Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:43 am

(I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow but I'm here.  XD)

Helena nodded and taking a breath, she summoned the wind, lifting her body off the ground.  Then she moved her hands to direct the win to carry her away from Nathan.  She was able to keep up the spell although it was a little slow moving from one place to another.

Alex said,

"If you want to see the others, they're all inside.  Matt might be up as well."

Ryan looked curiously at Lycoris, wondering why she wasn't saying anything.

Alex turned back to Lycoris and said,

Let's just hope they go inside soon and that their visit won't be long.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:47 am

(Take your time. I am doing my hair at the same time as well so I might be a bit slow as well. XD)

Nathan observed as Helena cast the spell and used the wind to carry her from one place to another, although she was a little slow. He nodded and said,

"Keep it up, love. Just concentrate and let your body be one with the wind."

Lycoris noticed that Alex didn't answer her question but she didn't say anything. Meanwhile, Lisianthus shook her head and replied,

"I am here to talk to my cousin for a little bit, Alex, if you don't mind."

She had an insistent look on her face, giving Alex a meaningful look that she had waited for a day as she promised but she needed to talk to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 4:54 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Helena continued to focus on the spell, letting the wind carry her.  She let her body be one with the wind and she picked up a little speed.  She moved through the trees and before long, she was out of sight.

Alex replied, "I-I really don't think that's a good idea, Sia.  I'm sure you mean well but I don't think Lycoris is ready yet."

He looked to Lycoris and said,

They only just got here but you tell me if you don't want to talk to Sia.  I believe you don't but I don't want to speak for you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:10 am

Nathan smiled to himself as Helena did better on casting the spell. A little loudly, he said,

"That was wonderful, love. Now let the wind carry you back."

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows slightly and said, "I won't take long and well, Lycoris can speak for her own, right? She'd tell me if she didn't want to talk although Lycoris, we really need to talk things out."

She looked at her, wondering why she had been silent so far. Meanwhile, although Lycoris truly felt that it was a better idea to stay away from Lisianthus at least for this time, it was as though there was a compelling voice inside her head telling her to hear her, go along. Before she knew it, she replied to Alex,

You-you can let her talk to me. It's ok.

(Matthew should really wake up soon and figure things out for Lycoris before she loses it. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:17 am

Helena did as Nathan asked and she commanded the wind to carry her back to her starting position.  She kept up the pace and soon, her feet landed gently on the ground.  She then dissipated the spell and happily asked,

"Did I do ok?"

(lol  Ok.  XD)

Alex ignored Lisianthus and looking at Lycoris, he asked,

Are you sure?  I know you're having trouble speaking and I know my presence comforts you.  I can tell her to back off on you.

Meanwhile, Matthew finally woke up and he sat up in bed, focusing his gazing, getting his bearings.  He knew what had happened since the shapeshifter had communicated with him while he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:34 am

Nathan grinned and approaching Helena happily, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gazing into her eyes, he said,

"Outstanding as usual, love. You learn pretty quickly, you know."

Although Lycoris wasn't sure, there continued to be a driving force inside her that made her reply,

It-it's ok, Alex. I'll hold up. Nothing she says will change how I feel but let me hear what she has to say.

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter was by Matthew's side and she observed him as he finally woke up. She looked at him and quietly said,

"You're awake."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 am

Helena smiled lovingly at Nathan and replied, "I want to make my teacher proud of me and it looks like I did.  And Fiona and Romeo helped me out lots."

Alex nodded and replied,

Ok, but communicate with me right away if you need me.

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and asked, "Do you want me to leave you two alone?"

Matthew looked at the shapeshifter and smiling a bit, he replied, "Yeah, I am.  That was a good rest and I feel better.  I wish things had turned out differently for Nerine, though.  I really hoped that my treatment could have saved her."

He looked a little sad as he said those latter words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 am

Fiona flapped her wings happily while Romeo barked excitedly. Nathan smirked and replied, "Your teacher is very proud indeed."

He leaned for a sweet, loving kiss as a reward for Helena's efforts.

Lycoris nodded to Alex and reached out to squeeze his hand gently, silently telling him that she would call for him if she needed him. Lisianthus turned to Ryan and smiling a bit at him, she said, "If that's ok with you, cutie. Maybe you and Alex can chat a little? I won't take long. I just need to talk a few things out with Lycoris."

The shapeshifter looked gently at Matthew and replied, "You did what you could. You could have done nothing but you gave it your best."

She paused then said, "You might have better luck helping Lycoris. She's the one who seems like she needs your help at the moment."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:58 am

Helena happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms lovingly around Nathan's neck and pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She loved being rewarded like this and Nathan was the best teacher ever.

Alex kissed Lycoris on her forehead and said,

I won't be far.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that's fine with me."

He turned to Alex and said, "Let's let the ladies talk for a few minutes."

Although Alex was reluctant to leave Lycoris' side, he let go of her and walked with Ryan inside the house.

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Why?  What's going on with Lycoris exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:22 am

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more blissful moments, before the kiss was eventually broken. He smiled happily at her and said,

"You're the best student I've ever had, you know."

After Ryan and Alex went inside, Lisianthus approached Lycoris to talk to her. She felt a little nervous especially that Lycoris was extremely quiet and her expression wasn’t exactly comforting, but she was determined to patch things up with her cousin.

"Umm how are you doing, Lycoris?"

Lycoris just nodded slowly but her expression didn't change. It was almost cold. Although Lycoris had warmed up during the time she spent with Alex, just being close to Lisianthus brought the dark thoughts to her mind all over again.

Lisianthus sighed inwardly at Lycoris' lack of response, but she tentatively continued,

"I-I know what you are thinking, Lycoris. I know you blame me for Nerine's death. But-but Nerine was my cousin, too, Lycoris. I went into that captain's mansion just to save her. I failed her, yes, but I never meant for things to go this way."

The shapeshifter sighed a bit and replied, "Well, it started after we returned from the captain's mansion. While Alex calmed down eventually, Lycoris' powers started getting out of control. Alex calmed her down although yesterday, she seemed to lose control over them again in her sleep. And well, she was in denial for a good part of the day yesterday until I, um, went a bit harsh on her. She got better but she hasn't been speaking since then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 am

Helena blushed and replied, "Aww and you're the best teacher ever.  And the bestest husband, lover, kisser..."

She looked on dreamily at Nathan.

As Alex and Ryan were inside, Alex said, "Listen, Ryan, they really shouldn't be alone.  Lycoris isn't in a good place."

Ryan replied, "What do you mean?"

Matthew looked deep in thought and replied, "Well, this is just a guess since I've only started studying on this but it seems like Lycoris is experiencing emotional trauma?  It's affecting her.  I'd need to talk to her to be sure but that would be my initial guess."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:55 am

Nathan gazed dreamily back at Helena and chuckling, he said,

"You make me sound like the knight of your dreams, love. Am I? Am I everything you've ever seen in a husband?"

Lycoris continued to say nothing, although her body was starting to tremble. It was getting hard to keep herself in control. Part of her just wanted to tell Lisianthus to stop talking and go away. Why did she even agree to talk to her?

But Lisianthus went on gently, "I didn’t tell any of you that I planned to attack because I knew you would stop me. And I-I couldn’t trust that shapeshifter or her mother. I wanted to save you, Lycoris. I know you wanted to hand yourself over but I wanted to protect you."

Lycoris bit her lower lip and it took all her strength to hold her tears back. This was only becoming more difficult. None of what Lisianthus said made her feel better. It only hurt more; to imagine all over again what could have happened if Lisianthus hadn't just acted on her own like that. She would have successfully given her powers to the captain and Nerine would have been free and happily alive.

"Please stop...stop..." whispered Lycoris ever so softly, pushing the words out of her throat desperately.

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and nodding, she said, "Maybe. You're the doctor here although that sounds sensible. Lycoris used to speak alright until Nerine's death finally set in her mind, so the shock might be the reason behind her silence now? And can you figure out what's wrong with her powers? It's worrying Alex. He's been by her side to keep her under control but it doesn't seem to get any better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:03 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, and more.  I never imagined I'd find you, my Nathan."

She sighed happily, her eyes only focused on him.

Alex explained to Ryan what had been happening to Lycoris.  Ryan looked worried and replied,

"I see.  Well, we mustn't leave them by themselves for long, for either of their sake."

Matthew asked, "What do you mean, that her powers don't seem to be getting any better?  Like do they go out of control if she's upset?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:16 am

Nathan continued to gaze lovingly at Helena and only held her closer in his arms. He reached out to caress her right cheek gently and flirtatiously replied,

"And I never thought I'd find you, my Helena. You're the perfect woman. No other woman even comes close."

Although Lisianthus should have listened, hearing Lycoris speak pushed her to talk more. She said, "I am so sorry, Lycoris. But you're my only family now and I-I don't want us to be on these terms. I am sorry I failed Nerine but please...please don't blame me for trying to save you both."

"Stop, please..." Lycoris only whispered again, desperately begging Lisianthus. Her body only trembled further and her head hanged down, that Lisianthus didn't notice the purple glowing that returned to Lycoris' eyes or her darkening expression.

She went on, "I can't stop, Lycoris. Please, I don't want to leave until we are on good terms again. I-I don't ask for your forgiveness. I know I am partly responsible, I know I failed Nerine but..."

"I said stop!"

The scream came at the top of Lycoris' lungs as dark magic waves suddenly appeared all around her and thrust Lisianthus backwards with full force. Lisianthus screamed at the pain of the hit but it didn't stop there; for she found herself surrounded by a dark magic ball and floating mid-air, controlled by a now different Lycoris; her eyes were fully glowing in purple, her expression was dark and sinister and powerful dark magic surrounding her body.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied,

"Yeah, that would be the correct way of putting it. That happened a couple of times and she would only calm down when Alex comforted her. And umm, I don't know if this is of any significance but her other self hadn't shown up since what happened."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 am

Helena blushed and leaning in, she sweetly kissed Nathan on his lips, feeling loved and blessed by his presence.

Ryan sensed something wrong and said, "Quick, we have to go back outside now.  Something's wrong."

Alex nodded and he and Ryan ran back outside.  There, they witnessed such a sight and Alex turned to Lycoris and said,

"Lycoris, listen to me.  Please stop this.  This isn't you.  I know it isn't."

Matthew looked curious and replied, "Huh, that is interesting now.  I definitely need to see Lycoris right away.  I have to investigate this for myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:35 am

Nathan returned the kiss ever so sweetly, drawing Helena even closer to him and pouring all his love and passion into the kiss. He truly wanted nothing more but having Helena be with him always, for he found peace and happiness just in her company.

Lycoris turned in the direction of Alex's voice, a cold expression covering her darkened face. Her eyes had nothing but a powerful purple glow. She replied huskily,

"Why would I stop? She needs to be punished for what she did. She killed Nerine. She has to pay for what she did to her. This is me alright. I am just making her pay for her mistake."

The dark magic ball in which she had Lisianthus entrapped was suddenly filled with dark magic waves, attacking her mercilessly. Lisianthus screamed and cried in pain but there was nothing she could do.

The shapeshifter nodded and as she was about to reply, she thought heard a commotion from outside. She got up and looking through the window at the gardens, her eyes widened at the sight before her. She slowly said,

"Uhh you might want to look at this. Lycoris' powers...fully unleashed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:42 am

Helena continued to kiss Nathan happily for a few more precious, loving moments and once the kiss was broken, she happily said,

"Everything is perfect now because of you."

Alex rushed to Lycoris and hugging her tightly, he said,

"Hey, I understand.  Believe me, I do.  But this isn't going to help things.  You want to kill your own cousin?  Haven't we lost plenty already?"

Meanwhile, Ryan used his dark magic to try to break through the dark magic ball that surrounded Lisianthus, trying to free her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:48 am

Nathan smirked and replied happily,

"And everything is perfect because of you, love. I am the luckiest man in the world to have you."

He gazed at her lovingly for a few more moments then said, "Do you want to call it a day? I don't want to push you. You did so well today."

Although Lycoris seemed to be slightly shaken by Alex's hug, she frowned and concentrating, she replied in the same dark voice,

"I don't want my cousin. I wanted my sister. The sister she killed. She doesn't deserve to live. You should help me!"

She concentrated on hurting Lisianthus further, who was slowly losing consciousness because of the merciless attacks. But as she felt a disturbance coming from Ryan's direction, she suddenly unleashed a dark magic wave to attack him as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:58 am

Helena looked thoughtful and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, I think we should stop for tonight.  It wouldn't be a good idea to push myself and we should reward these guys for helping me out."

She looked on happily at Fiona and Romeo.

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and said,

"I am trying to help you.  I'm on your side always, Lycoris, but this isn't what my darling would have wanted.  She loves you and she wouldn't want you to do this."

Ryan saw the dark magic attack aimed at him and he deflected it away from him in time.  Meanwhile, Alex used his telepathy and communicating to the shapeshifter, he said,

Please, we need your help now.

(I should get off for the night now since I'm getting sleepy and all but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Fiona and Romeo looked excited at the mention of being rewarded and smiling happily, Nathan said,

"Okay. Well, we do need to get Fiona her birdcage and maybe we can buy them treats as well. Is there a pet shop in town where we can get these things, love?"

Lycoris' body relaxed a little in Alex's arms as he continued to hold her and his warmth and words reached out to her. Her eyes' color fluttered between the purple glow and her own blue eyes, although she hadn't let down the magic around Lisianthus yet. Softly, she whispered as she shook her head and trembled,

"Nerine...She is watching us and she-she'd be angry at me, right? But I am angry at Sia. I am so angry at her, Alex. If she hadn't intervened, if she hadn't acted on her own..."

Her demeanor seemed to flutter with her fluttering eye color but Alex was definitely reaching out to her.

As the shapeshifter continued to observe the sight from Matthew's window, she heard Alex's telepathic message. She sighed to herself and looking at Matthew, she said,

"Are you coming? Alex is reaching out to me. I'll help but not because I care the least about that queen. Only because she's mine to kill."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, there is.  It has plenty of pet supplies and you'll get to see what pets here are like."

Alex continued to hug Lycoris and replied, "Hey, I understand.  You know, a part of me is angry at Sia, too.  But hurting her isn't going to help.  This isn't what my darling would have wanted and I know that you really don't want to do this, either.  

Please, I know how hard this is for you.  This is so hard for me, too.  But we'll get through this together, I promise.  I won't leave your side."

Meanwhile, Ryan continued to use his magic to punch at the dark magic ball surrounding Lisianthus.  He started to make some progress, trying his best to rescue her quickly.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  My help is definitely needed now."

He got out of bed and walked with the shapeshifter as they headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Nathan smiled and nodding happily, he said, "That sounds like a good idea. Let's get going then."

Fiona happily headed to land on Helena's shoulder while Romeo waited for her to pick him up. Then Nathan offered her his arm then let her lead the way back to town and the pet shop.

Lycoris calmed down even more as Alex continued to comfort her, and the purple glow in her eyes faded away completely, snapping her back to her senses. She reached out to hold onto Alex and whispered,

"I-I told her to stop...What-what was I thinking? What was I doing? This-this isn't right. I didn't want to do this, I-I...What's wrong with me?"

The magic around her had calmed down and the dark magic ball around Lisianthus weakened, allowing Ryan to break through it easily. However, Lisianthus had already fallen unconscious, severely hurt by the attack.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:44 pm

(I like your siggie btw.  I forgot to mention it earlier.  ^^)

Happily holding onto Nathan's arm while scooping up Romeo in her arms and then waiting for Fiona to get on her shoulder, Helena led the way out of the forests and back towards town.  Along the way, she said,

"That was a wonderful training session and it felt great to get back into magic."

Alex hugged Lycoris and rubbed her back.  He gently said, "I know, Lycoris.  I-I shouldn't have ever left your side.  You'll be ok.  We'll figure out what's going on."

Ryan had reached Lisianthus and holding her in his arms, he said, "Sia, come on.  Wake up.  It's over now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 11:26 pm

(Thanks. ^^ This is supposed to be how I imagine the shapeshifter to be, minus her scars. XD)

Fiona chirped while Romeo barked happily, agreeing with Helena's comment. Nathan smiled and said,

"We'll do this everyday until you are a master sorceress, love. You have such a talent, you know. You learn exceptionally fast."

Lycoris held onto Alex tightly, not wanting to let go. She just tearfully whispered,

"I-I am sorry. Don't leave me again. I shouldn't have asked you to leave. I am scared, Alex. I-I am sorry, I am so sorry..."

Lisianthus groaned in pain as she heard Ryan's voice and opening her eyes slightly, she softly whispered,

"Ryan..."

Before she fell unconscious again, overwhelmed by her injuries. She had gotten a taste of Lycoris' full-fledged power and it severely injured her.

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter and Matthew made it at the site although the shapeshifter observed that the situation had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:29 am

(Oooh I see.  And I'm back now and I'll post more after I'm free.  XD)

Helena smiled and replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  I do have the best teacher, after all, though.  I doubt I could learn this quickly if I had another teacher."

She gazed at Nathan a little flirtatiously.

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and gently replied, "I'm never leaving you again.  That's a promise."

He saw that the shapeshifter and Matthew had arrived and Alex said,

"Matt, you're awake.  Thank goodness.  Can you check up on Sia first?  I have things handled here."

Matthew nodded and approached Lisianthus and Ryan.  Ryan said, "Please help her.  I-I don't know how serious her injuries are and I'm not a doctor or healer."

Matthew replied, "Yes, I'll help her now."

(You can tell me how serious Lisianthus' injuries are.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: