Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 am

(I'm back.  ^^)

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it is and the farmers are working so hard."

Megan waved happily at the farmers and they waved back at her.

Alex nodded and giving her a small smile, he replied,

"I understand."

He gave her a soft kiss on her right cheek and then extended his arm for Nerine to take.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:21 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William continued flying over the farms and he would wave to the farmers as well. He said,

"We should find a spot where we can land. It will be fun to see the farms from close."

Nerine held Alex's arm and followed him as they continued their walk. She was feeling confused; Alex said that he loved her and although she couldn't believe him, his actions showed that he cared about her and wanted to spend time with her. Was he really doing this all out of sympathy? Or did he recently fall in love with her? Or did he really love her from the beginning? But if he did, why did he hurt her in the first place and why did he love Lycoris in same time?
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, handsome.  You find us a spot to land and I'll follow you."

Alex continued to lead the way during their walk although he didn't make further attempts at conversation.  He figured that having them spend quiet time together would be better and perhaps just simply being in each other's presence would be enough to make things better between them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 am

William nodded and then finding a nice, empty spot, he directed the pegasus to land and it did gently. He then got off and helped Megan off, then waited for Stacey to do the same.

Nerine noticed that Alex didn't talk any further and she preferred that way, for she didn't feel very much up to talking and felt that she was only making mistakes when she did. As they continued walking, she noticed a swing arbour nearby and feeling a little tired from walking, she pointed to it and asked,

"Do you want to rest there a little? I'm a little worn out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 am

Stacey directed her pegasus to land next to William's and once the pegasus was on land, Stacey got off.  She then approached William and Megan and said,

"Let's go say hi to the farmers."

Megan replied, "And I want to see what they're planting."

Alex noticed the swing arbour as well and nodding, he replied, "Sure, that's a good idea.  I'm a little tired, too."

Gently, he led the way to the swing arbour and helped Nerine into a seat before he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 am

William nodded happily and led the way to one of the farmers. As they walked, they watched the different the crops and plants being planted. William commented,

"Wow, there are lots of different plants here."

As Nerine sat by Alex's side, she looked at the gardens and noticed the variety of flowers and plants there. Quietly, she commented,

"The gods world is still as beautiful as I remember it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 am

Megan replied, "Yup and they're all so beautiful."

Stacey smiled and replied, "They are and they'll be very delicious once they're ripe and ready to be sold to people."

As it appeared that Nerine found a safe topic, Alex replied, "Has the gods' world changed much since you were last here?"

As it was Alex's first time in the gods' world, he couldn't compare experiences.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. Many of these plants are rare back in Lessire and some of them are quite new to me but they look delicious nonetheless."

Nerine shook her head and replied,

"Not really. The garden and the castle are mostly as they are. The town is much unchanged too. If anything, only the people are changed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:26 am

Stacey replied, "That's true.  These plants are native to this area but they would be difficult to find elsewhere.  And of course, we can eat these plants cooked in the restaurants here.  We've tried some of them so far."

Megan added, "And they were yummy."

Alex nodded and replied, "Oh you mean like some of the people got older and others moved out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 am

William nodded and replied, "They sure were."

He noticed some of the farmers hard at work and said, "We can go say hi to them or would we be interrupting them from their work?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's the only difference. Some of the people aren't here anymore and there are new ones, too. That's all I can see for a change."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:34 am

Stacey shook her head and happily replied, "They won't mind.  Visitors come here on occasion so we won't be imposing."

She took the lead in leading the others to a farm where a few farmers were hard at work.

Alex nodded and replied, "That's normal.  It's like how it is in other towns.  I noticed that there are some devils living here as well as gods.  I guess they can coexist well here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 am

William and Megan followed Stacey to the farm where the farmers were working. As they approached them, William smiled in a friendly manner to them and said,

"Hello there. It's a very pretty farm you've got here."

Nerine replied, "Devils have been living here for a long time and I suppose they increased after the war. There wasn't really any sort of hatred between them and the war didn't create that, so they still live happily here together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 am

One of the farmers, a middle aged dark-haired man, greeted William by replying,

"Thank you, sir.  We're working hard to provide enough food for the people and businesses on the island.  Are you visiting with your family?"

Alex replied, "That's great to hear.  So I guess it's common to see both gods and devils but rare to see a human.  It's a little difficult not to notice the stares from some people as we walk in the city."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, this is my wife and this is my daughter," he gestured to Megan and Stacey and continued,

"The farms are quite nice so we are enjoying the sights. You grow quite the different crops here."

Nerine couldn't help but give a small smile and replied,

"Yeah, humans are a rare sights. Personally, I'd never seen any humans until I had to go to the humans' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am

The farmer nodded and replied, "That's right, sir.  We grow some delicious fruits and vegetables that are rarely found on the mainland.  The land here with the weather gives us the good fortune for planting.  I can show you around if you'd like."

Megan looked to William and asked, "Can we?"

Alex replied, "I see.  What did you think of humans the first time you laid eyes on them?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

William nodded to Megan and replied, "Sure."

He looked to the farmer and replied, "That would be very kind of you, sir. We'd like to take a quick look if it's possible."

Nerine looked thoughtful for a moment and after a moment of quiet, she said,

"They were interesting, to say the least. I was curious about their customs, their traditions, how they lived, how their world was. And they were very friendly, most of them anyhow. I was intrigued but at the time, I was a little busy with the ordeal I was going through."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 am

The farmer nodded and replied, "Sure.  Follow me."

He led the family on a tour of the farm, showing them the different crops of fruits and vegetables grown as well as the animals raised.

Alex nodded as he listened to Nerine describe her opinions about humans.  He replied, 

"Do you think humans are very different from gods or devils?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 am

William looked around with interest as the farmer showed them around the farm. He would occasionally ask some questions about the plants and the animals, and was enjoying his time this way.

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Not really. Aside from the ears, I don't see any notable difference."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 am

As the farmer continued to lead the family on a tour of the farm, he asked,

"Would you mind telling me where you all are from?  I'm interested in listening to tourists talk about their hometowns, as I rarely get to leave the island."

Alex replied, "Ahh yes, that's true.  What about personalities?  Are the personalities among the three races pretty similar?"

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "Ahh of course, sir. My wife and my daughter both come from Lessire. It's the town across the sea. I live there as well, of course, although I am originally from Cephiron, in the gods' world."

Nerine replied, "It depends on the person really. I don't think the race affects it much. They used to tell that gods are more friendly and kind, that devils are mischievous and cunning and that humans are neutral. I don't believe that."

She paused for a moment then turning to Alex, she replied, "Why don't you tell me? You met a fair number of devils and gods already, right? What do you think about their personalities?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 pm

The farmer nodded with much interest and replied, "Ahh yes, I see.  You're a god.  It's quite rare to see a god here and on the island, there are only humans."

Megan replied, "But even so, William's the most handsome god ever."

The farmer chuckled quietly over Megan's enthusiasm.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "I think you're right.  With personalities, there really aren't that many differences among the three races.  I think we have more in common than dissimilarities."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am

William chuckled as well and patted Megan's head gently, replying, "And my little pretty is the most beautiful human as well."

Turning back to the farmer, he replied, "Yup, sir, I noticed that there are only humans here so far. Do you not get to receive visits from devils or gods often?"

Nerine nodded but didn't say anything, turning her gaze back to the gardens. Thinking that silence would be slightly awkward, she continued,

"Which world do you like better? The gods' or the devils'?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 am

The farmer shook his head and replied, "Not really.  In fact, you're the first god I've ever met and I've never met any devils.  But I would welcome them, of course, if they choose to visit."

Stacey replied, "I wish there was a way for more devils and gods to visit this place.  It's beautiful and a wonderful vacation spot."

Alex thought about it and replied, "Well, I think each world has its own beauty, don't you?  I loved the devils' world and I'd like to visit again sometime.  But the gods' world here is beautiful, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Same here. The humans' world is such a beautiful place and more people should come to see it. Of course, this island is quite beautiful and we enjoyed our time a lot here."

Nerine nodded in agreement but didn't find anything else to say, so she turned her gaze back to the gardens and continued watching it silently, trying to find pleasure in the pretty flowers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 am

The farmer smiled and replied, "That's great that your visit here has been wonderful."

He grabbed a few bananas from a nearby banana tree and offering them to William, he said,

"You and your family may have these.  My treat and they're quite delicious."

As Alex couldn't think of anything else to say, either, he sat quietly next to Nerine and took in his surroundings as well, enjoying the beauty of the flowers and other plant life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: