Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:45 am

Alex replied, tearfully, "I don't know but I fear we have very little time.  He knows that we're going to have child and he'll hurt both of them if we don't hand over Lycoris.  What do we do?"

Helena nodded although she did catch the latter part of the captain's comment.  She knew it would be dangerous for Alex to contact Nerine now although he could still talk to her.  Helena thought to herself that if she knew telepathy, she could send a message to the others.

At any rate, she followed the captain although she spared one more quick glance at Nerine, to make sure she was ok.

(I'm getting sleepy now so I'll get off and go to sleep now but I'll post again before I go out tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:24 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked surprised for a moment as Alex delivered the news casually. Furrowing her eyebrows, she replied,

"A child? Nerine is pregnant, darling? You're expecting?"

The chancellor looked surprised as well, as this was news all the same to him.

Nerine took a seat after the captain and Helena had left and shaken, she cried to herself, hoping this nightmare would end soon.

The captain led the way back to his room and once he and Helena were inside, he locked the door after them. He turned to her and was silent for a moment, before he approached her and looking straight into her eyes, he said,

"So, was that just because you're soft from inside, or maybe you aren't on my side after all?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Alex was shocked as he realized what he had said and he replied,

"Umm yes.  I wasn't planning on saying anything so soon but now that this has happened, please help.  I don't want to hand Lycoris over to him but I can't bear to know my darling and our baby are being hurt."

Helena sighed and replied, "Listen, I told you before why I interfered but yes, I suppose I can't bear to see someone get hurt needlessly.  Nerine is innocent.  Now, if she had attacked us, then she certainly would have deserved to have gotten hurt in return."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:55 am

Lady Penelope and the chancellor both looked shocked for a moment, before Lady Penelope replied with worry all over her face,

"Oh my. This makes things a lot more complicated. The poor girl. We-we need to act quickly."

She paused then something occurring to her, she said, "You remember that trap Ryan made for the captain a while back? When he wanted to exchange Lycoris for you and Nerine back then? Couldn't we do something similar?"

The captain raised an eyebrow and replied, "And if this is how you think, are you going to stop in front of me when the time comes and that girl lies between my hands? Are you going to try to stand in my way, because she's 'innocent' and taking her powers might kill her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:47 am

Alex nodded slowly, trying to remember the trap that Lady Penelope referred to.  He replied,

"Yes, but do you think the captain will be more wary this time?"

Helena frowned and replied, "That's different.  I know that there isn't another option in the matter and I get that.  I am curious as to why you want her powers so badly.  I mean, sure, Lycoris has a lot of power and all that, but you could surely gather as much power if you take them from others.  It might take longer to gather the amount you need but that would surely work, too.

It's just a thought, though."

(I'm back so I just posted and I'll try to post again when I can.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:05 am

(Welcome back. XD I am alone at the pharmacy today but I'll post whenever I can. XD)

Lady Penelope looked a little troubled and replied, "Well, I am sure he will be, but if we plan things well, I am sure we can still get him all the same. The most important thing is that we get Nerine back to safety, but without handing Lycoris over. Umm you aren't considering this option, right?"

She wondered if Alex would really think about turning Lycoris over although considering the situation, she wouldn't blame him if it occurred to him.

The captain walked away from Helena, and coldly replied,

"You probably think like everyone else like I'm power-hungry, and want her powers to strengthen myself, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:10 am

(Ok.  XD)

Alex shook his head and replied, "Of course not.  I don't want to hand Lycoris over to him.  He'll hurt her and most likely kill her.  But I want my darling back, too."

He looked tearful, as though he was slowly losing hope.

Helena looked kindly at the captain and shaking her head, she gently replied,

"No, I don't think that although I do admit that I am curious as to why you want her powers.  I just want to understand you better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:25 am

Lady Penelope approached Alex and gently gave him a motherly hug as she said,

"Don't worry, dear. We'll get Nerine back and no one will have to get hurt to do so. But I think it's best that we talk to Ryan and see if we can pull something out like we did last time. If only we could figure out the captain's location; but we don't have that information."

The captain raised an eyebrow and without turning to look at Helena, he replied,

"And why is that? Do you care? It might be a good chance to ask you why you agreed to help me in the first place."

As the captain still couldn't completely trust Helena, he wanted to understand how she was thinking as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:42 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I hope they get back soon."

Meanwhile, Ryan had led the others to where his old place was.  To everyone else, it looked like nothing was there but Ryan said,

"It's been a while since I was last here."

Helena gently approached the captain and replied,

"Of course I care about you.  I agreed because I believe that there is something so special about you and I want to be with you always.  Please, let me in."

She looked kindly and gently into the captain's eyes, her eyes reflecting warmth and sincerity in her words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:26 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, 

"It's invisible? That's a pretty high level of magic you've got there, to be able to hide a complete building from eyesight."

The captain was silent for a moment and admitted inwardly that there was something about Helena that softened him. There was something special about her that had caught his interest from their first meeting, and made him more open around her.

He took a deep breath then reaching out to his pocket, he took out the photo of the young girl that he had picked up earlier. Showing it to Helena, he said, "This is why I need Lycoris' powers."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:46 am

Ryan smiled a bit and replied, "My guardian put this barrier up and its magic is everlasting.  He was quite powerful.  I'll go ahead and get the opening to appear so we can pass through."

He cast a spell and then a small, narrow opening appeared.  Matthew opened his eyes in wonder and commented,

"That's impressive."

Helena remembered the picture she had picked up earlier and nodding, she replied,

"I see.  May I ask who she is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:11 am

The shapeshifter kept her eyebrow raised but nodding to herself, she said, "Yeah, I have to admit that it is."

Lycoris smiled a little and said, "It's been a long time since I've been here. I miss this place very much."

The captain smiled a bit although it was a sad smile. He replied, 

"She was the only lovely outcome of a very unhappy marriage. She was a lively girl, energetic, very playful and looked up to her daddy with such fondness. My little jewel. Her name was Ilya."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:19 am

Ryan smiled at Lycoris and replied, "We've had some good memories here.  Well, let's all go in."

Ryan gently held onto Lisianthus' arm and led the way through the barrier, with the others following.  Once everyone passed through the barrier, the opening automatically closed, making the building and its nearby surroundings, including Ryan and the others, invisible.  Ryan then led the way inside his old home.

Helena couldn't help but smile sadly and replied,

"So this is all for her?  Is she sick?"

Helena thought that perhaps the captain needed Lycoris' powers in order to cure the captain's daughter of an illness that was, otherwise, incurable.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:30 am

The shapeshifter, Lycoris and Lisianthus followed Ryan to inside the house. Lisianthus looked around with impression all over her face and said, 

"This is such a wonderful place, cutie and it's very well-protected. There is no way the captain will ever reach Lycoris here."

The captain's expression darkened as he replied, "No. She is dead. She was killed in that war three years ago, when she was only five."

His hands clenched into fists in both anger and despair at the memory.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:41 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  My guardian built and magically warded this place.  You could stay here indefinitely if you wanted.  Food automatically gets restocked and stays fresh and there are enough rooms."

He turned to Lycoris and asked, "Do you want to stay in your old room like before, Lycoris?"

Helena looked even sadder as the captain told her of his daughter's death and instinctively wrapping her arms around him in a hug, she replied,

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.  I can't even imagine."

Even though she did genuinely feel sorrow for the captain, Helena was piecing together why the captain needed Lycoris' powers.  She didn't know what to think about that but for now, all she wanted to do was comfort the captain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Lycoris smiled a little and nodding, she said,

"Yes, I'd like that very much. I still remember the way around it vividly-it would help to have a sense of familiarity."

The captain didn't return Helena's hug but he didn't push her away either. However, he rested his chin on her shoulder and frowning slightly, he said,

"There is no need to be. Once I lay my hands on that girl's powers, I'll use them all to resurrect and bring her back to life. She will have the life that she deserves."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=862
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-