Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 4:23 am

(Welcome back and ok. XD)

Lycoris nodded but then tentatively asked, "Umm but where are you going to sleep?"

As they made it to the entrance, there were a couple of guards on the gate. Lady Penelope approached one of them and said, "Sir, please, we request to meet Duke Collins immediately. It's very urgent."

The guard replied, "The duke is present, my lady, but I must ask to see if he will receive anyone. Please wait a moment."

He called for one of the maids and asked her to let the duke know that there were visitors.

The captain replied, "Oh yes, you're free to go around but I haven't told my soldiers anything yet. You remind me. Give me a moment."

He was silent for a moment and concentrating, he sent a mass telepathic message to all of his soldiers. He then looked at Helena again and said, "There you are. They'll treat you as their mistress now. They are our soldiers from this moment, beautiful one."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:08 am

(Thanks.  XD  This will be my last post for tonight but I'll post more tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Don't worry about me.  There's a sofa so I'll set up a blanket and pillow there for myself."

Alex waited with the others while the maid went to find out about Duke Collins.  He hoped that the duke was present and that the shapeshifter would be able to find clues.

Helena smiled seductively at the captain and replied, "Thank you, Nathan."

She leaned in to give him a loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Lycoris felt bad that after all of this, Matthew would end up sleeping on the sofa as well. It was like it wasn't enough what he had been through, but she would make things even more uncomfortable for him. She took a deep breath then shyly said,

"Umm we can share the bed, if-if you want. I mean, I-I wouldn't mind, just so you are more comfortable and all."

The maid took some time, but she finally returned and said, "The duke is waiting for you all in the living room. Please follow me; I'll take you there."

Lady Penelope was relieved to hear this and after nodding to the others, they all followed the maid to inside.

The captain returned the kiss with pleasure, and after it was eventually broken, he smiled at Helena flirtatiously and said,

"Having you around more will become a distraction like this, especially that you are so beautiful."

He put a stroke of her hair behind her ears gently then his eyebrows frowning more seriously, he said, "Now do as I asked you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Immediately, Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I can see how uncomfortable that would make you and the bed would barely fit two people.  It's all right.  The sofa will be fine for me."

Then Matthew got up and approached the nearby bed so he could begin cleaning it up and putting fresh blankets and pillows on it.

Alex felt relieved as well that the duke was willing to receive them and followed the maid as the party headed inside the house to where Duke Collins was.

Helena nodded seriously and replied, "Yes, of course.  I'll be back as soon as I'm done."

She gave the captain one more quick kiss and then left, heading towards Nerine's and formerly her prison.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, it's alright. Please, I have enough guilt on my conscience so I don't really need anymore. I already feel quite bad for everything so make it easy for me, please."

The maid led the party to inside the house and to the living room, where Duke Collins was waiting, seated on an armchair. The maid presented the party to him then bowed and took her leave.

He got up and raising his eyebrow, he said, "Well, well, look who's here."

Nerine was still in her cell although she was getting quite worried as Helena took so long. She prayed that the captain hadn't hurt her or worse, having witnessed what happened between them two earlier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 3:15 am

(Still editing but I'll make this post now while I can.  XD)

Matthew sighed and replied, "Lycoris, there really is no need for you to feel bad.  None of this is your fault; it's those horrible people who won't leave you alone.  You deserve a nice, quiet, happy life."

Alex looked straight on at Duke Collins but kept his cool, as he knew that lashing out at him wouldn't help any and the shapeshifter needed time to explore Duke Collins' place for any clues.

Helena arrived at the door to Nerine's prison and seeing the guard on duty, she turned to him and said,

"Leave me alone with the prisoner.  I'll call if anything goes wrong."

(I'm not sure if there is a guard on duty so I hope it's ok that I assumed there is.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 3:30 am

(Coolies and yup, that's fine. XD)

Lycoris shook her head and sighing, she said, "Maybe you're right but I can't help how I feel. No matter what you say, I can't help feeling that my existence is bringing misery to others."

The chancellor spoke up first, "Duke Collins, we're here to talk to you about something important."

Duke Collins looked impatient and replied, "It better be although I don't know what business you might have with me. Isn't it enough that Lady Lycoris ran away from where the queen kept her, and heavens only know where you keep her now?"

The guard was a little hesitant, but having heard the captain's orders a little ago, he nodded and said,

"Yes, my lady."

He bowed to her then left. Meanwhile, Nerine could see the encounter through her cell's door and her eyes were open wide in amazement, wondering if she was imagining or what.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 3:45 am

(Thanks.  I actually just finished editing finally, well, on my first pass of it.  I'll make additional checks on it although those don't usually take nearly as long.  I'll probably still take time next week for it but after that, I should have more free time.  ^^)

Matthew approached Lycoris and kneeling before her, he said,

"Hey, that's not true.  I mean, well, maybe not everyone is happy with you but there isn't a person who is ever universally liked.  I mean, even there are people who don't like me.  But you are only the most wonderful person ever to me and sure, we're facing difficulties now but we'll get through them."

Alex rolled his eyes at the duke's behavior although he continued to keep his cool.  He figured that it would be better for Lady Penelope to take the lead in the discussions.

After the guard left, Helena began to walk from side to side, her arms crossed and her face had this all-knowing look.  She then said loudly,

"It's interesting how the tables have turned, isn't it?"

In actuality, Helena was putting on a very good show and was planning on helping Nerine although she had to be really careful in how to reveal that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 am

(Coolies, that's great to hear. XD I'll make this post now when I can then I'll go get ready to go to work and all. XD)

Lycoris hanged her head down and quietly replied, 

"But that's the point, Matthew. Out of all of this, you're the most one I feel guilt towards. I mean, everyone else is connected to this mess one way or the other but you-I-I'm the one who brought you into this myself. I showed up at your house one day and dragged you with me to all this trouble. Instead of going on with your life peacefully, successfully, here you are, hiding and endangering yourself just to protect me."

Lady Penelope replied, "Please, Duke Collins. We know you're involved with the captain now, just as you know that he kidnapped Nerine and her friend. And I don't know why you might be helping him, especially when you two have completely different goals."

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and looked a little surprised as Lady Penelope mentioned working with the captain although he kept his cool.

Nerine looked even more confused and lost. Nothing seemed to make sense. Helena went out of the cell led by a soldier and there she was back, but completely different.

Confusion all over her face, she said, "Umm Helena? What are you talking about? What is going here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:02 am

(Ok.  This will be my last post for tonight but I'll post again before I go out tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "You're worth it.  I'm happy that you showed up on my doorstep when we first met.  Sure, there have been troubles since but I wouldn't trade them to go back to the life I had before you."

Alex added, "Lady Penelope is correct.  You two may seem to want the same thing but the actual result will turn out more tragic than you would have wished."

Helena let out a strange laugh for a few moments and then said,

"Oh yes, I forgot.  You've been kept in the dark.  Let's just say that the captain and I made a deal and I'm no longer his prisoner.  He's made me see things much more clearly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Lycoris was touched by Matthew's words, and blushing, she was silent for a moment then quietly asked,

"So you never resented that I showed up in your life? You-you never sat quietly to yourself, wishing that day when I appeared at your doorstep never happened? Not-not even once?"

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh really? And why is that? The captain simply wants Lady Lycoris' powers. He'll have that and he'll leave her alone. Things will be more peaceful for her in the future actually."

Nerine was shocked to hear those words coming from Helena's mouth. Furrowing her eyebrows, she replied,

"What-what do you mean by that? What kind of deal did you make with the captain? What things did he make you see more clearly? Are you on his side now? You-you couldn't stand him when you left this room."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Matthew smiled and shaking his head, he replied,

"Never.  I don't want to go back to the life I had before you.  You've brought so much meaning to my life, made me realize what it really means to be alive."

Alex replied, "Oh, you mean when she's dead after that captain takes her powers?  If that's what you mean, then sure, Lycoris will have peace but she won't be alive."

He looked saddened as he uttered those latter words.

Helena replied, "So many questions but I do understand.  Well, you are right that I couldn't stand him earlier but there's just something so alluring about him.  No one else makes me feel the way he does, and he's granted me powers I never dreamed were possible.  I'd do anything he wants."

Her eyes took on a dreamy look but then quickly, she gave Nerine a knowing look, as though she wanted to tell her something only in confidence.  She then began to approach the cell door slowly and hoped that Nerine would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 am

Lycoris blushed even more and was silent for a few moments, before she quietly said,

"Well, if-if you say so. I hope you truly mean every word and you aren't just this to make me feel better."

Duke Collins furrowed his eyebrows and beginning to lose his temper, he angrily replied,

"The captain won't kill her, if that's what you mean. He'll take her powers and that's it. Even if he had other plans in mind, I wouldn't let him of course. I'd protect her with my life."

Nerine was a little confused as she saw Helena's look but understanding, she got up and slowly moved to the cell's door as well until she was close enough for Helena to talk quietly and she be able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 3:27 am

Matthew sounded a little sad as he replied, "I do mean it.  I'm not just saying this to make you feel better.  I really do feel that way.  You've made my life all the better and I wouldn't change it for anything."

Alex replied, "If Lycoris' powers are taken, she will die.  That's a certainty.  In fact..."

He sighed sadly, remembering how Lycoris did almost die back at the castle in the gods' world.

Helena reached the door to the cell and once Nerine did, too, Helena leaned in and whispered quickly,

"Listen and try not to change your facial expressions.  I'm going to help you get out of here but I had to go along and pretend to do what that captain wants.  I think he would have used magic on me if I had protested so I figured it was better to willingly go along with him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 am

Lycoris smiled a little and replied, "Thank you, Matthew. It means a lot to me to hear you saying that. It-it eases my conscience a bit, at least."

Duke Collins was silent for a few moments, a look of disbelief and shock on his face. He slowly replied, 

"This can't be true. The captain told me that her powers have nothing to do with her life. And that once he takes them, he'll leave her alone. You must be lying."

Nerine was inwardly relieved as she heard what Helena said although she kept a neutral expression. She whispered in reply,

"Helena, are you sure of what you're doing? That captain is dangerous. If-if he even suspects that you're playing behind his back, he won't spare your life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 5:42 am

Matthew smiled, feeling cheered up that Lycoris seemed to be in better spirits.  He replied,

"I'm glad to hear that.  Hey, I know we're going to be stuck in here for a while but we should make the best of it.  I do have some books and I could read to you to pass the time, if you'd like."

Alex replied, "And how can you be so sure that captain wasn't the one lying?  I was there when the captain tried to take Lycoris' powers before.  She almost died-she was in so much pain."

His eyes teared up a bit upon the memory.

Helena whispered quickly, "I know but I'll take that risk.  If you have the chance to communicate with the others, then let them know what's going on and in the meantime, you have to act like you're angry or hurt when you're around me.  Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "I guess that would be a good idea. We have plenty of time here and we can't really go anywhere so that might be the best thing to do as well."

Duke Collins still had the look of disbelief and shock on his face, and he was having a difficult time processing what Alex was saying. He thought things over then replied,

"But as I understand, aren't you helping the shapeshifter take Lady Lycoris' powers to sacrifice them to the devils' world? Wouldn't that be killing her as well? How can you say otherwise now?"

Nerine whispered back, "Yes, I understand. Please be careful, Helena. I appreciate that you're trying to help me but if it is going to endanger your life, then please don't."

Meanwhile, the captain decided it was time to contact Alex to start putting his plan in action. He communicated with him telepathically,

Well, well, I imagine you must be looking all around for your precious wife now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "I guess that would be a good idea. We have plenty of time here and we can't really go anywhere so that might be the best thing to do as well."

Duke Collins still had the look of disbelief and shock on his face, and he was having a difficult time processing what Alex was saying. He thought things over then replied,

"But as I understand, aren't you helping the shapeshifter take Lady Lycoris' powers to sacrifice them to the devils' world? Wouldn't that be killing her as well? How can you say otherwise now?"

Nerine whispered back, "Yes, I understand. Please be careful, Helena. I appreciate that you're trying to help me but if it is going to endanger your life, then please don't."

Meanwhile, the captain decided it was time to contact Alex to start putting his plan in action. He communicated with him telepathically,

Well, well, I imagine you must be looking all around for your precious wife now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "All right then."

He got up and approached a nearby small bookcase, taking out a few books.  He then returned to Lycoris and said,

"I do have a few storybooks here.  They're mostly for kids but then again, I would get them as patients every once in a while.  Are you ok with one of these stories?  I like this one called The Tortoise and the Hare.

Alex replied, "The difference is that Lycoris is willing to help whereas with the captain, he would just forcibly take her powers.  But in truth, I don't want Lycoris to die.  T-there is a way to save her."

Suddenly, Alex's posture stiffened as he heard the captain communicating with him.  Angrily, he replied,

What have you done with my darling?  And Helena?

Helena whispered, "Of course.  I won't be able to talk to you like this often, at least until I learn how to use telepathy.  In the meantime, I'll try to master my magic and find out where we are so I can get you out first chance."

(This week will be busy for me as well.  I'm still checking up on editing and I'm also dealing with a bit of ugly family stuff so I'm a bit stressed, to say the least.  So I probably won't be able to get back to more regular posting until next week.  Just wanted to let you know.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:39 am

(Aww I totally understand. Take your time and I'll post whenever I can. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Ok, sounds nice. But umm, these are very strange names. Are they some sort of creatures that exist in the humans' world?"

Lady Penelope and the chancellor observed Alex as his expression changed and wondered what was wrong. Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and didn't say anything although his mind was troubled because of what he heard.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Ok, be careful. But umm, the captain really gave you magic for real? What does he want from you in return?"

The captain replied,

Oh nothing at all-nothing yet. They're quite well so far but I can't guarantee it will stay that way. Of course, I am sure you know what you need to do if you want your darling back. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:31 am

(Thanks for understanding.  ^^)

Matthew couldn't help but smile and reply, "Yes, they're animals in the human world.  Do you know about turtles or rabbits?"

Alex frowned and replied,

I know but she deserves to have a life.  You have no right to take it away from her.

Of course, Alex was referring to Lycoris.

Helena whispered, "He wants me to help him.  That was the price.  I didn't think he'd give me magic but now I have it so I might as well learn how to use it and use it to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Lycoris looked thoughtful then replied, "Umm I think I heard about rabbits before. They are small animals who jump around a lot, right? But it's my first time to hear of turtles. Are they similar to rabbits?"

Nerine nodded and whispered back, "Ok but please be really careful. You don't know that captain and I am surprised he would give you a weapon like this so watch out. You never know what he really gave, whether it has some sort of a trap or what. I just don't think he would be so naive, right?"

The captain replied,

Oh I have nothing to do with her life. I will only take the powers in her-that's all I want. See? Quite simple. Whether she dies or lives after that, I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Matthew replied, "They're quite different from rabbits although I think they can be cute."

He then described turtles to Lycoris, being as detailed in his description so she could picture it.

Alex frowned further and replied,

And why do you want her powers?  Are you just that greedy and selfish?

Helena whispered,

"I understand.  I promise I'll be careful.  We should stop talking like this before one of the guards become suspicious."

She then moved away from the cell door, hoping that Nerine would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 am

Lycoris pictured the turtles in her mind as Matthew described them to her and when he was done, she smiled and said,

"They sound really quite different. Now I am curious to hear that story to see what will bring them together."

The captain angrily replied,

That's none of your business. You have until the morning-I'll wait for you to contact me again and tell me that you'll hand her over. Otherwise, your darling will suffer.

Nerine moved away from the cell door as well, and then frowning, she angrily said,

"Get out of here. Haven't you chosen to side with the captain? Then get out of here. I don't want to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Of course.  I think you'll like it."

He took a seat next to Lycoris and then began to read the story to Lycoris.  It described a race between the two and how the hare felt confident that he would win because he was naturally faster.  However, the hare was overconfident so he took a lot of naps, while the tortoise continued his steady gait, eventually beating the hare.

Alex didn't reply but simply shut off the telepathy, not wanting to talk to the captain any further.  Realizing that he was still with the others, he then looked to Duke Collins and said,

"That captain really is evil.  He doesn't care if Lycoris dies."

Helena smirked and loudly said, "That's fine by me.  At least I'm free and powerful now while you remain a prisoner.  And I'd much rather be by my captain."

She quickly gave Nerine an apologetic look for the harsh words, even though she knew that Nerine would understand that she didn't really mean them.  Then, she turned around left, returning to where the captain was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: