Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:53 am

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "Aww you just keep flattering me but I love it."

She giggled and added, "I can't wait to cook more for you and when I have time, I can try baking some desserts for you.  That's always fun."

Alex replied,

Lycoris, you could never be a burden on me.  I promise you.  It's good that we can communicate like this so please, if you want to talk to me but you can't use your voice, this will work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 am

Nathan grinned at the mention of desserts and nodding happily, he said,

"I'd love that. I'm fond of sweets actually so I'd love to try what you make."

Lycoris sadly replied, 

I-I will. I am relieved this worked. I-I was afraid your patience runs out with me because of my silence. I am sorry. I don't know what's happening to me. I-I try to talk but my-my voice just wouldn't come out, like I would break down if I talked...
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:04 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Me, too.  I love all kinds of desserts but I must admit that I have a fondness for chocolate cake.  It tastes so sweet and it has just the right texture, you know?"

Alex replied,

We'll figure this out and please, don't worry about me losing my patience with you.  That will never happen, I promise.  Perhaps it might be a medical problem but if so, we'll have to wait until Matt wakes up.

In the meantime, do you feel up to talking about your nightmare?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:13 am

Nathan didn't look too excited at the mention of chocolate and replied,

"Umm I'm fond of sweets except chocolate. That's strange, I know. You remind me of Ilya; she used to like chocolates very much but I am more fond of vanilla myself."

Lycoris looked saddened but nodding slowly, she replied,

Nerine...she was there. I-I saw what happened to her, or rather, my imagination of it. It-it was terrible and I couldn't do anything to save her, no matter what. It-it kept repeating again and again, and she would blame me for not being able to save her. I-I know that's not what Nerine's spirit told you but I can't help it...It-it was so real and horrible I...

Her eyes teared up again and her breaths became shallow as she started to panic, recalling her nightmare.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:24 am

Helena couldn't help but giggle a bit and replied, "You know, it's rare to find someone who isn't fond of chocolate although I know some people have chocolate allergies.  But it's all good.  I can certain make vanilla cake, too, and I think everyone likes vanilla.  it's kind of like a universal flavor."

Alex immediately hugged Lycoris and replied,

Hey, it's ok.  I'm sorry.  I-I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me.  I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, I promise.  You feel safe with me, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:36 am

Nathan nodded happily and replied, 

"I know, right? I like any sweets that are vanilla-flavored, be it cakes, biscuits or otherwise. Hmm maybe you can make that cake that comes half in vanilla, half in chocolate? This way, we're both satisfied."

He chuckled happily at his comment.

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly and holding on to him, she nodded and replied,

I-I do. I don't feel safe except with you, Alex. I-I just wish I could be of strength to you as you are to me. I know you say I am not a burden to you but you-you are also having a hard time and instead of helping you, I-I...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 am

Helena giggled happily and replied, "You know, I like that idea a lot and I could do it, too.  Oh and do you like strawberry desserts, Nathan?  I like them a lot, too."

Alex replied,

Hey, it's ok, Lycoris.  It's true that I'm still struggling to deal with my darling being gone forever.  I wish she were here with us and that we could all be happy together.  But I know her spirit is watching over us and she wants us to be happy.  We have to try, for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 am

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, 

"Yes, I like strawberries as well especially when they are used with vanilla in desserts. They make a wonderful combination of flavors, don't you think?"

He continued eating his food happily, gazing fondly at Helena all the time.

Lycoris replied,

I-I know. I am trying for her sake but-but it hurts so. I want to be strong for her, for you but-but am I really that strong? I am barely holding up, preventing myself from losing control and breaking down. I-I just can't imagine she's gone. It shouldn't have gone like that. Things shouldn't have ended like that...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's true and they also go along well with chocolate.  Strawberries are quite lovely to have and fortunately, they're ripe at this time of year."

She continued to eat her fried rice, soon after finishing up.

Alex replied,

I know.  She wasn't supposed to be gone like that.  Part of me still can't believe she's no longer here.  But that isn't exactly right.  I mean, physically, she isn't here, but her spirit is always with us.  We'll always love her and she'll always love us and love is what keeps us strong, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:06 am

Nathan nodded happily and soon finished up as well. He got up and collecting the empty dishes and utensils, he said, 

"Let me take care of the cleanup, love. You should probably check on Fiona and Romeo?"

Lycoris nodded slowly although her tears were trickling down. She replied,

It's just not fair. It's not fair. She didn't deserve that. I-I was the one supposed to go, and she was supposed to come back to you and continue your happy life together. It-it shouldn't have gone like that...

Part of her wanted to say that it was the captain's fault and that he deserved to be punished from it but she prevented herself, trying to push away the bad thoughts from taking over her mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:15 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Thank you, Nathan.  You can put away the leftovers in a container and place it in the icebox.  In the meantime, I'll see how Fiona and Romeo are doing."

She gave Nathan a quick peck on the lips and then she walked over to where Fiona and Romeo were.

Alex nodded and replied,

I know, Lycoris.  You know, part of me still blames myself.  I mean, if I hadn't let my darling go out that day, she might still be alive.  I would have definitely made a different choice if I had known.  But we can't change the past.  We can only learn from it and try to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 am

Fiona and Romeo had happily finished eating their food as well as drinking some water, and Fiona had flown away to continue exploring the house. Romeo was also playing nearby, wagging his tail and flying around although at shorter heights than Fiona. 

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied,

It-it isn't your fault. It's definitely mine before anything. I-I should have handed myself over from the very start. But I am such a terrible sister. I remained in hide while she was suffering there and look how it ended. I-I'll never forgive myself.

But truthfully, Lycoris would have handed herself over successfully if Lisianthus hadn't intervened. It was like a voice kept repeating that thought in her head and she shook her head frantically, trying to push it away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 am

Helena smiled as she saw that Fiona and Romeo had finished their dinner and were now flying around.  She happily asked,

"Are you two happy?  I'm so happy that my prince let me get you both."

Alex replied,

Hey, that's not true.  You know, I know that you wanted to hand yourself over from the start but there were so many people who didn't want that.  Lycoris, it's no one's fault.  In the end, this was all a horrible tragedy and my darling understands that.  She does.  So don't blame yourself.  She wouldn't want you to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 am

Fiona happily flew over to Helena's shoulder and gave her a soft peck on the cheek, as though it was kissing her. Romeo was immediately jealous and wanting Helena's attention too, he ran over to her and tried to fly to her other shoulder but he couldn't, as he wouldn't make it to such a height. He barked and barked at her while wagging his tail, wanting her to pick him up and hold him. 

Although it was so hard for Lycoris to just let go like that and move on, she promised she would try just for Nerine's sake. She had to, for what it was what Nerine would have wanted and for Alex's sake too. She had to fight the voices in her head, the ones that told her to go after the captain and Lisianthus. She had to, she had to...

She nodded slowly and unable to say anything, she just hugged Alex and held on tightly to him, wanting his warmth to engulf and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:45 am

Helena giggled happily and taking the hint, she bent down and picked up Romeo in her arms.  She then walked over to a nearby couch and sitting down, she said,

"I love you both."

Alex understood and he hugged Lycoris, not saying anything, either.  He let his love and warmth engulf her, hoping that she would be able to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:53 am

Romeo barked happily and snuggled close to Helena, while Fiona rested happily on her shoulder. Meanwhile, Nathan was all done cleaning up and going back to the living room, he saw the sight before him and pouting a bit, he said,

"Oh uh. So I have to share you now? And on our wedding day, too?"

Lycoris continued holding on to Alex and she felt calmer in his embrace and presence. It was like him being there washed away the worries and fears on her mind. She quietly said to him,

I need you, Alex. I need you like never before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:00 am

Helena giggled and slyly replied, "Oh are you jealous?  But you know, there's more than enough room for you here, too."

She patted the space next to her on the sofa.

Alex replied,

I'm here for you, Lycoris.  I'm here for you always and I'm not going anywhere.  I promise you.

He continued to hug Lycoris, comforting her with his presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 am

Nathan continued to pout and replied, "Aha. So I do have to share. That's not fair, you know."

He sat on the sofa next to Helena but continued to pout.

Lycoris continued to hold to Alex and nodded to him gratefully, appreciating his presence so very much. She then smiled a bit and said,

You-you should eat dinner. I am better now. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:12 am

Helena giggled and looking at Fiona and Romeo, she asked, "Can you two go play by yourselves for a bit?  It seems like my husband is very jealous."

She gently set Romeo down on the floor.

Alex replied,

Ok, but you really should eat, too.  Even if you're unable to eat much, every bit helps and food is always soothing.  
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 am

Fiona flew away in understanding while Romeo seemed more reluctant. Although Helena set him down on the floor, he barked quietly at her and gave her cute puppy eyes, stroking his body against her legs as though he was asking her to pet him a little more.

Although Lycoris really didn't have an appetite, she decided to eat even if just a little bit for Alex's sake. So smiling a little, she nodded to him, agreeing to eat with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 am

Helena's heart warmed as Romeo gave her his cute look with his puppy eyes and she gently petted him and said,

"Awww boy, I'll play with you some more later.  I promise.  But now, I should spend time with Nathan.  It is our wedding day, after all."

Alex looked relieved that Lycoris agreed to eat and nodding, he said,

"Let's see what's for dinner."

He got up and helped Lycoris to her feet.  Then he escorted her to the table, where he had set the tray earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 am

Romeo reluctantly agreed but he barked cutely at Helena, as though he was saying she would play with him later. He then happily ran away to continue exploring the house a little more.

Nathan didn't say anything but he kept the pout on his face with his arms crossed.

Lycoris took her seat at the table as Alex helped her. Dinner looked quite delicious indeed although it had gotten a bit cold; it was composed of grilled turkey slices along with sweet potatoes puree, and a fresh coleslaw salad by its side. There was also pineapple juice to go along with the meal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:34 am

Helena then turned her attention to Nathan and said, "Awww now it's the two of us and it looks like my Nathan was feeling left out.  I should fix that but how?"

She looked a bit slyly at him and then wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

Alex looked at the meal before them and happily said, "It looks so delicious.  We should eat."

He guided Lycoris' hands to where the utensils and food and such were, and then he went ahead and started on his meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 am

As Helena leaned in to kiss him so sweetly, Nathan wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss ever so lovingly, drawing her closer to him and pouring all his love and romance into the kiss. After it was eventually over, he gazed happily in her eyes and replied,

"Now that made it up for me a little bit."

Lycoris started eating her dinner as well and although she didn't feel really hungry, she tried to eat as much as she could just for Alex's sake.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:42 am

Helena giggled and replied, "Aww I'm happy to hear that.  I should continue making things up with my husband, shouldn't I?"

She leaned in to give Nathan another sweet kiss.

Alex continued to eat and he would look at Lycoris to see how she was enjoying the meal.  Using his voice, he asked,

"Is the food ok?  I know it's gotten a bit cold but it still tastes delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: