Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:51 am

Matthew chuckled a bit and replied, "I guess you're like our cupid, but thank you.  I'm going to do my best and I hope I can find a way to free you, too."

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He definitely enjoyed this sweet, loving reward and enjoyed spending the evening with Lisianthus like so.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:34 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The witch smiled gratefully at Matthew and replied,

"Well, I wouldn't mind it for sure. Thank you, honey. You're the first to actually care about that, freeing me. All the visitors I had before-they come to achieve their wish and that's usually the last I hear of them. You're a special one."

Anjela walked back to the house but it wasn't before long that she felt something was off, that she wasn't alone. Indeed, before she had time to think, a couple of men had her surrounded in an alleyway, ready to attack her and take her down.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly and sweetly for a few more romantic moments before the kiss eventually ended. She gazed happily at him and said,

"How was that for a sweet reward, cutie? Satisfying enough?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 4:50 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  After knowing what happened to you and those before you, I realize that things aren't always black and white.  There's plenty of gray around, and besides, I think you'd like being part of the other worlds again.  Things have changed a lot."

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "That was a very wonderful reward, my beautiful.  I always enjoy kisses from you."

He smiled seductively at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 pm

The witch nodded and replied, "You're right about that, hon. Well, I am not sure if I would leave here entirely. This is my home. But I would definitely like to see the outside world, what it is like."

She paused then smiling apologetically at Matthew, she asked, "How is your health faring? Your heart hasn't healed yet, and it's weaker than last time. I can sense it. You had to use your healing powers?"

Anjela groaned as she realized she was surrounded, and confronted both men, demanding to know what they wanted from her, who they were. The men said nothing but suddenly charged at her, and before she knew it, one of them had cast a powerful spell on her that immediately neutralized her shapeshifting and forced her to reveal her identity. Understanding she was being targeted on purpose although not knowing by who, she immediately fought back as the men's intention became clear: to capture her.

Lisianthus giggled happily and looking back lovingly at Ryan, she said,

"You'll only receive the best and sweetest kisses from me, cutie. You deserve them. I love how determined you always are to catch me, no matter how fast I run away from you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Matthew replied, "I had to.  Something bad had happened to Anjela a while back and I wasn't going to lose her."

He then told the witch about what had happened back at Ryan's place and how he had to use his healing ability to save Anjela's mind.

Ryan grinned and happily replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'll always catch you, beautiful, no matter how far or fast you run away from me."

(I forgot to mention this earlier but I have to go out in a bit for work but I should be back sometime this evening, so I can post again then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:28 pm

(Ahh no problem. Take your time. ^^)

The witch furrowed her eyebrows and after Matthew was done, she said,

"Oh my. That sounds scary. But it's to be expected from such powers. She's lucky it wasn't stronger; you might have not been able to save her."

She paused then said, "Well, be careful, honey. The more healing you have to do, the weaker your heart gets and the shorter time you have."

Lisianthus grinned and leaned in to give Ryan another kiss. After it was broken, she looked happily at him and said,

"I love you so much and forever, my Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 3:40 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I know.  I'll try to avoid using my healing powers unless it's absolutely necessary.  I've only had to use them once and of course, there was no way I was going to lose Anjela.  I couldn't bear being without her."

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "And I love you so much and forever, my Sia.  I am the luckiest man ever to love you and to be loved by you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 am

(Welcome back. ^^ It's quiet today so I'll be here while I can. xD)

The witch smiled softly and said,

"Aww how adorable. You love her so and it's so cute. I remember watching you as you ran through the forests to rescue her, carrying her in your arms. I haven't seen anything like that before. You immediately caught my interest."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "And I am the luckiest woman. We're some happy, lucky couple, aren't we? And we'll be happy forever and ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 am

(Ok, cool.  ^^)

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "I definitely wasn't going to lose her.  I was just so worried if I would get her to you in time.  I can't imagine life without her."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I bet lots of people envy us and our happiness and love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:46 am

The witch giggled and replied, "Oh young love. It's so adorable. My great grandmother should have seen you two; she would have immediately believed in love again. That's why I am quite sure the miracle of true love can be fulfilled only at your hands. I have no doubt about it."

Meanwhile, Anjela immediately set off to defend herself against the two men, who were experienced, strong fighters. The alleyways they fought on were dark and quiet, so she had no hope of anyone interrupting their battle, and had to depend on herself to defeat both men or else they could take her down. It was in vain to ask them what they wanted as they wouldn't answer, and she had no idea what they wanted her for.

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Definitely, definitely."

She held Ryan's hand and said, "Let's continue our walk?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  I'm sorry about what happened to your great grandmother.  For what it's worth, I think the laws in the devils' world are ridiculous, and they'd definitely be outdated by today's standards."

Ryan reached out to hold Lisianthus' hand and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, I'd like that."

The two of them resumed their romantic evening walk along the beach with only each other for company.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:19 am

The witch shrugged but smiling, she said, "Oh it's too late to regret anything now, and although she had bad luck, she also acted in the wrong. She didn't have to punish a whole world just because she was wronged."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:21 am

Matthew replied, "Yes, I certainly agree with you there.  I guess she was really hurt, though.  Human laws used to be so ridiculous, too.  Like royals could marry only other royals and such.  Well, I guess that's still the case in a few kingdoms but most of them have relaxed.  In Devenshire, royals could even marry commoners if they want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:30 am

The witch looked thoughtful and replied, 

"Oh that would have been such a lame thing if royals could only marry other royals. No chance for love or anything. I suppose it would only be a marriage of business and such. And nobles-do they get to choose freely or are they restricted to marrying other nobles only as well?"

Anjela continued fighting the couple of men although it was quite difficult, and they started to corner her. She groaned to herself and did her best to outsmart them or overpower them but it was proving to be such a challenge, and there was no one nearby to ask for help.

(Ahh I forgot to type this last post but maybe we can leave Lisianthus and Ryan for the night if there is nothing interesting on their side for now? XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 am

(Ahh sure, that's cool with me.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Nobles have even more freedom.  They're free to marry whomever they want.  A few parents may be strict and force them into marrying nobles of their choosing but most nobles don't do that.  Our family stopped that a few generations ago."

(Random but I'd almost forgotten that the next Steam sale should be happening pretty soon.  It's a good thing I got paid.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:49 am

(Ahh yup, that's true. XD Not sure if I am getting anything since I still have a lot of unplayed games and very little free time but I'll be looking out for a couple of games if they have good sales. XD)

The witch nodded and replied, "What about other races? Have you ever had restrictions marrying into other races? Like humans weren't allowed to marry gods or devils maybe?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:53 am

(Same here.  Well, there are a couple of games that are on launch discounts so I'll probably get those but I'm not sure if any of the games on my wishlist will be on sale.  But we'll see.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "It's never really come up since humans rarely had contact with other races in the past but as far as I know, there are no such laws forbidding the marriage of other races."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:04 am

(Yup. XD)

The witch smiled and replied, "If only other worlds were like this at all times. Love is such a beautiful thing; I can't understand why there would be laws that stand against it. That sounds like an awfully cruel thing to do."

Anjela continued fending off the couple of men and at one point, she was finally able to overpower one of them and using a small dagger, she injured his leg-badly enough to incapacitate him. However, in the middle of the fight, the other soldier used the opportunity and using his sword, he stabbed her deeply into her side. Anjela was startled by the move but she had no time to react, and only realized it as she saw the sword into her body and the blood dripping out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew replied, "I agree.  I'd like to know why the devils' world even had such a law about the marriage of royals.  It seemed that even Anjela's dad didn't like it, so I don't see why he couldn't have changed it.  Unless there's a law forbidding the changing of laws but then that would just be stupid.  It'd be saying that even if times change, things always have to stay the same and I certainly don't agree with that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:32 am

The witch sighed and replied, "Yeah, it's such a sad thing. I truly hope that if the devils' world is restored one day, that the law is changed and people can love and get married freely. I don't want such a terrible thing like what happened with my great grandmother to repeat again."

The soldier pulled his sword out of Anjela's body, much to her and his surprise. Anjela fell to the ground, holding on to her injury, while the other injured man shouted at his comrade,

"Idiot. He wants her alive!"

The second man groaned and wasn't sure what to do, but looking at his injured friend, he said, "Let's get out of here quickly. She injured you badly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:36 am

Matthew sadly replied, "Same here.  I guess if the devils' world is restored, then Lycoris would be its queen and I know she would never want to be part with Alex.  We really do need a miracle to happen, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 am

The witch smiled and replied, 

"You definitely do. We all need a miracle to be happy, it seems. But I am optimistic even if things seem dark. There is always a happily ever after."

The man went to help his friend, and was about to give a try at capturing Anjela in the same time, but fighting back with the last of her strength, she got out a small vial and shot it in their direction, one that would cause an explosion at their feet. The man barely had enough time to teleport himself and his friend away, leaving Anjela in a pool of blood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:50 am

Matthew smiled in return and replied, "I hope you're right."

He took a breath and said, "Well, I'm sure you must be getting tired and Anjela should be back soon.  I told her I wouldn't go to sleep until she gets back.  Thanks for talking with me."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 6:57 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The witch smiled softly and said, 

"I should be the one thanking you. Thanks for keeping in contact. You can go, of course, and I'll wait for other updates from you. Hopefully, good ones."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'll contact you again, hopefully soon.  Good night."

He felt grateful getting a chance to talk to the witch and relieve some of the worries he felt on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: