Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 am

(Yup. o.O And they are getting kind of repetitive really. XD)

Anjela replied sadly, "Staying here means letting go of my revenge and I can't do that, Matt. Not after everything I went through, not when I am so close. I-I am not that strong, to forgive or even just go on. And yes, your king and queen might be kind and fair, but they also have good relations with that queen and she'll show them that I am nothing but a runaway criminal. She wouldn't be lying; I am that, in a way."

She sighed then smiling sadly at Matthew, she said, "You'll forget me and eventually move on, Matt. I don't deserve that you hold on to me."

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Let's go."

She reached out to hold Alex's arm and let him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:33 am

(Yeah, I see what you mean.  But I'm kind of a sucker for them and for good VNs.  lol)

Matthew just gazed sadly at Anjela and replied, "I love you and I just want you to be happy.  I know you can be, but I won't for you to choose the path that's best for you."

Alex held onto Lycoris' arm and helped her to her feet.  He then led the way back to Lisianthus, and the couple followed her downstairs to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:37 am

(lol If it's what makes you have fun and enjoy yourself, then it's all cool. XD)

Anjela gazed sadly back at Matthew and reaching up to caress his cheeks tenderly, she leaned in for yet another kiss. It was a sad, heartbroken kiss, but a passionate, loving one all the same.

Lisianthus and the couple went downstairs to the dining room, where the chancellor, Lady Penelope and Ryan were waiting. Lisianthus didn't look exactly pleased to see Lady Penelope and the chancellor, although she tried to keep her cool. Lady Penelope sighed inwardly and the chancellor furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if the queen had recalled her memories.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am

(True.  XD)

Matthew returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He wanted to show, prove to Anjela just how much he loved her and how happy she could be with him, if only she could let go.

Ryan smiled as Lisianthus and the others arrived and he said, "Welcome.  Dinner's all ready."

Alex gazed at the spread and replied, "Wow, this is amazing and you even made broiled lobster.  That's a rare delicacy."

Ryan chuckled, "Heh, that's true."

Alex helped Lycoris into a seat and then he sat next to her.  Ryan helped Lisianthus into a seat next to him.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 3:26 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela continued kissing Matthew passionately for a few more sweet moments, before they eventually had to break for air. She gazed at him and smiling sadly, she softly said, 

"Heh, if only I knew time magic, I would freeze this moment, keep you to me forever."

Lady Penelope and the chancellor took their seats at the table as well. Lycoris smiled softly and said, 

"The food smells really delicious. Let me guess-it's seafood, right?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Yup, that's right. And I can't wait to try the broiled lobster-we don't have that in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Matthew smiled sadly at Anjela and replied, "I wish I knew time magic, too.  I don't ever want to let go of you."

He gently stroked her hair, her cheek.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'll show you how to open the lobster.  The meat will be nice and hot."

Alex turned to Lycoris and said, "I'll help you, angel."

Ryan took out his pair of tongs and then showed the group how to open the lobster claws, remove them, and take out the meat inside to eat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Anjela touched Matthew's hand with her own as he stroked her, gazing at him lovingly, sadly. She then took a deep sigh and smiling a bit, she said,

"Do you want to go to that hill now? There's still time left for the day and I'd like to spend it in our special place, just you and me."

Lady Penelope, the chancellor and Lisianthus all observed Ryan as he showed them how to open the lobster. They did the same to their own, and Lady Penelope was the first try out a bite. She smiled and replied,

"Wow, this tastes quite delicious and unique. It is like nothing I tasted before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "That sounds wonderful.  Shall we go?"

He gently held Anjela's hand and waited for her ok before leaving the park.

Alex replied, "It's a rare treat, even here.  The only people who get lobster often are those who live near the ocean."

He helped Lycoris open up the lobster and then guided her hands to the meat so she could eat it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:53 am

Anjela held Matthew's hand and taking one last look around the park, she nodded and said,

"Yes, let's go."

She smiled a bit at him then followed his lead as they walked out of the park.

Lycoris took a bite of the lobster's meat after Alex had opened it for her. She took her time to taste and savor the taste, then happily said,

"This is so yummy. Thanks for sharing this with us, Ryan. It's my first time trying it out and it's wonderful."

The chancellor nodded and having tasted it as well, he said, "Indeed. It's a very special dish."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 3:47 am

(Back from work.  I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew happily held onto Anjela's hand as he led the way out of the park and back to the streets.  It was getting later in the day and people were starting to go home, finishing up their work.

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm glad you all like it.  Please, there's plenty of food all around."

Alex looked curious and asked, "Isn't it expensive to get lobster?"

Ryan replied, "It is but this place is magical and you can just think of what food you want and it'll come out of the icebox.  It's pretty neat.  This place has existed way before I ever came here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 3:56 am

(Welcome back and ok. ^^)

Anjela followed Matthew as they walked out of the park and towards the hill. She observed the town as it was getting quieter and how everyone was going back home. She smiled a bit and commented,

"People here turn in pretty early. Heh, we'd have the whole town to ourselves."

The chancellor nodded with an impressed look and said, "This place is wondrous. Your mentor must have been a very special man, sir. I wish I could have met him. He must have been quite powerful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 3:59 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, that's true.  Do you think it's boring that people turn in early here?  I know it's not nearly as lively as Lessire but I prefer it here.  The people are wonderful."

Ryan replied, "You would have liked him, sir.  He was quite the skilled sorcerer.  He told me this place was built by his ancestors and over time, it's been modified for modern times.  It was built during a time before there was peace here."

(Random question but have you ever subscribed to a humble bundle monthly?  I'm asking for a reason.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 am

(Ahh nope. XD I only purchased a couple of bundles before but never tried the monthly. XD)

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Oh I don't know Lessire but I do like it here although heh, yeah, I would have preferred if people here stayed up more. I like towns at night, when it's colorful and full of lights. Do you have festivals around here? Alex told me once about a chocolate festival?"

The chancellor looked thoughtful and replied,

"I see. I wonder if there was a special reason why this place was built. Was it originally to protect an important person or something, and that's why it's so fortified?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:14 am

(Ahh ok.  I tried to pay for the monthly with my paypal but even though I have plenty of money on it, it still asked for my credit card info and I didn't want to put that in, for security reasons.  It's a bit annoying because there were a couple of games I really wanted (and it doesn't help that quite a lot of my friends were able to get it lol), so it looks like I'm going to have to wait for a Steam sale or something.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure do.  When we have festivals, the town will be lively, even at night.  I like the apple festival myself.  Farmers come out with their apples and the king and queen come to try out their baked goods and judge which ones are the best.  It's pretty amazing."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, that I don't know.  I know that this place was built during a time when there were more sorcerers about, when magic was more common.  But then there were more wars and discord among people, especially between magic and non-magic users.  I guess my mentor's ancestors thought it'd be a good idea to have this place, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:20 am

(Hmm I see. That's strange but I don't have any experience there so I can't really help. :/ Maybe check it on other sites if there is a sale available somewhere other than Steam? I like to check g2a.com.)

Anjela nodded and replied, "I see. That sounds similar to a couple of festivals back in the gods' world. I'd loved to see it here. There's a certain town in the gods' world, where people like to celebrate nearly every night. It's a very small town but it's quite lively and the people there are the friendliest you could meet. They like to dance all night, although heh, it makes them wake up later than others."

The chancellor nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. It might have been built for their own protection but that only means that they were quite the powerful folks."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:28 am

(Well, it's not a big deal.  It's just annoying.  I googled this and apparently, this has been an issue that humble has always had but they've never changed it.  It doesn't make any sense.  Like I've been able to use paypal just fine when I buy other bundles and games on there but it only wants credit card info for the monthly bundle.  It's stupid.  :/)

Matthew looked curiously at Anjela and replied, "It sounds like a fun town.  What's it called?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  My mentor said that his ancestors were very powerful sorcerers and as he didn't have any children of his own, he wanted to pass this place and knowledge onto someone just as powerful and responsible, and I was lucky."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:36 am

(Yeah, I understand. O.O Why would it need the credit card info if there is the PayPal option? It breaks the point of having PayPal in the first place. lol)

Anjela looked at Matthew and replied, "It's called Dovelake. A very small town overlooking a clear, beautiful lake and the nature around it is very beautiful so the name kind of has a meaning. It's one of the places I really like and the most similar to Devenshire."

The chancellor smiled and replied, "Well, he was lucky to find you as well, young man."

Lisianthus looked fondly at Ryan and replied, "He couldn't have found a better person, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:41 am

(Exactly, and even humble support site states that if a person's paypal doesn't have enough funds, their subscription will stop, so yeah, I don't understand why it needs credit card info.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "It sounds like a wonderful town.  Hey, Anjela, how does the human world compare to the gods' world?  I know I've probably asked before but I'm curious to hear more of your thoughts."

Ryan blushed and replied, "Awww thanks.  I just feel lucky that I got to know him and learn from him."

Alex replied, "Well, he was pretty amazing and this place is incredible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:51 am

(Yup, I totally understand what you mean there. O.O :/)

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "Well, I've only seen Devenshire in the humans' world. But before I come here, I honestly thought that humans were all weaklings, inferior creatures. Heh, sorry about that. Of course I was proven wrong. I've seen quite strong humans although you might be just exceptions."

She winked teasingly at him.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and said, "It definitely is. I haven't seen a mightier fortress."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 4:55 am

(Well, I'll get over it.  I just need to remind myself that Steam sales are coming soon.  We'll most likely get a Halloween one and definitely a fall and winter one, so hopefully, the game I want will be on sale for a good discount then.)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, well, never underestimate humans.  The majority of humans can't use magic but they have plenty of other skills and abilities to compensate for it."

Ryan replied, "True.  No one has ever attacked here but the invisibility barrier helps protect it.  I wonder if there are such places in the gods' world?"

He tilted his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:07 am

(Yup. ^^)

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I've seen that for myself. Heh, I never thought I could actually fall in love with a human."

She blushed a bit and smiling to herself, she turned her gaze away almost shyly.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Only one. It's another castle on the other side of the gods' world, far south. It's also quite fortified and there is a similar barrier around it. Only royals would know about it. Not even all soldiers know of its existence."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:12 am

Matthew gazed slyly at Anjela and replied, "You know, that definitely calls for a kiss."

He tilted her face towards him and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Ryan looked curiously at Lisianthus and asked, "Do you think we could see it sometime?  I'd be really curious to see what it's like and compare it to here.  It must be quite strong."

(Heh, and I have plenty of games anyway.  I actually bought a couple of really good VNs this week.  A bit pricey but worth it, I think.  Of course, some people end up complaining about the price and come up with the most ridiculous arguments.  I really should learn to stay away from forums.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:20 am

(lol I see. Well, if you don't like the price, just don't buy it or look for a good sale. I don't think complaining helps with anything. XD)

Anjela was a bit surprised with the kiss but it definitely wasn't unwelcome. She returned the kiss sweetly, pouring all her love and passion into it.

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and grinning, she replied, "Of course, cutie. Well, it isn't exactly simple since it's supposed to be a secret place but I and you can go to it of course. I'd love to show you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:30 am

(Exactly.  Like with Ciconia, some people got so ticked off about the pricing, which I totally understand.  Compared to Higurashi and Umineko, Ciconia is more expensive.  I ended up getting it, though, because I love the dev's writing and feel that it's worth the price.  Anyway, a couple of people were arguing that the pricing of Ciconia needs to be changed, etc., and I'm like, uhh, MangaGamer isn't going to do that.  lol)

Matthew continued to kiss Anjela happily for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he said,

"My kisses are only for you, Anjela."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  Thanks, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:34 am

(Yup, I doubt a publisher will change a game's price just because some people are complaining about it, unless the sales are badly affected or something. lol Even then, they wouldn't change the price but rather make more sales or something.)

Anjela couldn't help but blush and smiling, she replied slyly,

"Heh, for today, they better be just for me."

She paused then looking thoughtful, she said, "Heh, I don't get jealous easily but I wonder what it would be like if you had to treat lots of beautiful ladies all the time and I was around."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "You're welcome, cutie."

She continued eating her dinner, soon finishing up, as did Lady Penelope. Lycoris and the chancellor finished up a little later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: