Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:56 am

William nodded and replied, "I don't mind walking. It'll be a good exercise but would you prefer riding there? I don't mind either way."

Nerine replied, "Umm no. I watched you for a little time really but I guess I was tired, too, and I dozed off for a bit before Avi woke me up."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:02 am

Megan replied, "I think walking is better. The exercise will help us build up an appetite."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Megan sure is smart. And I like walking, too."

Alex nodded and replied, "I guess we were both worn out."

As he felt a little better, he sat up and then asked,

"Darling, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 am

William nodded and replied, "Walking it is then. Once our picnic basket is here, we can take it then set off for our resting spot."

A little after, a waiter arrived with the picnic basket for the family and William took care of the payment. Then he led the way out of the restaurant.

Nerine didn't have any ideas in mind so she replied,

"Nothing in particular. Umm we can just stay here or have a walk in the garden or something, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:12 am

As the family walked out of the restaurant and headed towards the resting spot, Megan asked,

"When we return home, can we have picnics sometimes?"

Stacey nodded and replied, "Of course. It'll be fun to have them once in a while."

Alex thought it over and replied, "How about I walk in the gardens then? I could use the fresh air. Would that be all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:14 am

William nodded and replied, "It will and we live in the middle of the forest so we can have picnics easily and whenever we feel like it."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Umm sure, go ahead. It's nice outside."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:17 am

Megan replied, "Yays and I can help make sandwiches."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure.  Sandwiches are easy to make and it'll be fun preparing picnic baskets together."

Alex got out of bed and extending his arm to Nerine, he waited for her to take it so that they could go outside and enjoy the gardens and the fresh air for a little while.

(Ok, it's starting to get late here and I'm getting sleepy so I'll go get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William chuckled happily and replied, "Looks like you two will have a lot of fun doing that. Can I help? I don't want to end up just eating the sandwiches in the end."

Nerine got up as well and held Alex's arm, following him out of their room and outside to the gardens. It was a nice, cool weather and close to the evening so it was a lovely atmosphere. There were a few maids in the garden who saw the couple and they would giggle quietly to themselves, remembering the confession on the roof.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 am

Stacey and Megan giggled happily and Stacey replied, "Sure, handsome. We wouldn't want to leave you out now, would we?"

Megan replied, "William can help, too!"

As the couple walked in the gardens, Alex noticed a few maids giggling and there was a brief moment of confusion on his face. But then he focused his attention back on Nerine and as they walked, he made sure to avoid the areas that had roses.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I'm glad."

He continued leading the way and after a while of walking, the family arrived at their resting spot where they could set their picnic up.

Nerine continued walking by Alex's side and there was a question on her mind although she wasn't sure whether to bring it up now. Figuring that she could leave it for later, she walked by Alex's side silently, looking at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 am

Once the family arrived at the resting spot, Stacey opened the picnic basket and took out a clean checkered blanket to set up on a patch of dry grass. Then she took out the sandwiches, fruits and juices and set everything nicely so that everyone could enjoy a delicious lunch.

(I'd like to know what Nerine's question is. XD)

Alex walked beside Nerine, taking in his surroundings as well. He thought about a safe topic to start so he said,

"When we return home, we should think about planting some flowers. We should buy some seeds for irises and plant them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 am

William helped Stacey and Megan take their seats and then sat down nearby as well. He looked at the variety of food and commented happily,

"Yum, this is looking delicious and the weather is great for a picnic, too."

(She's going to ask it soon but it's about divorcing Lycoris. XD)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure. Umm if you want us to plant roses, too, I don't mind. I could look into the pharmacy for an allergy medicine or something or just take it in."

(And ahh, I'll be right back. My next post will be delayed a little but I'll be back as soon as I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 am

Megan replied, "Yup. Everything is perfect!"

Stacey smiled and replied, "It definitely is. Let's go eat these sandwiches. What would you like Megan?"

Megan replied, "I want the shrimp salad sandwich."

Stacey handed Megan a shrimp salad sandwich and then she turned to William and asked, "What would you like, handsome?"

(Ahh ok on both counts. XD)

Alex replied, "We can look into possible allergy medicines once we return home but if there isn't one, then we don't need to plant roses. I don't want you to suffer for my sake."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 am

(Ehh nevermind for now. My leaving is delayed for a bit. XD)

William replied, "I'll take a crab sandwich, please, pretty."

Nerine replied, "Umm it's alright. I don't mind if you like it. Roses are pretty to have, too, so we should plant some."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Stacey took a crab sandwich and handing it to William, she said, "Here you are, handsome."

She then took a lobster roll sandwich for herself and began eating, and Megan did the same.

Alex replied, "Well, I like tulips, too, so we can plant them if you're not allergic to them."

He smiled softly at Nerine and reached out to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 am

William began eating his sandwich happily, enjoying the lovely weather and the fun picnic. He looked around happily and said,

"You know, this place is quite beautiful. It kind of reminds me of the area where our home is."

Nerine blushed slightly as Alex held her hand but she didn't react, and quietly replied,

"I'm not. We can plant these if you like. I like tulips too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It sure does. It's not all that different from home."

Megan nodded and added, "I like this place and I love picnics."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Great. Then we can plant tulips as well. What other flowers do you like, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:53 am

(Sorry for the sudden delay. I had to go take care of something and it took longer than I thought. D: )

William chuckled and replied, "Same here. It's a nice chance to go away from the noise in the countryside and to have some alone time."

Nerine replied, "Umm nothing else in particular. I like all kinds. You can add whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's the best part and we have you all to ourselves, handsome."

Megan replied, "Stacey's right. There's no one else, especially women, to take you away from us."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. We could plant sunflowers as well. They're pretty, too. And maybe daffodils?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 am

William grinned happily and replied, "I'd want anything else but just being with you, pretties, and having you all to myself. I could never get bored of your company."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure, daffodils are nice. We'll have a variety and I'll make sure to take care well of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I never want William to be bored."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Same here because if you were, we'd have to come up with ideas to keep you interested in us."

Alex replied, "And I will, too."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "I'm looking forward to going home with you and resuming our everyday routine. And I should really get working on a new book."

Alex wanted things to be normal soon and to get away from all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 am

William smiled and replied, "Nah, I'll never be bored of my lovely pretties and I am quite lucky to have you in my life. How could I ever be bored of such heavenly gifts?"

Nerine nodded slowly and replied, "Sure, I'd like to get back too and go away from all this mess. And yeah, you should work on a new book, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "Aww you're flattering us again."

Megan added, "I think William likes to make us blush."

Alex replied, "And you'll help me with the art for the book, right? I'd like that a lot and it would be much better to have you help me than hire some random artist."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 am

William chuckled happily and looking slyly at Megan and Stacey, he replied,

"Maybe I do. You look even more beautiful and sweeter when you're blushing. You don't mind, do you?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Umm of course, if you think my art is good enough, I'd be more than happy to help out. I'll do my best."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 am

Stacey and Megan blushed deeper but Stacey shook her head and happily replied,

"Not at all."

Megan added, "But only if we can make you blush, too."

Alex smiled lovingly at Nerine and replied, "Your art is the best, darling. I know there are some very skilled artists out there but you create your art out of love and that's the best feeling ever. My work will be more special because of you and your efforts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am

William replied happily, "Sure, you do it quite often since nobody flatters me as much as you do it although I'm happy because they make me feel special."

Nerine blushed but didn't return the smile, and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"I am glad you think highly of my art, Alex. I'll do my best so that it comes out as good as possible, just what your work deserves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: