Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a light teal t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and arranged her hair in two braids.

Once she looked presentable, Stacey left the bathroom, carrying her nightgown with her. Seeing William awake, she happily approached him and quietly said,

"Good morning, handsome. Sleep well?"

Alex turned to Nerine and a bit out of breath, he asked,

"Are you sure? Because I'm not ashamed at all to declare that I love you, my darling. I can continue doing so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 am

William smiled happily to Stacey and quietly replied,

"Good morning, pretty. Yup, I sure did and what a pretty sight to see first thing in the morning. You slept well, too?"

Nerine stared at Alex blankly for a moment but then without saying anything, she approached him and hugged him, burying herself between his arms, seeking his warmth. She wanted to feel that love and warmth from close, to convince herself more, to truly believe that Alex loved her and this wasn't all just pity and sympathy.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 am

Stacey blushed and nodding happily, she replied, "I definitely did, especially with my handsome knight and king to protect me always."

She wrapped her arms around William, enveloping him in a warm hug.

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine and feeling happy that she was getting closer to him, he buried his head on her shoulder and said,

"I love you so much, Nerine. I don't ever want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 am

William returned Stacey's hug happily and replied, "I slept fine, too, because I had such a beautiful angel by my side."

He then continued, "I'll go ahead and get ready and you wake Megan up, ok?"

He gave her a quick kiss then entered the bathroom to get ready.

Nerine continued to hug Alex silently for a few moments, before she slowly whispered, never letting go of him,

"I-I still don't know what to think, but I never wanted to lose you. I-I...I'll give you another chance, because I love you. I'll give it one last go. But...don't hurt me again. Please. If you love me, don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey put away her nightgown and then made the bed. Once that was done, she approached Megan and gently shook her to wake her up. Megan got up soon after and got out of bed to get a change of clothes and then wait for William.

Alex gently stroked Nerine's hair and looking gently into her eyes, he replied,

"I promise, darling. I promise to love you and to never hurt you again. I'll do everything in my power to make you happy always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:27 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of black trousers. Once he was all ready for the day, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes.

Seeing Megan all awake, he smiled to her and said, "Good morning, Megan. Slept well?"

Nerine looked down sadly and replied, "It'll take time and effort for me to be happy again. All I ever wanted is your love and although I'm glad to hear it from you now...I don't know. This was too much for me. Too much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 am

Megan nodded happily and giving William a hug, she replied, "Yup, I did."

Stacey added, "And you look especially handsome today."

Megan replied, "Yup, William looks very handsome."

Alex continued to stroke Nerine's hair and nodding, he replied, "I understand. You didn't deserve to be hurt so much and I did that to you. But I'll do my best to make things up to you, darling. I'll work really hard to make us work and to have the happy life you deserve."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 am

William blushed happily and replied, "You two look much prettier."

He turned to Megan and said, "You should go ahead and get ready then we can have breakfast together."

Nerine laid her head on Alex's shoulder and still holding on to him, she replied quietly,

"This is the last chance. If-If you hurt me again, I won't live through it. I'll give you my trust and hope one last time. You-You won't betray me again, right? Promise me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Ok."

She then took her change of clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Alex looked straight into Nerine's eyes and nodding, he replied, "I promise you, my darling, that I will never hurt you, that I will never betray you ever again. You are the one I love and I will want nothing but your happiness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 am

Once Megan entered the bathroom to get ready for the day, William approached Stacey and happily said,

"You're looking very beautiful today, pretty."

Nerine nodded slowly and then realizing they were still on the top of the roof of the castle, she quietly said,

"We should probably get down now, before someone comes up to get us or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:05 am

Stacey blushed and happily replied, "Thanks, William, and of course, you look extremely handsome today."

She then continued, "We should wait for Megan before we order breakfast but are you in the mood for anything in particular?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. Do you want to return to our room? We could rest for a while. I'll do anything you feel like doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 am

William looked thoughtful then replied, "How about cupcakes and muffins for today? We haven't had that in a while. Unless you want something else, of course. I am fine with anything."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I don't feel like doing anything but yeah, our room will be fine. We can go there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 am

Stacey replied, "That sounds perfect and I agree-we haven't had cupcakes or muffins in quite a while."

Megan left the bathroom, wearing a beautiful knee-length indigo dress, and her hair was arranged in a simple ponytail. Upon hearing cupcakes and muffins, Megan eagerly asked,

"Can we have cupcakes and muffins? They're yummy."

Alex nodded and gently holding Nerine's arm, he led the way down the stairs away from the room and headed back towards their room. Although his heart felt lighter after his declaration of love, he knew that he had to work really hard to earn back Nerine's trust completely and knew that would take time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 am

William turned to Megan and happily said, "Sure, we were just arranging to have them. What flavors would everyone like? I feel up for some vanilla cupcakes and strawberry muffins."

Nerine followed Alex's lead to their room and after a while, they made it there. She was still feeling a little confused and lost but felt better at least, for Alex's declaration proved that there was still love there.

After a while of walking downstairs, they finally reached their room, and Nerine followed Alex to inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am

Megan replied, "I want chocolate muffins!"

Stacey added, "And I like blueberry muffins. And we could have orange juice or milk as well."

Megan replied, "I want milk, please."

After the couple reached their room and Alex closed the door, he turned to Nerine and asked,

"Do you want to rest on the bed? We could take a nap or if you're not too tired, we could simply lay down and rest our heads for a bit."

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night and get some sleep. I'll be back a little later tomorrow because of work and all but I'll check back as soon as I can and post. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and take your time. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "It's all agreed then."

He rang the bell and once a maid arrived, he told her of the breakfast they wanted, and she immediately left to bring it.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Umm ok. We could use some rest."

She followed Alex to their bed where they lay down to rest and relax for a while.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 am

(Back now so I'll be checking in and all. ^^)

After the maid left, Stacey turned to William and said,

"So we're going sailing today and having that picnic lunch. Right, handsome?"

Once the couple laid down comfortably on the bed, Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and softly said,

"Thank you for forgiving me, darling. I've been such a scoundrel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure. Once we've had breakfast, we'll head to the beach and we can have a nice trip of sailing."

Nerine looked down then quietly replied,

"I didn't forgive you just now. I forgave you a long time ago. I could never hold a grudge against you, or hate you. But you caused me a lot of hurt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I can't wait."

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Same here. It'll be great to be out there on the water."

Alex nodded and replied, "I know, darling, and I'll do whatever it takes to make up for the pain I've caused you."

He gently stroked locks of Nerine's hair and gave her gentle kisses on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 am

William nodded happily in agreement and after a moment, the maid returned and knocked on the door, carrying the tray of food for everyone. William opened the door for her and let her inside, helping her lay down the table. Then she bowed and left.

Nerine blushed slightly but didn't say anything in response for a few moments, before she quietly asked,

"Are you sure you made the right decision? You didn't even think about it thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 am

After the maid left, Stacey looked at the muffins before them and said,

"They look delicious and so fresh."

Megan replied, "Yup. Let's eat!"

Stacey nodded happily and she and Megan began to eat their muffins.

Alex looked a little surprised upon hearing Nerine's comment but nodding in confidence, he replied,

"Of course I'm sure and I have thought through on this decision. I want you-I'll always want you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 am

William sat down as well and began eating happily, enjoying the company and delicious breakfast. He was looking forward to their day and felt sure they'd have a lot of fun.

Nerine looked at Alex with a little hesitation then asked, "Why? I always thought you loved Lycoris more. This was your chance."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 am

As the family ate, Stacey asked, "Ahh have we thought about what we're going to do after lunch? I don't think we made any plans for the afternoon."

Alex gazed lovingly and softly into Nerine's eyes and said, "You were the woman I first fell in love with and that'll never change. I do care about Lycoris and I guess a part of me felt a need to help her because she always appeared to need it, if that makes sense. But I love you and it took seeing how much pain I had caused you to make me realize what a fool I'd been, about to throw it all away because of my blindness. I couldn't bear to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 am

William looked thoughtful then replied, "Hmm we're going to have lunch in that spot, aren't we? After that, we could just have a walk in that peaceful area or even spend some time together talking away. How about it?"

(You know, I am a little confused here myself. XD I thought Alex told Lycoris that she was the one he loved the most unless he changed his mind?)

Nerine couldn't help but blush and she stared at Alex for a few moments, before she looked down shyly. She quietly replied,

"So you realized that you love me once you realized you were about to lose me? Aren't you worried you could lose Lycoris now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 am

Megan replied, "Sure, I want to do that."

Stacey nodded and added, "Sounds perfect. You come up with some wonderful ideas, handsome."

(I think Alex did but now it's like he loves the both of them equally. XD)

Alex was quiet for a moment and then replied,

"That is possible but this whole situation has made me realize that when I love someone, I can't love another at the same time. Even if that was possible, it just causes problems. And do you remember when you asked me if Lycoris found someone else? If she did, I would let her go because she should go out into the world and explore it like you did before finding her soul mate.

Does this make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: