Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 3:50 am

(Welcome back. xD)

Nathan looked back slyly at Helena and replied, "Oh really? So had it been another teacher, you wouldn't have focused as much, love?"

(Ahh they're pretty severe with bad cuts and burns all around her body but nothing Matthew can't heal. XD She might be in a coma-like state for a bit though although it's certain there's no risk for her life.)

The shapeshifter coldly observed from far as Matthew went to check on Lisianthus, not minding if she would end up dead although preferring otherwise, as she wanted to take revenge on her herself. Distracting herself, she approached Alex and Lycoris and asked,

"What happened? I thought things were under control."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:17 am

(Thanks.  Free now so I'm here and I'll be multi-tasking.  Also, random thing but I bought early access to Magical Diary: Wolf Hall so I can play and test the full version game whenever I want although I have no idea when I'll have time because of editing.  XD)

Helena nodded and replied, "That's right, my prince.  No one else would have been nearly as wonderful a teacher as you are."

She looked thoughtful and then added, "You know, I am surprised that I can stay focused as I am.  I mean, you're so incredibly handsome and loving, so I would have been more distracted than focused."

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Matthew examined Lisianthus' body and then he proceeded to heal the cuts and burns on her body.  Once he was done, he turned to Ryan and said, "Let's take her inside.  She'll be out for a while although I have no idea how long, but she'll regain consciousness."

Ryan nodded and gently picking up Lisianthus, he carried her inside the house.

Alex replied, "It's my fault.  Sia wanted to talk to Lycoris alone and although I warned Sia that it wasn't a good idea, she insisted and Lycoris assured me that she'd be all right.  So Ryan and I went inside and then it seems like Sia accidentally provoked Lycoris?"

He looked to Lycoris for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 am

(Oooh coolies. Let me know how it is although I should probably play the first game first. XD)

Nathan actually blushed at Helena's comment and chuckling, he looked flirtatiously at her and said, 

"Oh really? So my handsome looks can actually distract you, hm? Maybe we can look for another magic instructor then so I don't end up slowing your progress down?"

Lycoris nodded quietly although she continued holding on tightly to Alex as though she was afraid to let go. The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Sounds the queen to me."

She glanced at Lisianthus' unconscious before Ryan carried her inside then looking back at Lycoris, she said, 

"It looked like you didn't hold anything back. You were fully using your powers there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:37 am

(Will do.  I have a couple of deadlines coming up with editing so my gaming time will be severely limited but after I get those done, then I'll try to sneak in time to try out more Wolf Hall.  I looked at the Hanako forums and so far, it sounds like people are enjoying it.  XD)

Helena immediately shook her head and replied, "No way, my prince.  I refuse to have a teacher that isn't you."

She pouted cutely at Nathan, and meanwhile, the group had made it back to Devenshire and they were heading towards the pet shop.

Alex added, "But Lycoris wasn't in control of her powers.  It was like her emotions were controlling them?  Is that what happened, Lycoris?"

He held onto Lycoris as well, assuring her that he wouldn't leave her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:45 am

(Coolies and good luck with work. XD And yup, I trust any game made by Hanako is probably fun to play although it's been a really long time since I've played anything made by them. XD)

Nathan chuckled happily and replied, "Aww I am thinking in your best interests, love. I wouldn't want to slow down your progress. Or maybe I should wear a mask to hide my handsome face while you train."

He winked happily at her as the party made their way through town to the pet shop.

Lycoris nodded immediately, and looked even more depressed as she recalled what happened. She barely whispered,

"I-I didn't mean to hurt her. I don't know what happened. I-I suddenly lost control over myself and all I felt was anger and hatred. I...I didn't want to go so far..."

The shapeshifter took a breath and replied, "She deserved it if you ask me but I think I heard Matthew say she was going to be all right. You need to have him check over you as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 am

(Aww yeah, I hear you.  XD)

Helena giggled and replied, "You know, seeing your handsome face actually motives me to work harder, so you shouldn't wear a mask to hide your handsome features."

She winked at Nathan and the group made it to the entrance of the pet shop.  She said,

"Here we are.  We can get pet supplies and treats for Fiona and Romeo."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, she's right.  Once Matt makes sure that Sia will be ok, then he should check on you.  Maybe he can figure out what's going on with your powers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 am

Nathan nodded and followed Helena to inside the pet shop. He looked around as he could see the different animals of the humans' world and commented,

"Wow, lots of creatures here. I need a tour of this place to get to know the different kinds of animals and birds."

Lycoris nodded in agreement, hoping inwardly that Matthew would be able to explain things to her before she lost her sanity. She continued holding tightly to Alex, not wanting to let go of him for a moment. 

The shapeshifter said, "Let's go back inside then. He's probably tending to that queen but he'll check over Lycoris as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 am

Helena happily replied, "I can tell you about the different pets here."

The group walked to an area where a few puppies were running around in a play area, and Helena said,

"These are puppies, baby dogs.  They're like Romeo except that they don't have wings and they don't possess magic."

The puppies looked at the group and barked cutely.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok."

He turned to Lycoris and asked, "Ready to go back inside?  I'll take you back to our room and Matt can come up when he's free."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:02 am

Romeo looked curiously at the group of puppies and barked back at them, wondering about the creatures that looked similar to him. Nathan observed them curiously as well and replied, 

"They're adorable and strangely similar to Romeo indeed. But cute nevertheless."

Lycoris nodded slowly but she replied quietly, "I-I want to check on Sia. Make sure she's alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:09 am

Helena smiled and replied, "Yup, they sure are."

The puppies continued to bark happily and wag their tails at the group.  Helena pointed to another area that had a few kittens and she said,

"And over there are kittens.  They're baby cats.  See how soft and adorable they are?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, we'll check on her.  I'm sure Sia's fine, and Matt's a good doctor."

He helped Lycoris to her feet and then, with the shapeshifter, they all headed back inside.

Meanwhile, Matthew, Ryan, and Lisianthus were in the living room, and Matthew was attending to Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:13 am

Nathan looked at the kittens closely and touched by how adorable they were, he said,

"Aww they are definitely cute. I don't think we have similar creatures to these in the gods' world. They're exceptionally adorable."

Lycoris and the shapeshifter followed Alex to inside the house and to the living room, where Lisianthus was still unconscious. As they approached the party, Lycoris shakily whispered,

"How-how is she? Is she badly injured?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:18 am

A couple of the kittens approached the group and they looked at Matthew cutely, meowing softly.  Helena smiled and replied,

"I'm surprised there are no such similar pets in the gods' world.  Would you like to hold one of them, Nathan?"

Just then, an assistant approached the group and she said, "You may pet and hold the kittens if you'd like."

Matthew turned to Lycoris and smiling a bit, he said,

"Hey, Lycoris.  Sia will be fine.  I healed her injuries.  She's just knocked out for the time being but she'll wake up although I don't know when that'll be.

I should check up on you as well.  There's nothing more I can do for Sia although I would like to know how this all exactly happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:26 am

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "Sure, I'd like that."

He reached out to hold one of the kittens gently and softly petted her. He smiled warmly and said, 

"Aww it is so adorable and tiny."

Lycoris nodded and slowly replied,

"I-I don't know exactly. Sia asked to talk to me and I-I agreed. She-she kept saying things about how she didn't mean to hurt Nerine and-and I told her to stop, but she kept going on and before I knew it, I had released my powers at her. I felt nothing but anger and it-it was as though it is controlling me, pushing me to hurt her. I was aware of what I was doing but I still went at it anyways..."

She teared up and looked as though she was about to break down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:37 am

The kitten Nathan was holding meowed softly at Nathan and enjoyed as Nathan petted her.  The assistant commented,

"Her name's Mindy."

Helena added, "Mindy's seem to have taken a liking to you, Nathan."

Mindy continued to meow happily at Nathan and looked at him cutely, as though asking him to take her as his pet.

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see."

The gears started to turn in his head and he added, "Lycoris, this is just a guess but I'm thinking that what happened may be connected to your other self?  Maybe she's unconsciously acting out?"

He remembered that the shapeshifter told him about how Lycoris' other self hadn't appeared since the events surrounding Nerine's death.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:42 am

Nathan chuckled happily and couldn't resist Mindy's cute meows and soft looks. Looking at Helena, he said,

"What do you think, love? I like Mindy but I don't want to overwhelm you with taking care of too many pets at our home although this is just temporary."

Lycoris' eyes widened in surprise as she heard what Matthew said and she felt even more worried. After a moment, she slowly replied,

"I-I haven't felt her presence since what happened to Nerine. It's not like before. But something...something is missing. My other self didn't like Nerine in the first place so why would she want to avenge her, take out her anger on Sia?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:50 am

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww I like her, too, and I certainly would be happy if you want to adopt her as your pet."

She looked to Fiona and Romeo and asked, "What do you two think?"

Mindy continued to meow happily at Nathan.

Matthew replied, "That is a good question.  Lycoris, I would like to talk to you more about this later when you feel calm and ready to do so.  I don't wish to push you now with this, especially after what happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 am

Fiona flapped her wings happily while Romeo barked cutely, both agreeing that Mindy could be a part of their family. Nathan chuckled and replied, 

"Well then, it's decided."

He turned to the shop assistant and said, "I'll pick up Mindy to be our new pet."

He petted her gently, hoping she was happy she would join them.

Lycoris nodded slowly although she didn't look any less depressed. She quietly replied, 

"Just...I just want to know if this will keep getting worse. Will-will I eventually lose control over myself completely?"

She looked distressed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 am

Mindy meowed happily and purred as Nathan petted her.  The assistant smiled and said,

"Awww wonderful.  Mindy will sure have wonderful people taking care of her.  Would you like anything else?"

Helena said, "Ahh yes, we'd like to look for a nice birdhouse for Fiona here."

The assistant nodded and replied, "Certainly.  We have some nice birdhouses over here."

She led the way to where the birdhouses were.

(Nathan and Helena are going to have a zoo at this point.  lol)

Matthew replied, "I really don't think that's going to happen.  Lycoris, I will look into your situation more.  I promise.  For now, Alex is helping you to stay calm, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:03 am

(Yeah, I totally agree. I think they're going a bit overboard with the animal love. Razz

The party followed the assistant to where the birdhouses were and as there was a large collection, they observed them carefully. There was a beautiful blue birdhouse and Fiona immediately flew off Helena's shoulder and stood on it, chirping happily as though she was picking that one.

Lycoris nodded slowly and instinctively held on more tightly to Alex, hoping his presence would calm her and prevent such a thing from happening again. The shapeshifter commented,

"I'll also look into our father's notes. Maybe there is anything that can help explain what's going on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 am

(lol  Razz)

Helena smiled and replied, "You like this one, Fiona?  If so, then we'll definitely get it for you."

She turned to the assistant and said, "We'll take this birdhouse and we'd like to get a few treats for our friends here."

The assistant smiled and replied, "Sure thing.  Will that be it?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "That would be great.  I do have a couple of working theories on what's happening but I don't want to say until I can be more certain.  But I can say that it's most likely Lycoris' other self unconsciously acting out and her powers are linked to her emotions.  It's unusual but not unheard of.  And as long as Alex is with Lycoris, her powers can be kept in check."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:24 am

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be it, miss."

He looked to Fiona, Romeo and Mindy and asked, "Would you like anything else?"

Fiona and Romeo chirped and barked, both saying they were good.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, that's easy for now, I guess. I don't think Alex will leave Lycoris' side in any case."

Lycoris nodded slowly and held on more tightly to Alex, hoping that having him close would be more than enough.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 am

Mindy purred happily, snuggling close to Nathan.  Helena giggled and commented, "I understand now how you must have felt when Romeo would give me attention, my prince."

Meanwhile, the assistant gathered the items that the couple requested and rang up the total.

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and held onto her as well, reassuring her with his presence that he wouldn't leave her side.  

Matthew smiled softly at Lycoris and added, "Lycoris, I promise you that we'll figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 am

Nathan paid for the items they purchased and gave the assistant the money. He chuckled at Helena's comment and carrying Mindy in his arms, he continued petting her gently and said, 

"Well, I hope my Helena wouldn't be jealous now. Guess you'll have to share."

He winked happily at her and after they thanked the assistant, they went out of the pet shop.

Lycoris nodded to Matthew and quietly said, "Thank you. I-I just don't want to hurt anyone else."

She paused then whispered, "Please get well, Sia. Nerine would never forgive me if I hurt you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:44 am

Helena giggled and commented,

"Awww Mindy's definitely taken a liking to you, my prince, but I can't blame her.  You're infinitely wonderful, you know.

So should we head back to our place?  At least we can drop off our things and give these guys their treats."

Ryan looked at Lycoris and gently replied, "Sia will be fine.  Matthew's assured me as much, and I'll explain things to her when she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 6:48 am

Nathan nodded and replied, 

"Sounds like a good idea to me and we can rest a little after your lesson, love."

He followed Helena as she led the way back to her apartment.

(I wouldn't be so sure, Ryan. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Please do and I-I am sorry, Ryan. I never meant to hurt her in this way."

The shapeshifter observed the sight but only had an expression of disgust on her face although thankfully, her hood hid it all. Part of her wanted to take advantage of Lisianthus' state and finish her right then and there, but if it hadn't been that Alex and Lycoris wouldn't take in such an occurring right then, she would have acted on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: