Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 am

Lycoris was even more confused for a moment but taking a few moments to think things thoroughly, she suddenly realized something and asked,

"Umm is Nerine pregnant? Is that it?"

Nerine nodded happily and replied, 

"Yes, yes. You're going to be a daddy. We're going to have our very first child."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:23 am

Matthew nodded slowly and replied, "Yup, that's it.  It's perfectly normal for Nerine to have nausea and dizziness."

He wondered how Lycoris was going to take this news.

Alex smiled with excitement and wonder and wrapping his arms around Nerine, he replied,

"Darling, this is wonderful news!  I can't believe it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 am

Lycoris was surprised and it took a few moments to take things in, but more importantly, she didn't even know how to feel towards it. Although she wanted to be happy for the couple, she couldn't help but feel that she wasn't. 

However, doing her best to hide her conflict inside, she smiled and said, "Oh thank goodness. So Nerine is fine and that-that is great news. She must be so happy and Alex will be quite happy to hear it too."

Nerine nodded joyfully and cheering happily, she said, 

"I couldn't believe it either but it's true. I am so happy, Alex. I am really happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:34 am

Matthew looked at Lycoris questioningly and replied, "I can understand if you're not happy about this news, considering."

Alex replied, "It's amazing.  I'm happy, too.  Umm, is it ok if I...?"

He was gesturing with his right hand, as he wanted to gently touch Nerine's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 am

Lycoris looked taken aback and quickly shaking her head, she said,

"No, no, why would I not be? I am happy for them, of course. I-I mean, it's the natural thing to happen, right? And she is my sister and all I ever want is her happiness."

She was more talking to herself than anything as though she was trying to convince herself that this was how she felt.

Nerine nodded happily and gently touching Alex's hand, she let him touch her stomach.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:46 am

Matthew looked skeptically at Lycoris and replied, "It's ok if you're not happy.  I mean, I know how you feel about Alex and all..."

Alex smiled and he reached out his hand to gently touch Nerine's stomach.  He commented,

"Wow, we're going to have a baby.  This does explain why you felt sick earlier.  But you feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "It-it doesn't matter. My feelings for Alex shouldn't exist in the first place."

She felt quite conflicted and guilty because of how she truly felt. She replied, "Umm can we leave? We should leave them by themselves too. They'll want some privacy."

"I felt all better once I learned of the news. It's like the happiness washed away all the sickness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  Do you want to go back outside to the gardens?"

Alex chuckled a bit and replied, "That does seem to be it.  Well, it looks like I'll need to take really good care of you, darling, and you'll need to take it easy meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:55 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah, please. We can go back to relax a little there before it's dinnertime and all."

"Yes, I'll do so. I need to take care of my baby so that he or she is all healthy when they arrive to our world. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl. Oh and whether it's a devil or a human. I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:58 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "That sounds good."

He gently touched Lycoris' arm and the two of them headed outside to the gardens to spend the rest of the afternoon.

Alex smiled and replied, "Me, too.  I'm sure that when it's close, we'll know if our baby is a boy or girl and whether he or she is human or devil.  But it doesn't matter to me either way.  Our baby will be loved."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:02 am

Lycoris took a deep breath and followed Matthew to the gardens, hoping she would be distracted and be able to enjoy the rest of the day with a clear mind.

"Yes, yes, of course. We'll give him all the love and comfort in the world and we'll keep it safe and happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 am

As Matthew was with Lycoris, he thought about all the events happening and now, with Nerine's pregnancy, he knew that things would get more complicated.

Realizing something, Alex said, "Mom and Dad will be excited when they find out, especially Mom.  She's been wanting to have grandkids."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 am

Lycoris tried to distract herself away from what just happened although it was difficult. Thinking it was fruitless to try to think it away, she thought of altering the way of thinking and curiously asked,

"Matthew, why does being pregnant make one sick? There is a medical reason for that, right?"

Nerine nodded excitedly and replied, "Yes, yes. Oh I wish we could be with them right now and let them know. Umm can't we pay them a visit? It can be quick and secret. I just want them to share our happiness."

(Ok, this is my last post as I need to run to work now. XD See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

(Ok, see you tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Well, when a woman is carrying a baby inside, it's growing and it can affect her body in all sorts of ways.  Nerine's symptoms were pretty mild but some have pretty weird ones.  Like I've heard that some women have weird food cravings."

Alex replied, "I'm not sure that would be the best idea but perhaps they could come here?  I can use my telepathy to contact them and ask them to come here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:21 am

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "Weird food cravings? You mean, they'll want to eat unusual things? Or things they don't usually eat everyday?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Ok, I don't mind that either. I just want to see them soon and they'll be so happy to receive the news."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, it can be both although it usually is more of the latter.  For instance, some human women crave ice cream with pickles on them.  Personally, that doesn't sound appealing to me but yeah."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll contact them now."

He used his telepathy to contact Edward and Eleanor to let them know where they are and that they wanted to see them as soon as possible.  But Alex made it a point to add that they should be careful not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 am

Lycoris looked almost horrified as she replied, "Ice cream with pickles? Umm yeah, that sounds pretty strange. I hope Nerine doesn't ask for something like that."

Nerine waited patiently until Alex contacted his parents and hoped they would be able to come visit them soon. She couldn't wait to see their reaction once they learn of the news, especially Eleanor's.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:20 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that doesn't sound very pleasant indeed, does it?  I don't know how female devils behave when they're pregnant, but I've had my fair share of looking after pregnant humans."

Edward and Eleanor were delighted to hear from Alex and they replied that they would come right away and be careful.  Alex then turned to Nerine and said,

"Ok, just finished talking to them.  They said they'll come over right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:26 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "I have no idea about anything of that subject either. All I know that it takes a female devil 4 months to deliver."

She paused then thoughtfully asked, "Have you ever helped a human deliver a baby, Matthew?"

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "I am so happy. I missed them quite a lot and I know they will be really happy to hear of the news."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I've taken care of a couple myself.  It's usually best to take an expecting woman to the clinic when she knows it's time to give birth but there are emergency situations where I've taken care of it."

Alex smiled and replied, "It'll be great to see them again."

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and a butler went to see who it is.  Recognizing Edward and Eleanor, the butler let them in.  The butler then said,

"If you are looking for Sir Alex and Lady Nerine, they're in the kitchen."

Edward thanked the couple and then they went on ahead to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, 

"It must be a wonderful feeling to help a new soul come to life, right? I mean, I imagine you seeing those kids later on when they grow up a little and it you must feel proud and happy then, right?"

Nerine waited with Alex and after a little while, she was happy to see Eleanor and Edward make their appearance. Smiling happily, she said,

"Mum, dad, I am so happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 am

Matthew smiled back and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Kids are a huge responsibility but a wonderful joy to have."

Eleanor immediately approached Nerine and giving her a warm hug, she said,

"Oh dear, we're so very happy to see you and glad to hear that you're all right.  We've been so worried."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "I can imagine. I hope Alex and Nerine can have a healthy and a happy child. I wish I can live long enough to see it but I guess that won't be possible. I would be its aunt, right, Matthew?"

Nerine returned Eleanor's hug warmly, genuinely happy to see her and Edward. She replied happily,

"I am so happy as well to see you, mom. Don't worry about us; we're safe here and we've been doing fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 am

Matthew looked sad as Lycoris mentioned that she wouldn't live long but trying to remain cheerful, he replied,

"Yup, that's right."

Edward added, "Alex explained to us the situation and why you two are here.  We understand but isn't it dangerous for us all to meet for now?"

Alex replied, "Kind of but we wanted to share some news with you and we wanted to tell you in person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:05 am

Lycoris continued to smile although she felt sad inside as well. She nodded but didn't say anything anymore, as she didn't have anything else to say that wouldn't be a sad one.

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "That's true."

She took a deep breath and after looking at Alex happily for a moment, she looked back at them again and said,

"Mom, dad, you're finally going to have the grandchild that you wanted. I am pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: