Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:47 am

Ryan replied,

We need to do something fast.  Sia looked like she was ready to leave and I think she's heading to Duke Collins' place to get the shapeshifter.

He thought of something and asked,

Can Alex make contact with her?  If he can, he could find out what the situation is and think of a way to rescue her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:50 am

Irene replied,

Yes, I think he can. I'll tell him to do so right away but you should return as well. We'll need all the strength we can get here if we decide to make an attack.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:58 am

Ryan replied,

Ok, I'll teleport back now.

He made sure to walk far enough away so that he wouldn't be seen and then he teleported himself back to where Irene and the others were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 am

As Ryan returned, Irene turned to Alex and the others and told them everything Ryan had already told her about. She then said to Alex,

"Try to contact the shapeshifter now. If she can tell us anything about her location, we may be able to help her out of there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:06 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll give it a try."

He closed his eyes and focusing on the telepathy, he attempted to reach out to the shapeshifter and said,

It's me.  Are you able to communicate with me?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:13 am

Luckily, the shapeshifter was alone at that moment although not in the best of states. She was tied in the same way as before to prevent her from using her powers. As she received Alex's message, she replied,

You are finally trying to contact me. I don't understand what happened. It was all a trap.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:16 am

Alex replied,

I know.  We didn't realize it ourselves until Duke Collins contacted Ryan about it.  Can you tell us anything about the room you're trapped in?  We're right outside so we're going to get you out of there.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:21 am

The shapeshifter replied,

I think it's some sort of a basement or a cellar, I am not sure. It doesn't differ much from that room I was locked in before. I don't think it's too far from the room that controls the defenses.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:27 am

Alex replied,

Can you see any sort of window?  And if so, what's the view?  We can try breaking you out that way.  Lycoris isn't there so we'll get you out of there and then figure out what to do.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:41 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter was surprised to hear that Lycoris wasn't in the mansion, as she believed that it was only a trap but the duke and Lycoris didn't move away. Looking around her, she found one sole window in the right top of the room. She replied,

One small window in the top right of the room but it's far from me so I can't tell what's the view. Tell the duchess it's close to the defenses' room-she may guess where it is.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Alex replied,

Ok, I'll do that.  Just hang on.  We'll get you out soon.

Closing the telepathy, he then looked to Irene and told her what the shapeshifter had told him about where she was being kept and made sure to note that it was close to the defense room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 1:26 am

Irene thought quickly and trying to figure out the shapeshifter's location, she replied,

"I think I may know where she is but it won't be a piece of cake getting there. The mansion must quite protected by soldiers. But if we make it to the other side of the mansion and try to sneak from there, it would be a lot closer to where she is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:47 am

Alex replied, "We have to make it to the other side.  We can conceal ourselves with magic and move stealthily and then it should be ok from there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:20 am

(Sorry I'm late today. I had my first day today of training in a pharmacy so my schedule got a bit messed up. XD But I should come earlier than this from now on. ^^)

Irene looked thoughtful and replied,

"It isn't that easy, Alex. You don't forget the defenses? The shapeshifter probably had no time to deactivate them and even if she did, the soldiers probably reactivated them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:31 am

(Ahh no problem.  Do you have a summer job now?  ^^)

Alex replied, "Then what should we do?  How do we take down the defenses?"

Ryan looked deep in thought over Alex's question although he didn't have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:37 am

(Ahh it's not exactly a job but it's more like summer training. I am training to run a pharmacy and all, deal with patients, OTC drugs, etc so that I can get a similar job when I graduate. XD)

Irene looked thoughtful as well and replied, "I am thinking we may have no choice but to confront the soldiers. It's the four of us and we are strong enough so I don't think they would be too much of a trouble. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 am

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Alex replied hesitantly, "So you think we should fight them head on?"

Ryan replied, "Duchess Irene is right.  We can certainly take them down, especially since we know that Duke Collins won't be with them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:46 am

Irene nodded in agreement and replied,

"That's right. Duke Collins would have been a difficult opponent to take down and problems could have arisen from facing him but he isn't there anymore."

Lady Penelope commented confidently, "If we have no other choice, then let's go. I am all ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:53 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok then.  I'm ready as I'll ever be."

Ryan nodded in confidence although he didn't say anything.  He was worried about Lycoris but knew that they had to take things one at a time and that meant rescuing the shapeshifter first.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:50 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene nodded and as all of them were ready, she led the way towards the mansion but momentarily, she cast an invisibility spell over them until they reached a suitable spot where they could reach the shapeshifter without having to face too many soldiers. They reached a spot at the side of the mansion's walls and Irene then quietly said,

"Okay, I think this should be the place. We just need to teleport ourselves to the other side of the wall but be ready for taking on the soldiers. We'll take them by surprise but we need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:02 am

Alex and Ryan nodded and silently looked to Irene, whom they assumed would take the lead in the rescue mission.  Alex reached out and gently touched Lady Penelope's hand, as though silently telling her that they would get her daughter back soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm

(Sorry I couldn't come on today. I finished work at the usual time but my mum wanted me to go somewhere with her afterwards. XD I'll try to post tomorrow at the usual time. ^^)

Lady Penelope felt Alex touching her hand and smiled softly to him, appreciating that he was doing his best to calm her down. 

As Irene made sure that they were all ready, she cast a teleport spell and moved them all to the other side of the wall. The soldiers took notice of them immediately and charged at them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:31 pm

(Ahh that's ok.  ^^)

Upon seeing the soldiers immediately charge at them, Alex summoned a massive fire wall in an attempt to push the soldiers back.  Meanwhile, Ryan summoned a dark energy cloud to blind the soldiers' vision.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:30 am

(Thanks. ^^)

The soldiers were taken aback by the fire wall and the dark energy cloud, but there were reinforcements coming from the rest of the cast and they cast various spells to attack the party. Lady Penelope would block their attacks using different defensive shields while Irene attacked them with powerful dark spells.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:02 am

Alex's fire wall continued to hold while Ryan continued to cast the dark energy cloud.  Together, the party continued to fight the soldiers while they made their way to where the shapeshifter was imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: