Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:50 am

Alex replied,

We'll save you, darling.  I'll hurry and get to you.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Lycoris, he said, "I have to go find Matt and the others now.  My darling's been kidnapped."

(I'll be going to sleep soon so this will be my last post for tonight.  But I'll post in the morning before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:02 am

(Ok, nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was shocked to hear what Alex just said and worry taking over her, she replied, "What?! What are you saying? Who kidnapped her?!"

After Alex shut off the telepathy, Nerine took a deep sigh and looking at Helena, she said, 

"I-I told him. He's going to tell everyone else and they will try to find us. I am sorry you were pulled into this too, Helena."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:02 am

(Ok, nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was shocked to hear what Alex just said and worry taking over her, she replied, "What?! What are you saying? Who kidnapped her?!"

After Alex shut off the telepathy, Nerine took a deep sigh and looking at Helena, she said, 

"I-I told him. He's going to tell everyone else and they will try to find us. I am sorry you were pulled into this too, Helena."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Alex replied, "That captain.  His soldiers found them and took them somewhere.  We may be able to get them back, though.  We have to go get the others now.  Better for everyone to hear it once."

Helena shook her head and replied, "It's ok but we were so careful."

(I'll be out later today for work.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 am

(Ahh that's fine. I didn't have time to post at home as is usual on Fridays so I'll post now when I can from work. XD)

Lycoris was even more horrified to hear it was the captain, knowing how terrible that man was. But knowing she had to stay calm, she nodded and replied,

"I-I'll contact them telepathically at once and ask them all to come to the living room."

Mustering all her strength, she sent a telepathic message to everyone present at the house to ask them to come to the living room at once.

Nerine sighed and replied, "It's the captain and his soldiers. They have enough powers to track us, I guess. I am guessing this is how he found us in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 5:30 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Matthew heard Lycoris' message and sensing that it must be urgent, he dropped what he was doing and hurried over to the living room.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yeah.  There must be something we can do.  There must be a way for us to get out.  I do not want to be used as a hostage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:06 am

(Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. Had lots of house chores before heading to work then got busy there so I couldn't even sneak a post. XD)

The shapeshifter, Lady Penelope and the chancellor also heard Lycoris' message and alarmed, they all headed to the living room. The shapeshifter was the first one to arrive and finding Alex and Lycoris there, she asked,

"What's the matter? What happened?"

Nerine looked around her but then sighing, she replied, "I don't want to be the pessimistic side but I doubt there's a way out. The captain's soldiers are probably everywhere and we don't have any magical powers. They're a lot stronger than us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:33 am

(Ahh no worries.  ^^)

Seeing that the others hadn't arrived yet, Alex replied, "Something terrible has happened but I don't want to repeat it over and over."

Matthew then arrived and he asked, "Hey, what happened?"

Helena replied, "Well, maybe we can find an opportunity to get away when that captain wants to talk.  He wouldn't want to harm us; that would only make things worse for him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:13 am

The shapeshifter looked to Matthew and replied, "Looks like we have to wait for the others to arrive before we find out."

Just then, Lady Penelope and the chancellor arrived, and Lady Penelope asked with worry, "What's going? Did something happen?"

Nerine sighed and replied, "You don't know that captain, Helena. He is cruel and ruthless. I don't want to get on his nerves because I can't expect what he might do to us."

Just then, the cell's door opened, and the captain appeared in front of the ladies, surrounded by a group of his soldiers who waited for him outside the cell. He looked well and strong, with his usual evil smirk on his face. He spoke up,

"Well, well, well...welcome, my ladies. I was honestly expecting the devil princess alone but looks like my boys found something extra, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 am

Alex replied, "My darling's been kidnapped.  We have to save her now."

Then he went on to tell the others about how he contacted Nerine and repeated Nerine's message to the others.

Helena glared at the captain although she didn't say anything, remembering Nerine's words about him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:26 am

The others were alarmed to hear the news from Alex and the shapeshifter groaned angrily. Clasping her hands angrily, she said,

"That captain. How could he even detect her location?! He must want to use her to blackmail us so we can hand over Lycoris instead."

Nerine was scared from the captain but trying to be as courageous as she could, she said,

"What do you want from us? We're useless to you. We aren't your target."

The captain smirked then laughing, he said, "You aren't my target, yes, but you aren't useless to me. You are far from that, honey. What is better than having the twin sister of my target to blackmail her with? Force her to hand herself over, or else get you killed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:09 am

Matthew nodded gravely and replied, "Yes, that would be my guess as well.  Listen, we cannot hand over Lycoris to him.  We'll just have to rescue Nerine and Helena."

Helena rolled her eyes, annoyed at the captain for using them as pawns, thinking that it was a coward's way of getting what he wants.

(I'll be playing Stardew Valley so I'm going to be pretty slow in posting.  Once I'm done with the game, though, then hopefully, my posts will be more frequent.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am

(Ahh no problem. I am going to work out in a bit so my posting will be pretty slow as well. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true but how do we find them? We need to detect their location first. Alex, has she told you anything about her whereabouts, where she might be?"

From the corner of his eye, the captain observed Helena's reaction and could sense that she wasn't even afraid from him, which intrigued him. Turning his attention to her, he smirked and said,

"And who are you? You're probably useless to me unless you're something important as well?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 am

(Ahh coolies.  XD)

Alex replied, "She described her location to me.  I think she's still here, in the human world, probably not too far away?"

He did his best to tell the others what Nerine had told him of their location.

Helena was going to reply that she was the daughter of the the maid at the house where Nerine was staying but realizing that would be revealing too much information, she replied, 

"Just a recent friend.  I'm no one important, as you say."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:03 am

The shapeshifter listened carefully to what Alex said but there was nothing distinct about the description. She looked thoughtful and replied,

"It looks like the captain took a new hideout for himself but there's nothing specific in what you said. All we know is that's a cave. Is there a cave nearby that you know of that might be it?"

The captain raised an eyebrow, but then he said, 

"No one important, huh? I wonder if you are of any use to me. Would her sister or her friends come for you? I doubt. Maybe I should just go ahead and kill you to save myself the trouble of keeping you around?"

He wanted to see if that could scare her.

(That will be my last post as I need to get ready for work and all. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:11 am

(Ahh ok.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Alex and Matthew looked deep in thought and Matthew said, "I know of a couple of caves.  Perhaps we should split up so we can search the two?"

Helena could see the game the captain was playing at and shrugging, she replied, "Heh, go ahead.  Personally, I think it's a waste of energy.  I mean, I could totally be bluffing but by killing me, you'll never know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:16 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "That sounds like a plan. I and Alex can head to one of the caves, while my mum can go with the chancellor to the other one. Matthew, I think you should stay here with Lycoris."

Lycoris immediately shook her head and replied, "Impossible. I am coming with you. That-that's my sister there and she is in this trouble because of me."

The shapeshifter firmly replied, "And that captain wants nothing but to find you there. We won't be gaining anything if we save her then lose you."

The captain was impressed by how Helena seemed solid in front of him, and smirking, he approached her until he was quite close then holding her chin with his hand, he huskily said,

"I like how brave you are, you know. It is not everyday I meet a weak human being that doesn't shiver in front of my power."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:51 am

Matthew looked gently at Lycoris and said, "Hey, it's not your fault.  It's that awful captain's.  She's right; you should stay here.  If I'm right, the captain doesn't know that you've been staying here, which is why he ended up taking Nerine and Helena.  You'll be safe here."

Helena raised an eyebrow but didn't shiver or flinch as the captain approached her.  She simply replied,

"You underestimate humans.  We're stronger than we appear."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:28 am

Lycoris wanted to protest but inwardly admitting that they were right, she was silent for a moment then reluctantly replied, 

"Alright. I-I don't want to be an obstacle in front of you. I'll stay."

The shapeshifter nodded then turning to Matthew, she said, "You should stay with her. We don't know for the sure that the captain doesn't know she's here and we don't want to risk leaving her alone here. Can I trust you to protect her?"

The captain continued to smirk and indeed liked how solid Helena remained. He replied,

"I wouldn't have believed that before but maybe I can believe it now. A young, helpless maiden like yourself shouldn't be looking so strong in front of me now, but you aren't. Or are you faking this look, but you are trembling inside?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course."

Alex stood up and said, "We have to go now.  The sooner we find my darling, the better."

Helena was tempted to roll her eyes but refrained from doing so and replied,

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:39 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, 

"Right. Alex, you know where the caves are, right? Describe one's location to the chancellor and my mom so they can head to it, and lead the way to the other with me behind."

The captain replied huskily, "I think you are faking it, because you've seen nothing yet. But if I show you a tiny bit of what I can do, you'll tremble in fear and beg for mercy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:49 am

Alex nodded and turning to the chancellor and Lady Penelope, he told them of where one of the caves was.

Helena replied, "Then try me.  See if I tremble in fear, as you say."

She remained steadfast, not faltering one bit.

(I'll be gaming so if I'm slow, that's why.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:11 am

(No problem. XD)

Lady Penelope and the chancellor listened carefully to the description then the chancellor said, 

"We can follow that. Let's move right away and in case anyone finds anything, we can contact each other."

The captain raised an eyebrow and as though it was a challenge, he angrily said, "Don't get on my nerves. I could be only trying my powers and end up killing you instead. Think again."

As he said those words, his hand reached to her arm and held it quite tightly, almost breaking it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:28 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, let's move."

Matthew added, "Please be careful and we'll wait here for you."

Helena felt the pain in her arm but held her ground although she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 am

(Sorry I logged off suddenly yesterday. I was supposed to make one more post before I head to work but the site suddenly wouldn't load even though I had already written the post. T_T So yeah, I had to go afterward and all. :/)

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Alright. If one of us finds anything, let's contact each other and let each other know before we make a move."

Lady Penelope and the chancellor nodded then moved, and the shapeshifter followed Alex out of the house as well, following his lead to the other cave.

The captain was impressed that Helena still showed no pain or fear, and deciding to take it to another level, he moved his other hand to her neck and held her against the wall, his hand slowly tightening, wanting her to show any fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: