Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Matthew blushed and stammering, he replied, "I-I-I mean, i-it's the right thing to do, isn't it?"

It was hard keeping his composure around the other Lycoris as Matthew continued to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Lycoris pouted cutely and looking disappointed, she replied, 

"Really? So that's it? You would protect me just because it's the right thing to do? Not because you care about me or I am special or anything?"

She looked disappointed although she secretly enjoyed hearing Matthew stammer so.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Matthew immediately replied, "You are special.  How can anyone say that you're not?"

Inside, Matthew wondered if this Lycoris was trying to flirt with him because it sure felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:36 am

Lycoris continued pouting cutely and replied,

"You just did. So you're probably protecting me just because I am a lady in your company and all. Well, you know, I am more than capable of protecting myself but I just wanted to see how you would answer my question."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 am

Matthew replied, "Oh, I see.  Were you disappointed by my answer?"

He looked curiously at Lycoris.

(I'm gaming btw so I might be really slow in posting.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Lycoris replied with the same pout on her face, "Yes, indeed, I was. So I am just like any other lady you might have had in company around here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 am

Matthew replied, "It's not because you're a lady.  I would protect anyone.  It'd be only right to do so, especially if they looked like harm would come to them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:10 am

Lycoris' look turned a little more serious and replied, 

"That's hard to believe, unless I am some sort of exception, knowing how you want to help the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope take my powers even though it will kill me. And don't say it's because the other Lycoris wants it. Even if that was true, it would be your duty to stop her, not help her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "I'm not going to say anything more about this.  I know how you feel, I know how she feels about it.  Whatever happens will happen.  Things will work out the way they're meant to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:18 am

Although Lycoris had been calm and even happy the whole way, Matthew's response completely flipped her mood. She stopped walking and pulled her arm away, then frowning, she said,

"Really? That's your answer to it? So why are you helping me get back my eyesight if nothing is changed of your opinion about this? Stalling me until everything is ready for the shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 am

Matthew replied, "You want it and as a doctor, I will help everyone who wants treatment.  I wish the Lycoris I talked to would have agreed to this herself.  It would have made things easier."

He stopped walking as well and just didn't feel up to talking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:36 am

Lycoris' expression darkened and replied quietly, "I see."

She paused then more calmly, she said, "You know, I actually thought you could help me. But you really are just like everyone else."

The gears were turning in her head, as apparently, whatever plan she had in mind that had to do with Matthew wouldn't work anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:39 am

Matthew sighed sadly and replied, "I'm sorry you feel that way.  I want to help.  All this talk is just making me uncomfortable and sad, ok?  I just feel like my buttons are getting pushed around."

He turned to the side, feeling like he was about to start crying although he did his best to compose himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:44 am

Lycoris frowned and replied, "You're sad and uncomfortable just because of talking? How am I supposed to feel, knowing that you are all plotting to take my life away?"

She paused then after a breath, she said, "Tell you what. I'll save you the trouble. You want a way out of this? Just hand me over to the castle in your town. Aren't Lisianthus and Ryan there? They'll take care of it from there. And you can tell the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope that I ran away. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 am

Matthew replied, "I wish you would just trust me.  It hurts knowing that this is a part of you.  I-I only want what's best.  Why do I feel like such a failure for trying to think of how to make everyone happy?"

(*sighs*  I know how Matthew feels.  Kind of wish the other Lycoris would back off for now.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:00 am

(Aww. :/)

Lycoris could hear the stress in Matthew's voice and although she wasn't convinced, she decided it would be useless keeping up this conversation. 

After a moment of silence, she sighed and then said, "Whatever. Can we go back home?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:03 am

Matthew nodded and quietly replied, "Ok."

He gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way back to the house, remaining quiet the entire way, just wanting to be alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:07 am

Lycoris was silent through the whole way as well, just following Matthew back to his house. She had had a plan in mind; to have Matthew's help to get her eyesight back and perhaps run away with his help if she could change his mind about helping the shapeshifter. But apparently, that plan just wasn't going to work.

She sighed inwardly, as she didn't want to resort to more forceful tactics but it looked like she had no choice if she wanted to save herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 am

(Well, you know, I'm just saying, the other Lycoris could be more understanding in how difficult Matthew's position is.  Like I kind of know how it feels when many people demand things from you and it's just so plain impossible to please them all.  :/)

Matthew continued to remain quiet as the two of them walked home and once they arrived and were inside, he quietly said,

"You can remove the disguises around us now.  I'll take you upstairs to your room and leave you in peace."

He said all this sadly, as he wanted to avoid being around this Lycoris for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 am

(Ahh the other Lycoris doesn't really care about Matthew as much as she cares about saving her own life and all. And she thinks that what she demands is plainly her right that Matthew shouldn't think twice about helping her, if that makes sense. :/)

Lycoris didn't say anything but she uncast the spell she had on them for maintaining their disguises. She could hear the sadness in Matthew's voice but she couldn't truly understand it, as she wasn't asking for much. Was asking for his help to run away from death that demanding?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 am

(Yeah, I can understand that.  I just think that things are more understandable if we look at things from all sides.  That is what I try to do in real life anyway.  XD)

After Lycoris cast the spell to return them to their usual appearances, he said,

"Thank you.  I'll take you back to your room now and then I'll head to my room.  I'll get working on these potions."

He held Lycoris' arm and began to lead the way back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 am

(Yup, I agree with you there. XD)

Lycoris followed Matthew upstairs and although she was silent on the whole way, as they made it in her room, she entered and then said, 

"You know what, you don't have to work on those potions or help me with that operation at all if you don't want to. It doesn't matter."

She then reached out and closed the door after her, not even wanting to hear Matthew's response to that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:40 am

Matthew sighed as Lycoris closed the door on him and then he went to his room, to rest for a bit before working on the potions.  He still decided to go through with the plan, regardless.

(You know, a bit of advice for the other Lycoris but it might help to make Matthew feel less sad and pretend to be more understanding of how he feels.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:56 am

(Hmm I see. The other Lycoris says that she'll think about it. XD)

Lycoris reached out to her bed and laid down on it, feeling annoyed and sad in the same time. Although she could simply contact Lisianthus and Ryan and tell them about her location, she didn't want to resort to that for some reason. She still wanted Matthew's help although without forcing him into it, as she wanted him to help her willingly. Yet why was he making this so difficult for her?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:05 am

(Oh ok.  XD)

Meanwhile, Matthew rested for a bit in his room and then proceeded to make the potions for Lycoris.  He hoped to get word back from his colleague as well regarding Lycoris' condition so that he could figure out the best way to help her and to make everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: