Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:18 am

The witch looked interested and giggling, she said,

"Oh so I was right when I said there would be more to you than just friends."

Her face then turned a bit more serious although she was still somehow smiling. She said, "But she's still up to her goal, I see. Love hasn't just reached her heart enough, honey."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied,

"I don't think so although not all gods choose to grow their magical abilities. It's not obligatory or anything. Myself, my natural magical ability would be healing and I can cast some other basic spells, but I prefer swords and physical fighting way more."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:41 am

Matthew replied,

"What do you mean by that?  Anjela has told me and expressed her love for me but yet, she still wants to go after Sia.  I understand her reasons but I'm afraid Sia will kill her."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  So all gods are born with a magical ability but they can choose either to nurture it or ignore it altogether.  Is it just a matter of preference or are there other reasons some gods may choose not to use their magic?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:07 am

The witch continued smiling calmly and replied, 

"I don't doubt her love for you, dear, but unless she truly embraces that love and decides to fight for it, her love never counts. And it seems that her anger and desire for revenge are still greater than the love in her heart so that's why she would sacrifice a chance at a life with you to calm the anger and hurt in her heart."

Lisianthus nodded and said, "It's usually a matter of preference or maybe they just don't need to pursue their magic or grow their talent. Maybe they just want to concentrate on physical training and not magical training."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew sadly replied, "But what can I do?  Anjela won't let go of this revenge against Sia.  She even knows that she could die going through with this but she's still determined to anyway.  And it doesn't help that Sia's after her, too.  Why can't they both just let go?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  It seems like a waste not to nurture the magical ability you're born with, but I can get it.  It's like how some humans have natural skills but yet, they'd rather pursue something they love with passion, even if they don't have the natural skill set for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:32 am

The witch looked back sadly at Matthew and replied, 

"Well, like I told you before, she needs to heal the pain in her heart. To feel that she wants you, to be with you and pursue a future with you more than she wants to have her revenge. To feel that she can let go of her anger and pain without having any regrets. As long as she can't do that, her love isn't strong enough. It's why your heart hasn't been cured yet. Her love doesn't count as the true love it needs yet."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "Heh, that reminds me of when I decided to let go of fully pursuing my magical healing abilities and to pursue sword fighting. Many said I didn't have the physical shape required. But my dad encouraged me and I worked on raising my stamina and physique until I became fit enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 7:00 am

Matthew sighed sadly and replied, "What can I do?  I've tried talking Anjela out of this revenge plan of hers.  I know she's not doing it for Dmitri.  She just wants to go after Sia and in a way, I get it.  Sia hasn't been the best queen ever.  You probably don't know what's going on in the other kingdoms, but I can tell you if you're interested.  I do want to find a way to free you, so you can live in any world you wish."

Ryan smiled a bit and replied, "He definitely sounds like a good dad.  I wish I could have met him, maybe been formal and ask for your hand in marriage.  But maybe that's more of a human tradition."

(Getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now and all, but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The witch smiled gratefully and replied, "I have a basic idea of what's been going on though, through the occasional visitors I get. I like to keep updated. I know of what the current queen of the gods' world is like. But I have the feeling that your lady isn't after her because she's a bad queen; her intentions are personal. She's too hurt and haunted by what she lost to let go. I wish I could tell you what to do to have her let go but there's no definitive answer to that. Only you can find out."

Meanwhile, Anjela had reached the castle and disguised, she did the usual, wanting to know the latest news and updates. She found out about the preparations to make Ryan a chancellor, and tried to find out more about what queen planned to do to capture her.

Lisianthus smiled sadly and nodding, she said,

"Yeah, we have that tradition too actually. It's very romantic, you know. You go to your lady's father and ask him to give you his daughter."

She sighed but then smiling a little more, she said, "I am sure both of my parents would have loved you, Ryan. My mom was very fun and carefree and hehe, she would have loved you very quickly. And my dad would have been quite fond of how brave and strong you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Matthew replied, "I see.  I know there are certain things Anjela can't get back, but I can certainly grant her almost everything else.  If she'd only let go, we could have a happy life together, have kids, and I could even restore her looks to how they were before the fire.  I have the knowledge and ability to do so."

Ryan smiled and gently replied, "You know, I'm sure they're watching over you and I know they'll do so on the day we get married, so it's like you'll have all your family with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:43 pm

The witch looked thoughtful and replied,

"You know, I also wouldn't think that Anjela is hurting over her losses as much as she is pained by how she lost everything. Like if you imagine that her husband was killed in war, her miscarriage was some misfortune, and that fire was a complete accident-it would hurt, but not in the same way. But to feel like you lost everything just because one single person just commanded it for no good reason-those feelings of oppression and anger are really what's hurting her. So it isn't just about looking for compensation for her. You need to understand that part of her, honey."

Lisianthus smiled sadly but she didn't say anything for a moment, then her smile faded away and looking sadly at Ryan, she quietly said,

"Hey, Ryan. Do you think my parents reconciled up there? You know...You know how they ended up. Do you think they are happy together again where they are, or are they still angry at each other?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Matthew replied, "So really, Anjela just wants to confront Sia over all her losses?  You think this is what this is all about?  If so, I don't know how well that would work out.  It depends if Sia would understand how her actions have negatively affected people and from what I heard, that doesn't seem likely to be the case."

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I think they are.  I think when we pass away, any arguments, disagreements get resolved.  It's like there's no point to holding onto anger, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:26 pm

The witch replied, 

"She'll confront her all right but Anjela's way of confronting the queen would be through killing her to calm down the fire inside her. Revenge is her ultimate goal."

She paused then said, "You really don't talk to her about this at all? Does she give you no chance to, or do you avoid the subject all together, just letting her through with what she wants?"

Anjela had finished picking up any useful news, and was investigating Lisianthus' regular schedule. She wanted to find out when she would be usually alone, as she wanted to avoid facing Ryan as long as she could, knowing how powerful he was.

Lisianthus smiled a little and nodding, she said, 

"Yeah, you're right. When we pass away, it's probably a peaceful, beautiful world that we go to; one without any anger or fighting."

She took a breath then looking more cheerful, she said, "Hehe, sorry. I got all gloomy for a moment and ruined our romantic time, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Matthew sighed and replied, "It's not like I haven't tried but I know that if I push too much, Anjela might shut me away.  And she does make a point.  Even if I could convince her to let go of this plan, it's not like Sia would stop going after her.  It would be so difficult to live a peaceful life."

Ryan shook his head and smiling, he replied, "You could never ruin any time we spend together, beautiful.  Let's just continue our walk and enjoy this beach together, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 pm

The witch looked sadly at Matthew and replied,

"It's almost as though you are giving up already, honey. Personally, I believe that you two have a chance, a very good one, but the road is just so difficult. You shouldn't give up if you love her. I guess it's your bad misfortune that things are just so complicated, and it might take a miracle to earn your happy ending, but I believe it would be quite worth it in the end."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, let's go. Heh, do you want to race? Like we used to do before?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Matthew replied, "Well, you're right that we definitely need a miracle and I won't give up.  You've met Anjela.  Do you have any advice for me on how to approach this topic with her?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Sure, beautiful, and perhaps we could reward each other like before?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:52 pm

The witch looked thoughtful and replied,

"Well, I have seen her, yes. Only you can tell what the best way to approach her is but remember that showing understanding and that you know what her pain is like, and you don't underestimate it in anyway is pretty important. And I was thinking that maybe...maybe if you show that you actually want to help her fulfill her goal, she might realize what an ugly path it is, and have second thoughts? But that could also backfire if she decides to push you away so you wouldn't endanger yourself."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Of course. Well then, catch me if you can, cutie."

She tapped his arm then ran away as fast as her feet could take her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 am

Matthew replied, "Yes, that's true and Anjela has made it clear as much that she doesn't wish to put me in danger.  She'll even send me away if she feels it's going to be too dangerous although I'll need a plan to counteract it."

Ryan grinned and took off running after Lisianthus, doing his best to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:55 am

The witch shrugged and replied, 

"Well, it seems like you have your own plan then and that's to stick with her until the very end, even if she says otherwise. That sounds like a good basic plan to me-to stay with her no matter what she says."

Lisianthus laughed happily as she ran away, doing her best to be as fast as possible although running on sand was a bit difficult. She happily said,

"You won't catch me, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:06 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I will.  I love her so much and I just want her to be happy and I know the path she's taking is only going to lead to more sadness and sorrow."

He took a breath and added, "I'm sorry.  I'm being selfish talking about me and Anjela, and I haven't even asked about you."

Ryan smirked and replied, "We'll see about that!"

He ran faster, closing the distance between him and Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:36 am

The witch giggled and replied, 

"Oh don't worry about it, darling. There is nothing new to tell about me and I am more interested in listening to your updates. I've been rooting for you and Anjela to get together ever since I've seen you together in my forests. Oh hehe, you looked so adorable back then."

Anjela finished her business in the castle, and decided to pay the shady parts of the city a little visit, although there was nothing much to do there. She just had to plan her next move, now that she had her data ready."

Lisianthus continued running as fast as she could and could see that Ryan was getting closer. She pushed herself further and happily said, 

"Still not close enough, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am

Matthew blushed and replied, "You're quite the matchmaker, aren't you?  Is this a habit of yours or something?"

He felt shy but also happy getting to talk to the witch like this.

Ryan ran even faster, closing the distance more between Lisianthus and himself, and soon, he was within touching distance.  He said,

"I'll catch, you, beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:36 am

The witch looked fondly at Matthew and giggling a bit more, she said, 

"I can't say it's a habit but it was the first time I receive a couple of visitors at once, and one that looked quite as adorable as you two. You were only friends at the time but there was something in the way you cared about each other that made me sure that you two are meant to be, even if you didn't know it at that time. Now if you had been alone, honey, I would have taken you for myself for sure."

She giggled mischievously.

Anjela arrived at the shady areas and making sure she was well-disguised, she mingled between the people to know if there was anything new. Surprisingly, she found out that the group working against Lisianthus were starting to look for her after the wanted signs, not to turn her over, but to convince her to join them.

Lisianthus saw how close Ryan was to catching her and maintained her speed, just replying,

"Still a little more, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:42 am

Matthew blushed more and replied,

"Oh my, I see.  I'm sure any man would be happy to have you, miss, and I hope I can make that miracle of true love come true.  I think you'd like how the worlds are.  Well, at least, Devenshire is quite nice to live in."

Ryan pushed his feet even harder, increasing his speed, and before he knew it, his arms wrapped around Lisianthus' waist and happily, he said,

"I finally caught you!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:39 am

The witch smiled softly and replied, "I'd like to see the outside world, yes, get out of my bubble here. It's a vast place that I am in but I've been here my whole life. Well, make that miracle come true, honey. I have feeling it's you and Anjela who will free me and solve your other friend's problem, maybe restore the devils' world and earn the happy ending you two deserve."

Anjela finished her business at the shady part of the city, interested by what she heard. Thinking that she had enough and it was getting late, she decided to go back home. However, she had no idea that she was being followed, targeted by a couple of soldiers.

Lisianthus laughed happily as Ryan caught her, and turned around to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and happily said, 

"Hehe, you did! You always do, my Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 am

Matthew replied, "That's a tall order but I'll do my best.  I think we all deserve a huge happily ever after."

He knew he sounded sappy as he said so, but he truly felt that way.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Now that I've caught you, I think I deserve a wonderful reward from my beautiful."

He gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:41 am

The witch laughed joyfully and replied,

"You do, darling, you do. But I have faith that you'll do it, you know. Otherwise, I wouldn't have encouraged you so much like so."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, 

"Oh you definitely do."

She leaned in to give a loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: