Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:35 am

Alex continued to narrate the story, explaining in great detail that the students were extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in the sciences.  They came up with details on how to design the airship, how it would be able to fly in the air.  Then the day came when a couple of them were chosen to test it, to see how high the ship would go.

He glanced at Lycoris and smiled up on seeing how curious she looked.

Helena smiled and replied, "That's right.  I want to be able to look after myself and perhaps protect you, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am

Lycoris continued listening with such interest and excitement especially at the part where the students had to test their airship. She wondered how far it would be able to go and if they would really be able to reach the stars, and what would they find there?

Nathan smirked and said, "That's my girl."

He offered her his arm and holding Night's reigns with his free hand, he said, "Let's go. Our disguises last for a specific time so let's make the best of the time we have."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:04 am

Alex continued to narrate the story and he got to the part where the test pilots flew the airship and it went as high as the sky.  It almost reached the stars but unfortunately, it didn't quite make it to the stars.  The pilots had no choice but to land the spaceship back down on the ground although they vowed not to give up.

Helena happily held onto Nathan's arm and nodding, she replied, "Ok, I understand.  Let's head to the pet shop."

She looked happy and excited over the prospect of having a pet.

(This is a bit random but I wonder if I'm kind of a bad person?  Well, long story short but my mother ended up calling me last night using one of those smartphone apps.  However, the Internet on my phone isn't very good.  I'm not sure why.  It might be because my phone is an older one but that's only a guess.  Anyway, I had trouble hearing her and then I yelled at her because she couldn't hear me and then she was accusing me of not wanting to talk to her.  I was so tired last night because work was even busier than usual.  Fridays are my busiest days so I definitely prefer not dealing with my mother then.  But it's like, sometimes I feel that she's just so completely selfish, like she doesn't think that maybe she's inconveniencing others and all.  She knows that Fridays are my busiest days of the week btw so it isn't like news to her.  Anyway, I told her that if she needed to tell me something, it would be better to send me an email.  Well, I just wanted to know what you think.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:15 am

(Aww I understand and I don't think you're a bad person at all but I understand how you feel. I am like that, too, sometimes when I argue with my mom and these are the worst of times for me. But I think some parents don't really understand that, you know? They think we should be available all the time. I know my mom thinks like that so I do my best to try to cope with her way of thinking to avoid arguing. But yeah, I know that things get worse when you're tired and stressed but yeah, try to relax and not think too much about it. If she's still upset, maybe send her a message telling her that internet on your phone isn't that good so you had trouble hearing her and all?)

Lycoris looked a bit disappointed as the pilots weren't able to reach the stars as they wanted, and hoped that somehow, things would make a turn for the better and they would be able to make the airship work how they wanted.

Nathan smiled happily and then led the way through Blacklily's streets,  heading to the pet shop. The couple soon arrived there and Nathan placed Night in a safe spot then led the way inside with Helena. The pet shop was full of cute animals of all kinds, and most of them had strange shapes, nothing like animals in the humans' world. A young lady saw the couple enter and smiling happily at them, she said,

"Good afternoon. How can I help you?"

Nathan smiled at the lady and said, "Good afternoon, my lady. We're here because my wife would like to get a magical pet."

The lady smiled and nodding, she looked at Helena and said, "Of course. Will this be your first pet, my lady? I have quite a collection here and they're all cute and powerful pets."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:25 am

(Ok, I'm just a bit worried because she hasn't emailed me but fortunately, my dad is back now.  He went out of town last night so he couldn't help but if my mom calls him, he can probably smooth things over.  I know that the easy solution would be to get a better phone but it is quite expensive to do so.  My dad checked this recently so yeah.  And also, I'd rather get a better computer even though this one still works fine and all..)

Alex continued to narrate the story, getting to the end where the students vowed to try again, for they wouldn't give up.

After he finished, Alex happily commented, "You know, there are some people who actually want to try traveling to the stars.  I don't know if it can be done now but I think it's possible someday."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, miss, this will be very first pet.  Do you have any recommendations?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:34 am

(Yeah, I totally understand. :/ If she talks to you, try to cool things with her too. If your mom is a bit like mine, she'll calm down when you explain things quietly and everything and yup, hopefully your dad can help as well. I am sure it will pass although I totally understand how you feel. Hug )

Lycoris looked a bit sad as the story finished without the students successfully reaching the stars. She smiled dreamily, wondering what a world beyond the stars would be like. She nodded happily to Alex, hoping that it would be possible one day.

The lady nodded happily to Helena and replied, "Of course. Let me show you around but first, let me ask you a question. What attribute of magic do you want your magical pet to have? As you probably, a magical pet reinforces one's magical power and can be a great help various situations but its magical attribute must be the same as its owner's."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 am

(Ok, I'll do that.  Yeah, with yesterday being so hectic and then I have a couple of deadlines for editing coming up, I've been under a bit of stress so I suppose I can only take so much.  :/)

Alex smiled and replied, "You know, I really do believe that people will one day be able to reach the stars.  It might take some time and some inventing, but I believe it's possible.  Anyway, did you like the story?  It's definitely more of a futuristic kind but it's a nice change of pace, right?"

Helena nodded and replied, "I understand.  Well, I'm a wind and thunder magic user, so I suppose my pet must have those attributes, too?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:49 am

(It's ok and it's totally understandable. I am sure things will turn out alright and everything will be ok. ^^ Hug )

Lycoris nodded immediately happily, having genuinely enjoyed the story very much even if she wished for a different ending. She tried to speak again, to tell Alex that she loved it a lot and to thank him for lifting her spirits like so, but her voice failed her again. She smiled apologetically at him, hoping he wouldn't be too bothered although she would understand if he would.

The lady nodded and replied, "That's correct but you're in fortune. There are a variety of pets who come with wind and thunder attributes. Let me show you some of them."

She took her to one of the cages where there was a beautiful big bird with colorful feathers, like that of a rainbow. The bird had beautiful green eyes and it greeted Helena with a beautiful musical voice. The lady smiled and said,

"This is Fiona. She is one of the rarest birds in the gods' world. She has the wind and thunder attributes together and in addition, her singing voice does have a magical ability if she wishes to use it. She has the power to put her enemies under a temporary sleep spell and even give them hallucinations as long as they keep listening to her voice. Of course, that's only against anyone who threatens her or her owner directly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:54 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex touched Lycoris' hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.  He said,

"Hey, it's ok.  I won't push you if you aren't ready to talk.  I can certainly talk for the both of us."

He chuckled a bit.

Helena looked at Fiona in fascination and replied, "She's so beautiful.  What do you think, my prince?"

She looked at Nathan to get his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:05 am

Lycoris chuckled a bit as well, relieved that Alex continued to be so patient. She smiled softly and gratefully at him, appreciating that he was so supportive and understanding. She reached out and laid her head on his shoulder while giving him a tentative look, silently asking for his permission, for she just wanted to be close.

Nathan nodded and replied, "She is definitely one of a kind but the decision is yours, love."

The lady smiled at Helena and said, "Fiona is a perfect choice but maybe I can show you other pets so you can look at all the options?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:14 am

Alex wrapped an arm around Lycoris' shoulders and softly said,

"You can lean on me anytime, literally and figuratively.  I care about you, Lycoris, and I always will."

Helena nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like to take a look at the other pets."

Inside, she wondered if there were any pets that were like puppies or kittens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:19 am

Lycoris smiled softly and relaxed in Alex's arms, letting his warmth soothe her. She reached out to touch his hand and gently squeezed it, thanking him for being there. He was her strength and power and she needed him with every bit of her being.

The lady nodded and took Helena to another cage. This one had a small furry creature that looked a lot like a small puppy, cute and adorable, except that it had small feathery wings. The puppy barked cutely at Helena in greeting and the lady smiled as she said,

"This is little Romeo. This little creature can fly, too, although not like a bird of course. It can fly just for small heights. It has only the wind attribute but it also has its own special ability. Romeo can wield the wind just like a powerful wind magic user."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:25 am

Alex gently held onto Lycoris and let her relax in his arms.  He said,

"Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll always be here for you, Lycoris.  We'll get through this together."

Helena saw little Romeo and she crouched down in greeting.  She smiled at him and said,

"Awww he's so adorable.  Is it ok if I pat his head?"

As she knew that there were some dogs who didn't like strangers touching them, she thought it best to ask first.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:30 am

Lycoris smiled sadly but she nodded her head, although she still couldn't imagine how she could go on without Nerine in her life. She gave Alex a sad, questioning look as though she was silently asking him if that was possible at all, for how could she exist without Nerine? As though she wanted to silently ask him how he could be so strong despite his loss.

Before the lady could answer, Romeo approached Helena and barked happily at her, asking him to pat his head. The lady giggled happily and said,

"It looks like he liked you immediately, my lady."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 am

Alex said, "I can guess what you must be thinking.  How can I be this strong despite losing my darling?  It's hard, Lycoris, it's really hard.  If it hadn't been for her spirit visiting me and the two of us getting to say goodbye, I think I'd still have a really difficult time.  But it helped and she wants me, us to be happy and to move on.  But I'll always love her and she'll always be a part of me, as I'm sure that my darling will always be a part of you."

Helena giggled and gently patting Romeo on his head, she replied, "Yup, it sure does.  He's so adorable."

Helena's face lit up as she got to meet Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:48 am

Lycoris' expression turned all sad again and she inwardly wished that she could have seen Nerine's spirit too. Maybe things would have been easier for her then but even then, she couldn't just embrace the idea of simply moving on. Part of her still wanted to give up her powers and soul so she could be with Nerine again but what would Alex do? Would her presence be a burden to him and she'd better be away or would losing her too break him for good? She wished she could ask him but even if she could speak, she didn't know whether she could ask him that.

Nathan observed Helena's face and smiling, he said, "You can tell me if I am wrong but I have a feeling you found your magical pet, love."

Romeo barked happily and looked cutely at Helena, asking her to pick him up for a pet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 am

Alex continued, "I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you, Lycoris.  I-I know that if you weren't here, I'd have an incredibly difficult time getting through this.  I know my darling would want us both to move forward.  It definitely won't be easy but we must try, for her."

Helena giggled happily and replied, "I adore Romeo, but Fiona is wonderful, too.  Gosh, I don't know.  I wish I could get them both."

She really wanted to do so, but she didn't want to ask too much from Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 am

Lycoris sighed sadly and it was as though Alex could read her thoughts and were answering her. He needed her as much as she needed him. Would it be selfish to kill herself to be with Nerine, and leave Alex behind all alone?

She held tightly to him as though she wanted his comfort and warmth to soothe her again, for it hurt deeply to have the thoughts even cross her mind and she didn't want to break down again.

Nathan chuckled happily and said, "Your wish is my command, love. You don't need to pick if you like them both. We're getting them both then."

The shop lady giggled happily and commented, "You're one lucky lady and it must be Fiona's and Romeo's lucky day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a warm, comforting hug and he said,

"Hey, I'm sorry if I upset you.  If you want me to stay quiet, I can do that.  Or maybe I can talk about something else?  Whatever you want, Lycoris."

Helena looked curiously at Nathan and asked, "Are you sure, my prince?  I really do want both of them and I would be so incredibly happy to have both Fiona and little Romeo with us, but I know I was only supposed to choose one pet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 am

Lycoris returned Alex's hug but quickly shook her head and gave him a comforting smile. He could never upset her but it was just that she was barely holding up and she didn't want to break down again, for his sake more than anything.

She laid her head on his chest and took deep breaths, just wanting to relax in Alex's arms for a bit, wishing she could forget everything else.

Nathan pouted a bit at Helena and replied, "I never said you were supposed to choose one pet, love. If you want the whole pet shop to be yours right now, I'm ready to grant that for you. Whatever my princess wishes for is my command. So yup, we're getting both Fiona and Romeo for you."

Romeo barked happily in joy and even Fiona let out a beautiful melodic voice in celebration.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 am

Alex nodded and just held onto Lycoris, hugging her, letting his warmth envelope and comfort her.  He didn't say anything but just continued to hold onto her, not letting her go.

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww ok.  I know better than to argue with my prince.  Ok, let's get beautiful Fiona and cute Romeo and welcome them into our family."

She gently picked up Romeo in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:20 am

As Alex held her like so and his warmth engulfed her, Lycoris couldn't help but feel a little sleepy, especially that her sadness was also overwhelming her with tiredness. She yawned a bit but as she didn't want to fall asleep like so and burden Alex with staying by her side, she shook her head slightly, trying to shake away the sleepiness.

Romeo barked happily at Helena and his small wings flapped joyfully. Meanwhile, the pet shop lady picked Fiona out of her cage and the bird flew over to Helena, standing on her shoulder. The lady couldn't help but giggle happily at the sight and said,

"Awww they already like you very much, my lady. I can tell they'll make a wonderful addition to your family."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:27 am

Alex smiled a bit and said, "Hey, Lycoris, if you're sleepy, it's more than ok to take a nap.  If you're ok with sleeping on the sofa.  I'll watch over you.  It's important for us to get our strength, right?"

Helena giggled happily and replied, "Thank you, miss.  How should I best care for Fiona and Romeo?"

She wanted to do her best to treat them with the utmost love and care.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:36 am

Lycoris looked a bit hesitant because although she was ok with sleeping on the sofa, she didn't want to leave Alex's arms and in the same time, she didn't want to burden him with sitting like that for her sake. So she shook her head and tried to rub the sleepiness out of her eyes, preferring to stay awake but in the safety of Alex's arms.

The lady smiled and gave Helena the proper instructions for caring for Fiona and Romeo, on what kind of foods they should eat and how to make sure they're properly taken care of. It was nothing difficult but a few things to keep in mind.

Meanwhile, Nathan went to the cashier to pay for both pets.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 am

Alex couldn't help but smile and said, "Hey, it's ok.  I'll keep my arms around you while you sleep if that will help.  I'm not leaving your side, Lycoris.  I'm always here for you, no matter what."

Helena paid attention, making mental notes as the lady instructed her on how to care for both Fiona and Romeo.  She happily said,

"Thank you, miss.  They're both going to bring so much joy into my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: