Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:02 am

Lisianthus and Ryan ran happily to the gardens and soon they made it outside then to the swinging sofa. They both took seats then Lisianthus cuddled close to Ryan, happily wrapping her arms around his neck. She lovingly said,

"I love you, cutie and now I get to have you all to myself."

Anjela watched the rest of the exchange between Matthew and his dad and was glad everything went by alright. Although she still felt a bit worried about Matthew, she would do everything in her power to keep him safe and couldn't help but also feel happy that he would accompany her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:16 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'm all yours, beautiful, and I love cuddling here with you."

He looked around and said, "This garden truly is beautiful."

Matthew and his dad continued to talk for a while and then the two of them hugged.  Matthew then said, "I'll go to my room and get some things.  Anjela, do you want to come with me or wait here with Dad?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:22 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and laying her head on Ryan's shoulder, she said,

"It is and I think it's more beautiful now that we're back. Heh, I missed here. I mean, I love your place, cutie but here is home."

Although Anjela wanted to accompany Matthew, she wanted to minimize the chance of meeting his maid, Olivia, considering how their last encounter had gone, especially that she had also kidnapped her daughter the day before. So she said,

"I'll wait for you here. Don't take long, okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:28 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Heh, I understand, beautiful.  It has been a while since we were last here and this is your home."

He held Lisianthus close to him and kissed her cheek.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok.  You keep Dad company until I get back."

He smiled at Anjela and then left the room, heading upstairs to go to his room and get some things.  Meanwhile, Matthew's dad looked at Anjela and said,

"You must be an incredibly special woman.  I can tell Matt is quite taken with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:40 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and taking a deep breath, she smiled softly and said,

"Are you happy that I remembered everything, cutie? Was it hard when I couldn't remember any of our stories and adventures together, our love?"

Anjela blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's dad's comment, and gazing down shyly, she replied shyly,

"What-what makes you say that, sir?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:46 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It was although I did my best to help you remember.  Well, when you had your amnesia, you were able to remember the wonderful memories we shared.  I suppose those are always easier to recall."

Matthew's dad smiled and replied, "The way Matt looks at you.  It's those little gestures he does.  A dad notices these things, you know.  It's taken him a long time to find you although I'm sure he'll say it was all worth it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:51 am

Lisianthus gazed lovingly at Ryan and replied "Heh, maybe it's because I love you so much, huh? So even when I had my amnesia, you were the light guiding me to the safe side. I love you so much, my Ryan."

Anjela continued blushing but she couldn't help but smile softly to herself, knowing inside that everything Matthew's dad said was true. But how she wished she could grant him more than that.

She kept her head down shyly but she softly replied, "Well...it's true. Matt and I have become really close and I feel for him how he feels for me, if not more. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone again but he's proved me wrong. I-I only wish I could be more to him, give him more than I can. He deserves all the good in the world, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 am

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "And I love you so very, very much, my beautiful Sia."

He gently brushed away a lock of her hair and then leaned in to kiss her sweetly on the lips.

Matthew's dad smiled gently and replied, "I can tell you truly care about Matt.  I know he'll say that he won't want anything else as long as he has you.  You're truly the light in his life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 am

Lisianthus returned the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck and pouring all her love and emotions into the kiss.

Anjela smiled softly and replied, "And he's the light of mine. I-I can't live without him anymore. He's become everything to me."

She blushed deeply and looked down, then continued, "I promise I'll protect him with every fibre of my being. I won't let any harm come to him."

(Ahh I'm sorry but I'll have to log off a bit early today. My mom wants me to go somewhere with her and all so yeah, this will be my last post for now. ^^ I'll post again tonight and tomorrow as regular of course. See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 am

(Awww ok, no worries.  See you tomorrow, Love.  ^^)

Ryan continued to happily kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed into her eyes and said,

"I love these romantic moments with you."

Matthew's dad smiled and replied, "I know you will.  I trust you."

Matthew returned soon after, carrying his medical bag.  He happily said, "Ok, I restocked on supplies so I'm all good to go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Lisianthus gazed back adoringly at Ryan and lovingly replied, "Heh, you can say that again. I love it when it's just the two of us, like we're in our own little world and nothing can ever disturb us. Heh, maybe that makes me sound possessive but it's like you're mine to have, cutie."

Anjela turned to Matthew and smiling softly, she said, "Good. I'm ready to go when you are."

She waited for Matthew to bid his father goodbye and then they could leave, head to the gods' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I don't mind you having me all to yourself, beautiful.  I'm all yours."

He held Lisianthus in his arms and smiled lovingly at her.

Matthew nodded and turning to his dad, he said, "We'll be going now but when it's done, I'll come back."

Matthew's dad nodded and approaching Matthew for a hug, he said, "You take care of yourself and that beautiful protector of yours, too."

Matthew blushed a bit deeply as his dad mentioned Anjela.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Lisianthus grinned happily and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck lovingly, gazing lovingly and happily into his eyes as they spent the rest of the morning together.

Anjela blushed deeply as well as Matthew's dad mentioned her, but she couldn't help but smile softly to herself. She watched fondly as they exchanged their goodbyes and underneath her hood, she had a loving, warm gaze as she looked at Matthew, knowing that inside her heart, she loved that man quite deeply. She smiled and said,

"He always takes great care of me, sir, but don't you worry. His strong protector will make sure he's always safe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:27 pm

As Ryan and Lisianthus spent the morning together, he asked,

"So what do you plan to do this afternoon?  More work?"

Matthew grinned and added, "Anjela will definitely protect me."

Matthew's dad let go of him and nodding, he said, "I have no doubt.  You two get going now and we'll be here when you get back."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, Dad."

He then turned to Anjela and asked, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:58 am

Lisianthus sighed and pouting cutely, she replied,

"Yeah, unfortunately. I will head to the throne room and have some meetings there with the head soldiers, some nobles and a couple of dukes. You should come, cutie. I know they'll frown at me for having someone else in the room and a human too, but they should prepare themselves for the new chancellor."

Anjela nodded to Matthew and said, "All ready."

She bowed respectfully to Matthew's dad then followed Matthew to outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:34 am

(Back from work and I wanted to ask you something because this really shook me up.  :/  On the way back, I took the bus as usual and I got on even though there was this guy ahead of me.  But he dropped something and he took a really long time getting what he dropped.  Now I didn't want to hold up the line because people here tend to give dirty looks if you're slow getting on public transportation or whatnot, so I got on.  The thing is, people here do this all the time.  Like they'll cut in front of people although I don't do it often.  I only did it in this case because that moron was taking so long.  Anyway, I got on and when he got on, he looked directly at me and said something rude, while the driver was right there.  I was honestly really scared because it looked like he wanted to physically attack me although with a lot of people there, he wouldn't have gotten away with it.  Anyway, just wanted to ask if you think I did anything wrong.  I really don't think I did anything wrong, and people here cut in front of me a lot but I don't talk rudely to them.  I just let it go.  But yeah, that guy really has me scared because I'm not a bad person and yet he was making me look like I was evil because I didn't want to hold up the line and it's not like I even touched him or made him drop whatever it was he dropped.  :/)

Ryan smiled and replied, "Awww, well, if you really want me there, then I'll be present.  Are you sure you want me as your chancellor?  I don't mind taking on the job but I'm guessing some people here won't be happy over that decision."

Matthew led the way out of the house, with Anjela following him.  Once they were outside, he turned to her and asked, "Are we teleporting directly to the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:00 am

(Nope, I don't think you did anything wrong either. I would have waited but since you said the guy was taking too long to get whatever he dropped, I would have got on as well. And don't mind whatever he said; another politer person would have apologized for taking long and delaying the line in the first place. :/)

Lisianthus smiled sadly and replied, "Yeah, I know but then they wouldn't like that I am getting married to you either but that doesn't mean I'll change my mind about it, right? Same thing. You'll be the most wonderful chancellor and I trust you so I don't care what anyone else thinks."

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, if you're ready. Is there anything else you want to get or somewhere you need to go before we teleport?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:19 am

(Ok.  It just scared me because I really didn't think I did anything wrong to warrant such treatment, and it's not like I touched him or anything.  I still feel scared, though.  Most people here are fine but there are always these crazies.  Like several years ago, there was this one crazy woman who called me and she was harassing me.  I threatened to call the police if she didn't stop but she just kept going at it until I finally hung up.  After that, I just never pick up the phone if I don't recognize the number, even if it might be someone calling about something work-related.  I even make it a point to tell people that if they give my number to someone I don't know, that person needs to text me first so I'm aware.  :/)

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll do my best as your chancellor.  I guess I'll need a bit of training on how the job works first, though, right?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nope, I'm all good.  I just picked up some additional medicine and such, just in case.  But I'm all good and ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:26 am

(Yup, I totally understand what you mean. There are people around here like that too, and plenty of them. I kind of got used to it though so I know how to deal with such morons. lol)

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug happily and nodding, she said,

"Of course, cutie. I'll be right by your side and even when I am not around, there will be others to help you out until you get the hang of this. I know you'll make a wonderful chancellor. Heh, I can't wait to tell Irene. I am sure she'll be as happy as I am."

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Okay. In that case, I'll summon the portal to the gods' world. It'll take us to the outskirts of Cephiron then we'll walk from there. Hmm I should think of a disguise for myself though since I don't want the queen's soldiers recognizing me. A cloaked woman is easy to attract attention and walking without my cloak isn't an option."

She looked deep in thought, wondering what she should do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:34 am

(Heh, I guess you have a tougher skin than I do.  I just get freaked out whenever I encounter crazy people so I'd really rather prefer to minimize contact with such people.  :/)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we definitely should tell Duchess Irene.  I'm sure it'll be a weight off her shoulders when she finds out that you've found your new chancellor."

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's a good idea.  Should I be in disguise as well?  Would a human stand out in Cephiron?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:46 am

(Yup, you can say that but I understand. I am glad you don't live where I am. Things would have been harder for you. :/)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "And there is no better person than you to be my chancellor, cutie. I am so proud of you."

She hugged him happily.

Anjela shook her head and replied, "No need to. Yeah, humans would stand out in Cephiron but I don't think we should worry about that. The queen doesn't expect you to be there in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:52 am

(I'll take your word for it.  :/)

Ryan blushed and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll do my best as your chancellor and I can't wait to be your husband."

Matthew replied, "Yes, that's true.  I'm guessing she won't go back to Ryan's place for a while, so she won't be aware that I left."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 am

Lisianthus looked lovingly at Ryan and replied, "And I can't wait to be your wife."

She leaned in to give her a loving, sweet kiss.

Anjela nodded then after thinking about the matter for a few moments, she took a breath and shapeshifted into a human woman with short brown hair although she retained her eye color. She said, "This should do. This is actually a maid who works in Devenshire's castle. I saw her when I used to spy on the queen when she was residing there. Now we can seem like a human couple touristing the gods' world or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:12 am

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.

Matthew replied, "I see.  You know, it does surprise me to hear that there are human servants in the gods' castle.  I didn't think there were many humans residing in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:15 am

(Ahh Anjela actually said Devenshire's castle, not the gods' world's. XD)

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan happily for a few more moments, and after the kiss was eventually broken, she laid her head happily on his shoulder, gazing at him lovingly.

Anjela nodded then said, "I'll summon the portal to the gods' world then."

She took a breath then started summoning the portal to the gods' world, to the outskirts of Cephiron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: