Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:54 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  Hopefully, today will bring better news and you know that I'll do everything I can to help."

Matthew shook his head and softly replied, "No, not for long.  I did enjoy watching you sleep.  You look beautiful when you do but then everything you do makes you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 am

Lisianthus smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I know."

She paused then said, "We should get ready for the day, I guess. Do you mind if I get ready first, cutie?"

Lycoris blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's words and didn't know what to say for a moment, but then she shyly replied,

"Umm that's quite sweet of you, Matt. I-I am glad I didn't keep you waiting for long. Umm how did you sleep? I-I can't help but feel a bit guilty that you slept on the sofa and all..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:04 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all, beautiful.  I'll wait for you while you go get ready."

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I slept very well.  The sofa was quite comfortable.  Is your bed comfortable as well?  If not, you should let me or Olivia know so we can make it more comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:06 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok, cutie. I'll be quick."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then got out of bed, got herself a change of clothes then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied,

"Oh no, it's quite comfortable. Thank you, Matt. You're really quite caring but don't worry. I am quite comfortable and happy here, truly."

She smiled softly, genuinely meaning her words.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:12 am

As Lisianthus prepared herself in the bathroom, Ryan got up, quickly made the bed and then took his clothes, sitting in a chair to wait for Lisianthus.

Matthew replied, "I'm happy to hear that.  I want you to be as happy and comfortable here as possible."

There was a knock at the door and after Matthew opened it, Olivia entered the room, curtseyed to the both of them and said,

"Good morning, sir.  Good morning, miss.  Did you both sleep well?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "I sure did."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:15 am

Lisianthus took a quick shower then after drying herself off, she changed into a beautiful pink blouse and a short white skirt. She then brushed her hair and let it flow down her shoulders. Once she was ready, she went out of the bathroom and put away her nightgown.

Approaching Ryan, she said, "I am all done, cutie. You can use the bathroom now."

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"Good morning, Olivia. I slept quite well too. What about you? How was your night?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:17 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll be quick."

He took his clothes and then went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "I slept quite well.  Thank you, miss.  I was wondering whether to have breakfast brought up first or if the miss would like a bath before breakfast."

Matthew turned to Lycoris and said, "I leave the choice to you, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 am

Lisianthus waited for Ryan to get ready, sitting on a nearby sofa meanwhile. She truly hoped that the day would bring better news and they would have better luck on their search.

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "Umm maybe we can eat first? Then you can help me take my bath. Is that ok, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 am

Ryan quickly took his shower and after drying off, he put on his clothes and combed his hair.  Then he left the bathroom and returning to Lisianthus' side, he happily said,

"I'm all ready, beautiful."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good to me."

Olivia nodded and replied, "Then I'll be right back with breakfast."

She then left the room to get breakfast for Matthew and Lycoris.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled softly and replied, "You look gorgeous, cutie."

She paused then said, "Let's have breakfast here. I like it when it's just the two of us. Is that ok with you, cutie?"

Lycoris smiled softly as Olivia left to fetch them breakfast and commented, "She is really a wonderful woman."

She paused then asked, "Umm Matt, I'll be able to get out of bed today, right? So I-I can move around normally?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  I love it when it's just the two of us, too."

He smiled lovingly at Lisianthus.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, you will although we should take it easy and just have you walk around the house.  I'll ask Olivia to help you to put on your dress after you have your bath.  I'll take a shower myself in the meanwhile and get a change of clothes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Lisianthus couldn't help but return the smile lovingly, and happily said, "Breakfast up here it is then."

She rang the bell for a maid and and after one had arrived, Lisianthus asked her to bring breakfast up for them. The maid left immediately to do as ordered.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

"Okay then. I'll take it easy although I am just really happy that I will be up and about. You'll show me around the house, right? And we can spend time with the others, too."

She looked excited about the simple idea of getting out the room and moving around, as it had been a long while since she did that and enjoyed the company of a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 am

As the couple waited for breakfast to be brought, Ryan asked, "After we eat, are we heading to your office?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'll give you a tour of the house and you'll get to talk to the others, too."

(If I'm not back here until before I go to bed and all, it's because I'm taking care of other things.  I would have taken care of them earlier in the day but Folke wanted me online and I couldn't take care of my things and it's stressing me out.  I could have told him but I tried that before and he just says things that I don't put him first when he hasn't put me first lately.  So yeah, I thought I'd let you know.  He should go to sleep by the time we usually RP but since I got so behind today, I want to try to take care of some things and catch up a bit.  Otherwise, I'll really feel more stressed and just cry.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:42 am

(Aww I understand. ^^ Take your time and I'll stay on just in case you return and all so no worries. If I may just give a piece of advice, I do really think that you should take care of yourself a bit more, phoenix. I don't want to put my nose where it doesn't belong and all but I do think that he should be more understanding sometimes. :/ But anyhow, take care of yourself and I hope things are ok on your side soon. Hug )

Lisianthus' face turned a little more serious and nodding, she said,

"Yes. We need to think of what to do and I'll contact the king and queen of Devenshire, see if they have any news. Also, there's something I have in mind..."

She looked thoughtful, as an idea was in her head but she needed to think it over carefully.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've spent time with everyone else and I can't wait to be with Alex and Nerine again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:44 am

(Thanks.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to post more tonight but I'll make this post while I can.  And it's ok.  I'm feeling stressed because I'm at the point where I feel like I look after everyone else's wants and needs and when I look after my own (which is what I tried to do this morning), then I'm selfish for doing so.  I even cried a little while ago because I can't take it when people demand things of me and I don't have any time for myself, to relax (I haven't even gamed today and I doubt that I will when I feel like this) or to get any work done.  So unless I cut down on sleep (which it might come down to that and I know that's not a good idea but I may not have a choice), then yeah, this is how things are.  But I did talk to Folke and he said that it's ok if I want to take Monday for myself (I asked him for that because I really do need to get my things done and I don't have classes on Monday so it'll be a good time then) and he was ok with that.  But yeah, I'll post now and if I don't post again before I go to sleep, then I'll post tomorrow and let you know how things are.)

Ryan looked curiously at Lisianthus and asked, "What's your idea, beautiful?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "It'll be nice to spend time with the others and I'm sure they'll want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 am

(I understand. Hug I hope things get better for you and you get some time to relax and take care of things and all. ^^)

Lisianthus looked silently at Ryan for a moment but then she said, "I'll tell you when it's the three of us in the office."

There was a knock on the door a little later and a maid came in with breakfast, laid it down on the table before taking her leave.

Lycoris nodded happily and a bit tentatively, she asked, "Umm, do you think the others will be happy to see me too? I mean, would they enjoy my company as well?"

She was especially a bit worried that Alex and Nerine wouldn't like her around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:55 pm

(Obviously, I was too stressed to post again last night but I'm feeling a bit better so I'll post now before I go out for the day.)

Ryan nodded and after breakfast was laid on the table and the maid took her leave, he helped Lisianthus into her seat and took his seat.  He then said,

"Breakfast looks delicious.  We should eat."

Understanding what Lycoris was implying, Matthew replied, "I'm sure most of the others will be happy to see you.  If anyone feels otherwise, I'm sure it's only because they're tired or such.  It's understandable."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:21 am

(I understand. I hope you can catch up on your things soon so the stress goes away but don't push yourself too much, ok? You should put your health first and foremost after all. Hug )

Lisianthus nodded and the couple started eating their breakfast, getting their fill for the day. Lisianthus was quite thoughtful, hoping the day would bring good news.

Although Lycoris knew it was more than just being tired, she smiled and nodding, she said, "I hope so."

She didn't know what else to say so she remained silent, waiting for Olivia to fetch their breakfast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:56 am

(Ok, thanks.  I got back a little while ago so I'll post here but I won't post more until I turn in for the night.  At least until I'm caught up, I think it'll help to minimize a lot of my other activities for now.  ^^)

As Ryan ate his breakfast, he was curious as to what Lisianthus' idea was but since she wanted to wait until Irene would join them, he thought it would be best to be patient for now.

Olivia soon returned, carrying a tray of hot, delicious breakfast.  Matthew opened the door for her and as Olivia set about placing the plates and cups, she happily said,

"The chefs have prepared pancakes and fried eggs along with biscuits.  There's orange juice and coffee as well."

Matthew happily commented, "It looks and smells delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:22 am

(I understand. Good luck. ^^)

Lisianthus continued eating her breakfast and was soon all finished, and she only had to wait until Ryan was all done as well so they could head to her office where they would meet with Irene.

Lycoris smiled softly and as she could smell the fresh, delicious breakfast, she happily commented,

"It smells really good, Olivia. Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:32 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I actually just finished all of my prep work for the week.  It helped that Folke wasn't online.  I'm guessing that he's either giving me my space or he has other things to do but either way, I was able to get things done so that's good.  I still do have chores to do but since it's nighttime here, I'll just end up doing them tomorrow since I'll have it free.  In the meantime, I'll post now although I do want some time to myself.  Will try to get back to gaming and all so we'll see how that goes.  I'll post at least one more time before I go to sleep although I should be back to regular posting tomorrow.  ^^)

Ryan soon finished his breakfast and commented, "Breakfast sure was good.  Are you all full as well, beautiful?"

Olivia smiled back and replied, "You're welcome, miss.  Please enjoy and I'll return a little later to help you with your bath."

She then curtseyed and left the room.  Matthew then guided Lycoris' hands to where all the items were and said,

"Let's eat.  This really does smell good.  Do you want coffee or orange juice?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 5:04 am

(Coolies, I am glad things went ok for you and I understand. ^^ Enjoy. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, I am. If you're all done as well, cutie, we should head to my office. Irene will probably be there soon."

Lycoris thought about it for a moment then happily said, "I'd like coffee, please. It is that drink that helps you stay awake and attentive, right? So it should help me stay energetic for some time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 am

(Thanks.  I'm going to get some sleep for the night so I'll make my post now and post more tomorrow.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'm ready."

He got up and then helped Lisianthus up as well.  Then the two of them walked towards Lisianthus' office to meet up with Irene.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

He carefully poured a cup of coffee for Lycoris and as he handed her the cup, he asked,

"Will this be your first time having coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 pm

(Ok. ^^)

Lisianthus and Ryan soon made it at her office and each took their seats. A little later, there was a knock on the door and after Lisianthus allowed entrance, Duchess Irene made her way inside.

She said, "Good morning, you two. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long. I came as soon as I finished breakfast. How was your night?"

Lycoris smiled softly and shaking her head as she reached out to take the cup, she replied,

"Nope, I've had it before a couple of times. It tastes a bit bitter but its effect is quite strong, you know? And I like it. It's different and has a special taste about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Good morning, Duchess Irene.  We slept all right, all things considering.  How about you?  How was your sleep?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I agree.  Coffee helps me to wake up and keeps me going throughout the day.  You can put sugar or cream in coffee although they'll weaken the effects of coffee slightly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: