Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:21 am

Ryan continued the story and the king did think over the explorers' explanation.  He believed them and so he told them that he wouldn't punish them.  However, he stressed that they couldn't utter a word of their existence to the outside world, as that would put them in danger.  The explorers gave their word to keep the secret and after they did so, the king officially welcomed them and offered them the opportunity to explore the city.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:35 am

Lycoris looked relieved and happy as the king welcomed the explorers in town and didn't punish them. She imagined what it would be like if she could travel underwater and explore cities and sea creatures. Her eyes looked a bit dreamy as she pictured what that would be like.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:37 am

As Ryan continued to narrate the story, Alex whispered into Lycoris' ear,

"You enjoying it?  It's quite a good story.  Ryan picked out a great one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:43 am

Lycoris nodded happily and whispered back to Alex,

"Yes, yes, I love it. It's so much fun and creative. I wish I could go on an adventure like that, travel underwater and explore things."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 am

Alex smiled and whispered, "It's always fun to dream."

Meanwhile, Ryan continued the story, as the explorers got a tour of the underwater city.  It was a lot like the human cities but there were some noticeable differences, like the items that the shops sold, the food at restaurants, etc.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:50 am

Lycoris continued listening happily and she would ask Ryan questions to know more details about everything in the city, drawing a picture in her head of the city and admiring it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:58 am

Ryan would happily answer Lycoris' question as he narrated the story, and soon, he was getting to the part where the explorers had to leave.  However, the king was generous in giving them parting gifts and even told them that as long as they never revealed their secret, they were welcome to return anytime.  The explorers thanked the king and then they set off in their submarine back to the water and to the surface.

Once Ryan was finished, he asked, "So, Lycoris, how did you like the story?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 am

Lycoris clapped happily as Ryan wrapped up the story and happily replied,

"That was so wonderful. I loved it. It was so exciting and it had lots of new things. That was such a terrific story, Ryan. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I'm happy you enjoyed it."

Matthew commented, "That story's going to be hard to beat."

Alex added, "I think Ryan picked the best one so we'll have trouble beating him."

He teased playfully.

(I just finished my first playthrough of Wolf Hall.  Unfortunately, it doesn't go through the whole year yet but that makes sense since it's still in development and all.  It only ends just before the fourth exam.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:13 am

(Coolies. I guess it will grow as they develop it and all. Do you know when the full version will be finished? XD)

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "I guess so. Ryan knew which story is the best so he picked it for himself but hey, I'll be fair. It's Alex's turn next."

She smiled happily, waiting for Alex to tell his story next.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:19 am

(Well, according to the Steam store page, the final version won't be out until the end of this year so it's still a long way to go.  I guess, at the moment, hanako wants feedback on what has been done so far and I'm reading the comments on the forum now.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, let's see."

He opened up his book and it was a story about a little girl named Red Riding Hood.  One day, she left her mother's house, carrying a basket of cookies to take to her grandmother's house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:25 am

(I see. XD That's still a long time from now but I guess it gives them a lot of time to develop as much as possible. XD)

Lycoris listened carefully to Alex as he told her the story of the little girl who went to her grandmother's house. She wondered what this little girl's story would be, if she would go on an adventure as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 am

(That's true.  I might do one more playthrough and then wait until it gets developed further along.  XD)

Alex continued to narrate the story and there was the scene where the grandmother was resting in bed but then a horrible wolf trespassed and tied up the grandmother, hiding her in another room.  He then put on the grandmother's clothes and lay in bed, waiting for Red Riding Hood to arrive, as he had seen her along the way and knew that she was coming.

(I know that's not exactly how the story goes but I wanted to give a less gruesome version of it.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:39 am

(Yup, that's for the better since Lycoris didn't need to hear a violent story. XD)

Lycoris continued listening to the story and she was worried as the wolf tied up the grandmother and waited for the little girl. She hoped that the wolf wouldn't hurt any of them and the girl would be able to find out that it wasn't her grandmother in bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:43 am

(lol  That's true.  XD)

As the little girl continued to walk happily along her way to her grandmother's house, unaware that the big bad wolf was there, she encountered a hunter.  He asked her what she was doing out in the woods, and the girl replied that she was going to visit her grandmother.  The hunter nodded and warned her of a horrible wolf in the area and to keep a lookout.  The girl nodded and then she continued on her way, keeping the hunter's warning in mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 am

Lycoris was glad that the girl met a hunter who warned her of the wolf and hoped that the girl would be careful enough. Her ears were all perked up, wanting to hear how things would unfold for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:55 am

Alex continued to narrate the story, describing how the girl finally arrived at her grandmother's house and after knocking on the door, she let herself in.  There, she found the wolf in her grandmother's clothing.  The wolf disguised his voice to make himself sound like the little girl's grandmother and talked to her.  The little girl had a feeling that this wasn't her grandmother, and so, she began to ask questions to the wolf.  The wolf answered them, as the girl commented about the wolf's ears, eyes, and then mouth.  Once the wolf said that he had a big mouth to eat the little girl, the girl threw the basket hard at the wolf and then ran out of the house, going as fast as her feet would take her.

The wolf hurried after the girl, determined to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:59 am

Lycoris looked worried and scared as the wolf ran after the girl. She was glad that the girl found out the wolf but as he ran after her, she was worried that he would catch and eat her. She kept listening, waiting to see how the story would unfold.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:04 am

Alex continued to narrate the story and got to the part where, as the girl kept running, the hunter saw what was going on.  He suddenly stepped out and knocked out the wolf, leaving his unconscious.  He then tied up the wolf to a tree, to take him back later.  The hunter then asked the girl if she was ok and once the girl said that she was, the two of them headed back to her grandmother's house, finding the grandmother in a locked room, tied up but otherwise ok.  

After a brief celebration, the hunter left to take care of the wolf, and the girl and grandmother got to relax and spend the rest of the day in each other's company.

After Alex was finished, he turned to Lycoris and asked, "How'd you like the story, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:07 am

Lycoris was relieved as the hunter saved both the girl and her grandmother and captured the bad wolf. She smiled softly and nodding, she said,

"That was a lovely story and I am happy the wolf was caught in the end. I would have been very sad if he was able to hurt the girl and her grandmother."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:15 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "You really have a wonderful, beautiful heart, Lycoris.  We would have been sad, too, if the little girl or her grandmother had been harmed."

Matt added, "You picked a bit of a scary story, Ryan."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yeah, but it had a happy ending."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:20 am

Lycoris giggled a bit and replied, "Yeah, but I liked it. It was exciting to see how the events unfold but I am happy that it had a happy ending."

She looked thoughtful then giggling a bit more, she said, "I think Ryan is still at the lead though. His story was really great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:22 am

Alex pouted and said, "It's rigged.  Ryan intentionally chose the best story for himself."

Matthew replied, "You might be right although I haven't had my turn yet."

Alex and Matthew looked at Ryan a bit accusingly although Ryan looked all innocent and said,

"Hey, I picked the stories but it also depends on the delivery."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 am

Lycoris couldn't help but giggle a little more loudly and replied, 

"Aww Ryan, Alex tells a story in such a wonderful way too but I can't help but love a story that's full of adventures and new things to know about."

She smiled and then said, "You're one to go next, Matthew. Do you think you can beat Ryan's story?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Looks like we'll find out."

He then began to read the book in front of him.  It was about a princess and prince, both immortal, who were in love.  However, there was an evil fairy who was also in love with the prince and was determined to steal him away from the princess.  So she came up with a plan to distract the prince from the princess, bringing him to the fairy's world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: