Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 am

Night whinnied happily, bidding the couple good night. Nathan patted him happily and bid him good bignias well. He then led the way out of the stables and looking at Helena, he said,

"You should lead the way back, love."

Lycoris nodded and she smiled apologetically at Alex for putting him through all of this. A little later, the shapeshifter knocked on the door, carrying a tray of dinner for the couple. She said,

"Hey, you two. Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Ok, my prince."

As she led the way back to her apartment, Helena happily said to Fiona and Romeo,

"You'll get to see where we live.  It's small but cozy and it's home."

Alex turned to Lycoris and said, "I'll be right back.  I'll just get the door."

He got up and opening the door, he smiled at the shapeshifter and said,

"Hey, we're up and you brought dinner.  Thanks.  Allow me to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:42 am

Fiona and Romeo looked happy at the idea, chirping and barking happily. Nathan smiled and said,

"I am sure they will like it very much, as I did."

The shapeshifter nodded and handed the tray of dinner to Alex. She said,

"I made plenty for both of you. Umm I probably shouldn't go in because I am not sure how Lycoris will receive me but how is she?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 am

Helena smiled lovingly at Nathan and she continued to lead the way.  The group soon arrived back at Helena's apartment and after unlocking the door, she said,

"We're home."

Alex took the tray from the shapeshifter and quickly placed it on the table.  Then he returned to her and quietly said,

"Lycoris was doing ok but something strange happened just a little while ago."

He described what had happened to Lycoris when they took a nap.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now.  I'm planning on going out in the morning to get my hair done but I'll try to make one or two posts before I do so.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 4:47 pm

(Coolies, no problem. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As the group entered Helena's house, Fiona took off Helena's shoulder and happily flew around the house to explore. Romeo also jumped off her arms and barking happily, he started running and exploring the house. Nathan smiled at the sight and said,

"Well, they are already making themselves comfortable."

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows in concern as Alex told her of what happened and she was silent for a moment before she replied,

"Is Lycoris losing control over her powers? I thought what happened last night was because she was upset but you said she was feeling a bit better, unless she started breaking down again?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 5:49 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Helena giggled and replied, "Yup, they sure are.  I should go ahead and get some food for Fiona and Romeo, and then figure out what we're going to eat.  Are you in the mood for anything specific, my prince?"

Alex replied, "I-I think that maybe, subconsciously, there might still be problems.  It seemed like she was having some sort of nightmare before I was able to wake her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Nathan shook his head and smiling at Helena, he said,

"Nothing specific but you can impress me. We got quite a lot of vegetables and ingredients in the morning so show me the best you can make."

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, why don't you ask her about that? If she was having a nightmare and her powers started acting up, then it is more like she started losing control over them whenever she got too emotional. I don't know if this is how things are supposed to be but before everything, Lycoris seemed to control her powers just fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 pm

(Back now and I'll be here for the rest of the day.  ^^)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, you got it.  I think I have an idea."

She headed to the kitchen to get food and water first for Fiona and Romeo, and then she would start preparing dinner for Nathan and herself.

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  So if she keeps her emotions in check, then she won't lose control of her powers?  Is that how they work?  Is that how magical powers usually work?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 11:19 pm

(Coolies, welcome back. ^^)

Nathan followed Helena to the kitchen happily and he stood aside, giving Helena enough space to work comfortably while he gazed fondly at her, looking forward to what she would prepare.

The shapeshifter shrugged and sighing, she said,

"No, magical powers don't usually work that way but then again, you can't compare Lycoris' to any other. She is a very special case. I don't know for sure if that's the case but I am trying to read the situation. I wish I knew more about the nature of her powers but back then, our dad didn't think she'd live long enough to use them so he only cared to tell me about sacrificing them, nothing else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

After Helena made sure that Fiona and Romeo got their food and water, she proceeded to start dinner.  She decided to make some delicious friend rice, wondering if Nathan had ever had it before.  She chopped up vegetables and washed and cooked the rice.  Also, she started frying the beef after having cut it into small pieces.

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Hmm, we should look more into Lycoris' powers, find out as much as we can.  In the meantime, I'll try to keep her calm and I'll stay with her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm

As Nathan watched Helena make dinner, he grinned and commented,

"The smell is absolutely wonderful, you know. I am getting even more hungry here."

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "I'll talk to my mom too, find if she knows anymore than I do. But if you can keep her as calm as possible, I think that should work as well.

I should head back downstairs before my mom wonders what took me so long. Do you want anything else before I go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 12:17 am

Helena giggled happily and replied,

"Awww I'm making sure to cook plenty of food, especially for you, my prince."

She mixed all of the ingredients together into a large frying pan and happily tossed the ingredients.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nah, this is good.  I don't wish to keep you, and thank you for bringing the food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 12:40 am

Nathan chuckled and nodding happily, he said,

"That's good. I am feeling hungry and the wonderful smell isn't helping at all. I am having a big appetite."

The shapeshifter gave a small smile to Alex and nodding, she said, "Ok. Let me know if you need anything."

She took her leave, going back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 1:33 am

Helena giggled some more and replied, "Well, it's a good thing I'm almost done then."

She continued to cook the fried rice and soon, she was all done.  She scooped the food onto a couple of plates and then took them to the table.  She also placed utensils and a couple of empty glasses.  Then she looked in the icebox and took out a bottle of orange juice and placed it on the table.

Then she turned to Nathan and said, "Dinner's ready and there's plenty extra in the frying pan if you want more."

After the shapeshifter left, Alex closed the door and approached Lycoris.  He said,

"The shapeshifter brought dinner up for us.  Do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 am

Nathan grinned happily and after helping Helena into her seat, he took a seat across from her. Sniffing the smell of the dinner, he grinned even wider and said, 

"Oh I can't wait to try this. It looks and smells great."

As Lycoris was still shaken from the ordeal earlier, she didn't really have an appetite. She shook her head quietly and just sat in place, not wanting to eat.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 2:49 am

Helena replied, "Wait until you taste it.  This is fried rice and we have many variations of it here.  I added beef into it but you can also just have vegetable fried rice or seafood fried rice or even chicken fried rice."

Alex nodded and taking a seat next to Lycoris, he gently said,

"It's ok.  The food will keep.  If I'm not being too pushy, may I ask?  Did you have a nightmare just before I woke you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 3:37 am

Nathan looked curious at all the varieties Helena mentioned and nodding, he said, "I'd like to try all of these sometime but let me taste the one we have now."

He took his fork and tasted a little of his food. Smiling happily, he said, 

"Wow, this is really good. The rice is very well cooked and the beef adds such flavor. I love it."

Lycoris was silent for a moment but then sadly nodded her head. She recalled the nightmare she saw; a vision of Nerine's death happening all over again and Lycoris unable to save her, then Nerine's spirit blaming her for her death. It brought tears to her eyes and she hanged her head down but did her best to contain her emotions.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:16 am

Helena grinned and replied, "Awww thanks.  I'm glad you like it."

She took her spoon and scooping up some fried rice, she began to eat as well, feeling hungry after the fun afternoon they had.

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  I'd like to know more about your nightmare and try to help, but I don't want to push you.  I only wish for you to talk when you feel ready, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 am

Nathan continued eating his dinner, savoring every bite. He happily commented,

"You know, you aren't just talented at making dresses and designing ladies' clothes, but you're an exceptional cook. How did I ever get so lucky?"

Lycoris nodded slowly in response but she gave Alex a sad, apologetic look. She wanted to tell him that she wanted to talk but just couldn't. It was like something was holding her back, her voice would fail her every time she tried to utter a word unless she tried so hard it could break her down. She knew that Alex was patient and understanding but she didn't want to push him to his limits either.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:23 am

Helena blushed and replied, "Awww you flatter me, Nathan.  I'm sure there are lots of cooks more talented than me, though.  I mean, when we were at your place, your cooks made the most delicious meals.  My cooking can't even begin to compare."

Alex was trying to figure out what was going on and he gently asked,

"Is it that you want to talk but you can't?"

All he needed from Lycoris was a simple nod or shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 am

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows a bit in confusion and replied, "What are you talking about? Your cooking is a lot better than my cooks' back at the mansion."

He paused then looking flirtatiously at Helena, he said, "Or maybe it is that I love you so much that anything you make is the best in the world for me."

Lycoris nodded immediately, a sad look in her eyes. As though she wanted to prove it, she opened her mouth slightly and tried to speak, but her voice just wouldn't come out. She looked even more stressed and sad and hanged her head down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 am

Helena giggled and blushed but then looking flirtatiously at Nathan, she asked,

"Is this your way of wanting me to cook for you more often, no matter where we are?  Because, you know, I'd be more than happy to cook for you."

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris and gently replied, "It's ok, Lycoris, it's ok.  Let me think if we can find some other way to communicate.  Hmmm..."

He looked deep in thought and then getting an idea, he asked, "Hey, do you think we can try communicating telepathically with each other?  I know Ryan put protections around this place but we might be able to use magic as long as we're inside and we're not trying to use it to interact with the outside world.  It's worth a try, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 am

Nathan chuckled happily and nodding, he said, 

"I'd love that very much but hmm, I wouldn't want to tire you out either. When we're back at my mansion, I'd love for you to cook for me every once in a while but not at all the time. You're my princess, after all, and you need to be pampered."

Lycoris nodded immediately and after taking a deep breath, she tried to communicate with Alex telepathically,

Can-can you hear me, Alex?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 am

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "And you're my prince.  I do enjoy cooking for you, though, and I love that you get the chance to sample it.  I can cook quite a variety of dishes.  Just let me know if there are certain tastes you don't like and I'll avoid cooking them."

Alex heard Lycoris' voice clearly and he telepathically replied,

Yes, yes, I can hear you, Lycoris.  Whew, it sounds like telepathy can work here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 am

Nathan nodded happily and replied, 

"I will although I am not sure if there is anything I wouldn't like if it comes from you. I love anything you make, my princess."

Lycoris was so relieved that Alex could hear her and replied,

Thank goodness. Thank goodness. I-I was worried this wouldn't work either. I am sorry. I-I am so sorry. I don't want to be a burden on you ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: