Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 am

As Lycoris hadn't eaten anything since the previous day's lunch, she did feel pretty hungry even if she still didn't feel completely up to eating. Deciding that it would be wiser to have something to eat anyways so her health wouldn't suffer, she nodded, agreeing to eat.

Nathan chuckled happily and replied, 

"Hey, but we don't have cities in the desert. I cantc even imagine that. I mean, we don't have deserts in the gods'world but I know they are extremely hot. How can anyone bear to live in such a weather?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 12:41 am

Alex nodded and said, "Ok.  Lady Penelope's making lunch for all of us downstairs.  Do you feel up to going down and eating with everyone?"

Helena giggled and replied, "It isn't easy but it is possible.  There are water sources and the people have found ways to adapt to living in the desert.  Of course, though, a lot of things like food and such have to be imported."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 am

Although Lycoris had agreed to eat, she didn't feel well enough to eat with the others and be around them as usual. So she shook her head, preferring that she eats by herself in the room if possible.

Nathan scratched the back of his head and replied, "Well, why live in such hard conditions when other places and cities are available? And I read before that some people live in extremely cold conditions as well, correct?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:16 am

Alex nodded in understanding although he was worried that Lycoris wasn't speaking at all.  Gently, he asked,

"Should I bring some food here and then the two of us can eat?  Is that ok?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  There are places where it's extremely cold.  Even though very few people live in such places, there are special animals like penguins and polar bears.  They thrive on the cold."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 am

Lycoris nodded immediately, and even smiled a bit at the idea, appreciating that Alex would stay and eat with her.

Nathan looked curiously thoughtful and replied, "Hmm penguins and polar bears. I never heard of those before. So they are animals exclusive to the humans' world and they live only in very cold places?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:24 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Ok.  I'll go downstairs and get our food and be right back."

He kissed Lycoris' forehead and then getting up, he walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  There are certain animals that only live in certain climates.  I actually have a book that has pictures of these animals.  Do you want to take a look at it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:30 am

After Alex left, Lycoris reached out to the nearby table in the room and took a seat, sitting quietly and waiting.

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope and the shapeshifter had finished preparing lunch and laying everything on the table, and the chancellor had gone down to join them. They only waited for Alex and hopefully Lycoris to join them.

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "Yeah, that would be great. I'd love to see them."

He soon finished up eating his lunch and drinking his cider, and waited for Helena to finish up as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:39 am

Alex reached the others and said, "Hey, umm, I talked to Lycoris.  She is hungry but she isn't ready to go downstairs yet, so I thought it be better if I could bring a tray and eat with her?  If that's ok with everyone?"

Helena soon finished up her meal, too, and smiling, she said,

"That was delicious.  I'm quite full."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:58 am

Lady Penelope smiled warmly at Alex and nodding, she said, "Of course, sweetie. I'll prepare a tray for both of you right away."

She went into the kitchen and prepared a tray for Alex and Lycoris. She then returned to Alex and handing him the tray, she said, 

"Here you are, darling. I put you plenty of everything but let me know if you want more, ok, sweetie?"

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "Yup. Let me take care of the bill and I'll be right back."

He winked happily at her then he got up to head to the cashier to take care of the bill.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 am

Alex smiled warmly at Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you so much, my lady.  I'm sorry that we won't be joining you all.  I guess it's going to take Lycoris time."

Helena waited happily while Nathan went to take care of the bill.  She felt so happy being with Nathan and being his wife.  She could never have imagined her life turning out like this.

(I'll be gaming as usual and also, I was wondering if you're familiar with this game.  Apparently, my otome friends really want it but it doesn't interest me for some reason, so it makes me wonder if my preferences are just too weird.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:30 am

(Hmm it looks nice although the story is a bit cliche? XD But I like the artwork and good artwork is one of the most important factors for me in a VN. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled comfortingly at Alex and shaking her head, she said, 

"Don't worry a thing about it, darling. Just take care of yourself and Lycoris, ok? It's a start she's going to eat."

Nathan paid for the bill then returned to Helena's side. He happily said, 

"All done. Let's go check your shop then we can go pick up Night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:42 am

(The artwork is definitely good but yeah, I agree with you about the story.  There's just something about that VN that doesn't completely make me want to get it, unlike with Steam Prison, which I totally had to get right away.  lol  I kind of feel like 7'scarlet is one of those otome games that people are hyping about way too much, but I don't know if I'm wrong?)

Alex nodded and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  Yes, it's definitely a good thing that Lycoris is agreeing to eat.  And thank you again for the tray.  I'll bring it back as soon as we're done."

He carefully carried the tray in his hands and then went upstairs.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure thing."

She got up and gently holding onto Nathan's arm, the couple left the restaurant and then went outside, heading towards Helena's dress shop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:54 am

(Hmm well, there definitely is nothing special about it that makes it different from other otome games. xD Unless there is more to the story that makes it interesting but it just doesn't show on the Steam page. XD)

Nathan held Helena's arm and led the way out of the restaurant then followed her to her dress shop.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:58 am

(lol  Agreed.  I even watched a youtube vid of it earlier to get an idea of what it's like but it kind of seems boring to me so far.  XD)

Alex made the way back upstairs to the room and he gently placed the tray on the table.  He saw that Lycoris had taken a seat and smiling at her, he said,

"Hey, Lycoris.  I'm back and I put the food on the table.  Lady Penelope said that we can have more if we like."

Helena led the way to the dress shop.  It was a nice area of Devenshire and there were both commoners and nobles walking about.  The couple made their way there and pointing to a small building that said, "Helena's Fashions," she said,

"There it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:06 am

(Well, it's a matter of preferences in the end and game should be anything but boring. XD)

Lycoris smiled softly at Alex and nodded. She could sniff the delicious smell of the food and waited until Alex had taken his seat so she could start eating with him. Although she didn't have the perfect appetite, she knew her body needed the food and tried to eat as much as possible.

Nathan looked fondly at the shop that Helena pointed to and although it was small, he liked it very much. He smiled and said, 

"Your own little business. You should be very proud of yourself, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 am

(That's true.  Anyway, I just wondered if I was weird because I don't tend to like what everybody else likes.  I mean, I'm the kind of person who definitely makes up my own mind and I'm not going to jump off the cliff because everyone else does so.  lol  XD)

Alex began to eat as well and he commented, "The food is delicious.  Lady Penelope is a wonderful cook.  Do you like the food, too, Lycoris?"

Helena blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, my prince.  Let's go inside."

She led the way inside the shop and inside, there were only two employees working at the moment.  They immediately saw Helena and ran up to her.  One of them said,

"Miss Helena!  This is a surprise.  We weren't expecting you to return for some time.  Your mother talked to us."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, I know.  She doesn't know that I'm back yet although I plan on telling her.  Umm, everyone, this is Nathan, my husband."

Helena blushed happily as she uttered those words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 am

(I totally understand what you mean and I don't think you're weird at all. XD I get that a lot too because I usually don't like the mainstream trends and my friends are like how and why, etc. XD)

The food was definitely quite delicious and Lycoris nodded in response to Alex, smiling warmly at him as she continued to eat. 

Nathan had a slight blush on his face himself but smiling happily at Helena's employees, he said, 

"Hey, everyone. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:28 am

(Thanks and yup, I think it's best to like what you like because it's what you like and not what everyone else likes.  XD)

Alex smiled warmly at Lycoris and he continued to eat his food, feeling a little better that Lycoris was eating although she still wasn't speaking.  But he didn't want to push her to do so.  He felt it best to let her take the time that she needed.

The two employees squealed in delight and the other one said, "Oh, Miss Helena!  This is quite the surprise.  So you were away for some time and you met this man and you two got married?"

Helena replied, "Yeah, that's about the gist of it."

The two ladies continued to squeal in delight and Helena sweatdropped and said, "Umm, please, you two are making such a fuss."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:35 am

(Yup, I totally agree. XD)

Lycoris continued eating her food quietly although she would smile at Alex every once in a while and hope he'd see it. She did look better than earlier and she tried to be, trying to muster as much strength as she could to hold on.

(Aww these two are cute actually. XD)

Nathan couldn't help but chuckle happily at the sight and smiling flirtatiously at Helena, he said, 

"Well, it looks like they are quite happy for you, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 am

As Alex was eating, he felt like he should try to make some sort of conversation, so he asked,

"Are you feeling a little better?  Food helps, doesn't it?"

(lol  Yup, I agree.  XD)

Helena blushed and replied, "Yup.  Well, I suppose I can forgive them, especially since there aren't any customers at the moment.  Oh yeah, how's business been?"

The ladies calmed down and one of them said, "It's been the usual.  Fortunately, there haven't been any special orders lately."

Helena nodded and replied, "That's good."  She turned to Nathan and said, "If we get special orders, then I usually handle those myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 am

Lycoris smiled at Alex and nodded, answering positively. At one point, she almost tried to speak but the words just wouldn't come out, as though she was barely holding up and a word could break her down. So she just smiled softly at Alex, hoping her silence didn't irritate him.

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, 

"I see. You have to check on those orders and take care of them yourself, huh. So why don't you show me some of your works, love?"

He looked around, hoping he could watch some of Helena's works.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 am

As though Alex could understand how Lycoris was feeling, he said,

"You don't have to talk if you don't feel up to it.  It's ok.  I'll just try to stick to yes or no questions.  Sound good?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure."

She turned to the ladies and added, "I'm just going to show Nathan around.  You two take care of any customers, ok?"

The ladies nodded in understanding and then Helena showed Nathan a few of the dresses she designed.  She showed him the ones that were displayed in the display window.  They were beautiful dresses, made of silk.  They were elegant and not too flashy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 6:20 am

Lycoris nodded right away and smiled quite gratefully at Alex, appreciating that he understood so well. She reached out to touch his hand gently and gave him an apologetic look, silently apologizing for being the trouble that she was to him.

Nathan gazed fondly at the dresses Helena showed him and commented, 

"Wow. They are very beautiful, you know. There are ones that would fit everyday occasions and others fit to be worn by the most noble ladies. You have such a talent, love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 6:25 am

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and gently replied, "It's ok.  I'm here for you and whatever you need, want for me, I'll do my best to help."

He gently touched her hand in return.

Helena smiled and replied, "Thank you, my prince.  I love getting to design and make clothes.  It's like art, don't you think?  And the person is like a canvas."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 6:31 am

Lycoris smiled softly and gratefully at Alex, touched by his words. She inwardly hoped she would get stronger just for him, so she wouldn't trouble him any further.

She continued eating and she was soon done. She had eaten a fair amount although it was less than usual but still, it was as much as she could eat then.

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and nodding, he said, "That's a wonderful way to think of it. I can't wait to help you set your own shop in the gods' world, the greatest in the whole world. And you know? Maybe you can have more than one shop, actually. Make your own brand; with many branches and shops in different parts of the worlds."

His eyes looked a bit dreamy, imagining what that would be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: