Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 am

(Back now. XD)

The soldiers weren't that strong, and so they didn't hold up for long and it didn't take much before they were all down. Irene then led the way to the small window of the basement where the shapeshifter was, and looking through it, she found her inside indeed.

She said, "She's in there. We just need to break through the window and get her out of there."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan replied, "We should try to discover if there are any magical protections around it and if so, we should take them down."

He then used a magical detection spell to discover any protections.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 am

(Thanks. XD)

Indeed, there were a few magical protections put around the room where the shapeshifter was kept, as there were a shield and a couple of magical traps designed to attack any intruders.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 am

Ryan commented, "There are a few magical traps and protections but nothing we can't handle."

He then cast spell after spell, taking each one down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 am

As all the magical protections were down, the room became safe to enter. Irene blasted the window with a dark magical spell and then they could jump into the room.

The shapeshifter saw them enter one after one and taking a breath, she replied, "Finally."

Lady Penelope ran to her and worriedly asked, "Are you ok, darling? Did they hurt you?"

The shapeshifter replied, "I'm fine. Where's Lycoris? How the hell did they know that we're coming?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 am

Ryan replied, "That duke contacted me and..."

He quickly summarized the details of his conversation with the shapeshifter.  After he was finished, Alex said,

"We should leave here right away.  We can go back to the academy and figure out our next move."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:40 am

The shapeshifter was angered as she knew that Lisianthus was the one behind all of this and wanted to get her rage out but her mother calmed her down as it was not the time for it. 

Irene said, "Alex is right. Let's get out of here but more soldiers come to attack us."

She teleported all of them out of the room then out of the mansion and back to the carriage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:47 am

After everyone was teleported back to the carriage and the carriage began to head back towards the academy, Alex said,

"I'm glad we got you out of there.  Ryan warned us that Sia might try to get you so we had to free you right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 am

The shapeshifter looked annoyed and replied, 

"That's what we get from telling her. I have no idea why you insisted on letting her now. Now look at what she's done. She only messed up everything for us. Had she been kept in the dark, this mission would have been finished smoothly and Lycoris would have been with us at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 am

Ryan sighed sadly and replied, "We-I didn't know that Sia would betray us like that."

Alex added, "None of us could have anticipated such an outcome.  What's done has been done, though, and we need to figure out what to do after we make sure that you're ok."

He looked to the shapeshifter as he uttered those latter words, his eyes full of worry for her physical well-being.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:41 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter noticed the worry in Alex's eyes and was a little surprised by it to the point that she was a little shaken by it for a moment, before she regained her composure and replied,

"I'm fine. What matters right now is finding Lycoris. We don't know where she is and we don't have a clue. The only one who knows about it is that queen and of course, it's not like she's going to simply tell us where she is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Ryan added, "Duke Collins knows, too, although he obviously didn't tell me."

Getting an idea, he turned to Duchess Irene and asked, "Does Duke Collins have any other property in the gods' world?  He claimed that he and Lycoris are somewhere far from his mansion but he didn't say anything more than that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:02 am

(Back now. XD)

Irene furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "He has a small house in Cephiron but he doesn't go there and when he needs to stay at Cephiron, he stays at the castle. But I don't think he would take care her there. That would be too obvious, wouldn't it? Wherever he is, I think it would be a place Lisianthus suggested to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:30 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan replied, "What would Sia suggest to him?"

In his mind, he thought that they should explore the house that Irene mentioned as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:40 am

(Thanks. XD)

Irene looked thoughtful and replied,

"I can't tell. He could be anywhere. Lisianthus has control over the whole gods' world and she could even ask him to hide in any of the other dukes' mansions."

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and commented, "And there's always the possibility that they aren't even in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:44 am

Ryan replied, "I doubt that.  If they were in the human world, the only place they could go to would be one of the royal palaces and I'm pretty certain the royals wouldn't allow them admittance without good reason."

Alex added, "Should we try going to that house Duchess Irene mentioned?  It's a longshot but we shouldn't dismiss any possibility."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:51 am

Irene replied,

"Well, if you want to go just to make sure, it wouldn't hurt, I suppose. We can pass by the house when we are in Cephiron."

The shapeshifter didn't look optimistic that they would find them there though, and was quite annoyed by this obstacle now in their way which showed on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:53 am

Alex looked at the shapeshifter and commented, "We'll check it out and if it turns out empty, I can try contacting Lycoris again.  I think she was unconscious, though, and that's why she didn't reply when I tried to make contact."

Ryan angrily added, "If that duke has hurt her in any way, I won't give him any mercy."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, 

"He won't dare to hurt her if the queen is looking over the matter. But contacting Lycoris may solve things. She'll wake up at one point and may give us any clues to where she is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true."

He looked concerned and added, "But once I'm able to contact Lycoris again, how do we know that Duke Collins won't just move her somewhere else?  I mean, when I talked to her, isn't that how he found out we were going to rescue her?  Because I didn't tell her the plan or anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:06 am

Irene replied,

"That isn't how he knew. Lisianthus contacted him and told him everything-that's how he found out. I didn't expect her to do this. I just wanted her to know but...it didn't occur to me that she would warn him about everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 am

Alex scratched the back of his head and embarrassingly replied, "Yeah, that's true.  Well, we just can't tell Sia anything anymore.  We expected her trust when we told her and she betrayed us like that.  So we can never trust her with any information again."

Ryan sighed sadly although he knew that Alex was right.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:37 am

Irene didn't like how Alex talked about Lisianthus but she couldn't blame him. Who could have expected that such an action would come from her?

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and commented, "I have no idea why you are all so surprised. This is the queen we're talking about; the cruel queen who loves to control everyone around her. Such an action is likely to come from her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 am

Ryan looked at the shapeshifter and with sadness in his eyes, he replied,

"This isn't Sia.  I mean, this isn't the Sia that we know.  This is all my fault that she's become like this but I'll continue to fix things with her.  I need to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:49 am

The shapeshifter looked to Ryan with anger and hatred in her eyes and replied,

"This isn't the what? She's been always the cruel, selfish queen: full of hatred for those around her and does what she wants even if it meant they would suffer in the process. Her going to tell the duke about this is probably her way of just getting back at you 'for keeping her in the dark' and who cares about anything else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: