Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:27 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I'm ready and so are they."

She looked to Fiona and Romeo, and then holding onto Nathan's arm, she said,

"Let's go, my prince."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Thank you, my lady."

He looked to Lycoris and asked, "Do you like your omelette, too, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 am

Nathan held Helena's arm and led the way out of the apartment and to the streets. He looked around and thoughtfully, he said, 

"Let me see if I can take us to the forests. I should try to make myself more familiar with the streets around here and the forests shouldn't be hard to find. It's all around us after all, isn't it?"

Lycoris nodded happily and she had started to eat her omelette, eating with more appetite than she did yesterday. Lady Penelope smiled warmly and looking at Alex, she said, 

"Looks like Lycoris just wants you to cook for her."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:40 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Devenshire is a small town, so it won't be difficult to familiarize yourself with it.  And I can tell you if you have trouble finding the forests."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I'd be more than happy to cook for Lycoris and I can try making her favorite foods when I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:45 am

Nathan nodded and replied, "Ok, let me try."

He led the way in the direction of the forests, trying to head to the outskirts of town to take them to the forests where they could train.

Lycoris smiled gratefully at Alex and reached out to gently squeeze his hand in gratitude. The shapeshifter was a little puzzled by Lycoris' silence but trying to make her join the conversation, she teasingly said to Alex,

"That's very nice of you but you're spoiling her like so, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:50 am

Helena happily walked beside Nathan as he led the way towards the forests.  She could see that he was heading in the right direction and just let him continue to lead the way.

Alex happily replied, "Maybe but I certainly don't mind spoiling Lycoris, especially if she's happy."

He looked happily at her and smiled, genuinely not minding doing whatever it takes to make Lycoris happy.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll go ahead and get off for the night now but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 3:24 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nathan continued leading the way and fortunately, he was leading the way in the correct direction, trying to remember where to go from the few times he had been in Devenshire before and the time he spent with Helena. Indeed, in a little bit, they made it at the outskirts of town and they were approaching the forests.

Smirking, Nathan commented, "Not bad for a newcomer, is it?"

Lycoris' heart warmed at hearing what Alex said and she blushed shyly, touched by his words. She returned the smile happily and Lady Penelope couldn't help but happily comment,

"Aww Lycoris is so lucky to have you by her side, darling. I'd want someone to look out for and care about me so."

Lycoris couldn't help but nod affirmatively at this, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Helena nodded happily and replied, "That was wonderful, my prince.  You're quickly becoming familiar with this area."

She looked to Fiona and Romeo said, "That was very impressive, wasn't it?"

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww thanks.  Umm, if it's ok, would it be all right if I prepared Lycoris' meals?  I mean, I know what she likes and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Fiona chirped happily and Romeo barked in agreement, causing Nathan to chuckle softly. He said, "Well, let's find us a clear area so we can start today's lesson."

He looked around then led the way to a clearing in the forests where they could start their training session. It was quiet and calm; the perfect atmosphere.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Of course, darling. If it will get Lycoris to eat more, by all the means, feel free to. Oh but what about your own meals, sweetie? Would you cook for yourself as well or do you want me to take care of that for you? Whatever makes you comfortable, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Helena followed Nathan to a clearing in the forests and once they were there, she gently set Romeo down on the ground and then looking at Nathan, she asked,

"Ok, so what do you want me to do first?"

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "It doesn't actually matter to me either way.  If you'd be happy cooking my meals, I'd like that.  I enjoy your cooking and your daughter's too."

He smiled at the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Nathan stood a fair distance away from Helena and his face becoming all serious, he said,

"Let's start with a quick revision of all the spells you had learned before. I want to see if you can cast more than one spell at a time as well. So I'll start by asking you to summon a powerful wind tornado along with a couple of thunder volts."

The shapeshifter was a bit surprised by Alex's comment but she smiled a bit in return, while Lady Penelope happily replied,

"Aww sweetie, it would be our pleasure. I am happy you like our cooking so."

Lycoris reached out to touch Alex's hand gently and looked at him a bit tentatively, wondering if he would be really okay taking care of all her meals, as although he had just expressed that he had no problem at all, she felt a bit guilty that he would have to go out of his way to cook for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Helena nodded and taking a deep breath, she focused her mind and summoned a powerful wind tornado.  Immediately after, she summoned two thunder volts and they were mixed with the wind tornado.

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and communicating with her, he said,

Hey, it really is no problem at all.  I'm more than happy to cook your meals, Lycoris.  I want you to eat and get healthy and strong.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Nathan observed as Helena successfully summoned the wind tornado and thunder volts, mixing them together to create a powerful vortex. After they were disappiated, he nodded in approval and commented,

"Perfect, love. That went smoothly. Next, I want you to create a strong defensive shield around yourself but also use your ability of controlling the wind to move a nearby bush from one place to another. Can you do that?"

Lycoris replied slowly,

Are you sure, Alex? I-I could try to eat what the others make. I just don't want you to go out of your way for me. I realize I am being too much of a trouble on your back even if you say otherwise. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:00 pm

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll give it a shot."

She took a breath and then she summoned a strong defensive shield around her.  Then she stretch out her right hand and summoned a wind strong enough, moving a nearby bush from its original place to another although it wasn't too far.

Alex replied,

Hey, you're never any trouble.  I don't want you to ever think that.  I'm more than happy to cook your meals.  If it makes you happy and you get stronger, then I want to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Nathan nodded once more in approval as Helena successfully cast the spells he asked of her. He said,

"Well done, love. Okay, now finally, summon a tornado under your feet to reach these enemy dummies and strike them with a thunder blast."

He summoned three enemy dummies high in the air, waiting to be attacked. It was a combination Helena had tried to do before but wasn't too successful, and Nathan wanted to see how she would do this time.

Lycoris squeezed Alex's hand gently and gratefully replied,

Thank you, Alex. I don't know what I could have ever done without you by my side.

She continued eating her breakfast as did everyone else, and they were soon starting to finish up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 pm

Helena nodded and doing as Nathan asked, she summoned a tornado under feet.  It carried her high up in the air and once she was within striking distance, she cast a thunder blast, successfully hitting the three enemy dummies.  She put all her focus into the attack and didn't let anything distract her.

Alex soon finished up his breakfast as well.  Once everyone was done, Alex said,

"I hope everything enjoyed my cooking."

(I'll be going to work soon, so my next post will be when I get back tonight.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 2:36 am

(Take your time. XD)

Nathan smirked to himself as Helena cast the spells smoothly and hit the enemy dummies successfully. He waited for Helena to go down on the ground so he would reward her for performing so well.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "Oh definitely, sweetie. It was such a delicious meal. Maybe you'll cook for us more often."

She winked happily at Alex and got up to collect the dirty plates and dishes to take care of the clean up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 4:27 am

(Back so I'll post now and then post more after I'm free.  ^^)

After Helena finished her attacks on the enemy dummies, she gently lowered herself down on the ground.  The tornado then dissipated and Helena asked,

"So how did I do?"

As Lady Penelope took care of the clean up, Alex turned to Lycoris and asked,

"So, Lycoris, what would you like to do this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:05 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Nathan approached Helena happily and without saying anything, he leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss, rewarding Helena for doing so well on her revision.

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment before she replied,

Can we go to the garden? Umm we could use some fresh air, right? 

The shapeshifter continued to watch the couple with a puzzled look, as Alex talked to Lycoris and she didn't seem to respond.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 am

(Thanks.  Free now.  ^^)

Helena happily returned the kiss, loving the reward that Nathan was giving her.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him, savoring the moment.

Alex smiled and replied,

Sure, we can do that and it's a beautiful morning.

He looked to the shapeshifter and the chancellor and said, "If you'll excuse us.  We'll be back before lunch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:52 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Nathan continued kissing Helena happily for a few more moments before the moment was eventually over, and gazing happily at her, he said, 

"That was outstanding, you know. I am proud of you."

The shapeshifter looked even more confused but she nodded to Alex and said,

"You aren't heading out of the house, right? I don't think it's completely safe to leave yet."

She didn't know where Alex and Lycoris planned to go but she thought she'd give them the warning just in case.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:57 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Helena blushed and happily replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  I do have the best teacher, after all."

She looked to Fiona and Romeo and asked, "What did you two think?  Did I do well?"

Alex shook his head and smiling, he replied, "Nah, we're just going to the gardens for some fresh air.  It is a beautiful morning, so it'd be nice to enjoy it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:00 am

Romeo barked happily at Helena, encouraging her while Fiona let out a beautiful singing voice. Nathan chuckled and said, "Sounds like they agree."

He paused then seriously again, he said, "Now let's start today's lesson. We'll concentrate on how to make the best use out of Fiona and Romeo in battle. Which one would you like us to start with?"

The shapeshifter replied, "Yeah, sure. Just be careful."

Lycoris held Alex's hand happily and waited for him to lead the way to outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:04 am

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "How about we let Fiona have a go first?"

She was curious to find out how she could use Fiona and Romeo for help to cast spells.

Alex happily held Lycoris' hand but before the two of them left to go outside, he communicated with the shapeshifter,

Lycoris is having trouble using her voice so we're communicating this way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:10 am

Nathan nodded and replied, "Okay then."

He looked at Fiona and Fiona immediately went over to Helena's shoulder. He then said, "A magical pet acts as though it's a reservoir of magical energy. Whenever you feel like your mana and magical energy is depleted in battle, it can give you back the energy you lost."

He paused then continued, "In Fiona's case, she'll strengthen your wind and thunder spells when she's by your side but she can also cast spells of her own. Why don't you try casting a wind tornado now? You'll find that the spell is more powerful and stronger with her lending you some of her strength."

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows in concern and replied,

I couldn't help but notice her silence all the time. Is she alright? She isn't deliberately staying like so?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:15 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Sure, let's do it."

She was curious to find out the effects of having Fiona by her side, so Helena cast a wind tornado, concentrating fully on the spell.

Alex replied,

She isn't doing it on purpose.  She told me so herself.  She does want to speak but it's like she might break down if she tries to.  Matt might know what's going on.

(Matthew will wake up in today RP time btw.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: