head and replied, "Not really."

Stacey added, "Maybe we could fly over the farms and plantations.  It would be beautiful to see them from the sky."

Alex nodded and quietly replied, "Sure, that sounds good to me, darling."

He gently held Nerine's arm and the couple continued their walk through the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:21 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"That could be great. Sure then, we'll do that."

Nerine walked by Alex's side silently, not finding anything to say and not really up for a conversation. She felt lost and upset but did her best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 am

Megan added, "I like that idea, too."

Stacey grinned and replied, "I'm glad you both like it.  It's always great to see farmers hard at work at providing food for everyone."

As the couple continued to walk, Alex quietly asked,

"Darling, if I decide to be with you and only you-to love you for the rest of my life, is there anything you want?  Anything that would make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"That is very true. I am looking forward to it now."

He finished eating his food and then got up, saying,

"I'll take care of the bill. Be right back."

He then went to take care of paying for the meal.

Nerine smiled wryly and replied quietly,

"I told you before that I want nothing but your love. I still want nothing but that. But I know it won't happen so please don't play with my feelings."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished their meal as well and then they waited for William to return so that they could return to the pegasuses and resume their flight over the island.

Hearing Nerine say that Alex was playing with her feelings hurt him.  In truth, he was trying to be considerate and to become more responsible but it only seemed that she doubted him more.

So he didn't say anything further although a long tear slid down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am

William finished taking care of the bill and returned to his ladies. He said,

"I am all done so we can get going."

Nerine glanced at Alex and noticed the tear coming down his cheek. Figuring that her reply probably hurt him, she sighed. Quietly, she replied,

"I know it won't happen so please, just don't ask me anything. I don't want to raise my hopes up because I don't have any. You may be trying to comfort me now but it will only hurt me in the end."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 am

Stacey and Megan got up from their seats and Stacey held on to William's left arm while Megan held William's right hand.  Stacey then said,

"Lead the way, handsome."

Alex nodded but he didn't say anything.  He felt like being quiet, unsure of how to proceed.  So he continued to lead the way in their walk, glancing at anything that looked interesting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 am

William nodded and led the way out of the restaurant and back to the pegasuses, leading them to take off to the air. They flew high between the clouds, steadying their speed and heading towards the farms.

Nerine noticed Alex being quiet so she didn't say anything either. She felt like everything was going to a dead end, that there was no hope for them anymore; she didn't have any and she wanted to tell herself to accept it, that he didn't love her. But even that, she was finding it difficult to do.

After a few moments, she quietly said, 

"I know I hurt you with what I said. I am sorry. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 am

Stacey made sure that her pegasus was next to William's so that she wouldn't lose track of him or Megan.  Meanwhile, Megan asked,

"Do you like farming, William?  Have you tried it?"

Alex quickly shook his head and giving Nerine a small smile, he replied,

"I deserve it.  I mean, I've hurt you a lot, right?  And although I'm trying to be more responsible now, I see that I'm only messing things up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 am

William smiled to Megan and replied, 

"I've worked in farms before but didn't really do any real farming. I was just around for other jobs, like cutting woods, taking care of animals. But it looks like a lot of fun."

Nerine quickly said, "You hurt me but I would never want to hurt you back. That's not what I want at all. I-I am messing things, too, I..."

She paused for a moment, then taking her arm away from Alex's hold, she continued,

"It's-It's okay. You don't have to stick around me, you know. I'll go back to the room and you can do whatever you like."

She then walked away, not waiting for a response from Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 am

Megan replied, "Ms. Laura used to take us to a couple of farms out in the country and we would try a few chores.  It was lots of fun.  I really liked feeding the chickens."

As Nerine walked away from Alex, Alex quickly ran towards Nerine and once he caught up to her, he said,

"I want to be with you now.  So you don't have to walk away from me.  I know this is difficult for both of us but we can only get through this if we try to understand each other, right?"

(It's getting late here and I have work tomorrow so I should go ahead and get off for the night now.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled and replied, "Yup, that tends to be fun. Hmm you know, maybe we can go down to the farms and take a closer look at how the farmers work and such. I am especially intrigued to see what kind of crops they grow here."

Nerine was teary-eyed but she replied,

"We only hurt each other. I don't want to hurt you. You don't have to be crippled with me. I know there are other things you'd rather do now. It's okay-you can go ahead. Really, you don't have to stay around me. I don't want to hurt you. You can even think about your decision more clearly, without being biased or feeling sorry for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Stacey replied, "That's a wonderful idea, handsome, and the farmers won't mind if we take a look around.  They like having visitors."

Megan replied, "Yays!  Let's do that."

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine and softly replied,

"But you aren't crippling me.  I want to be with you.  I want to spend as much time with you as I can.  There's nothing I'd rather do than be with you right now, even though we're both in pain."

(I'll be going to work soon but I'll be back early this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:46 am

(Take your time. ^^)

William grinned happily and continued leading the pegasuses towards the farms. After a while, the family arrived there where they were a lot of beautiful farms and different fields. William watched the sights happily and said,

"Well, look at this. This is very beautiful."

Nerine looked at Alex with wonder and confusion in her eyes. If he no longer loved her, why did he care for her so much all of a sudden?

She took a deep breath and replied quietly,

"Okay, if you want it. But please forgive me if I do say anything that hurts your feelings. I don't mean to hurt you at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: