Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:44 am

Alex returned Lady Penelope's smile and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I-I hope Lycoris will be ok.  I'll help her to move on.  It's what my darling would want."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We can drop by and visit.  My employees will be surprised to see us, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:48 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly and then cheerfully, she said, 

"Okay, so I am making us all a very delicious lunch; fried rice with shrimps and seafood soup. I am still thinking of a juice to go along though. Any suggestions, sweethearts?"

Nathan nodded happily and said, "I'd like that very much. I want to see my beautiful wife's place. And you know, once things calm down and we can go back to live at my mansion, I'll help you set up the atelier I promised you; the fanciest and best in Blacklily."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:52 am

Alex replied, "Could you perhaps make strawberry juice?  I'm in the mood for some sweet strawberries."

Helena blushed and replied, "I'd love that very much, Nathan.  Umm, if I'm not being too greedy, you said that you'd get me a pet, too, right?  I'd love a magical pet as well but if it's too much, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:56 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "That's a wonderful idea. I'll make that."

She took out some strawberries from the icebox and started making strawberry juice to have with lunch. The shapeshifter decided to help her and started preparing things with her and cooking along.

Nathan nodded immediately and replied, "Of course. I haven't forgotten but you want a magical pet, right? We'll need to go to Blacklily for those unless you have magical pets in the humans' world? Whatever my princess commands."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 am

Alex looked curiously and asked, "Would you like me to help as well?  It would be no trouble."

Helena smiled and replied, "Well, we have pets here but no magical pets.  I am very curious about that one pet you told me about.  It just sounds incredibly adorable and I'd love to hold it and hug it and play with it."

She couldn't help but turn a little cutesy and adorable as she thought about pets.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:05 am

Lady Penelope shook her head and smiling softly at Alex, she said, "It's fine, darling. We'll take care of it and we're almost finished here."

She paused then said, "Perhaps you could call for the chancellor meanwhile? I saw him earlier and I think he is in the library right now. And umm, Lycoris should come down to eat with us too."

Nathan chuckled happily and loved seeing the adorable look on Helena's face. Gazing lovingly at her, he said, 

"You know what? After we take Night from the stables, we're going to Blacklily. I'll disguise myself to be on the safe side and we're getting you the magical pet you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I can do that.  I'll be back in a bit."

He smiled and then left the kitchen, heading to the library first to find the chancellor.

Helena looked a little worried and replied, "But isn't that dangerous, Nathan?  I mean, I can hold off on getting a pet for now.  It would be better anyway to wait until we can move back home and everything settles down.  Besides, I'm more than happy just being here with you."

She smiled lovingly at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 am

The chancellor was indeed in the library, and as he had nothing else to do, he decided to spend his time in the library, reading some of the magic books and passing the time. He then saw Alex as he entered the library as well and smiling a bit at him, he said,

"Hello, young man. How are you doing?"

Nathan shook his head and smiling comfortingly at Helena, he said,

"Don't worry. We'll make our precautions and it won't be dangerous at all. And such pets are pretty good at adaptation so even if we don't settle down for a while, it will be fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:22 am

Alex smiled at the chancellor and replied, "I'm fine, sir.  Lady Penelope wanted me to come find you since lunch is almost ready.  Are any of the books interesting?"

Helena nodded slowly and replied, "Well, if you're sure.  We can make the trip there and then come right back."

The waiter returned and he placed two plates of roasted chicken with cole slaw on the table.  He bowed and then left the couple to enjoy their meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:29 am

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Definitely, a lot of them are. Sir Ryan has a variety of wonderful books here about many kinds of magic. It's quite interesting to read about them all."

He paused then said, "Well, if lunch is ready, I'll join you right away. I'll just finish this paragraph and come down immediately. Thank you for letting me know, sir."

Nathan looked at the food the waiter presented them and smiling, he said, "This looks quite delicious. I can't wait to try."

He reached out to try out a bite and grinning, he said, "Indeed. Very tasty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:32 am

Alex smiled and replied, "No problem.  I just need to get Lycoris and then I'll be with you all, too."

He bowed to the chancellor and then went back to get Lycoris.

Helena took her fork and knife and after eating a piece of chicken, she smiled and replied, "Yup, it's delicious.  Very well cooked.  I can see why this place has such a reputation."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:35 am

Lycoris was still in the same room, sitting on the ground with her back against Nerine's bed. She looked calm and collected although that was only on the outside.

Nathan nodded happily and as he continued to eat his lunch, he said, "That's true. This must be one of the best restaurants in the humans' world. The food is very well made."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 am

Alex made it to the room and seeing Lycoris on the ground, he slowly approached her and said,

"Hey, Lycoris.  I'm back.  It's just me.  Umm, how are you?"

Helena smiled and replied, "Yup, the food here is excellent.  How does it compare to food in the gods' world?"

She did sample some of the food from the gods' world although she felt that it wasn't enough to make a fair comparison.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll go ahead and get off for the night, but I'll post tomorrow before I go to to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was still quiet and calm, and didn't say anything in response to Alex. She slowly approached him and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding on to him tightly. She laid her head on his chest and didn't mutter a single word, didn't cry, but just silently held onto him and begged for his warmth.

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "I haven't tasted enough of the humans' world's food yet but this is just as good. The flavors are different but still very tasty, maybe a bit more so than the gods' world's food too."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Alex didn't need to say anything in response.  He just wrapped his arms around Lycoris and let her be close to him, silently giving her all the love, comfort, and warmth.  He gently rubbed her back, trying to soothe her.

Helena smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad you like it.  It's interesting how there are some similarities and yet also differences, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Lycoris just held onto Alex and breathed slowly, letting his warmth and closure soothe her. She did look a lot calmer, maybe a bit too calmer, but nothing else could comfort her that moment but Alex's presence. She just held on to him silently and wanted this embrace to last as long as possible, her trembling body slowly relaxing in his arms.

Nathan nodded with a smile and replied, "That's true. I still have a lot to learn about your world and I am sure there is a lot more you want to know about mine. But we'll tell and show each other everything, right? We have the whole future ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:40 pm

Alex could feel Lycoris calm down in his arms and he was happy that he was there for her, to help her.  He didn't want to rush her into saying anything so he just held onto her, hugging her, comforting her for as long as she wished.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  You know, this is actually a wonderful opportunity to show more of my world.  You've only ever seen a little bit of it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

Lycoris let Alex's warmth soothe her more and although she could have held on to him for eternity if possible, the embrace eventually had to come to an end. She reluctantly, slowly let go but reached out to hold his hand for comfort and smiled a bit at him, silently thanking him.

Nathan nodded happily and said, "That's true. I've only come here to this town but nowhere else. How big is the humans' world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Alex gently held Lycoris' hand and asked,

"Hey, you feeling a little better?"

Helena replied, "It's really big.  I think it's the biggest out of the three worlds.  I suppose that's why the human world has a lot of rulers.  And there are all kinds of different lands and there are even bigger cities than Devenshire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Lycoris nodded slowly and even smiled a little bit at Alex, but she didn't say anything. She was a lot calmer than before but the words just wouldn't come out.

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, "Yes, yes, I see. So other than living here in Devenshire, love, where else have you been? Did you travel out of town before, been to other places?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Alex smiled a bit and nodding, he replied, "I'm glad, Lycoris.  It's going to be ok.  It'll take time, of course, but you'll get there and I'll help you."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, I've been to a few other places.  I can't seem to recall the names at the moment but we've been to the beach, to even bigger cities and other kingdoms, and we've even visited the desert.  Now, that was quite an experience and quite hot there, too."

She giggled a bit.

(I'm home all day today although I'll be trying to get some editing done.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

(Coolies. XD I'll be heading to work in a bit but yup, unless the pharmacy is unusually busy today, I should post as usual. ^^ XD)

Lycoris nodded slowly and although her smile faded, she tried to look as strong as possible for Alex's sake. She hugged him again silently, as though his warmth was the tranquilizer she needed to remain under control.

Nathan chuckled a little but his eyes had looks of curiosity as he looked at Helena and asked,

"Did you go to many places like this for traveling experience? Or did you have work to take care of there? And how do other places compare to Devenshire?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:42 pm

(Ok.  XD)

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently, kindly, he said,

"I'm here for you always, Lycoris, and I won't ever leave you.  You just lean on me, ok?"

Helena happily replied, "Well, it was mostly for traveling purposes.  My work isn't really popular enough that it catches the attention of people from other lands.  I'd like my popularity to get there someday, of course, but I know I'll have to work really hard to get there.

As for what these places are like, well, as I said, some cities are really huge.  Devenshire is just a small town but there are capital cities like Lessire.  It's quite lovely although perhaps a bit too crowded for my liking.  Some places have lots of trees while others are more grassland-like.  Then other places have lots of water, like the ocean or lakes, and there are places that are full of sand.  Not as many people live in those places although there are some."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Lycoris nodded and although a lone tear had trickled down her cheek, she quickly wiped it away and gave Alex a grateful, loving smile, appreciating his support, knowing that he was the only one left for her.

Nathan looked thoughtful as he took in all the information from Helena and nodding, he said,

"There's a lot of variety in lands in the humans' world. It isn't the same in the gods' world. Most towns and cities there are surrounded by grass, trees and forests and there are only a few overlooking the ocean. Blacklily and other smaller towns in the sky are the only ones that are different. I'd love visit the different places of your world one day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 12:13 am

Alex felt happy and relieved that Lycoris appeared to be better and realizing the time, he asked,

"Lycoris, are you hungry?"

Helena smiled lovingly and replied, "We can definitely make that happen.  The human world is wonderful although the gods' world is wonderful, too.  I mean, we don't have cities in the sky like you all do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: