Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:46 am

The chancellor smiled as well and said, "It's such a relief."

Lady Penelope smiled softly at all of them and said, "Oh thank you, everyone. I'm fine, thank goodness. And don't apologize about a thing, sweetie," she said to Ryan, "It wasn't your fault. Oh but are Alex and Lycoris okay?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, don't worry. They are back here and they're well."

Romeo licked Helena's cheeks happily, kissing her. Fiona also pecked at her other cheek.

Nathan wrapped his arms around her as well and sadly, he said, "I'm sorry, love. I'm really, very sorry I put you through such a situation. I was so worried that monster would hurt you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:53 am

Ryan replied, "Yes, that's right.  They've been off by themselves but they haven't tried to leave or anything, which is good."

Helena shook her head and smiling softly, she replied, "It's ok, my Nathan.  This wasn't your fault.  That woman tricked her way into getting here.  There was no way anyone would have known that would happen.  She was just unpleasant to be around.  She said such rude, mean things about you even though I know who you really are.  She had no right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:58 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding, she said, "It's a relief. We don't that captain to find Lycoris anytime soon."

Anjela then spoke up, "I'll go see Matthew in his room. You'll stay here, mom?"

Lady Penelope nodded to her, and she nodded back. She looked to Ryan and smirking slightly to herself, she said, "Looks like my plan wasn't so bad and evil after all."

She then left, heading upstairs without waiting for an answer.

Nathan sighed and nodding, he said, "Yeah, I can only imagine. She used to work for me for some time but we don't really get along. But I don't care about what she said about me. I can't forgive her for what she did to you. I'll make her pay for that, Helena. I promise you. I won't let it pass."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 am

After Anjela left, Ryan sighed a bit and said,

"I'm glad everything worked out but I'm sure we could have gotten you back without having to use a kidnapping plan, which wasn't my idea."

Helena replied, "Hey, it's ok.  No harm was done to me and everyone else who was there was nice to me.  I can tell that they didn't like what she did.  I get the feeling that she was the one who thought of kidnapping me, without caring what anyone else thought."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:09 am

Anjela made it to Matthew's room, and knocking slightly on it, she said,

"Matt, you there? I am back."

Lady Penelope sighed and as she took a seat, she looked apologetically at Ryan and said, "Yeah, I can guess whose idea it was. I am sorry, sweetie. I can't say I was very pleased when I heard that Anjela kidnapped Helena to force the captain to hand me over. Well, it worked, but I didn't like to involve Helena into it. I know she wasn't with the captain on taking me."

Nathan replied, "Understandable. That's how she works. She acts on her own and doesn't care about anything else as long as she gets what she wants."

He still planned on making her pay for that, for daring to take his love away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am

Matthew heard the knock on his door and Anjela calling for him.  He immediately got up and opening the door, he looked at her anxiously and said,

"Hey, you're back.  Everything go ok?  Is your mom back, safe and sound?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, Helena doesn't really seem the type to think of such a plan.  Are you hungry, my lady, or thirsty?  We can get you something."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "I did find out something interesting, though.  Sia was there where I had been held but she definitely wasn't behaving anything like I'd heard about her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:30 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit and nodding, she said,

"Yeah, don't worry. Mum is back and safe. Can I go in? I am a bit exhausted."

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she said, "Maybe a small snack would do, or if there are any treats left. I could use something light to eat."

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "The queen? What do you mean by that? Was she behaving differently from when you saw her before?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:41 am

Matthew nodded happily and stepping aside so Anjela could enter, he replied,

"Of course.  You deserve a wonderful break after all the excitement."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Of course, my lady."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "Let's go make some tea and bring a few chocolate snacks out for Lady Penelope, ok?"

Helena replied, "I'd heard she was a cruel queen but the Sia I met was so kind and nice.  She even made me tea and gave me chocolate snacks.  She told me that she had some sort of accident and she lost her memory, so I suppose that explains her behavior."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 am

Anjela smiled a bit more and replied softly, "Thanks, Matt."

She entered the room and waited until Matthew closed the door. She then removed her cloak and took a seat, taking a deep breath and resting a bit. She felt a lot relieved and was physically alright, save for the markings that the captain left on her neck from holding her too tightly.

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Yes, right away."

She got up and happily followed Ryan to the kitchen.

Nathan looked surprised for a moment, then deep in thought, he asked,

"Lost her memory, huh...Do you know how bad her memory loss is? Is it complete or partial? That would explain a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:54 am

Matthew saw the marks on Anjela's neck and immediately, he was alarmed.  He asked, "What happened to your neck?  Did that horrible captain hurt you?"

Ryan and Lisianthus went into the kitchen to make tea and prepare snacks for Lady Penelope.  As they did so, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"Thanks for looking after Helena, beautiful.  I think it helped to have a friendly face."

Helena replied, "I think it's complete.  She told me that she only knows what other people have told her and she said that any memories she does have are unpleasant ones.  But it did surprise me how kind and friendly Sia was."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 am

Anjela was a bit surprised as Matthew asked about her neck then looking on a nearby mirror, she saw the marks. She sighed a bit and said,

"Yeah. Don't worry though, they'll go. He has a rough way of dealing with me."

Lisianthus smiled softly at Ryan and replied, "You're welcome, cutie. I liked Helena. She is nice and friendly. I find it very strange how she can be associated to that captain if he is as horrible as you all say."

Nathan looked thoughtful and said, "If her memory loss is complete, that would explain it. She almost has an identity loss. She doesn't remember that she is a queen in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "That's no excuse for him hurting you like that.  Rest on the bed and lie down."

He walked over to his medical bag to take out a bottle of healing cream to help with Anjela's neck.

Ryan replied, "It is interesting that she likes that captain.  I wonder if there's more to him than what we know."

Helena replied, "That's true.  I wonder what kind of accident it was.  Sia didn't give any details about it but it sounds like the others didn't want to tell her exactly what happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 am

Anjela smiled a bit to herself but she did as Matthew asked and laid down on the bed. She looked at him and still smiling a bit, she said,

"Aren't you overworrying? They don't hurt much. They'll go on their own."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "Yeah. Maybe he really has some good inside him like she says? I mean, she doesn't look like a silly girl that would be fooled easily or something but she really believes in him."

Nathan looked thoughtful and said, "I see. That's strange. I suppose that's why she's been away from the castle? She doesn't want the public to know about this. And this also explains why she didn't send anyone after us. She probably doesn't even remember what happened."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:28 am

Matthew approached Anjela with the bottle of healing cream in his hands and taking a seat next to her, he replied,

"I don't want to take any chances.  I'd wring that captain's neck right now if I could, but I'd rather focus on getting you better."

He opened up the bottle and after placing a bit of the cream on his hands, he gently began to massage Anjela's neck.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "That's interesting.  Maybe you're right.  People aren't black and white.  They are complicated."

The couple continued to make the tea and soon, they set the snacks and tea on a tray.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds plausible.  I like this Sia.  If this was the Sia that's also queen, this world would be in much better hands, wouldn't it?  There wouldn't be so many problems, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:37 am

Anjela couldn't help but blush as Matthew massaged the healing cream on her neck. She couldn't help but like the feeling of being taken care of like that by Matthew, and watching him worry about her like so. At one point, she gazed intently into his eyes for a moment but then gazed down shyly, letting him work.

Lisianthus shrugged and as they finished preparing the snacks and tea, she helped Ryan carry the trays back into the living room to the others. Lady Penelope smiled softly and said,

"Wow, this looks quite delicious."

Nathan smiled ruefully and replied, "That would be wonderful but do you think she'll have her memory loss forever? She'll remember who she truly is sooner or later. She'll go after us first thing then."

He sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:44 am

As Matthew continued to treat Anjela's neck, he would gaze warmly into her eyes for a few moments and then resume his work.  Once he was done, he put the lid back on the bottle of healing cream and set it aside.  He then said,

"It should feel and soothing and your marks will heal much faster."

Ryan smiled and replied, "They're all for you, my lady.  Please, have as much as you wish."

Helena replied, "We can't know that for certain, my Nathan.  Also, it depends on what kind of accident Sia had.  If we knew the details, we may be able to know if her amnesia is permanent.  Besides, in the short time I spent with her, the two of us quickly formed a friendly bond.  I heard that when amnesia patients regain their memory, they remember what happened when they had amnesia, so Sia will take what happened into account."

Inwardly, that's what Helena hoped.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:49 am

Anjela smiled softly and sitting up, she said,

"Thanks, Matt. They don't hurt as much right now indeed. Heh, I get the feeling you worry about me more than my mom does, sometimes."

She chuckled a bit.

Lady Penelope giggled a bit and replied, "Oh all for me? But that's quite a bit, sweeties. Please, let's share. They look quite delicious."

She reached out for a chocolate muffin and tasted it.

Nathan didn't look as hopeful as Helena was and replied,

"I believe you about the queen's current state, Helena, but I don't think that if she regained her memory, she would take anything that happened into account. The real queen is a ruthless, cruel woman and just hearing that you're on my side would automatically make her think of you as an enemy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew chuckled and warmly replied, "I can't help it.  I care about you a lot, you know."

His eyes had that warm glow about him as he gazed into Anjela's eyes.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "All right, if you insist, my lady."

Helena looked saddened and replied, "Really?  Is it bad of me then to wish that Sia not regain her memory?  I liked getting to know this Sia.  I think she and I could be really good friends."

She gently petted Romeo's head for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 am

Anjela blushed deeply but she smiled softly and gazing warmly back at Matthew, she said,

"I know. Umm you're like my safe haven, Matthew. I know I can rely and flee to you whenever I need you."

She reached out to touch his hand gently, gazing back warmly at him.

Nathan gently rubbed Helena's back and said,

"I would actually make the same wish, Helena, and hope the queen never regains her memory if it means she'll be nicer and more understanding towards her people. If this is permanent, she'll return to the castle eventually and things will be different."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:17 am

Matthew smiled warmly and gently squeezed Anjela's hand, enjoying her presence and wanting to spend this time with her.

Helena nodded and replied, "That's true.  You know, Sia kind of reminded me of our queen back in Devenshire.  So kind, sweet, and friendly.  I think that's how rulers should be and they should try to understand and help their people."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 am

Anjela couldn't help but gaze back at Matthew, enjoying the feeling of warmth and calmness she got whenever she was in his company. Her gaze couldn't help but be suddenly mixed with sadness though, as she quietly said,

"I-I'll miss you, Matt. I won't miss anything or anyone but you."

Nathan nodded in agreement and replied, "You're right about that, love. You know, the queen's father, the previous king was like that for most of his reign. People were happy and the gods' world prospered. But I don't know what came over him and he went completely berserk, starting the war on the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:28 am

Matthew looked sadly at Anjela and replied, "I-I'll miss you, too.  I don't know how I can live without you."

He reached down to Anjela's hand and gently kissed it, hoping she wouldn't mind.

Helena nodded and looking thoughtful, she replied, "Could it have been over Lycoris?  I mean, over her powers?  They must be something so extraordinary."

She thought of how much Lycoris must be suffering and wished that she could just be a normal woman, to be able to live a normal life.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:32 am

Anjela blushed deeply as Matthew kissed her hand but she didn't mind. She held his hand and squeezed it gently, and sadly replied as she gazed down on her lap,

"I am sorry I made it harder for you to leave by getting closer to you. But I-I don't regret it. I enjoyed every moment we spent together."

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yes, it was over her powers. They are said to be the greatest powers to have ever existed so the king wanted them for his world. Things went downhill from there. After the war, no one knew where that princess disappeared and the king killed himself after it then that queen took over."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 am

Matthew smiled sadly and replied, "Me, too, Anjela, me, too."

He repositioned his body so that he laid down next to Anjela.  He didn't want to be separated from her ever.  He felt something so special with her and he felt that he couldn't be apart from her.

Helena replied, "I see.  This is all so sad."

She sighed sadly, gently petting Romeo and Fiona for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:56 am

Anjela continued holding Matthew's hand and as he laid down next to her, she got closer to him although she did so subtly, just wanting to get as much as possible of his closure and comfort for now. It broke her heart so that she would have to leave him but she knew there was no other choice. It was as though a part of her heart was getting ripped away.

Romeo cuddled closely to Helena to comfort her, and Fiona pecked at her cheek. Nathan reached out to hold Helena's hand and sighing, he smiled softly at her and said,

"I am so glad you're back. I was breaking apart. I was afraid I would lose you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: