Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William chuckled happily and replied, "If so, then you're not just angels but you're also queens and princesses and every beautiful thing in any world."

Nerine looked with confusion in her eyes and took a few moments of silence before her eyes widened a bit, and she whispered quietly,

"But you couldn't have even thought about anything yet. W-What is your decision?"

She could see the love and warmth in Alex's eyes but she couldn't believe herself, she couldn't believe that Alex could actually want to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Stacey and Megan blushed deeper and Stacey slyly replied,

"Aww, our William is doing it again."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup but I love hearing William's flattery."

Alex took a deep slow breath and after letting it out, he softly replied,

"I want you. I love you so much, my darling, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, loving you, caring for her, attending to your every need and desire, for you are my life and my soul and everything that's good in me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Now, now, don't I always say it's completely honest and plainly true? I love you so much, pretties, and to me, nothing is better than being in your company."

Nerine couldn't believe her ears. Was Alex telling her that he was going to stay with her? That he loves her, wants her? After she thought she had lost him, that he loved Lycoris and only Lycoris, that his heart was no more hers?

She looked at him with disbelief, but then the look turned to one of fear. Stepping away from Alex, she shook her head frantically and replied,

"No. You can't be telling the truth. Stop it! Stay away from me. Stop trying to comfort me this way. You don't love me. You don't. If you don't love me, then just go! But don't do this to me. Stop doing this to me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:29 am

Stacey and Megan snuggled closely to William and Stacey replied, "And we love being in your presence, handsome."

Megan nodded and looked up happily at William.

Alex felt terribly hurt as Nerine refused to believe him. He looked down to hide his eyes which were filled with sadness and he quietly asked,

"Why don't you believe me? Am I so horrible that I can't be redeemed?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 am

William rubbed Megan's and Stacey's backs lovingly and then noticing the time, he said,

"Hmm, we should probably get to bed now. It's getting late and we've got a lot of fun to have tomorrow."

Nerine looked up at Alex and her own eyes full of sadness and fear, she replied,

"Because you lied to me so many times. You hurt me so many times. How do I know that you're honest now? You suddenly realize you love me? Just this morning you pushed my feelings aside for her! If you want her, just go to her! But stop hurting me, stop it, stop it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right, handsome."

Megan nodded as well and getting up, she said, "I'll get ready first." She then got a clean pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and replied, "If you tell me that you no longer love me, then I'll stay away. It's what you want, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:47 am

After Megan had entered the bathroom to get ready for bed, William snuggled closer to Stacey and romantically said,

"I love these private moments I get with you, pretty."

Nerine stared at Alex for a moment then shaking her head slowly, she replied quietly,

"I can't do that. Because I know it's not true. You know it's not true. I want the truth. I just want the truth, but I don't want to be hurt again. Not again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 am

Stacey smiled lovingly at William and looking up into his eyes, she softly replied, "Me, too, handsome. "

She wrapped her arms around William's neck and continued to gaze happily at him.

Alex nodded and after he took a deep breath, he replied,

"Then here it is. I love you, darling. I love you so much. I know I've hurt you a lot but I can't bear to live in a world without you by my side. You are the one who has my heart but I won't lie. I'll still care for others but you are the one who has my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:59 am

William returned Stacey's loving gazes then happily leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Nerine wanted to scream, to scream at Alex, to tell him to stop telling her such loving words if he didn't mean them. How could he mean them? How could he suddenly love her when all this time, he only cared for Lycoris?

She contained herself, and took a deep breath to keep herself under control, then replied,

"Then tell me. Tell me why you suddenly realize you love me. Tell me! Just this morning, you couldn't control yourself and ran to comfort Lycoris when I was there. Just a couple of days ago, you were all about her, neglecting me and ignoring me. Just an hour ago, you were telling me that you didn't like how I treated her, that you thought I changed. Then suddenly I have your love. Tell me that. Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 am

Happily, Stacey returned the kiss, pouring all her love and passion into it. She felt happy to spend the evening with William and hoped that there would be many more evenings like this one.

Alex replied, "Because I realized something. I realized that I did this to you, that I made you so sad and so hopeless. It's my fault and if I had only shown you more of my love for you, this never would have happened."

He got down on one knee and tearfully said, "Please, Nerine, please forgive me. I'll do anything to make this up to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 am

William continued kissing Stacey lovingly for a few more moments then gently broke it off. Looking happily into her eyes, he said,

"We should definitely have more kisses like these."

Nerine shook her head slowly. If she could, she'd believe that Alex loved her. She truly wanted to believe it. What more could she want than having his love for her alone? But she couldn't believe it, and his words only proved her doubts.

She replied quietly, "I don't need to forgive you now, because I already forgave you for everything you did to me. But I can't believe you love me. Because you don't. You just feel sorry for me. You regret what you did and you want to make it up for me, but that doesn't you love me. You don't love me. You feel sorry for me, that's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, handsome. I can never get tired of your sweet kisses."

Megan then left the bathroom, wearing a pair of light purple pajamas. Her hair was brushed down and she was all clean for the night. As she put away her clothes, she said,

"I'm done."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll use the bathroom next." She then fetched a nightgown and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Alex stood up and approaching Nerine, he wrapped his arms gently around her waist and replied,

"Then allow me to prove my love for you and cast aside any doubts."

He then quickly leaned in to give Nerine the most gentle, sweetest kiss he had ever given her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:35 am

After Stacey entered the bathroom to get ready for the night, William approached Megan and carrying her gently in his arms, he happily said,

"I hope my little pretty allows me to carry her to sleep."

Nerine was surprised as Alex leaned in to kiss her and for a moment, she froze. She could feel how sweet and gentle it was, the most loving kiss he had ever given her. Should she believe because of a kiss? But Alex was always so good at kissing. What if he was just trying to persuade her?

She had a mind to push him away but unable to do that, she just froze, not reacting nor returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I love it when you carry me to bed. Can you do it every night?"

She looked cutely at William.

As Alex didn't feel Nerine return the kiss, he continued to kiss her, wrapping his arms closer to Nerine and making the kiss more loving and passionate. He wanted to pour all of his love and express how much he loved her and always would.

(Alex is wondering if he isn't doing enough to persuade Nerine that he loves her. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

He carried her gently to her bed and laid her down, covering her happily with the blanket.

(I think Alex's doing enough but it's more like Nerine has been hurt much before that she's being overly doubtful and scared. She'd like to believe that Alex loved her but she can't be sure that this won't be just like every time. XD)

Nerine felt Alex holding her closer and making his kiss more loving but she continued not reacting. She felt an urge to return his kiss and show him her love but what's the use? What if he was just trying to persuade her, but in the end, he was only sympathizing with her? She loved him so much and wanted to earn his love back again, but she didn't want to be hurt again. She didn't him to stay if he was doing it only out of pity.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! Then I look forward to you carrying me to bed every night."

Stacey then left the bathroom, wearing a beautiful light blue nightgown that fell just below her knees. Her hair was brushed down as well and as she was putting away her clothes, she said,

"The bathroom's all free now, handsome."

(Ahh I see. XD)

Alex continued to kiss Nerine for a few more moments but seeing that she wasn't returning the kiss, he finally let go and looking sadly at her, he asked,

"You don't love me anymore? Am I being too pushy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 am

William nodded and replied, "Thanks, pretty. I'll be right back."

He got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Nerine returned Alex's sad look and quietly asked, "How do I know that this time will be different? How do I know that this time, you're honest, that you won't betray me again the moment I trust you? How do I know that you love me, that you're mistaking pity for love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 am

Stacey finished putting away her clothes and then made sure that Megan had her teddy bear next to her.

Then she climbed into bed and waited for William to join her so they could all get a good night's sleep.

Alex couldn't think of an answer save one but it was an embarrassing idea and thought it better to keep it to himself.

So he replied, "Tell me what I can do to prove myself to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 am

William finished washing up and getting ready for the night, then got out of the bathroom. First, he approached Megan's bed and leaning over her, he gave her a kiss on the forehead and softly said,

"Good night, my sweet little pretty."

(I'm curious about Alex's embarrassing idea. XD)

Honestly, Nerine couldn't think of something. Hanging her head down, she replied sadly,

"I don't know. I don't know anymore. I gave you a chance, you know. I gave you one last chance to fix things. I was doubtful, scared, but I gave you a chance. You could have used it, you could have proved me wrong, shown your love to me and made things better. But you wasted that chance. You destroyed it and for who? For Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:23 am

Megan gave William a kiss on each cheek and happily replied, "Good night, William. Sleep well, ok?"

Alex sighed inwardly, hearing that Nerine didn't have an idea. It appeared that he would need to go through his idea. Reaching out to hold Nerine's hand, he said,

"I do have one idea to prove my love to you."

He walked towards the door, making Nerine follow him, and went up the stairs to the roof of the castle.

(I hope it's ok that I did this. It has to do with Alex's idea. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 am

William smiled back to Megan and nodding happily, he replied,

"Sure, I will."

He patted Megan's head gently then went to his and Stacey's bed, climbing into it and wrapping his arms around Stacey's waist. He said,

"Good night, pretty, and sleep well."

(Sure, I'm curious.)

Nerine followed Alex silently, wondering where he was taking her, and what his idea was. Although she was convinced that Alex didn't love her and that there was no way to prove he did, curiosity got over her and she followed him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 am

Stacey happily wrapped her arms around William's waist and softly replied, "Good night, handsome."

She then leaned in to give him a sweet loving kiss on the lips.

Alex continued to take the lead, going up flights of stairs, until he finally reached the roof of the castle where it was open and wide. Once Nerine was beside him, Alex turned to her and said,

"I'm going to prove to you now that I love you and that my love for you is real."

He then turned face forward and taking a deep breath, he then shouted,

"I declare before all the world that I love my one and only Nerine!"

(Yeah, even I think that's embarrassing. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 am

William returned the kiss happily and lovingly and after a few sweet moments, the kiss was eventually broken and William said,

"Good night, pretty."

He then laid his hand on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

(I agree but you know, it'd be quite flattering if a guy does this for me. Gosh, it's beautiful. XD)

Nerine blushed deeply as Alex declared on the top of the roof of the castle that he loved her, shouting it loud and clear. She didn't see this one coming. She didn't expect this one. She had a surprised look over her face but now, could Alex be doing this out of pity? It didn't seem like it. He wouldn't go through the embarrassment of this action out of pity. Only love could do that.

Some maids and soldiers heard Alex shouting and looked up at him with strange looks, wondering what that man was doing up there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 am

(I'll start with the next morning. XD)

The next day, Stacey woke up a little after the sunrise. She stretched out her arms and looking over to her side, she smiled to see William sleeping peacefully.

Quietly, so as to not disturb him, Stacey got out of bed, found a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

(Ahh that's true. XD)

Alex noticed the maids and soldiers who looked up at him and gave him strange looks and seeing that there was an audience, he shouted towards them,

"I want the whole world to know that I love Nerine, my beautiful, kind, caring wife. She's the best woman ever!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Stacey had woken up, William woke up as well and noticed that Stacey had got up and was getting ready. He got up quietly and made the bed, then got himself a change of clothes and waited for Stacey.

The soldiers and maids continued giving Alex those strange looks and some soldiers started talking to each other about how strange that man was. The maids giggled happily and wondered who was that Nerine, that lucky woman who had that cute guy shouting that he loved her.

Nerine, on the other hand, was already quite flattered and blushing, and wanting to save Alex the embarrassment, she approached him and quietly said,

"Alex, that's enough. It's ok, you can stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: