Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:31 am

Alex realized he had let that information slip and sighing, he replied,

"I'm sorry.  I may have told him a little more but that's only because I had faith he wouldn't tell Sia.  Besides, if I had asked you first, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have allowed me to talk to him."

Ryan replied, "The shapeshifter told me that if there was someone who loved Lycoris strongly enough, there would be no need for her to die.  She would still need to sacrifice her powers but she wouldn't be killed in the process.  The shapeshifter said that she was so sure that I was the one but now she doesn't know because of the problems that Lycoris and I are having."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:38 am

The shapeshifter was angry that Alex had hidden yet another piece of information. This ticked her off more than what Alex had in hiding itself; she didn't like being kept in the dark. She asked,

"And how long has he known that too? From the time he and Lycoris were imprisoned in the temple, isn't it?"

She remembered when Alex slipped a similar piece of information before but it wasn't as obvious and she let it pass.

Irene looked thoughtful and nodding, she said, 

"I see but that isn't very much guaranteed, is it? And umm, does the love have to be from Lycoris' side, as well? That is, with the problems between you and her and all, I am not sure of her feelings, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:43 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I-I am sorry.  I knew how you'd react if I had told you that I had talked to Ryan.  I know he's like a wild card but I trusted him and Lycoris does, too, right?"

He looked to Lycoris for her reply.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I know.  It's considered a miracle and I think the shapeshifter was always betting that it wouldn't work.  For it to even have a remote chance, I would need to repair things with Lycoris completely.  I'd need to be with her and talk to her about everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:51 am

Lycoris quickly nodded and replied, "That's right. Ryan and I may have our differences now but I-I am certain he would never do anything that could harm me or Alex. That's why he didn't tell Sia about anything."

The shapeshifter groaned and replied, "That's not what matters to me. But obviously you two have been keeping secrets to yourself and I don't know what else you could be hiding. Especially you," she turned to look at Alex and continued,

"Back then when he and Lycoris were imprisoned at the temple, I didn't care whether you revealed your identity or not but I agreed to keep it a secret for your sake. Yet you decide to do things from behind my back for some reason."

Irene nodded and replied, "That's true. So the solution now lies in talking to Lycoris and talking everything out with her, doesn't it? We need to find a way for you to go to the humans' world then. I am not sure how you can do that without telling Lisianthus though."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:55 am

Alex replied, "I'm sorry.  Everything is out now, though, so we won't keep any more secrets from you.  We only had the best intentions but that's no excuse.  I'm sorry."

Ryan replied, "That's true.  I don't know.  Perhaps I can tell Sia that I'd like to return to the human world to see if I can try to find Lycoris myself.  I'm not sure she'll let me go just like that, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 am

The shapeshifter was frustrated and angry, especially that she felt that her trust in Alex was shaken. She replied,

"You'll have to do more than just apologize to fix what you did."

Although she wanted to leave and cool off her anger, there were still a few more important things to talk about. So doing her best to remain calm, she said,

"But we have to think of what's next first. That queen doesn't have any ideas left to look for you two and theoretically, I don't think there's a way she can find us now unless that Ryan decides to tell her."

Irene shook her head and replied, "I don't think she will either. She's especially tense nowadays; I've seen how she was at breakfast and she looked pretty stressed. This better get resolved soon-I hate how most of us know everything and she's kept in the dark."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:13 am

Alex replied, "Do you think he would?  I really don't think he would say anything to Sia but if he did, I'm sure he would try to warn us first."

Ryan sighed and replied, "Me, too.  I would tell her everything but we can predict how she'd react.  Even if I had told her from the beginning, I think she would have just dragged Lycoris and Alex back and hurt anyone who stood in the way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:27 am

The shapeshifter replied,

"He does want Lycoris back too, doesn't he? Well, he did talk to me when I was imprisoned and according to him, he doesn't want to hurt Lycoris by trying to force her back but we can't be 100% sure."

Lycoris blushed a little and was touched that Ryan was doing his best not to upset or hurt her.

Irene sighed and replied, "I know. She's still quite convinced that Lycoris and Alex are forced where they are but I can't blame her on Alex's part. She doesn't know that he's willingly helping out the shapeshifter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:33 am

Alex nodded and replied, "There's something I was wondering.  When you were imprisoned, your mother, the chancellor, and I were waiting for the chance to rescue you.  We saw that Ryan talked to you alone.  How did he treat you?"

Ryan replied, "That's right and the truth would shock her.  If there's anything I've learned from all of this, it's that people's reasons can be very complicated and not easily solved.  Sia still looks at the shapeshifter, Lady Penelope, and even the chancellor as enemies whereas I don't necessarily see that being the case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:43 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment but she replied,

"He was being friendly, I suppose. He talked gently and revealed that he did know our location but didn't tell anyone. I suppose he could have told the queen at that time and pretend that I was the one who told him but he didn't. Still, if anything, that man is quite mysterious and I can't personally understand him or what he's trying to do."

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "I understand but don't be too harsh. Lisianthus' hatred for the chancellor can be understood because of the way he treated her for a long time. As for the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope, I can understand what you mean but Lisianthus sees nothing but that they're trying to harm Lycoris and that she can't forgive easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:49 am

Alex replied, "Then why don't you talk to him?  I mean, telepathically, of course.  Now that you know his involvement, you can communicate with him.  Do you trust him enough or is he still too unpredictable?"

Ryan replied, "Yes, I understand.  If Sia were to know the truth, would she understand?  Would she back off of the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:54 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, 

"Communicate with him for what? Do you want me to ask him whether he is planning to tell the queen or something? But of course he wouldn't tell me the truth, at least if he's truly planning to tell her, he wouldn't reveal that or would he?"

Irene replied, 

"I can't tell for sure. She does know after all that they only want to restore the devils' world but she is completely against harming Lycoris in the process no matter what, even if that's what Lycoris herself wants."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 am

Alex replied, "Would you prefer if one of us talked to him?  He would tell us the truth.  I believe in him."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's completely understandable."

He sighed and added, "I don't know what to do.  I wish there was a way that this situation would just resolve itself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:08 am

Lycoris nodded in agreement and replied, "I agree with Alex. I am sure Ryan would tell us the truth if we talked to him. I-I can do so if you want."

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't know. I don't want to take any chances."

She paused then said, "Isn't Lycoris' health a lot better than before? She's definitely way stronger than how she was in the beginning."

Irene sighed and replied, "It would be too easy, wouldn't it?"

She paused then said, "I think you should go and see Lycoris. Talk things out with her and see whether she is quite insistent on giving up her powers. If that's the case, then we can decide whether to let everything out in the light or what."

(Ahh I'll be away for about 40 minutes or something to take care of some chores but I'll be back as soon as I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:13 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I think so.  As long as I remain by Lycoris' side, I believe her health will continue to improve."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  Should I communicate telepathically with her or try to see her back at Alex's place?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:05 am

(Back now. XD)

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied, 

"Great. Then...I suppose there's no need to keep delaying taking her powers, right? That would solve everything."

Irene replied, "I think it's best to face her and talk things out. We just need a good excuse for you to leave to the humans' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:09 am

(Welcome back.  XD  I promise I won't talk a lot about this since I'll probably sound pretty annoying but the guy I mentioned yesterday is being totally romantic to me.  I am so not used to it at all.  ^^)

Alex looked surprised and replied, "What?  Now?  But I told Lycoris that we would take her to the chocolate festival at least and..."

He looked sadly at Lycoris, not wanting to be parted from her so son.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  What excuse will work, do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:19 am

(Aww that is cute. ^^ I am happy for you. ^^ I hope things work out for you two and you can get your happily ever after. ^^)

Lycoris was surprised as well and saddened, as she wished to attend that chocolate festival and furthermore, she felt a little afraid as things suddenly seemed to get so close and serious. 

The shapeshifter frowned and replied, "I know you want to attend that festival and all but I think getting rid of all the troubles we have at the moment is more important than anything. Have you forgotten about her elixir's problem too? We can't get any of it. So why further wait when we can just have everything finished and done?"

Irene looked thoughtful and replied, 

"Perhaps you can say that you would like to talk with the king and queen of Devenshire yourself, discuss with them whether they can help look for Lycoris further and such?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex wrapped his arms protectively around Lycoris and replied, "It seems pretty cold just to take such an action now.  Besides, Lycoris is getting stronger.  You said so yourself.  But she isn't completely strong enough now.  She's only this way because I'm staying by her side and if the problem is the elixir, then as long as I stay with her, she can control herself."

Ryan nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, perhaps that would work.  Do you think Sia would let me go alone, though?  Perhaps if you were to go with me?  Since you know what's going on and everything.  Also, you might be able to see the chancellor although the shapeshifter doesn't know that I told you what's been going on.  Well, I haven't told anyone actually."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:32 am

The shapeshifter sighed, as she expected Alex's reaction. Looking at him, she said,

"Think with your brain, Alex, not with your heart. Lycoris is not 100% well, yes, but well enough to go for the process; I can tell so. This is what will eventually happen whether now, a few days later or a week from now. No need to delay things any further for no actual need."

Irene looked thoughtful then nodding, she said, 

"Yes, that could work. She'd believe us if both of us went and well, no need to worry about the shapeshifter. It's not like we mean any harm."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 am

Alex replied, "This is all because you're worried about Ryan, isn't it?  It isn't right for you to make this decision by yourself.  If you're so determined, why don't we talk to Lady Penelope and the chancellor as well?  They should be involved."

Ryan replied, "Ok then.  So when should we talk to Sia about leaving?  And when should we leave, assuming that she's ok with it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:46 am

The shapeshifter was getting frustrated but sighing, she said,

"What do my mom and the chancellor have to do with this? The only people involved with this should be me, you and Lycoris. Now if you don't have a logical reason why we should delay this further, then it should be decided."

Irene replied, "I suppose after dinner would be a good time? In that case, we can head to the humans' world tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:54 am

Alex replied, "Well, Lady Penelope and the chancellor did help in rescuing you so shouldn't they have a say in this matter?  They know fully well what's going on."

He held on tightly to Lycoris, as though he were afraid to let her go.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good.  It looks like we have a plan in place now.  I hope that I can get this all resolved soon and then Sia will no longer have to be kept in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:58 am

Lycoris squeezed Alex's hand gently and although she was silent, she was thinking about all of this. Although she really wanted to attend that festival and felt afraid from having to give up her powers, she agreed that this was the best solution for everything. The shapeshifter sighed meanwhile and said,

"My mom will agree to whatever I say. As for the chancellor, he wasn't involved in this from the beginning. I mean, I do appreciate that he helped get me out of there, of course, but the decision in the end should be ours."

Irene nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true. Until then...would you stay by her side, Ryan? Try to make her feel better. I know Lisianthus. She's probably blaming herself for everything that's happening at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:06 am

Alex replied, "If that's how you feel, then I have to put my foot down and not agree to this.  Lycoris isn't ready and I'm not ready, either."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I feel awful that Sia is blaming herself for all of this when I'm partially responsible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: